Becoming Mrs. Zayn Malik

By Zaynlover4ever1

Zayn Malik has been famous for 2 years and is looking for a Wife, he creates a competition series to find tha... More

Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2 The Get Together
Chapter 3: 1st Elimination
Chapter 4: Betrayal
Chapter 5: First Date and Fights
Chapter 7: Go Carting
Chapter 8: Two Dates
Chapter 9: The Turning Point
Chapter 10: The Beach
Chapter 11: Conversations with 1D
Chapter 12: The Division
Author's Note: A Sequel
Chapter 13: True Love and New Beginnings (SEQUEL COMING SOON)
UPDATE SEQUEL IN WRITING NOW

Chapter 6: The Truth

588 15 3
By Zaynlover4ever1

Taylor POV:

I was extremely worried that I was going home because of this fight I don't want to leave this soon at all I still wana be here no matter what

Zayn:

*in his room talking to the boys* I need to talk to Taylor, please send her in thankyou *hugs them individually*

Liam:

*walks into the foyer* Hi Taylor, Zayn wants you in his room please he wants to talk to you

Taylor:

*nods, she walks upstairs and into zayn's room she was shaking with nervousness, she saw him out of his suit and in a regular white shirt and shorts* Hi *she said softly*

Zayn:

Hi love, listen don't worry you aren't leaving I actually wanted to give you the rose early *gives it to her* You may come to elimination or not it's your choice *kisses her head* You may go now *smiles softly*

Taylor:

*leaves his room and enters her room that she shares with Sydnee ,Kindall,and Chynna, she decided to move to this room because she liked these girls more than anyone in the house* So, ladies I just got called up to Zayn's room and I am safe from elimination *grins*

Kindall:

*they all clap and cheer* YAY sooo happy for you *they all hug her*

Hayden's Confessional:

Alright so I haven't really been apart of any group and I have been quite I kinda feel bad because Zayn hasn't really noticed me yet , I just hope I don't get eliminated for that *sighs, she walks out of the confessional nervous*

The Next Day ~

Sydnee's POV

So today is once again elimination day, I am nervous , but confident that I will be staying I just hope none of my girls go home.

Miyah:

*sitting with Sydnee and Kindall* So who do you all think will be going home ?

Sydnee:

hmm I think might be Ariana , but I dont know

Kindall:

Probably Ariana *she says while painting her nails red*

Miyah:

I can't say myself it is a close call between all of us really , its all up to Zayn

Niall:

*walks into their room* Hi, ladies Zayn is awaiting for you all in the foyer *smiles, and leaves telling the other girls

Zayn's POV:

I looked at all these beautiful women and I honestly didn't know who I was going to eliminate tonight

Zayn:

Hello ladies *smiles* I am so glad to have spent more time with you these past couple of days. Let's get started *takes a deep breath*

Zayn:

Kendall *smiles hands her the rose*

Zayn: 

Ashley B, *hugs her then hands the rose to her*

Zayn:

Ariana 

Taylor's POV:  

When he called her name my heart dropped, I was like omigod I can't believe she is staying , but watever *sighs, she looks away from the camera*

Zayn:

Cara *grins at her, hugs her tight, kisses her cheek,hands her the rose*

Cara's POV:

YAY I am sooo glad I got to stay *smiles and cheers* I love zayn and I am actually developing a connection with him

Zayn:

Ashley T. 

Zayn: 

Sydnee *hugs her*

Zayn: 

Miyah 

Zayn:

Chynna *kisses her cheek*

Zayn:

Alright there are 2 ladies left

Ariana's POV:

2 girls? Don't you mean 3? He hasn't called Taylor ,Selena,or Hayden *shrugs* I don't know what the hell is going on

Zayn:

*sighs* This was very hard for me because you both are beautiful and sweet, I don't wanna break any of your hearts *looks down then up * I am sorry ,but..... Hayden you are eliminated I am so sorry I wish you the best *hugs hers before she leaves, aftger she leaves she gives selena a rose* 

Hayden's farewell interview:

*teary* I am very sad for being eliminated , I wish Zayn the best he better watch out for Chynna,Selena, and Ariana. I hope he chooses the right girl *blows a sweet kiss and waves to the camera as she gets in the limo taking her to the airport*

~After Elimination

Sydnee:

*In her room with Miyah,Kindall,and Taylor* I miss Hayden already she was so sweet *sighs* oh well atleast I have you girls *hugs them*

