𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘 | 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕...

By woobackbabyyyyy1

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍' 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' 𝐘𝐎𝐔?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝟎:𝟎𝟏
𝟎:𝟎𝟐
𝟎:𝟎𝟑
𝟎:𝟎𝟒
𝟎:𝟎𝟓
𝟎:𝟎𝟔
𝟎:𝟎𝟕
𝟎:𝟎𝟖
𝟎:𝟎𝟗
𝟎:𝟏𝟎
𝟎:𝟏𝟏
𝟎:𝟏𝟐
𝟎:𝟏𝟑
𝟎:𝟏𝟒
𝟎:𝟏𝟓
𝟎:𝟏𝟔
𝟎:𝟏𝟕
𝟎:𝟏𝟖
𝟎:𝟏𝟗
𝟎:𝟐𝟎
𝟎:𝟐𝟏
𝟎:𝟐𝟐
𝟎:𝟐𝟑
𝟎:𝟐𝟒
𝟎:𝟐𝟓
𝟎:𝟐𝟔
𝟎:𝟐𝟕
𝟎:𝟐𝟖
𝟎:𝟐𝟗
𝟎:𝟑𝟎
𝟎:𝟑𝟏
𝟎:𝟑𝟐
𝟎:𝟑𝟑
𝟎:𝟑𝟒
𝟎:𝟑𝟓
𝟎:𝟑𝟔
𝟎:𝟑𝟖
𝟎:𝟑𝟗
𝟎:𝟒𝟎
𝟎:𝟒𝟏
𝟎:𝟒𝟐
𝟎:𝟒𝟑
𝟎:𝟒𝟒
𝟎:𝟒𝟓
𝟎:𝟒𝟔
𝟎:𝟒𝟕
𝟎:𝟒𝟖
𝟎:𝟒𝟗
𝟎:𝟓𝟎
𝟎:𝟓𝟏
𝟎:𝟓𝟐 (𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
𝟎:𝟓𝟑 (𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄)
💐💐💐

𝟎:𝟑𝟕

28.9K 920 1.4K
By woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟗:𝟎𝟐𝐀𝐌

"I swea' ta' God if you'n pass the fuckin' ball Booka, Ima fuck you up. Pass it!" Von whisper-yelled while he played 2K on his PlayStation 5.

It was quite early for him to be on the game but he couldn't go back to sleep and had nothing better to do.

He considerately glanced at Dakota who was straddling him on the couch while being asleep. She couldn't sleep well without him so she opted to resume her sleep on him while he played the game.

Her hand slightly gripped the material of his shirt while she slept, for the mere fact that it was relieving some of the pain she was feeling due to her being on her period.

Being distracted by the beauty of her face, Von analyzed her while she slept, fixing her edges with his thumb, since she had a braided ponytail.

His eyes scanned over her face that still had an innocent expression on it, though she was asleep. He felt his heart get warm at the sight of her glowing mocha skin tone along with her button nose and moisturized two toned lips.

Most people could look at her and just see a pretty face but when Von looked at her, her even more beautiful soul overpowered her face. He loved her so much and couldn't be more thankful to have her in his life.

Leaning his head forward, he kissed her cheek twice followed by a long kiss on her lips, attempting to relay his emotions to her through the kiss.

After a few seconds he pulled away, watching her eyes flutter before she slowly opened them, catching his gaze.

He continued staring with a smile, laughing when she smiled back and covered her face with both hands. "I love you too. Stop staring at me, please."

"How you—" He started before abruptly being cut off by Booka, who he completely had forgot about.

"You fuckin' made us lose, roach ass nigga! I can't stand yo' buff top skinny leg—" Booka began to ramble as Von pressed and held down the PS button, eventually turning the whole game system off.

He followed up by taking the headset off, placing it right beside him on the couch.

"You good, ma? It's time fa' you ta' change yo diaper?" He smirked and she frowned in response, pushing his head away.

Her eyes shut as she yawned, covering her mouth in the process. "Stop playing wimme, boy. It's not a diaper."

She slowly got off of his lap while feeling her knees nearly give out on her since she was asleep for so long. Extending her arms outwards, she leaned back a little bit, stretching her body.

"You look good, fat. Lemme get in yo skin witchu." He admired, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees with his eyes never leaving hers.

"I'm getting big, ain't it? That's why you keep calling me that?" She questioned and raised her eyebrow.

He got off of the couch, letting his taller frame hover over hers. "Nah, yo hips gettin' wider and yo' ass gettin' fatter 'doe. Say 'thank you daddy'."

"Thanks, gang." She winked, walking away from him and towards the bathroom.

Following closely behind her, he lightly tugged on her braid, bringing her backside onto his frontside. "I'm gang when I be deep in yo' pussy too?"

"Yeah, gang. You been gang." She joked as she entered the bathroom, staring at herself in the mirror.

