REMEMBRANCE ━━ 𝒂𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒓

By neteyamsworld

your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure. you are loved beyond words, and missed beyond measure. a... More

REMEMBRANCE
SOUNDTRACK
───── prologue
𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„, till forever falls apart
π’Š. flying amongst the clouds
π’Šπ’Š. ignorant sky people
π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. sign from eywa
π’Šπ’—. don't trust nobody
𝒗. can we be friends?
π’—π’Š. new bonds being made
π’—π’Šπ’Š. the story of toruk makto
π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. becoming a man
π’Šπ’™. when hell freezes over
𝒙. got a sense i've been betrayed
π’™π’Š. crash and burn
π’™π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. only love can hurt like this
π’™π’Šπ’—. nothing ever lasts forever
𝒙𝒗. all energy is borrowed
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ, will we ever learn?
π’™π’—π’Š. more than just a fairytale
π’™π’—π’Šπ’Š. the rebel twins
π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. looks of disappointment
π’™π’Šπ’™. past comes biting back
𝒙𝒙. be the one to rescue me
π’™π’™π’Š. family is all that we got
π’™π’™π’Šπ’Š. sullys stick together
π’™π’™π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. protective siblings
π’™π’™π’Šπ’—. who you pretend i am
𝒙𝒙𝒗. twin telepathy
π’™π’™π’—π’Š. a hole that you fill
π’™π’™π’—π’Šπ’Š. until we meet again
π’™π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. i've got you brother
π’™π’™π’Šπ’™. peace beginning to fade
𝒙𝒙𝒙. thankful for my sister
π’™π’™π’™π’Š. we've been here before
π’™π’™π’™π’Šπ’Š. matching wounds
π’™π’™π’™π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. dreams becoming a reality

π’™π’Šπ’Š. time of great sorrow

5.8K 325 122
By neteyamsworld

twelve. time of great sorrow

THE OLO'TEYKAN WAS DEAD, FOUND BY HIS DAUGHTER. When Neytiri shared the news with Juniper, the Vespera girl had no idea how to react. Seeing the leader's bow clutched in the woman's grasp made Juniper tear up. Travelling to the tree of souls, Juniper's mind was set on one thing and one thing alone. Jake Sully.

Seeing Grace's body being dragged by a couple Na'vi on the way to their destination, Juniper knew that the man had to drop as well. And Jake was in no sight of Juniper. He was out there, and when she tried to express her worry and determination to find the man to Neytiri, she shrugged the teenager off—not wanting to talk about such a sore topic. Juniper understood why Neytiri was so hell-bent on not wanting to think about Jake.

Jake was the man that knew what the sky people were planning to do. On top of that, Neytiri was scared, and Juniper saw right through her persona the woman bravely played. She was terrified for her people and sorrowful about her father's death. The time of great sorrow was upon the Na'vi.

Juniper sat with Neytiri in the front of the tree of souls as they chanted to their Great Mother—Eywa—for her help. Juniper mostly swayed along, not singing with the rest of the Omaticaya as she was too buried in her thoughts. The sound of strong flapping in the distance tore the girl back to reality. Juniper realised she wasn't the only one who heard it, but as the Na'vi stopped chanting and glanced back to where the sound originated from, dread filled their veins.

The sight of Toruk coming down on them at a quick pace sent everyone into a panic. Juniper yelled, gazing at all the people from the back as Toruk sent them back from the force of his wings landing. Juniper was quick to get up and shout warnings, "get down! Get down, now!" From the Na'vi she managed to maneuver to, she repeated what she said and aided them in ducking down.

As Juniper held a hand in front of her hand to control the harsh breeze, her figure straightened, and a smile etched on her face. Jake Sully, the man she was uncontrollably worried for, was mounted on the larger ikran. Toruk Makto was here to give hope to the people during a time of crisis. Jake jumped off the banshee, firmly landing on the ground and beginning to move through the crowd. Juniper wasted no time rushing towards the man.

"Jake!" She called out, her voice having a hint of contentment as she came crashing in with his physique. The Vespera girl heard Jake sigh in relief, grasping the girl's head as he wrapped his arms around her. Juniper swiftly pulled away, examining the Sully man for any injuries and hit him across the chest, "I didn't know what happened to you! G–Grace just dropped, and you weren't here, so—"

Jake cut her off with a snicker, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder, "I'm here now, June," Juniper warmly smiled at the nickname rolling off his tongue. The teenager glanced behind her, seeing Neytiri inspect Jake intently. The teenager gestured her head towards the woman, a slight smirk displayed on her face. Jake knew what she meant, letting go of her shoulder and walking towards the woman as he tilted his head.

Exchanging their words and making peace, Jake glanced up to Tsu'tey, who was now the new Olo'teykan due to Etyukan's death, "Tsu'tey, son of Ateyo, I stand before you, ready to serve the Omaticaya people. You are Olo'teykan, and you are a great warrior. I can't do this without you."

Tsu'tey was hesitant, but glazing back at the ikran that shrieked, he clicked his tongue, "Toruk Makto," The warrior put a hand on Sully's man's chest, staring him in the eyes, "I will fly with you." Juniper smiled, biting her lips to contain the happy snickers from leaving her throat. Although, it was quick to drop at Jake's words.

