Lost In My Imagination || Ya...

By kisseskawaii

"You know our love would be tragic." Enhypen's Jungwon Fanfic ^-^ ----------------------------------------- F... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
1 ¦ Intro: Walk The Line
2 ¦ Given-Taken
3 ¦ Let Me In (20 Cube)
4 ¦ 10 Months
5 ¦ Flicker
6 ¦ Outro: Cross The Line
7 ¦ Intro: The Invitation
8 ¦ Drunk-Dazed
9 ¦ FEVER
10 ¦ Not For Sale
11 ¦ Mixed Up
12 ¦ Outro: The Wormhole
13 ¦ Intro: Whiteout
14 ¦ Tamed-Dashed
15 ¦ Upper Side Dreamin'
16 ¦ Just A Little Bit
17 ¦ Go Big Or Go Home
18 ¦ Blockbuster
19 ¦ Attention, please!
20 ¦ Interlude: Question
21 ¦ Forget Me Not
22 ¦ Always
23 ¦ A Kind Of Magic
24 ¦ WALK THE LINE
25 ¦ Future Perfect (Pass The MIC)
26 ¦ ParadoXXX Invasion
28 ¦ SHOUT OUT
29 ¦ Foreshadow
30 ¦ I Need The Light
31 ¦ One In A Billion
32 ¦ Make The Change
33 ¦ ZERO MOMENT
34 ¦ Good Morning
35 ¦ Truth or Dare
36 ¦ Pizza
37 ¦ Surprise
38 ¦ Memories
39 ¦ Bowling
40 ¦ I love Penguins
41 ¦ "Next Time..."
42 ¦ "What did he do?"
43 ¦ Hurtful Truth
44 ¦ Spain without the S
45 ¦ The End Of Us

27 ¦ TFW (That Feeling When)

502 30 24
By kisseskawaii

03:50 PM

"Why did I actually agree to go shopping with you?" complained Jungwon outside the dressing room.

"Because you didn't want to help decorate," I shouted back in amusement.

I walked out of the dressing room and showed Jungwon the dress I was trying on. It was black on top and there were little reindeer and fir trees on the bottom, also on a black fabric.

"You look cute. Buy it and wear it tomorrow." he said after giving me a quick look. That's right, tomorrow is already Christmas Eve.

"You're right. I'll wear it tomorrow.", I replied firmly and went back inside to take off the dress. It was the last thing I wanted to try on, so I walked out to Jungwon and we went to the checkout.

"That was the last store. We can go back.", I said to Jungwon who exhaled in relief.

"Finally. You really just wanted to show me the city."

"You also saw the water and the castles. Then the other important things. And then just the center."

"Yeah, and in the center, lots of clothing stores," he muttered.

"Ah come on. Don't be mad. Now we're finally going home. We can then lie down and watch something nice." I went up on my toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

We then walked to the train and lead home where my grandma was waiting with a hot lunch. Jungwon immediately sat down and ate as much as he could. After eating, he went upstairs and I helped my grandma clear the table. My grandma then went into the living room since her favorite show was on now and I went to see Jungwon. When I got into the room, he was already in bed waiting for me.

"Come on, let's watch Chronicles of Narnia 2," he said, tapping the blanket next to him. Immediately I laid down with him and started the movie. The day went by pretty fast...

After the second part we immediately watched the next one. But since we were very exhausted from the tour and the shopping, we went to sleep.

The next day my mom woke us up. It was December 24, which meant that Jungwon and I should stay in the room all day. Because my grandma will be pretty stressed to make everything perfect and if you don't want to be yelled at, you better stay away. My mum put food on the small table for us and disappeared again.

"Jungwon. Breakfast is here. Come or I'll eat it all by myself."

I went to the table and sat on the floor. I used the table when I was 5. The chairs were broken so we had to throw them away, so there are big pillows on the floor to sit on. I started eating my bread that my mom made for us. We each got 3 sandwiches with ham on them, plus a tea. Jungwon finally got up and sat on the floor.

"Where are the chairs?"' he asked sleepily.

"They were thrown away. Were already broken. Besides, it would be unnecessary at such a small table anyway." He nodded his understanding and bit into his bread. After breakfast, we changed into our sweatpants and settled into bed.

"Do you want to watch something?" asked Jungwon while already taking the laptop in his hands.

"You can turn something on, but I have to do curls on the side."

"Okay. And where are you doing that?" He looked around the room.

"At the little table.", I replied, nodding in the direction of the table.

"Do you need help?"

"Nah I can handle it on my own. Turn on your show. I'll listen to music.", I said and went to my suitcase to take out my curling iron. I took my phone and headphones and turned on songs from BTS, plugging in the curling iron as I did so. I put a small mirror on the table and brushed my hair, which I then sorted into sections.