Miyah:

*smiles* We are sisters forever even after this competition*

Kindall:

FOREVER *they all cheer*

Ariana:

*walking past the other girl's room hearing them cheer she giggles, she walks into the confession and sits on the chair and faces the camera* So I am Done with fighting honestly , I am sick of seeming like a bitch because I have a huge heart and I feel bad for how I've been acting. The truth is, is that I do love Zayn I am not a gold digging bitch like Megan.  What I am about to say may piss off the producers...... *sighs, she is thinking if she should say it or not* The producers told Me,Megan,Selena,and Ashley B  *gets extremely nervous and starts breathing hard, she runs out of the confessional*

Producer:

Ariana you are being kicked off immeadetly you just violated the contract out!! *calls security they grab her arms

Ariana:

No!!! *tears fall, she is trying ot fight them*

Louis's POV:  

Me and The boys are up in Zayn's room and we hear screaming coming from downstairs and we are wondering, what the hell is going. Me and the boys including Zayn rush downstairs to find security holding Ariana

Zayn:

What is going on *say sternly to the producer

Producer:

She violated the contract, she told the viewers that we told her to act like she was using you

Zayn's POV:

What?!! I had no clue on what the producer just told me I told them before the starting of the series to NOT script it and not make the girls act a certain way to create drama I pissed! *has an angry look on his face*

Zayn:

are yoiu fucking kidding me!!! I told you not to script ANYTHING on this show I wanted it to be completely real I am furious. You are fired as a producer, let her go she is staying

Ariana:

*gets let go from the security she goes to Zayn and he hold hugs her, over her shoulder she sees all the other girls coming downstairs, Zayn pulls away*

Zayn:

I am soo sorry love *kisses her cheek* that will never happen again , I gotta get some sleep I will see you and the rest of the ladies tomorow *walks upstairs to his room

Sydnee:

*walks to Ariana* What is going on 

Ariana:

Well, the producers told me to be a bitch to you all and act like I was using Zayn, but I really am not I am just like you , I am here for Zayn to. I am soo sorry *tears fall*

Sydnee:

It's ok *hugs her tight, the rest of the other girls go ina group hug with them* I am sooo glad you weren't really that way, I wanted to be friends with you so bad *giggles

Ariana: *giggles  through tears* thankgod *she emphasized,they all walked up stairs*

~The Next Day

Selena's Confessional: 

That was the craziest night last night I am just glad I can be myself now, there are no challenges today so I hope all the girls go out in London and have a good time. I also wanna spend time with zayn too tho *smiles, leaves the confessional room*

Zayn: 

*walks downstairs to see the girls* hey ladies *hugs all of them individually, he takes Sydnee's hand* hey gorgeous *kisses her cheek* come with me *leads her up to his room, they sit on his bed* I haven't talked to you in awhile cuz of all the chaos how are you *holds her hand*

Sydnee:

I am great, I missed spending private time with you though *smiles, she feels her heart beat alittle faster, she felt like she needed to lay her head on his tanktop clad chest and she did* sorry if this is too close *lifts her head off his chest embarrassed because she wants to take it at a meduim rate and doesn't wanna go too fast in this developing relationship*

Zayn:

No its ok I like it *smiles, he pulls her close laying her head on his chest

Sydnee's POV: 

My heart was beating out of my chest, I felt butterflies every time he touched me and talked to me I really feel a strong connection with him, I want to be his  and only his

Sydnee:

*looks up at him smiling*

Zayn:

*leans down and kisses her for the first time, he felt a spark between them*

 I love you all. I also have a sequel planned for this story , I am excited to write that for you all aswell. Thankyou to everyone who reads my stories. I am sorry if this was  a boring episode but I have a few surprises for the next upcoming chapters especially Chapter 7  :) Hope you all liked it xoxo -Tristin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40.6K 80
25 girls, coming from all around the world, are chosen to be part of The Selection, a competition where the winner gets to marry the Prince, and soon...
8.5K 209 40
Harry Styles Fan-fiction Story.... *UNEDITED* This one directioner Harry Styles is going under and his head isn't in it anymore. He wants an escape...
117K 3.3K 55
My life All rights reserved ©2014 Hariana Fanfic
2.7K 341 35
☆ We are all broken, that's how the light gets in. ☆ But how is it when you are completely broken and have no source of light? Zayn and Ashley had th...