Til'3005

By CynnNaniCarter

Every time you hold me, hold me like this is the last time. Every time you kiss me, kiss me like you'll neve... More

Intro
Intro 2 Jeremiah
1: Picture This
2. Her Way
3. Intentions
4. Last Lover Letter
5. In the Proof
6. Reminders
7. Nobody Gets Me But You
9. Version Of You
10. Beetlejuice
11. Favored Me
13. Used To
14. Rain On Us
15. Cut It
16. For Fake
17. Play this girl a love song
18. My Bottles
19. Statements
20. All Love
21. Good Ones
22. Climax
23. Best thing
24. Let me love you
25. Tell Her
26. The scare
27. Bad Luck
28.
29.
30.

12. Fine Line

8.9K 372 164
By CynnNaniCarter

Azhanae Sania Moore (Nae)
Chicago, IL

June 12th
5:14 PM

"Okay, but I don't like that one." I whined as my daddy picked up some ugly heels from Akira, everything just so LOUD here.

"Well, that's what you get for being last minute on things." My daddy shrugged his shoulders.

I pouted checking my phone again, it's going on day two Jeremiah haven't talked to me.

My graduation is this upcoming Friday and I'm not even excited about it, to much going on in my life.

I licked my lips. "Daddy, I wanted the Chanel heels I sent you last week."

"You always whining, Nae. You got Chanel heels money?" He asked and I shrugged. "Jkrya and Dejah not even getting no Chanel shoes, they for shoes from Akira too."

"Me and mom can go half on it, daddy please it's my graduation day. I worked so hard for this. Please." I begged.

"Call your mom and ask her to send you $500." He gave in and I smiled.

7:45 pm

I checked my phone again. NOTHING.

Damn, it feel like I can't breathe; this boy really mad at me.

I want to confront Jkrya on what she told Jeremiah but I'm not a confrontational person, I hate sneaky people.

I just stay out of her way and hopefully she stays outta mines because a person could only take so much.

Jeremiah

🙄
can u stop being mad at me
i said I'm sorry
I was talking to my bestfriend
& Jkrya overheard
yknow she don't like me 😒

that's just some lil girl ass shit

okay but u posted me so 🤷🏽‍♀️
i didn't ask u to do that
that's sum lil boy ass shit too

i was posting u to make another bitch mad
stop texting my phone lil girl

boy stfu
no u didn't 😒
💔k my feelings hurt

mine is too 😒
i wanna lay up under u type shit

Come ova den

naw u just want me to eat yo pussy
so you could tell yo hoodrat ass friends

😭😭😭
U being childish fr
is u gon come over or not before I ask my dad

yea lmk what he say

I turned off my phone looking out the window happy I got my Chanel shoes and the purse that go with it.

I bit into my McDonald's fries as we pull up to the house.

"Daddy, can Jeremiah come over later?" I asked parked the car in his drive way.

"No." He responded turning the car off.

I scrunched my face up. "Wah? Why?"

"Because I said so, Azhanae. You got school tomorrow." He told me as I opened the passenger door.

"No I don't, I got graduation practice. It's not like I'm asking him to spend the night." I pouted grabbing my McDonald's bag and my large sprite.

He looked at me for a second before getting my Chanel shopping bags out the car and my Marine Serre shopping bag. Everything else my mom said she going to get so my daddy won't have to spend all his lil money.

"Well can I go over his house than?" I asked.

"Jeremiah yo' boyfriend?" He asked looking straight in my eyes.

I shook my head no.

"He could come open as long as y'all stay in the living room." He told me walking into the house.

"Okay." I smiled not really caring, I just wanted him in my presence.

We walked into the house seeing Jkrya sitting on the couch on her phone. She looked up at us and smile. "Who got Chanel?"

"Nae, her graduation Friday." My daddy told her. I slight felt bad watching her face drop, I know their mom never around and we grew up differently.

I followed my dad to my room that was still kinda empty but clothes was all over the floor.

"How you gon have company and yo' room dirty?" My daddy asked.

"It's not even that dirty. Ima clean it up." I told him with a smile.

"You to geeked over that lil boy." He mugged me.

Yea, I need to chill out.

9:36 pm

"I can't smoke in here?" Jeremiah asked taking his hoodie off before sitting on the couch.

I shook my head.

He was being a little standoffish towards me and I'm confused because I thought he wasn't mad anymore.

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

I let out a nervous giggle. "Are you still mad at me or something?"

"Naw, why?" He asked.

"Because you didn't hug me or anything." I shrugged.

"I ain't know if I could touch you or not. Ion want yo' daddy coming down here and beating my ass" He replied.

I chuckle. "You annoying."

I stared at him before tilting my head. "I don't want to rush anything but I got-real feelings for you and things were like real bad with my ex-I just want to know what are we so I wont get hurt in the process."

"You feeling a nigga?" He asked leaning back on the couch.

"Are you feeling me?" I asked lifting my eyebrow.

"I was feeling you when I had my tongue in yo' ass." He calmly spoke causing me gasp and cover his mouth with my hands.

"You mannish." I told him removing my hands as he laughed. "I'm trying to have a serious conversation and you playing"

"I like you too bro, gimmie kiss." He told me resting his hands on my upper thigh. Yea, he wasn't taking this conversation serious enough.

I peck his lips and sighed.

"I'm for real, Azhanae. It's hard for me to express it but I'm fucking with you too shorty." He licked his lips giving me reassurance.

I placed a kiss on his lips and smiled.

:::CYNNNANICARTER::

Do y'all think Jeremiah really fw Azhanae or he telling her what she wanna hear?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40.9K 48
"Know it's hard to trust but we've been through to much shit, we can't give up." Risk It All On Love.
227K 8.5K 68
And don't take this personal. But you're the worst. You know what you've done to me.
13.2K 627 17
❝𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝖮𝖴𝖳 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝖱𝖮𝖠𝖣, 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖫.❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟳 𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 | 𝟰/𝟵 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦...
708K 26K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