After an hour I was done and just sprayed hairspray so the curls would last. "Are you done?" asked Jungwon, eyeing me as I put things away.

"Yep."

"Are you finally coming to lay down next to me?" he asked sweetly, to which I nodded and already ran to join him in bed.

"We're having dinner at 7:00."

"Then we still have an hour," he replied.

"I'll get started on my makeup then."

I got up and went back to my suitcase to get the makeup and my mirror. I sat back down at the small table and started on my eyeliner.

Okay, left one looks perfect. Now the right one aaaaand fuck I made the eyeliner on both sides away and started again.

After 2000 attempts I had still managed it. It was meanwhile 18:46 o'clock so Jungwon also got ready.

After 5 minutes we were done. I wore my newly bought dress and Jungwon a black suit. He looked so fucking beautiful.

"You look beautiful.", he murmured in my ear whereupon goosebumps formed all over my body. I love this effect he has on me.

I just smiled back shyly, then we went downstairs. We sat down with the others and waited for my aunt and cousin.

"What's all this?" whispered Jungwon.

"So this is 12 dishes. It's a tradition. The 12 dishes symbolize the 12 apostles of Jesus. On the 24, you're not allowed to eat meat, which is why you'll only find fish and vegetable dishes here. We have fried shrimps, crabs, Sea scallops, swordfish, fried squid rings, lobster, pulpo or also called squid, herring in sour cream. Then come potatoes and my favorite salad. The one with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and olives. Tortilla and finally a small paella. Then we have a drink made of cooked fruit and another drink made of jelly with fruit flavor. And then bread.", I listed the things to him.

"Quite a lot."

"Yes, but you don't have to eat everything. For example, I don't like fish, so I eat everything else except fish. Except the fried kind. I like that one," I laughed lightly.

After a few minutes, my aunt and cousin Beatriz arrived. They greeted me and Jungwon and also sat down at the table. Beatriz is 2 years younger than me and a little shy, yet she sat down with us.

We all stood up and my grandpa read something from the Bible about the birth of Jesus and then we prayed together in Spanish. After the prayer, we all sat down and started eating. After the meal, the kids, us, were allowed to crawl under the Christmas tree and get the presents.

Beatriz, the youngest squatted down and handed out gifts with you one by one and I read out the names. The adults got presents too. Usually a few perfumes, this year it was the same again. Beatriz also gave me the gifts for Jungwon and me. She took her gift for herself.

Under the tree remained the gifts for my other cousins Emilia, Alejandro and Luis. Since the adults had already opened their gifts, we waited together for Beatriz to open hers. Immediately she jumped up and bounced back and forth laughing. She finally got her dream laptop that she had wanted for so long.

Then we also opened the presents and we both got the same thing. A big picture frame with several pictures inside, pictures of us that I didn't know. I looked at my mother who smiled at us.

"I took pictures of you guys from time to time. You looked so cute together," she giggled. We laughed and thanked her.

After several hours, we finally went upstairs. We changed our clothes and sat down on the bed. "Let's see the pictures again," Jungwon said.

I took the picture frame and sat on the bed again. We looked at the pictures together, because we didn't have much time because we had to go to church for mass. I looked at the pictures more closely and could remember every single one.

On one we slept, I in his lap in the living room, there we did a Disney marathon and then fell asleep at some point. The other one had us laying under a tree in the backyard and me reading to Jungwon. And there was even a picture where Jungwon and I were sleeping on the plane. I must say we sleep quite often. Here, a picture where we are not sleeping. There we were shopping with my parents and I was hungry. Jungwon and I went to the drive-in at McDonald's because I didn't feel like going in. The employees were very nice and didn't have a problem with it. Such nice pictures and great memories. Sad only that we won't be together after the winter.

"Raven." whispered Jungwon.

I looked to him and smiled. "Yes?"

"I have something for you too.", he grinned and went to his suitcase. He came with a gift wrapped in Christmas paper.

"Did you wrap it yourself?", I asked him to which he nodded proudly. I tore the paper apart and threw it on the floor, then caught sight of a large stuffed penguin in front of me.

"I love penguins.", I giggled loudly and immediately hugged him.

"I have something for you, too, though," I said and quickly got up, then came back with a box.

He grinned and opened the box. Inside were 3 hoodies. One blue, one olive green, and one black with white sleeves.

"Thanks love." he said laughing and pulled me onto his lap. I quickly put my lips on his and kissed him softly.

A/N: Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 813 39
💭 ꒰ 𝗷𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗻 ྀི ꒱ ★ ꒱ Sim Jaeyun also known as Jake lives a pretty miserable life. When at home he has to deal with his physically and verb...
88.6K 4.7K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
710K 27.6K 62
❏ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺 ❏ ──── highschool au // a yang jungwon fanfic...
10.7K 719 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...