Love And Forbidden Wants

By Megan-41

Many believe Niklaus Mikaelson is the first original hybrid, but that is far from the truth. Liv Mikaelson wa... More

Cast
Soundtrack
Graphics
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon
The Decent & Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
Crying Wolf Part Two
The Dinner Party
The House Guest

Rose

1.4K 96 10
By Megan-41

                    A beautiful young woman with an oval face and light olive complexion wakes up, revealing almond-shaped brown eyes. She hears voices in the room above her. She pushes her long straight dark brown hair from her face. She stood up, revealing that she was of medium height and had a slim, slightly athletic physique. "How's the girl?" a feminine voice asked.

                    "Still passed out," a male voice explained.

                    "You didn't touch her, did you?" The feminine voice asked.

                    "Give me some credit. So, you called him?" The male voice asked in annoyance.

                    "No, I called one of his contacts. You know how this works," the feminine voice explained.

                    "Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" The male voice asked.

                    "They say he got it," the feminine voice answered.

                    "Wonderful, and now what?" the male voice asked.

                    The girl tiptoes up the stairs, "So that's it, Trevor. He either got it, or he didn't. We just have to wait," the feminine voice explained.

                    "Look, it's not too late. We can leave it here. We don't have to go through with this," the male said nervously.

                   "I'm sick of running!" the feminine voice yelled in aggravation.

                    "Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying," the male voice spat.

                   "Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free," the feminine voice explained. The girl accidentally makes one of the boards squeak, catching the attention of a pretty young woman with dark-cropped brunette hair and green eyes.

                   "You! There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?" the woman asked.

                    "Who's Elijah?" the girl asked.

                    "He's your worst nightmare," the woman spat.

                    The girl walks further into the room, "Why am I here?" she asked.

                    The woman looked at her in annoyance, "You keep asking me these questions like I'm gonna answer them," she said.

                    "Why won't you?" the girl asked.

                    "That's another one," the woman replied.

                    "You got me, okay? It's not like I can go anywhere. The least you can do is tell me what you want with me," the girl explained.

                    "I personally want nothing; I'm just a delivery service," the woman admitted.

                    "Delivery to who? Elijah?" the girl asked.

                    "Two points to the eavesdropper," the woman said sarcastically.

                    "Who is he? Is he a vampire?" the girl asked.

                    "He's one of the vampires, the originals," the woman explained.

                    "What do you mean the originals?" the girl asked in confusion.

                    The woman sighed, "Again, with the questions. Haven't the Salvatores been teaching you your vampire history?" she asked.

                    "So you know Stefan and Damon?" the girl asked.

                    "I know of them. A hundred years back, a friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan. She said he was one of the good ones. I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys, though, but I digress," the woman admitted.

                    "Who are the originals?" the girl asked once more.

                    "Trevor and I have been running from them for five hundred years. We're tired; we want it over. We're using you to negotiate ourselves out of an old mess," the woman answered.

                    "But why me?" the girl asked.

                    "Because you're a Petrova Doppelgänger. You're the key to breaking the curse," the woman explained.

                    "The curse? The sun and the moon curse?" the girl asked.

                    "Oh, you do know your history," the woman said sarcastically.

                    "What do you mean I'm the key? The moonstone is what breaks the curse," the girl said in confusion.

                    "No, the moonstone is what binds the curse. The sacrifice is what breaks it," the woman explained.

                    "The sacrifice?" the girl asked.

                    "The blood of the doppelgänger. You're the doppelgänger. Which means, in order to break the curse, you're the one who has to die," the woman explained, surprising the girl.

                    "Tell me more," the girl demanded.

                    "Captivity has made her pushy, eh? What do you want to know, doppelicious?" Trevor asked, finally catching the girl's attention. He is a handsome man with somewhat messy brown hair that is almost medium-length. He has blue eyes and a tall stature with a slim build.

                    "Who were you running from?" the girl asked.

                    "The originals," Trevor said.

                    "Yeah, she said that. What does that mean?" the girl asked in frustration.

                    "The first family, the old world. Rose and I pissed them off," Trevor explained.

                    "Mm-hmm," Rose said, giving him a 'really' look.

                    "Correction, I pissed them off, Rose had my back, and for over half a millennium, they wanted us dead," Trevor explained.

                    "What did you do?" the girl asked.

                    "He made the same mistake countless others did: he trusted Katerina Petrova," Rose spat the name in disgust.

                    "Katherine," the girl said, realizing who they were talking about.

                    "The one and only, the first Petrova Doppelgänger," Rose explained.

                    "I helped her escape her fate, and now I've....sorry, we've been marked ever since," Trevor explained.

                    "Which is why we're not gonna make the same mistake again," Rose said, then walked out of the room with Trevor on her heels.

