Alone

By lunaangle27

this story is continues of unknown we, it is focusing on neirohi, it's about neil and aarohi's journey of fa... More

after leap
one day
meet
not well
not update
strength
last meet
realisation
siblings
thanks
emotions
unnamed feeling
memories
sparks

unknown feelings

1.3K 75 5
By lunaangle27

Sitting at her fav place was giving her peace and courage to start a new phase again, seeing the still water was so relaxing.. But today maybe more than her Neil needed it, he too must be hurt, but how come a father can tell his own son orphan, even after knowing very well he is  his son..  How painful it must be for Neil to listen orphan from his own father..

Inhaling deeply and removing all the thoughts hoping better for Neil she got up to go back home, sun is set and night is up,
While going aarohi's leg got hit with something  and she was about to fall only a pair of hands hold her,  aarohi took a sign of relief and look towards person who was holding her, shocked was what her expression said, out of all people way Neil is here..

Neil was sad after what happened in the hospital, at first when manjari maa brought him home from orphanage he stop trying after some time to win his father's heart, thinking only maa and abhi bhai is his own, but leter during the separation of maa and harsh sir accidentally his truth was out, and his whole life took 360° turn, he was Legitimate child of harsh birla, he was not just rude,bad behavior, dominanting and cold hearted towards manjari, but he was not even faithful towards his wife, had an affair outside and was  not able to take the responsibility, manjari never wanted for this truth to be out, but it did and broke Neil, but later he understand way his maa always  wanted this truth to be hidden, because it was clear, the person who did not take his responsibility when he was born, how will he expect him to accept him later, may be that's way  neils, biological mother before taking her own life because of anxiety, and depression, she asked manjari to take care of Neil and she did, and now her life revolve around her both the son, abhi and Neil.

Thinking all this and to calm all his running thoughts he went to the place where he relax himself and feel peaceful having his own time to understand his thoughts and clam himself down.he had visited this place with his family some time but he likes this place after he followed Aarohi a year back ....

Today too he come there just to let go the emotions and was moving back to home, but before that his eyes got a hold of a girl, aarohi who was sitting there and looking straight towards water and he stand there looking at her, she got up and too started moving out only her  leg got stuck in something and about to fall,  within no time he reached towards her and hold her from stomach and one hand on shoulder she looked towards him and she looked shocked ,she stand properly, but neil was felt something, he liked himself being so close to her.

"Thank u, but tum yan kaise" Aarohi spoke bringing neil out of thoughts he was in..
(Thank u, but u here, how?)

"Kyun sirf tumhara copyright hai kya is place pe, koi or nahi aa sakta kya? " Neil spoke only to hide his nervousness, because of what he felt just a min ago, but only in return he received a glare from aarohi.
(Way only u have the copyright of this place, no one eles can't come?)

"Tumse baat karna hi bekar hai, idiot" Aarohi said and went passed him,
(It's waste talk to you)

"Ha, ha, tho mai konsa tumse baat karne ko mare jaa raha tha ," Neil shouted from behind, he inhale deeply and slide his fingers in his hair while saying,
" Kya hogaya hai tujhe Neil, " He spoke to himself
(Ya, right, even I am not dying to talk to u)
(What's wrong with u Neil)

It was night when Neil was still having the picture  of her shocked Eyes in front of his eyes like reel. Taking away his sleep, he didn't know way?,  It's not first time for him tho, last one year she was not near but she was always in his mind, after her return, he remember her broken in his arms, and today this, but whatever it's is felt good today.

Whereas aarohi was preparing for her first day at birla hospital, placed her clothes neatly on couch, her alarm has been set and she too went to the sleep, surly fresh start with fresh mind..

___________________________________________

"All the best aaru" Shouted both her brother as she come down getting ready for her first day in the hospital again. To which she smiled brightly to them, they both huged her and brought her towards table and feed breakfast from their own hands, whereas bada papa, and badi mumma just looked at them with love as well as hoping that just like kirav and vansh they to can get back with her just like old times,

After breakfast aarohi take blessing and went. To hospital

Other side abhimanyu to got ready early today to go to hospital and come to breakfast table where all were already present

"Kya baat hai aaj tho gajab ho gaya, matlb phale tho kabhi mere dono bate jaldi utne ke liya ready nahi hove bina important kaam ke Or aaj dekho, dono tyar hai, jabki naa neil ki aaj koi meeting hai or na abhi ka koi emergency? Manjari said seeing abhi too early today, because these birla brothers always used find reasons to sleep a little more but today they themselves got up and get ready.
(What a surprise, I mean it never happened before that both my sons woke up early without any important work, and see today, in fact today  there is no important meeting of neil, nore abhis Emarcansy case,)

"Actually maa, mai ek ghante baad bhi utta hi, tho socha ki aaj aarohi ka first day hai hospital mai, tho mai kud use sabse introduce karraun, or professionally as well as personally useke sath nayi start karna chata hun new note ke sath"abhimanyu said with a small smile sitting on chair, aksu whereas was emotionally happy, because of abhi's efforts for mending his and aarohi's relationship
(Actually maa, I would have woke up after an hour anyway, but thought to go early hospital as it's aaroh's first day and I want to personally introduce her to others, and with this I want to start fresh with her professionally as well as personally, with new note.)

