Lost In My Imagination || Ya...

Od kisseskawaii

"You know our love would be tragic." Enhypen's Jungwon Fanfic ^-^ ----------------------------------------- F... Viac

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
1 ¦ Intro: Walk The Line
2 ¦ Given-Taken
3 ¦ Let Me In (20 Cube)
4 ¦ 10 Months
5 ¦ Flicker
6 ¦ Outro: Cross The Line
7 ¦ Intro: The Invitation
8 ¦ Drunk-Dazed
9 ¦ FEVER
10 ¦ Not For Sale
11 ¦ Mixed Up
12 ¦ Outro: The Wormhole
13 ¦ Intro: Whiteout
14 ¦ Tamed-Dashed
15 ¦ Upper Side Dreamin'
16 ¦ Just A Little Bit
17 ¦ Go Big Or Go Home
18 ¦ Blockbuster
19 ¦ Attention, please!
20 ¦ Interlude: Question
21 ¦ Forget Me Not
22 ¦ Always
23 ¦ A Kind Of Magic
24 ¦ WALK THE LINE
25 ¦ Future Perfect (Pass The MIC)
26 ¦ ParadoXXX Invasion
27 ¦ TFW (That Feeling When)
28 ¦ SHOUT OUT
29 ¦ Foreshadow
30 ¦ I Need The Light
31 ¦ One In A Billion
32 ¦ Make The Change
33 ¦ ZERO MOMENT
34 ¦ Good Morning
36 ¦ Pizza
37 ¦ Surprise
38 ¦ Memories
39 ¦ Bowling
40 ¦ I love Penguins
41 ¦ "Next Time..."
42 ¦ "What did he do?"
43 ¦ Hurtful Truth
44 ¦ Spain without the S
45 ¦ The End Of Us

35 ¦ Truth or Dare

453 20 6
Od kisseskawaii

"There's a party at Jake's after this. You guys are going to be there, right?", I asked, biting into my jam sandwich. "Yes," Isabelle and Nya answered at the same time and continued eating their breakfast. We were just sitting at the dining table at Nya's house eating breakfast. At 3pm... But it's still relatively early for a Saturday. I texted Olivia that the party starts at 9pm and put my phone away again. 

"What are we going to do now?" asked Isabelle while putting her plate in the dishwasher. 

"I have to be at Jake's at 7pm, so I have to leave here at 5pm. I still have to get ready." I took a sip of the apple juice. 

"Well, let's go game then," Nya said and walked into the living room. I laid down on the couch and watched anxiously as Isabelle and Nya played against each other. 

"Come on Nya. Shoot her!", I yelled. 

"Alright you traitor!", Isabelle yelled back in disappointment, to which Nya laughed. 

At 5pm, Isabelle and I took the bus home. When I got to my place, I took Balou and quickly walked him. 

At home I ran immediately under the shower. After the shower I dashed to my room and put on a black lingerie. Then I quickly blow-dried my hair and started to put on makeup. I don't know how, but I managed my eyeliner after the first attempt. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to do the curls anymore, so I had to leave my hair straight. I went to my closet and pulled out my black dress that went halfway down my thighs. Since it was still pretty cold, I put on a white long-sleeved top made of thin fabric underneath. In addition, I put on my black high heels and took a small, black handbag, where I put all the important things. Cell phone, hair ties, lip gloss, tampons just in case, gum and some Kinder Buenos in case I got hungry. 

I looked in the mirror one more time and then went into the living room to sit on the couch. Jungwon will be here soon so I can sit down. Balou jumped up to me and laid down on my lap. I cuddled him until someone rang the doorbell. I got up and opened the door for Jungwon.

"Looking hot, babe." he murmured in my ear. I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the lips. 

"I'm leaving!", I yelled to my parents before walking out. 

"Won't you be cold?", Jungwon asked worriedly while holding the car door open for me. 

"That's right, I still wanted to take my jacket." I was about to get up again when Jungwon stopped me. 

"I have one on the back seat. You can have it later." he said and closed the door, then ran to the other side and got in "Thanks," I said and buckled up. 

At Jake's we put away all the important and precious things and closed all the rooms, then we organized more alcohol and something to eat. 

By now it was 9:26pm and several people were already here. This time Jake invited fewer people and most of them were known. I was standing in the kitchen drinking my beer when Isabelle and Nya came up to me.

"There you are finally." said Isabelle, grabbing two beers. She opened both and gave one to Nya. 

"Where's Olivia?", Nya asked after taking a sip. 

"She's coming soon. With Soekjin.", I said and started grinning. 

"Jin?" asked Isabelle. 

"Yep, he's coming too." 

"Girls. What's up?" Jake stood with us and put his arms around Isabelle and Nya. 

"Everything's great.", Isabelle smiled at him. 

"Alright, come with me then. We'll play truth or dare." He turned and walked away. "We're still waiting for Olivia!" I shouted after him, but he probably didn't hear me. Because the music is pretty loud. 

"Heyy, I'm here. Jin will join us later.", Olivia called out to us and hugged each of us. "Alright, but since you're already here, let's go play," I said and walked ahead, the others following behind me. 

We walked into a quieter room and sat down in a circle on the floor. "Only Rule, everything said here stays here," Jake said, sitting down next to Sunghoon. 

Sunghoon sat next to Sunoo, with Jay next to him. Then Olivia, Isabelle, Nya, me, and Jungwon. Everyone nodded and we started playing. 

"Truth or dare to Jay." said Jake. 

"Truth," he replied curtly. 

"We'll start easy. Are you currently in love?" We all looked at Jay. Was he blushing? 

"Yes." he answered quickly, then we played for several hours until it was Jungwon's turn again. 

"What's your biggest secret that no one here knows?", Olivia asked him. Jungwon thought for a moment and then began to speak. "My middle name." 

"You have a middle name?" asked Jay in surprise. Jungwon nodded.

"And what's your middle name?" asked Sunghoon to him. 

Jungwon refused: "That wasn't the question," he said quietly. "So truth or dare to Jake?" Jake took dare. "Kiss the most beautiful person in this circle," Jungwon said, grinning at him. 

Jake immediately looked to Isabelle, who immediately turned her gaze to me. Her eyes were screaming for help.

All of a sudden, she stood up. "I'm going to the bathroom." she said and quickly left the room. Jake looked disappointed but covered it up with a smile, then he came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, then he sat back down next to Sunghoon and I smiled at him.

"Truth or dare to Sunghoon.", Jake said with a grin. 

"I'll take dare.", Sunghoon said directly. 

"Now you kiss the most beautiful person in this circle" Jake said confidently and picked up his cup. Sunghoon thought for a moment, but then turned to Sunoo and pressed his lips to his. 

Everyone looked shocked, something like that is quite surprising after 10 years of friendship. The boys separated from each other and looked eagerly for each other's reaction. No one said anything

I jumped up and threw myself at the boys. I took them into a big and tight hug. "I knew it!", I squealed. 

They both started laughing and hugged me tightly too. After a few minutes, we sat back up and Sunoo looked at me smiling. "Thank you.", he whispered.

A/N: Hehheheh SunSun

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

49.6K 2.8K 59
"Damn Mira, it's not that hard now! I'm tired of pretending that I don't love you." He growled and the next moment I felt his soft, demanding lips on...
710K 27.6K 62
❏ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 ❏ ──── highschool au // a yang jungwon fanfic...
68.1K 2.6K 54
- ❝ 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐧...
28.9K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...