𝗛𝗜𝗠 & 𝗜, modern family

De Madixu

┊͙✧˖*°࿐ 🏡 𝗛𝗶𝗺 & 𝗜 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 ⸻ ❛❛ Phil and Claire have four children. The oldest who is basically t... Mai multe

𝙃𝙞𝙢 & 𝙄
the extra's
graphics
Pilot
The Bicycle thief
Come Fly with me
Coal digger
Run for you're wife
An garde
Great expectations
Fizbo
Undeck the Halls
Up all night
Not in my house

The incident

12.4K 340 31
De Madixu

_________ ׂׂ་༘࿐
You.
Not wanting me.
Was
The beginning of me
Wanting myself.
Thank you.
— the hurt

°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
— Madison's pov

(Singing) Miss Mary Mack, Mack all dressed in black, black, black.

Claire was leaning with her elbows on the counter watching her kids. Phil walks into the room opening his mouth to say something.

"Shhhhh" Claire shushes Phil, pointing her finger to the tv room.

Sitting there are Haley and Luke a clapping game, but also Alex helping Maddy with her homework.

"What's going on" Phil wonders. He turnes his head and sees all his kids in the same room without arguing.

"Why aren't they trying to hurt each other" Phil whispers.

"I don't know, but I'm afraid to move" Claire mutters, shaking her head a little.

Suddenly everything goes wrong. Luke slaps Haley leg, and Alex groans in frustration because Maddy wasn't taking it serieus.

"Ow! That hurt, jerk" Haley exclaims. "I'm gonna kill you, stupid!" Luke snapped.

"Oh my god! I am taking this serieus" Maddy sneered. "No you are not! A six year old child can focus better than you" Alex shouted.

Haley and Luke keep pushing each other, Alex storms out the living room muttering under her breath how stupid Maddy is.

"What happened" Claire wonders. "Now I'm sad" Phil whispered.

"Everybody is going to be there, mom" Haley said trying to convince Claire. "I don't care!"

"Your father and I are not about to let you drive two hours to go to a concert and then spend the night with a bunch of boys, especially that 17 year old hormone you're dating" Claire argued back.

"It's totally supervised" Haley exclaims.

"Oh really by whom?" Claire asks. Maddy and Phil glanced at each other.

"By Spencer Patines uncle" Haley says. "Who's Spencer Patine?" Claire asks.

"You know Spencer, the guy with the arm" Haley answered. "Wait what happened to Spencers arm" Maddy wonders.

"Wait, what kind of arm? What does that even mean" Phil asked. "His uncle is uncle Toby" Haley says. "Oh! Uncle Toby"

"I'll be sure yo include that in my Amber Alert" Claire jokes. "Oh my god!" Haley grunts. Phil stand up holding his palms out towards Claire and Haley

"Can I step in here, I think I can help" Phil tries. "Haley what your mom is worried about is you getting heart broken when Dylan goes off to college next year" Phil says.

"He's not even going to college" Haley admits. Maddy slaps her forehead.

"He's not going to college?" Claire asks

"He's in a band okay? They're going on tour" Haley explains. "Oh this just gets better and better" Claire mutters, cleaning the counter.

"Why are you always on me about everything" Haley yells walking away from Claire. "Because you need to understand..." Claire trails off

Phil steps in between the two of them. "Okay now everybody calm down" Phil says.

"Let's start from the beginning what's wrong with Spencer's arm" Phil asks.

Haley ground loudly walking out the kitchen. "Way to go dad" Maddy jokes finishing her homework.

Claire tilts her head to the side with a questionable glance towards Phil.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
Madison's pov

I walk down the stairs to grab a bottle of water. Walking in the kitchen I see mom and grandma. She notices me.

"Ohh there is my moon" grandma greets, hugging me. "Hey grandma" I say, hugging her back.

"Look at you, your so pretty" She says letting me go.
"Thank you grandma" I thank her.

"So, how is it going Maddy. Any cute boys" She asked me with a small grin on her face.

"No there are none, not that mom would allow
It" I whispered the last part. "Don't worry, you're mother can't forbid it forever" she says.

"Knock knock"

I stand up from the couch walking toward the door. I open the door and see Dylan standing there with his guitar case.

"Hey Dylan! Come on in" I greeted. "Hey Mads, thank you" Dylan replied.

Haley walks up to us. "How you doing?" Dylan asks. "Good" Haley answered hugging him. I close the door in sit back on the couch.

"Hey, everybody, this is Dylan" Haley introduced. "Hey" Dylan greets shortly. "Hi Dylan" mom says. "Hey
everybody says.

"So, Dylan, I see you brought the ax" dad acknowledges. "Yeah yeah, I just came from practice" Dylan says. "Sweet. Miss those days" dad mumbles.

"Oh, you were in a band" Dylan wonders. Haley glances at me. I shrug my shoulders. I didn't know dad was in a band.

"Could've been, but in high school I was really all about my magic so" dad explains. I blink repeatedly. Is he serieus?

"Oh my god" Haley mutters leading Dylan away from dad. "Doorbell rings"

"That's gotta be dad and Gloria" mom says handing me a glass of wine. I'm going to need lots of this.

Gloria's face falls when she sees grandma. "Dede" Grandpa mumbles.

"Hi Jay, Gloria" grandma greets them nervously. "What is she doing here" Gloria wonders. Oh shit.

Grandma turns to uncle Mitchell. "What does she mean, "what is she doing here" Mitchell told you I'd be here" grandma says.

"Lies!" Gloria said. "I couldn't tell her because she wouldn't come" uncle Mitchell admits.

