๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐‘ถ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’•๐’”

By -propitiate

๐ŸŽธComplete with oneshots (requests open)๐ŸŽธ Thanks so much for the support! This is the best one of my stories... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 (End?)
9 (Real end)
Uenoyama - Fireworks
PSA
Haruki - Blades of Grass

My Letter

29 2 0
By -propitiate

To those who may be wondering where I've been,

Firstly, my name is Leviticus. I go to school, I hang out with people, I work, etc. As a result of my rather busy schedule, I've decided to abandon writing. I need to be able to support my family, and writing is at the bottom of my list of priorities. Thank you all for your support, 11 year old me was so amazed that a book I'd written did this well. In the future, I hope to do a rewrite of this book, and possibly other things. Anyway, I'm probably no longer going to update this book. I love you all. I hope your 2023 is filled with great fortune, and happiness.

~ Leviticus, absent author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.3K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
167K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...