Loving The Billionaire 2

By littlestories16

After Manik's death. Nandini was far away from the world of living. All shattered and finished. But then the... More

Prologue
My Hope To Live
Who Is He?
Abhimanyu Razdaan

Author's Note

365 3 0
By littlestories16

Hey Guys,

First of all, thank you so much for showing all your love to Loving the Billionaire. It means a lot for as I just tried writing with no experience. Also, English is not my first language so the editing goes on as usual. 

I am starting to write the part two of Loving the Billionaire to complete Manan's story. I know you guys wanted to know what happened to their lovestory. Was it completed? or Was it a sad end after all?

I promise to not disappoint you. You guys will definitely love this one. I request all of you to shower your love for this little one too. 

As a writer I'm possessive about my work and stories. I would request you all to respect my work and not try to copy it. These stories are really special for me as it has my story in bits and pieces as well. 

I'm apologizing for the grammatical mistakes beforehand. I would try my best to edit and rectify it. Now I won't lecture you all further. 

Lets us dig into the story further. 

Thanks you and Lots of Love ❤️. 

.........................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

109K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...