He mugged her backside as she turned the water on at the bathroom sink, running her toothbrush under the water. "You finna piss me off. You wan' break up a'sum? Das watchu sayin?"

Spitting the toothpaste out, she looked at him through the mirror and rolled her eyes playfully. "I was just playing, boy. Damn. We're gonna be together forever."

Like a switch, a wide smile appeared on his face as he hugged her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder. "I'm already knowin'. You know what I'a do ta' you if you try ta' leave me?"

"Cry, write me love letters, buy me cars, and send me flowers until I take you back? Sounds about right." She laughed at his flattened expression while she brushed her tongue.

"I feel like you makin' fun ah me. Ion care doe. I'a do whateva to make sure yo ass stay by my side." He shrugged, trailing kisses along her jawline.

Finishing the process of brushing her teeth, she rinsed the toothbrush off and rinsed her mouth out afterwards.

When she was done, she turned around so she was facing Von. "I don't know if that's you expressing your love or if it's a threat." She smiled small, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Take it how you wanna take it, mama." He retorted, quickly kissing her wet lips.

She kept the smile on her face when he pulled away, looking up at him and hugging around his waist. "You're my favorite person ever. I love you so bad. I don't know what I would do without you. Really, bae. Like seriously. And—"

She cut herself off quickly, hiding her face in his chest as she felt herself get extremely emotional out of nowhere.

"You cryin' Dakota? Watchu cryin' fa, ma?" He frowned, lifting her head up to see her eyes releasing countless tears.

She shrugged her shoulders with a sniffle, putting her face back into his chest. "I don't know. I just love you so much. I literally used to pray for someone like you and God gave me you. You make my life so much better and I love you." She rambled hysterically, her breaths following suit as it sped up.

Pulling her head out of his chest once again, he wiped her tears away with the pads of his thumbs and kissed her forehead repeatedly.

"I know, baby. I know and I luh you mo'. Ima luh you fa'eva. Yeen gotta cry. You got me. Fa' life." He reassured her while rubbing circles in her lower back.

She sighed out loud, wiping her face once again. "Say you promise."

"On King David." He spoke without hesitation, smiling when she finally cracked a smile.

She smacked her lips, playfully pushing at the wet spot on his shirt, generated by her of course. "No really. Promise me."

"I promise I'a luh you fa'eva and ima be by yo side for life and whateva come afta' dis shit. I promise I will." He replied and she nodded with a smile.

Wrapping her arms back around him, she smiled when he leaned down and hugged her as tight as possible. "You're so nice to me, Von."

"You ah sweet girl. Das' watchu deserve. Whenever somebody be rude ta' you, lemme know and I'm beatin' they ass. Ion play 'bout chu." He truthfully said, pecking her lips softly.

Nodding in response, she returned an identical kiss to his lips, pushing him away right after. "Okay now get out, I gotta shower."

"You can't shower wimme nomo'? Stop bein' weird, Dakota. Fa real." He muttered and began taking his shirt off so he could shower with her.

Straight facing him, she folded her arms against her chest with her eyebrow raised.

Ignoring the look on her face, he continued to strip out of his clothes until he was left in his boxers.

"Von stop it, you can't shower with me this week. It's bloody season, remember?" She questioned and he shrugged, stripping until his body was bare.

"Ion care ta'day. C'mon fat." He replied, stepping into the shower first.

Dakota stood in the same spot, still positioned with her arms folded.

"I'm not taking a shower with you." She reiterated, walking out of the bathroom and towards the guest bathroom instead.

She wouldn't take her pad off in front of him, let alone take a shower with him while on her period. Weird clots escaped her body on her period and she refused to let him see that.

She locked the bathroom door, though it wasn't to any use since he liked to pick locks.

Within the span of forty minutes she was able to take a shower in peace, surprisingly, without Dayvon coming into the bathroom. She was also able to get fully dressed in the guest bedroom, undisturbed.

"Baeee, where are youuu?" She called out while walking through his large hallway, opening random doors since he wasn't in the bathroom or his bedroom.

Not finding him anywhere upstairs, she tiredly walked down the stairs until she was on the main level of the house.

Eventually she travelled down to the lowest level of the house that included a movie room, a built-in home studio, and an entertainment room.

Pushing the door to the studio open, she watched as his head turned towards her, gesturing for her to come closer though he was on the phone.

She shut the door behind herself, walking over to the spinning chair he was currently sitting in. He put his finger over his mouth, proceeding to pull her down onto his lap by her thigh.

"Yeah, 'dat sound cool. How much longer?" He questioned while watching Dakota pull out a small tube of aquaphor from her sweatpants pocket.

Opening it, she applied a thin layer to his plump lips that were surprisingly never dry, smiling when he began to pucker his lips out.

"How it look innea, it look raw? Like dem pics I sent?" He spoke to whoever was on the other end of the phone, using his free hand to grab Dakota's chin.