                    A few hours later, the girl is sitting on the couch when suddenly, a folded paper appears beside her. She picks it up and unfolds it. The paper reads, 'Stefan and Damon are coming for you'. Not long after, Rose and the girl are sitting in a room together when Trevor rushes into the room with a panicked look. "He's here with her! This was a mistake," he said.

                    "No, I told you I would get us out of this. You have to trust me," Rose explained, trying to calm Trevor.

                    "No! They want me dead, Rose!" he yelled as he paced back and forth frantically.

                    "They want her more," Rose said.

                    "I can't do this. You give her to them, they'll have mercy on you, but I need to get out of here," Trevor demanded, but Rose grabbed his hands.

                    "Hey! What are we?" she asked.

                    Trevor slowly exhaled, "We're family, forever," he said. The sound of someone knocking on the door echoed through the house, filling both vampires with overwhelming fear, which confused the girl.

                    "You're scared," she said in surprise.

                    Rose looks at the girl and then at her friend, "Stay here with her and don't make a sound," she demands, then leaves to open the door.

                    The front door slowly opens, revealing two gorgeous people. The man was breathtakingly handsome, standing at about five eleven in height, and had a thin but muscular body. He has short brunette hair, which is brushed to the side, and stunning hazel-brown eyes. His facial features are angular - high cheekbones, a strong jawline, and a straight nose. He appears to be twenty-four years old and in a suit and tie. The woman at his side had an angelic beauty. She stood a few inches shorter than the man with a thin athletic build. The woman had dirty blonde hair in a short pixie haircut that caused her alluring green eyes to stick out. She had some similar facial features to the man though more feminine. She also appears to be twenty-eight years old and wore a white dress shirt with a black vest, dress pants, and shoes. Rose walks down the staircase before them, "Rose-Marie. Is there somewhere we can talk?" the man asks.

                    "Yes, in here. You have to forgive the house," she explained.

                    "Oh, no, what's a little dirt? I completely understand," he said, then let the woman with him walk in first, then he followed, closing the door. "So tell us, what is it that gives you the courage to call me?" He asked.

                    "I wanted my freedom. I'm tired of running. You are in a position to grant me that?" Rose asked. The man and woman glance at each other.

                    "I have complete authority to grant pardon to you and your little pet. What is his name these days?" the man asked.

                    "Trevor," the woman next to him spat with disgust in her eyes.

                    "Katerina Petrova?" Rosé offered, causing the woman's green eyes to snap in her direction.

                    "We're listening," the woman said.

                   "She didn't burn in the church in 1864," Rose explained as the man sat down in a chair, crossing one leg over the other.

                    "Continue," he ordered as the woman leaned against the wall crossing her arms. Her constant gaze made Rose nervous.

                    "...She survived," Rose admitted.

                    "Where?" the woman asked.

                    Confusion filled Rose, "You don't seem surprised by this," she said.

                    "Oh, when you called and invited us into this armpit of civilization, which is a mere three hours from the town we know as Mystic Falls, my dear sister surmised it had everything to do with Katerina. Do you have her in your possession?" the man asked, noticing how impatient his sister was becoming.

                    "No, but I have better. I have her doppelgänger," Rose explained, surprising the man and woman.

                    "That's impossible. Her family line ended with her. I know that for a fact!" The woman said.

                    "The facts are wrong," Rose said.

                    "Well, show her to me," the woman demanded.

                    Rose looks at the man, "Elijah, you are a man of honor, you should be trusted, but I want to hear Liv say it," she explained. Elijah looks to his sister, who sighs.

                    "You have my word that my brother and I will pardon you," Liv vowed.

                    "Follow me," Rose said, then turned and walked back up the stairs. They follow her into a room. The girl hears their footsteps. She's scared and turns her head. Liv looks at her in surprise, and in an instant, she stands in front of the girl, looking her over, then leans in, smelling her neck.

                    "Human....," Liv whispered in awe.

                    "It's impossible," Elijah said in disbelief.

                    "Hello there," Liv whispered as she looked into the girl's eyes.

                    "We have a long journey ahead of us. We should be going," Elijah explained, gaining his sister's attention as the girl looked terrified.

                    "Please, don't let them take me," she begged Rose with tears in her eyes. Rose looks away as Elijah turns to her and Trevor.

                    "One last piece of business, and we're done," he explained as he walked towards Trevor.

                    "I've waited so long for this day, Liv. I'm truly, very sorry," Trevor pleaded, causing her to glance at him.

                    "Oh no, your apology's not necessary," Elijah explained.

                    "Yes, yes, it is. Your sister trusted me with Katerina, and I failed her," Trevor admitted.

                    "Oh yes, you are the guilty one, and Rose aided you because she was loyal to you and that is something we honor. Where was your loyalty?" Elijah asked, doing his best to control his rage as he remembered his sister's heartbroken cries when she lost Katerina.

                    "I beg your forgiveness," Trevor begged, looking at Liv.

                    "...So granted," she said. Trevor smiles, but Elijah smacks his head clean off his body. Rose cries in horror as the girl watches in shock.