"Acha hai , Kyunki mai nahi chahungi ki, firse vase kuch ho or aarohi hospital chodebke jaye, bhot hi Kabil doctor hai aur for betterment of our hospital we just need best " Spoke mahima birla, with a Stern face making other family members except harsh birla close his in annoying.
(Good, because I really don't want anything to repeat again, and aarohi leves hospital, she is brilliant doctor and for Battterment of hospital we just need best)

"Taiji, aapke liya vo hogi hospital ke liya important, but for me she is now personally very important, or aap tension mat lo, I won't repet my mistake, u surly won't lose her. "Abhi said with strong yet clam voice. But the atmosphere was definitely tensed which is normal in Birla house when all are together
(Taiji, she may be important to u for hospital, but for me she is now personally very important, and u dont worry, I won't repet my mistake, u surly won't lose her)

" Vase neil tu kyun jaldi ut gaya beta" Manjari aksed changing the topic
(Anyway neil way u woke up early dear)

"Vo maa thoda work load zadaa tha, tho socha jaldi jake sab complete kar lun " Neil spoke half truth because definitely he can't say that he woke up early because those big eyes of aarohi goenka come in his dreams and woked him up..
(Actually maa, there is little work pressure, so thought to go early and complete them) .
___________________________________________

Aarohi was walking inside the hospital but stopped by abhimanyu's voice from behind
"good morning Dr Aarohi"

"good morning sir" reply Aarohi with the small smile and started moving forward, but again her attention was gained by abhi

"Aarohi, after 15 min meet me in my cabin, "
"Sure, sir"saying so aarohi went

Leter abhi introduced aarohi to all the other doctors and interns and their day started with good terms, during free time aarohi went to meet akshu Or would listen her music if she is bussy with therapy sessions.

Like this days started to pass, professionally her and abhi's team rocks, but personally there is no improvement, but they do understand now each other's thought process, and way they react in certain situations, because of professional understand. Now akshu had a perfect sisters bond which she was always wanted, aarohi would help her, sometimes would bring fav food for her made by vansh bhiya Or badi mumma, now akshu felt like everything perfect in her life

This is how days started to pass and aarohi's life was peaceful only sometimes she would be irritated and that to because of Mr nail Birla, who would come to meet abhi and Akshu but would ccidentally collided with Aarohi  or his words he used to to gain her attention which would lead to cute fight, making aarohi irritated and neil smile at her reaction.

Today to neil visited abhi, and was talking on some random topic  and Abhi was listening to him but he is attention was in his file but suddenly there was knock on door and Aarohi  come in seeing neil she rolled her eyes and started talking to abhi giving him file, abhi explains her other details and she was about to go but stop after hearing neil,
"Bhai aapko nahi lagta in ladkiyon mai attitude bahut Hota Hai, " 
(Bhai, don't you think this girls have a lot of attitude)

To which abhi stop reading his file and look towards me in confusion thinking where did this topic come from but later realize, after hearing Aarohi.

"Haa hota hai, tho,? Atleast humre pass kuch tho hota hai, tumhre pass tho vo bhi nahi, "said aarohi looking at his eyes as if challenging him,
( yes we do have, so? at least we do have something,but you don't even have this also)

" Acha, tumhe kaise pata, ki humre pass kuch nahi hai"neil said walking forward toward aarohi and stands in front of her , not interfering her personal space, and note breaking the eye contact with teasing smile on his lips, making abhi shocked with his reply
(Is it , how do u know, we don't have anything)

" Jaise tumhe pata hai humre pass attitude hai"she replied with fake smile and went from there saying, idiot.
(Just how u know we have attitude)

Wheras neil just smile looking at her and brush his hair with his fingers and turned to look at abhi but find him standing with hands folded in of his chest and eyebrows rise, making neil closing his eyes and pressing his lips together.

