Lost In My Imagination || Ya...

By kisseskawaii

"You know our love would be tragic." Enhypen's Jungwon Fanfic ^-^ ----------------------------------------- F... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
1 ¦ Intro: Walk The Line
2 ¦ Given-Taken
3 ¦ Let Me In (20 Cube)
4 ¦ 10 Months
5 ¦ Flicker
6 ¦ Outro: Cross The Line
7 ¦ Intro: The Invitation
8 ¦ Drunk-Dazed
9 ¦ FEVER
10 ¦ Not For Sale
11 ¦ Mixed Up
12 ¦ Outro: The Wormhole
13 ¦ Intro: Whiteout
14 ¦ Tamed-Dashed
15 ¦ Upper Side Dreamin'
16 ¦ Just A Little Bit
17 ¦ Go Big Or Go Home
18 ¦ Blockbuster
19 ¦ Attention, please!
20 ¦ Interlude: Question
21 ¦ Forget Me Not
22 ¦ Always
23 ¦ A Kind Of Magic
24 ¦ WALK THE LINE
25 ¦ Future Perfect (Pass The MIC)
27 ¦ TFW (That Feeling When)
28 ¦ SHOUT OUT
29 ¦ Foreshadow
30 ¦ I Need The Light
31 ¦ One In A Billion
32 ¦ Make The Change
33 ¦ ZERO MOMENT
34 ¦ Good Morning
35 ¦ Truth or Dare
36 ¦ Pizza
37 ¦ Surprise
38 ¦ Memories
39 ¦ Bowling
40 ¦ I love Penguins
41 ¦ "Next Time..."
42 ¦ "What did he do?"
43 ¦ Hurtful Truth
44 ¦ Spain without the S
45 ¦ The End Of Us

26 ¦ ParadoXXX Invasion

484 29 6
By kisseskawaii

After 10 hours the plane finally landed in Spain. We got off and waited for our suitcases, when we got them we went out to where my grandpa was waiting for us. And there he was. 

He went to my parents and hugged them tightly, then he came to us with open arms. 

"Ally, give your old man a hug." I immediately hugged him back and then he looked to Jungwon. 

"This is Jungwon. My boyfriend." 

"Hello Jungwon. Welcome to the family." my grandpa laughed and pulled him into a hug. 

"Nice to meet you, sir.", Jungwon said politely and returned the hug. 

"Come on in the car. Your grandma is already waiting.", my grandpa said cheerfully and took my suitcase. We walked behind him toward the car. 

"Ally?" he whispered. 

"Yeah, that's what my family calls me here. It's a nickname like that. You know, because of Aaliyah and then just Ally. Only here they call me by my middle name.", I explained to which he nodded and opened the car door for me. I sat down inside and he followed right behind. 

During the drive, Jungwon looked out the window with interest. I moved closer to him. "I can show you around the city for the next few days if you want." 

"Yeah, I'd love to," he smiled at me. 

My grandpa parked in their garage and we got out. We would bring the suitcases in later, so we went inside. 

"Ally mi cariño (= Ally my dear)," my grandma shouted delightedly and enclosed me and Jungwon in a tight hug. Then she broke away from us and eyed us. 

"So you're Jungwon. You look beautiful together." she laughed. 

"Thank you so much for having me, ma'am." he replied politely. 

"Come on in kids. Ally, go upstairs with Jungwon and show him your room. I'll call you when dinner is ready. You'll want to rest a bit." 

"Thanks Grandma." I pressed a kiss to her cheek, took Jungwon's hand in mine and pulled him up the stairs. 

"Here, this is my room." I unlocked the door and we stepped inside. The walls were bright pink and my colorful butterfly stickers were still stuck everywhere. 

"This room is really great. Does a nine-year-old girl live here by any chance?" asked Jungwon playfully serious and dropped onto the bed. 

"The room has been mine since I was little. I see the bed has been changed, though," I laughed as I flopped down on the bed next to him. He put his arm under my head and put his other arm around my belly. 

"Your grandparents speak English really well," he said. 

