A Brand New Life

By Just_Gwendy

Lady Lesso x Y/n female reader Y/n had a awful Childhood her father left them with no money or food, before... More

Childhood
Adulthood 2
Day 1
What a mess.
Sickness
Feeling Better
Failure
Food Fight (plus Chaos)
Part two
Plot Twist
Emotional
What a Lovely Night
Friends
Finger Glow
Having so much Fun
Black Cat
Making You Happy
Special Talent(1)
Special Talent (2)
Blue Forest
Something Evil
Not going to work
War is Over
My Fault
Happy Birthday
Special Event
Gregor
You Are Mine
New Subject
Chess (2)
Happy Valentines Day
Come Back With Me
Come Back With Me (2)
Important Note!
Next Grand Master
New Book!
New book (2)!
Trouble Maker
In The Bed Again
Finally
A Brand New life.

War

521 29 0
By Just_Gwendy

Now Rafal is trying to defend himself but i still blame myself, i was the one who agreed in this situation, i fucked up.

I went to the grand hall saw everyone fighting Rafal,i took a deep breath and ran towards him, while I'm running i make sure I will make myself into a crow or a raven, and i will try to teleport into a flat world just like what Tedros did to me, as i became a black Raven, i teleported me and Rafal inti a flat world, "Y/N?! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" I hugged him very tightly, and with that i put a knife onto his stomach, "I'm so so sorry Rafal, I'm very so sorry, I'm such a bad friend after all, it's ok if you don't forgive me." I have a tear in my cheek and i quickly swipe it away.

"Hey hey, it's ok, i forgive you, but i will try to hurt you ok? Cause I'm not going to forgive you if you don't want me to hurt you, as a not good friend of yours, i will be right here if I'm dead." I nodded and i take out of the knife and handed over to his hand, he put a small cut to my dress, blood everywhere, "Ok ok, i forgive you, i love you bestie thanks for the pasta." And with that he died, "Goodnight Raffy." I closed his eyes, i didn't wanted to cry, but i let it all out.

It's been five minutes, now I'm ok, i made a small knife and i stab myself several times.

I teleported back, everyone was staring at me, "Y/N! YOUR ALIVE!" Dot says happily, i smiled and i passed out.

Hi guys! Thank you for reading and voting my story! I love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595 30 16
a fantasy LGBTQ story full of love, sadness, respect and friends. An ordinary girl named Alice suddenly finds herself in a fantasy realm, specifical...
89.6K 4.4K 62
The Schools for Good and Evil had finally united, and with unification, came new staff. Y/N is the first new teacher the school had seen in over fiv...
18.8K 773 23
Hey guys! I have decided to make a Lady Lesso fanfic which was requested by a friend who I will keep anonymous. This is NOT based on the book version...
20.9K 981 30
For Lady Lesso simps who have microphilia *winks* I got ya And for those who have a curious mind, you guys are more than welcome to check this out, j...