"Kya ho raha tha ye, "
(What was happening here)

"Kuch nahi, bas aapki saali ko thoda tang kar raha tha, aap tho karte nahi, tho socha mai hi karlun"
(Nothing, just teasing ur sister in low,  u don't, so thought I should do it)

"Tu tang nahi flirt kar raha tha" Said abhi coming towards neil and putting his hand on neil shoulder with fake smile just like aaru
(U weren't teasing her, u were flirting)

" Acha, tho vo sahi per aap tho vo bhi nahi kar rahe they, patience ki baat kar rahe the, aap to formula apply Karte Nahin Ho sali Aadhi Gharwali"saying so neil run from there, and abhi said what in confusion, not understand neil clearly but seeing neil running out of the cabin, he smile. And went back to wark saying
"Kuch bhi bolta hai "

(Is it, then let it be, but even you don't do that also you were talking about patience, you don't even apply the formula sister-in-law is equal to half wife)
(Say's anything)

Today while go home aarohi stuck in traffic she was randomly looking around but her eyes stop at a particular place in front of her eyes was her kairav bhaiya, with a girl in his car just beside her car and girl's head was on his shoulder, aarohi was shocked and thought to call him and asked where is he and he lied her saying he is little bussy in office, making aarohi more shocked.
She thought to ask vansh about it, he might know something about it, so instead of going home she went to vansh restaurant, only to get more shocked finding him also cutting a cake holding a girl's hand and making each other's eat , she started to blink her eye's multiple times and she chucked, then she started laughing lightly, looking in front towards her brother, who is talking and enjoying with the girl and slowly her laugh turns into louder, making vansh trun back on hearing laugh sound and seeing aaru shocked, seeing her at restaurant and that to laughing so loudly.. After soo long, he was not sure of his emotions right now, shocked, surprised, happy, worried, all together was making his mind burst..

Coincidentally neil who too come to a book store nearby thought to meet vansh to came on the same time finding aarohi laughing like mad, he was surprised to she her like that, this was the first time he saw her laughing, and he to smiled looking at her lost in her laugh, after min Or 2 vansh composed him self and brought aarohi  to sit on her table still laughing trying to control her laugh, but seeing the girl she would again bursts into laughing,
"Aarohi bato tho kya hova, akle, ae hasi jaa rahi ho, hume bhi muka tho hasne ka" Neil asked aarohi being curious , meanwhile vansh and the girl looked at each other in tensed look yet confused.
Aarohi stop laughing ignoring neils question and looked at girl saying

"Hi am aarohi, vansh bhaiya ki yonger sister"
"I know" , smiling lightly and looking towards vansh aarohi then rised an eyebrows looking at vansh asking his truth, but Neil was bussy looking at cake and read allowed
"Happy 2years"
Listening to this aarohi said
"Vhaa bhai  2 saal se chuppa rahkha hai, mai tho kya hi sochkar aai thi or kya hi dekne mil gaya, and again started laughing. But then again composed her self and looked at vansh, who understand her look
(Wow, bhai u are hiding from 2,years, for what I come, but what I got to see)

" Aaru ye radhika hai, interior design ka kaam karti hai, vo ye restaurant ki inter change kiya tha na tho isne hi kiya tha tab, "

(Aaru, this is radika, she is interior designer, she only change the interior of my restaurant.)

"Oooo" Said Neil and aarohi and then look at each other rise eyebrows towards each other and then back to vansh joined their hands and look towards radikha saying
" Namaste radikha bhabhi"

"Are nahi Neil, aaru, vo" Vansh try to say something and radikha started blushing on listening radikha Bhabhi looking down,
(No it's not like this aaru, Neil)

"Rahnde vansh, hume sab samjta hai, or vase bhi isme kuch galat thodi kiya tumne so itna kyu explanation, chill bro, " Neil said calming vansh a little,
(Leave it vansh, we understand, and u didn't did anything wrong, so way this explanation)

"Bhai but 2saal se date kar rahe ho, tho bata kyun nahi dete sabko ", aarohi asked in confusion
(But bhai, u are dating each other from last 2years, then way didn't u told all)

" Aaru, batana tho tha but phale ek saal hume sure hona tha , fir baad mai ghar ki atmosphere, himat hi nahi hovi, apne riste ko age bhadna vo bhi tere bina tho possible hi nahi " He said looking down, but aarohi felt bad that unknowingly she became the hurdle of their happiness,
(Aaru i wanted to tell but at first we needed time to be sure and then atmosphere of house was not good, also without u, it won't be possible )