"Gloria my mom wants to apologize for everything" Mitchell tries to explain. "So you just spring it on Gloria like this, Mitchell what the hell is wrong with you" grandpa exclaims.

"I don't want her apologies" Gloria denies. "And who could blame you, honey" grandpa comforts. "Which is why this is a terrible idea by you" grandpa says to uncle Mitchell.

Uncle Mitchell rolls his eyes. "Jay. Manny. Lets go" Gloria says grabbing Manny's hand. I swear this family needs therapy.

"Oh wait, wait, Gloria. I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for ruining your wedding" grandma apologizes.

"I was struggling with being alone. Meanwhile, Jay moves on so easily and with just anyone. With a young and smart and beautiful woman. I don't expect you to forgive me. If I were you, I'd want to punch me right in the mouth" grandma admits.

"I think we've had enough revenge in this family for one day" Gloria starts.

"Okay you see we can all move past this. And because of me, who's not a momma's boy but is a caring person with wisdom and emotional insight, so make a note bitches" uncle Mitchell gloats.

"Way to go uncle Mitchell" I praise him. Mom nudges my shoulder. "It's not a good color on you" uncle Cam says.

"I forgive you" Gloria says. Grandma looks surprised.
"I am not prepared for this. I just...I just want to rip your head off" grandma grunts. Wait what?

Grandma grabs Gloria by the shoulders and pushes her over the couch. "Mom, please stop it" uncle Mitchell tries to separate them.

"You ruined my wedding" Gloria yells. In the meantime I pour myself some more wine.

"You stole my husband" grandma exclaims. " I got Gloria, I got Gloria" dad yells. "Mom bend your legs" uncle Mitchell says.

They separated grandma and Gloria. Uncle Mitchell wraps his hand under grandma's arms while uncle Cameron grandma's legs.

"Mom, stand up like a big girl" uncle Mitchell says. Luke walks over to me. "Mads shouldn't we help" Luke asks me. "No, I have a feeling they needed this" I answer.

"Alright, alright stop it! Stop it the two of you" grandpa yells. "I am so sorry about this" Haley apologizes to Dylan. "No, it's cool, it's cool" Dylan assured her.

"This is ridiculous. Gloria didn't steal me, Dede, and you know it" grandpa says. "We grew apart for years, and you left to find yourself, remember.

"I thought I could handle this, I'm am so sorry" grandma admits. This seemed to aggravate Gloria. "You don't say sorry anymore, that word means nothing in your mouth" Gloria yells walking towards grandma. She's being hold back by mom, dad and Manny.

"I don't know what just happened" grandma wonders. "I do" Dylan pipes in.

"I mean, it's seems pretty simple to me. You're reaching out, trying to hold onto something awesome" Dylan says. "Maybe...maybe you should" Haley trails off.

"Look, I'm not used to this. The whole big family thing. In my house we don't even talk to each other. You know, it's funny the first time I saw Haley, I knew I liked her. I mean she's beautiful and everything, but it's not just that. It's that she's got this killer confidence"

"You know, the kind of confidence that you get from having a family like this. That's passionate and accepting  of hot foreigners, and gay dudes and nutty people. You know that family that actually loves each other" Dylan says.

""Everybody, Haley says that Dylan is a musician, and he writes some great songs" mom says. Dad grabs his guitar handling it to him. "Okay something, bro" dad boosted.

"I guess if you want me to" Dylan mumbles. "This is actually a song wrote for Haley. It's called in the moonlight" Dylan says.

"Lovely title, Dylan" uncle Cameron compliments. "Thanks" Dylan says.

(Singing) The stars are falling from
The sky.

And your the reason why.
The moon is shining on your face, cause it finally feels it's found it's place.
Cause maybe baby, I just wanna do you. Do you. Girl what the actual fuck?

Do you want to do me. Do me underneath je moonlight. The moonlight.
Baby, baby. Maybe I'll just steal you, steal you. Yeah he definitely needs therapy, maybe a psychiatrist.

Just so I could feel you. Feel you. Maybe that would heal you, heal you on the inside.

I almost vomit at the loving look on Haley her face. And that says a lot because my phobia is vomit.

"How many glasses of wine have you had Maddy" mom asks me. "Only three" i answer, putting the dishes in the dishwasher.

"We'll tonight was a small disaster" mom says. You could say that again. "I found it amusing" I say honestly.

"Of course you did" mom mumbles. "You know who I ran into today at the mall" mom asked me. "Who" I replied.

"Sophia Hayes, my old friend in college" mom answers. The last name will forever give me nightmares.

"Apparently she's the mother of Will Hayes, that boy that warned me of your secret date" mom explains. Oh god.

"She invited the family over for dinner" mom goes on. I don't like where this is going. I'd rather be on the Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

"I agreed, we're going over there in a few days with everyone" mom says. This is it my 13th reason.

"How fun" I mumble.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Authors note ↓

I finally updated. I wanted to update the first episodes before going further into the story.

As always if you see something I could improve just let me know.

Have a good morning, good afternoon and goodnight!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

82.8K 1.4K 42
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 '𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐓'
19.5K 278 7
Y/n Y/L/N is Gloria's niece. Her parents couldn't look after so Gloria became her carer, except from Y/n is actually related to Gloria seeming as her...
34.1K 458 8
Modern Family Fanfic Jay has a younger daughter while he and Dede were separated. She is a model, actress, and ceo of a fashion company. Her mother a...
54.5K 2.1K 50
"Just friends, right? Prove it, Haley." This is a Modern Family alternate universe fanfic. Haley Dunphy x femoc. Rated Mature. *I do not own Modern F...