He sighed heavily, "my friend is dying," Jake gazed at Neytiri and Juniper, and the Vespera girl felt the colour skin wash away, "Grace is dying. I beg the help of Eywa."

Jake held Grace's sweaty, human body, and Juniper instantly stood up from getting her Na'vi body prepared at the front of the tree of souls. The Omaticaya people sat around the tree, chanting as the ground beneath glowed its luminescence colours. Jake glanced down at Grace, who was covered with vines instead of the normal clothing the sky people wore, "look where we are, Grace."

The scientist opened her eyes, taking in her beautiful surroundings. A brief smile plastered on her face, "I need to take some samples," Jake snickered reluctantly, continuing to hold the woman until he made it to the tree of souls, placing her body by side of her Avatar. Juniper crouched down to the woman, gazing at her with tears blurring her vision. The teenager watched as the small pieces of grass enveloped their skin, connecting Grace to her Avatar.

In her head, Juniper prayed to Eywa to help the Augustine woman—a woman that deserved to be saved. Just like how Grace had saved Juniper. Mo'at glanced at Jake, "the Great Mother may choose to save all that she is in this body," Jake asked if it were possible in return.

Juniper sharply inhaled, not tearing her gaze from Grace, "it was with me," Jake gazed at the girl, seeing the pain written on her expression. He sighed and leaned in, holding the girl's hand. Mo'at spoke, "she must pass through the eye of Eywa and return. But, Jakesully, she is very weak."

"Hang on, Grace. They're gonna fix you up," Juniper hoped that Jake was right as the ceremony began. Juniper stayed by the woman's side, praying to herself as the rest of the Na'vi intertwined hands and swayed with Mo'at, calling for their deity, "hear us please, All Mother. Take this spirit into you and breathe her back to us. Let her walk among us as one of The People."

Juniper's breath hitched as the chanting continued but came to a stop when Mo'at called them off, holding out her hands. Grace opened her eyes, spotting Juniper first, who had a tear slither on her cheek, "Juniper," The woman held her hand out, and Juniper gazed at Jake reluctantly before taking the woman's hand, "Oh, June. I'm with her. She's real," Jake began to call for the woman on the side as he realised her eyes starting to close.

Grace's head fell to the side as the grass beneath that once glowed, became its dull colour, and Juniper choked on a sob. Jake eagerly turned to Mo'at, asking what was happening and whether it worked, but it was distorted in Juniper's ears. The girl cried, still gripping the woman's hand more tightly than before as she sniffled, "Ma Sa'nok."

Jake, at that moment, knew it hadn't and gazed at Juniper when she bent over Grace's figure. Jake remembered when Grace had told him about a couple kids of from the village that called the woman Sa'nok ... mother. And Juniper was one of those kids. The man sunk in defeat as Mo'at announced the woman was with Eywa. Juniper gazed to the sky and back to the woman, taking the mask off that was placed on her face to breathe.

The Sully man stood up, his body unsteady. Juniper gazed at the man, her face having tears run along her cheeks. Neytiri stood up by Jake's side as the man held a hand out for Juniper. The Vespera girl sniffled, taking the man's hand and allowing him to pull her up as he moved to Tsu'tey, "with your permission, I will speak now. You would honour me by translating."

Tsu'tey gave a nod of approval, stepping to the side so that Jake was faced with the people. Juniper kept her eyes glowering down at the floor as Toruk Makto spoke, "the sky people have sent us a message," Tsu'tey was quick to translate Jake's words as he continued, "that they can take whatever they want, and no one can stop them. Well, we will send them a message. You ride out as fast as the wind can carry you," Juniper finally wandered her eyes off the floor and over to Jake, "you tell the other clans to come. You tell them Toruk Makto calls to them. And you fly now with me! My brothers! Sisters! And we will show the sky people that they can not take whatever they want and that this, this is our land!"

Juniper bared her teeth, hollering her battle cries along with the rest of the Na'vi. The sky people took so much from the Vespera girl that she was hungry for revenge. And she was going to get it, no matter the consequences that followed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 2.2K 13
π™°πš…π™°πšƒπ™°πš πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš†π™°πšˆ 𝙾𝙡 πš†π™°πšƒπ™΄πš πš‡ πšπ™΄π™°π™³π™΄πš q 。 。 γ€Œα΄˜α΄€Ι΄α΄…α΄Κ€α΄€ Ιͺs α΄€ Κ™α΄‡α΄€α΄œα΄›Ιͺꜰᴜʟ α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡, Κ™α΄œα΄› ᴇᴠᴇɴ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴏsα΄› Κ™α΄‡α΄€α΄œα΄›Ιͺꜰᴜʟ α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡s Κœα΄€α΄ α΄‡ ᴜɒʟʏ sΙͺᴅᴇs」 ...
54.7K 1.3K 69
She was the mysterious and unknown girl and he the boy that liked to unravel secrets, could I make it more obvious? But both end up getting to know...
505K 19.5K 26
Tacenda - Things to be left unsaid; matters to be passed over in silence or Tsa'tvayi gives Neteyam a purpose, while caring for his family as if they...