"A lot of our family emigrated to the US or the UK. That's when my grandparents decided to learn the language a little." 

"When are your cousins coming?" 

"My one cousin might come tomorrow and the others not until the 25th," I replied. Again I had to yawn. 

"Shall we sleep a little?", Jungwon asked me quietly. 

"Mhm, I'd love to.", I answered and fell asleep right away. 

Two hours later, I woke up. I looked out the window and it was dark. You could hear voices from downstairs, so my family was still awake. Thank God. So we get something to eat after all. 

"Wonie. Get up.", I nudged it in the side, he sat up and looked at me. 

"Alright, let's go downstairs." I watched him confused as he stood up and pulled a hoodie over. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" now he was looking at me confused. 

"You just got up normally. With no 'five more minutes, please'."

"Yeah, I wasn't asleep just now either. You looked too cute in my arms to wake you up though." he replied with a smile on his lips, then came over to me and hugged me tightly. We went downstairs to the living room where everyone was sitting. 

"There you are finally awake. Come on, I'll heat up dinner for you." Immediately my grandma got up and went into the kitchen. We followed her and sat down at the dining table. 

"Ally, I just warmed up the food for you. Can you guys go get it right then? I would go to the others and keep chatting with them." she asked me with a bright smile on her face. She always smiles like she's in a good mood. 

"Yeah, it's all good grandma. I can handle it," I laughed. I got up and went to the pots. My grandma nodded and went back into the living room.

"It looks like we're going to have potatoes with chicken cutlets and tomato salad on the side." 

"That sounds delicious. When will it be ready? I'm hungry.", Jungwon asked like a little impatient child and came over to me to peek into the pots with interest. 

"It's almost ready."

After a few minutes, when the food was warm, I took two plates and filled them up. We sat down at the table and started eating.

Mhmmmmm...

Food from grandma, this is exactly what I was missing in the US.

"This tastes like heaven!" said Jungwon in amazement. "I can get used to food like this.", he laughed to which I joined in the laughter.

We finished eating quickly and went back to the living room to say goodnight and go back upstairs. 

"I'm going to the bathroom", I informed Jungwon. I grabbed my pajamas and went into the bathroom across from our room. I took a quick shower and put on my pajama pants. 

Seriously? Forgot my shirt again? I slapped my hand against my forehead. Ouch, not so thoughtful. So I walked back into the room in my pajama bottoms and a bra. 

"You're very welcome to sleep with me like that. You could take your pants off, though.", Jungwon grinned perversely from the bed. 

He was lying in the middle of the bed with his hands under his head, wearing only boxers as usual. I just rolled my eyes and went to my suitcase. There I looked for a shirt and found one that was oversized. I put it on directly and went to Jungwon, on whom I laid down directly. He enclosed me with his arms and put his chin on my head. 

We laid there silently just enjoying each other's closeness, then I rolled off of him and got up to turn off the light. He turned on the bedside lamp so I could still find my way back to bed. I laid back down next to him and was about to snuggle in when suddenly he was on top of me. He took off my shirt and started kissing my belly. Immediately butterflies gathered in my whereabouts, then he rested his head on my stomach and his body between my legs. 

"Will you turn off the light?" he murmured. 

"You want to sleep like that?", I asked him confused because I couldn't really imagine the position as a sleeping position. 

"Yeah, your stomach is comfy," he whispered in response.

I turned off the bedside lamp and lay back down. Out of reflex, I started stroking his head. It felt like I was putting a small child to sleep, then I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. Although it was unusual to sleep like that, but you could try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 214 28
This story is all an imagination that I created. It has nothing to do with the members and people that I mention in this story! Don't hate anyone in...
16.5K 724 16
What if two psychotic lovers fall in love with or rather obsess over each other? The world surely didn't want that to be true, but it's too late to...
68.3K 2.6K 54
- ❝ 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐧...
193K 7.7K 62
Clara and Heeseung are fundamentally different. She is cheerful, well-behaved and hardworking. The daughter of her mother and more concerned about th...