                    "You!" Rose spat, moving toward Elijah.

                    "Don't, Rose....now that you are free," he warned, causing her to halt as she cried.

                    Liv looked at the girl, "Come," she ordered.

                    "No, what about the moonstone?" the girl asked.

                    "What do you know about the moonstone?" Elijah asked.

                    "I know that you need it, and I know where it is," the girl explained.

                    "Yes?" Elijah asked.

                    "I can help you get it," the girl offered.

                    "Tell me where it is," Elijah demanded.

                    "It doesn't work that way," she explained.

                    "Are you negotiating with us?" Liv asked in surprise at the human's bravery.

                    Elijah looks to Rose, "It's the first I've heard of it," she said. Liv tries to compel the girl, but it doesn't work. Elijah notices the necklace around the girl's neck.

                    "What is this vervain doing around your neck?" he asked, then pulled the necklace off her neck and threw it away. Liv grabs her chin firmly, forcing the girl to look into her eyes.

                    "Tell me where the moonstone is," Liv ordered, compelling the girl.

                    "In the tomb, underneath the church ruins," the girl explained.

                    "What is it doing there?" Liv asked in confusion.

                    "It's with Katherine," the girl admitted.

                    "Interesting," Elijah said. The sudden sound of breaking glass catches everyone's attention.

                    "Seems we have company," Liv said in annoyance.

                   "Who else is in this house?" Elijah demanded, looking at Rose. He grabs Elena and pulls her up the steps and into the hallway. Something moves around them with super speed. Elijah shoves the girl into Rose's arms.

                    "Rose," Liv said in a warning tone.

                    "I don't know who it is," she vowed.

                    "Up here," a male called out. Elijah goes up the stairs at super speed.

                    "Down here," a different male voice called out, causing Elijah to turn around. Suddenly he is shot in the hand with a steak. He removes it as his sister moves to his side. The girl and Rose have disappeared. Liv growls, not in the mood for games with baby vampires.

                    "Excuse me. To whom it may concern, you're making a great mistake if you think that you can beat us. You can't. Do you hear that?" Elijah asked as he broke a wooden coat rack into two stakes and tossed one to his sister. "I repeat, you cannot beat us. So I want the girl. I'm gonna count to three, or heads will roll. Do we understand each other?" He asked.

                    The girl appeared at the top of the stairs, "I'll come with you. Just please don't hurt my friends. They just wanted to help me out," she pleaded.

                    Elijah is instantly in front of her with the stake in his hand, "What game are you playing with us?" he asks. She throws the vervain bomb in Elijah's face, and It explodes. He yells out in pain.

                    "Elijah!" Liv called out worriedly as she moved to her little brother's side. His skin burns, but he heals immediately. Liv snarls and goes toward the girl, but a tall, classically handsome man with an athletic build appears. He has a pale complexion, broad forehead, strong bone structure, angular jawline, deep-set, forest green eyes, a straight nose, and a well-formed mouth. He has straight, short, dark brunette hair. He shoots at Liv with a compressed air weapon, but It doesn't even affect her, so he throws the weapon, rushes at Liv, and tackles her. They tumble down the stairs. Elijah rushes down and rips the man off his sister, and throws him through a wall. He goes toward the man, but another man appears and stakes Elijah pushing him against the door. The man was tall and handsome with a well-built, toned physique. He has a light complexion, olive undertones, a strong bone structure, high cheekbones, and a solid jawline. He has dark brown, almost black hair hanging just over his ears, and striking, intense light blue eyes. Elijah's body goes limp, pinned to the door with the stake. The other man turns to go after Liv, but she is nowhere to be seen.

                    By nightfall, Liv returned to the house and walked over to her brother's body. He is still impaled to the door, but he instantly wakes up. His face slowly regains its color as his sister removes the stake from his chest and wraps an arm around him, so he doesn't fall forward. "It seems things won't be as easy as we thought, little brother," Live said as she helped him out of the house with a young meal waiting for him.

                    "It seems so, dear sister," he said, then walked over to the young woman Liv had compelled to stand there quietly. His eyes darkened along with the veins beneath his eyelids as his fangs appeared. Elijah grabs the woman and bites into her neck, drinking hungrily.

Please comment and vote 😁👍🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 385 14
The Mikaelson VS the Forbes The Forbes is Family of Witchs , Esther wanted to turn her Children into vampires but the Forbes Refused , so mikael kill...
66.5K 2.5K 32
━━━ 'right. and then she stole your credit card and spent all your money so you had to commit fraud the entire way back' ┏...
81 0 5
Alex halliwell takes a trip to New Orleans when she discovers the original family one caught her eye the nicklaus mikaelson they had a lot in common...
68.6K 2K 17
Years ago, in New Orleans, Rosemarie Andrea Mikaelson was born and almost killed by a coven of witches. The magical child lived a life filled with da...