"Sorry bhaiya,
" Nahi aaru, isme teri fault nahi hai"vansh said breaking aarohi in middle.
" Haa arohi, isme tumhri koi galti nahi hai, situations esi thi usme tum kya karti, so it's fine dear, but pls kisko mat batana pls hum kud jake unko batana chate hai"
Radika to said making aarohi know that none thinks it's her fault.,
(No aaru it's not ur fault,)
(Yes aarohi, u are not at fault, when situation is like that, then what is ur fault, so it's fine dear, but pls don't tell anybody, we ourselves want to tell)

That's how aarohi meet her elder bhabhi and happy to know how amazing person her brother found, they talk for some time get to know their love story and went back home deciding soon they will disclose this to the family,

Neil come home with a wide smile, still thinking about aarohi's laugh and for the first time they didn't had that fight but instead were smileing listen to amazing conversation of her brother and soon to be sister law, today he had amazing ending of the day..

Aarohi where as went to talk to kairav bhaiya room, he was doing some painting work when aarohi spoke standing behind him.
"Aaru Mai office mai hun, thoda busy hun," kairav looked at her in confusion. But she continue.
"But us wakt mane kyun aapko mere side vali car mai, ek ladki ke sath dekha, hath mai hath uska sar aapke  khande pe, haye, sorry bhiya aapka romentic moment spoil kar diya tha naa mane call karke" She spoke hiding her smile and brush slipped from kirav hand his eyes widened, he instantly hold her mouth closing it, while saying,
(Aarohi I am bussy, at office,)
(But that time I saw u beside my car, with one girl, hand in hand, her head on ur shoulder, sorry bhaiya to spoil u romantic moment)

"Aaru listen, kisko mat  batana, pls , mai kud bata dunga jald hi,he spoke but looked at her who rolled her eyes his hand still on her mouth he understand what she must asking, and he again spoke,
" Acha sun, actually 1 saal phale akshar ki saadi ke baad bade papa ke friend ka rista aaya tha mere liya jike liya mane mana kar diya tha kyunki mujhe tera bina kiske bare mai nahi sochna tha, but sheen ko mai syad pasand aagay tho vo agle din mere office aa gai ye puchne ki usme kya kami hai ki mane usko reject kiya, mai uska avoid karta tha or vo roz khina khin phoch jati thi tho mane use samjaya mera risen, but vo mujhe boli kabhi tho tum aaogi tab tho saddi karunga, tab tak mai use jan lun phachan lu  Or is vajhe se meri use baat honi suru ho gai, bhot ziddi hai vo, but fir dire dhire mujhe bhi achi lagnegi, but ab uske family se tho baat ho gayi but apni family ko kaise batun samj nahi aa raha, but bata dunga jaldi, tab tak kisko mat batana, to which aarohi just node in yes and kairav left her mouth and sit to take breath after saying his long love story in short..
(Aaru listen, don't tell anybody, I will tell soonby myself)
(Actually aarohi, last year after aksu marriage, bade papa' friend bring alliance for me,, but i refuse because, I don't want to move on without u, but I guess sheen liked me, so next day she come to my office asking reason for rejecting her, but I ignore her, but she was too stubborn, and keep asking, at last I told her the reason, and she told me, u will come back one day, and she can wait, because of that we start talking, slowly even I started liking her, we told this to sheen's family, but I don't know how should I talk to them now, but surly I will say soon, but till then pls don't tell anybody)

But aarohi was still shocked knowing, how much her brother love her and how stupid they are, but was more surprised knowing, sheen , the girl her brother love is amazing, who does that , getting rejected by a boy and still goes asking him the reason of rejacting, brave one surly..
Aarohi silently went to her room and slept thinking what exactly happen today, basically both her brothers got girlfriend ? And no one knows this.. Brilliant!....

Neil who was bussy in phone doing some timepass before bed  suddenly show aaru's name in notifications set on bed and read the msg, saying
{" Don't tell anything to aksu, too, about vansh bhiya, he will tell her by himself later"}
To which he replied {ok}
And looked at his phone some min thinking she may send some more, but she didn't and was showing offline, and again lay on bed check his phone now and then, not understand way, and slowly sleep overtook him..

Thanks for reading,
Thanks u guy for telling me u are not bored,  I actually felt seeing less response, that  u all are getting bored.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 507 6
Nothing just tried to write something on this couple 'Abhira'.... Different plot except characters..... Shower your love to my this fanfiction also...
25.6K 1.3K 32
Akshara and Abhimanyu journey from childhood enemies to friends. And how friendship turns into love. This story is gonna be rollar coaster ride of ab...
59.7K 3.7K 113
Gen 3 Abhira story in my way
14.7K 1K 24
In the aftermath of heartbreak and betrayal, Akshara and Aarohi, once torn apart by misunderstandings, stand at the crossroads of rebuilding their li...