DOLL-SHANE HAWKINS

By yamommaside

16 year old Y/N Grohl is the quiet type, she keeps to herself and stays in her bedroom. Who would've thought... More

INTRO
CHAPTER TWO - MEET ME IN THE PALE MOONLIGHT

CHAPTER ONE - REALIZATION

314 10 5
By yamommaside

realization
noun
re·​al·​i·​za·​tion
the action of realizing : the state of being realized

Y/N'S POV:
The light softly grazed my skin through the car window, my mind wondered between the trees and sound of the wind blowing through the soft leaves. I was snapped out of my thought by my sister, Violet.
"you look so dramatic in a majestic way, Y/N." She slightly smiled, finding humor through her comment.
"I mean I am the quiet one so it seems to be my job, right?" I smirked and gave her a slight side eye.
As I tapped my finger on the side of the car door I made a rhythm in my mind, 'dun dun duh dun dun' slowly sounding like a heartbeat I stopped on a thought.
"Dad when does your concert start?" I asked him softly.
"6pm, as per usual." He stated in a hip tone.
the time was 3:30 as we pulled up to the stadium. My ears rung from the music that was once blasting in them through my headphones, I slightly run my fingers through my brown hair nervously. I don't know why but events such as concerts always made me nervous, even though I'm back stage with people I've known most my life, it shakes me in a way. It's probably just not my scene. As we walked through the backstage area, my eyes wondered through the faces like songs in a jukebox. Annabelle, Shane, Noah, Violet, Harper. My brain listed the people by their face, as i continued to look around I saw Taylor.
"Hey kid! how've you been?" He said in a excited expression.
"I've been good, how about you?" I asked genuinely wondering, it seems I haven't seen him in ages.
"I've been great, Shane says he doesn't see you much anymore though, i feel like none of us have." he stated.
"yeah..I've just kinda been hiding out ya know." I nervously chuckled, he smiled and turned to do something else. Now that it's at my attention i'm thinking of Shane, I turn to look for violet and see him standing in front of me.
"oh sorry Y/N." he smiled and walked around me.
suddenly this feeling in my gut rushed upon me. I had never felt this way about him, then I realized I have felt this way before, only once. In the 8th grade he kissed my cheek and the same feeling had arose. But why now is this happening. I turn to look at him to seem his eyes meet directly with mine, then I am once again interrupted.
"Hey Y/N can you you help out with amps?" My dad asked.
"yeah sure!" I took a quick look back at Shane to see him still looking at me.

After a couple of hours, all the setting up was done and the concert was starting. I sat in the wings of the stage, Shane creeped up and sat next to me like he always has.
"what's been up with you, Y/N?"
"what do you mean?"
"I mean you've always been quiet, but never this quiet."
"I don't know, i guess i just like keeping to myself, I've always been like that."
"well, I miss hanging out. We should plan a time to hang out and maybe throw together a song like we used to."
"I'd like that" I smiled softly as he nodded and we pointed our attention towards the show infront of us. After I got homeschooled by my parents I haven't really hung out with anyone beside Violet and Harper, none of my school friends has really reached out besides Miley and Oliver. I turn to look at Shane to see he's already looking at me.
"what?" I gave a playful tone and he smiled.
"I don't know i just felt like looking at you." he chuckled slightly as I brushed it off. Could this be my realization moment? Would I consider this crushing, yes, but I'm gonna deny he would be crushing back.

WORD COUNT:679

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
378K 32.9K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
673K 21.9K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
757K 20.5K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...