She smiled again when he kissed her lips softly, sucking her bottom lip into his mouth afterwards.

He tugged at her tank top before sneaking his hand up and into her bra, gripping on her right breast.

They both kept direct eye contact when he lightly pinched her nipple, with Dakota being the one to break the eye contact with a small laugh. "Aight, you said two mo' days?"

Leaning her head on his shoulder, she patiently waited for him to be done with his conversation, using her phone to occupy herself.

She opened her and Devyn's message thread, texting her since they currently had plans to have a 'girls day' since they hadn't been hanging out as much anymore.

"Fasho. Preciate 'chu gang." Von said to the person and Dakota locked her phone, giving him her full attention.

Hanging up his phone, he looked down at Dakota, playfully mushing her head.  "You nosy as hell, folks."

"Who was on our phone?" She questioned with a smirk, raising her eyebrows quickly.

"It was sumn shordy that won't say no ta' me when I ask ha' to take a shower wimme. Ain't nun fa' real." He jokingly shrugged, dodging Dakota's hand when she tried to hit him.

"I'm tryna spare your eyes so you won't be scarred for life but you're being nasty." She frowned, him pulling her back onto his lap when she tried to get up.

"Ion een matta' 'cause in da' new crib, one ah the showers big as hell and it got two shower heads." He slipped in the new information discreetly and she froze, looking at him with wide eyes.

She quickly covered her mouth, refusing to believe him. "Shut up, you did not."

"I bought us a house, fat." He reworded and she gasped, immediately covering her face so he wouldn't see the tears that instantly formed in her eyes.

"You're lyinggg. You told me to move in with you, not that you were buying a house." She mumbled and he pulled her hands off of her face.

He sucked his teeth at the tears streaming down her face, holding her hands down so she wouldn't cover her face again. "Man, watchu cryin' fa' now?"

"You're making me cry. You love me that much that you bought a whole house for us?" She sniffed making him shake his head in shock.

"You actin' like ion tell you how much I luh you erryday. It ain't nun' new gang. I luh you times a hunnid million." He reached into his sweatpants pocket, pulling out a silver key ring with three keys on it, accompanied by a pink Prada keychain.

She eyed the keys through her blurry vision, shaking her head quickly. "Oh my fucking goddd, just get out my face. You keep making me cry for no reason."

"Ian een tryna flex a'nun, but I got dem pictures from yo lil picture app whea' you be savin' all typa shit. I sent 'em to da' interior design folks and it'a be done in two days." He smirked, wiping imaginary dust off of his shoulder.

Without another word, she got off of his lap and grabbed his right hand to help him stand up.

When he stood up straight, she immediately got onto her knees, hooking her fingers through the waistband of his sweatpants and boxers at the same time.

His expression was a mixture between a confused face along with a smirk when she quickly pulled his clothes down, letting his already hardened dick spring out with a little curve.

"Fuck my face, daddy." She used one of her hands to hold the back of his thigh, right above his knee and her other hand gripped the base of his shaft.

He raised an eyebrow, watching her spit on his dick so she could lubricate it. "Das' watchu want me ta' do fa' real?"

She nodded in response, bringing his tip into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it before removing him from her mouth with a pop.

"Let it go, fat." He coached and she obliged, releasing her hold on the base of his dick.

She looked up at him and he bit his lip, running his hand down the side of her face. "You so pretty, ma. If it get too much fa' you, tap ma' leg three times. Don't let me hurt 'chu."

"Okay." She responded, sticking her tongue out for him.

He tapped his tip on her tongue a few times before he slid into her mouth, feeling her mouth open wider to accommodate his length.

One of his hands travelled to the back of her neck, steadying her so he could move how he wanted to.

Moving his hips forward, he allowed his dick to touch the back of her throat, letting it rest there for a little bit.

She slightly gagged in response and he smirked, beginning to thrust into her mouth at a medium speed. Not too fast but not too slow.

He bit his lip again, using his free hand to hold her chin as he continuously touched the back of her throat with his dick. "Fuckkk, ma."

She let out a muffled moan when he threw his head back, feeling her eyes tear up and an immense amount of spit spilling out of the sides of her mouth.

Her breathing began to labor and in response, she began pushing at his lower stomach slightly, feeling herself literally choking on his dick.

"You want me ta' stop, Ko? Tap me if you need me ta' stop, ma." He slowed down, anticipating her next move.

Instead of tapping him, she somewhat sucked her cheeks in, allowing more suction to be in between her mouth and his length.

He stared down at her face that was filled with tears and her own saliva, using both of his hands to hold the sides of her face, fucking it faster than before.

Her eyes watered more intensely making her use one of her hands to massage his balls gently, wanting to speed the process up.

"Man, shitttt. I'm finna go allaway in." He grunted, keeping eye contact with her while she slightly nodded.

Securing his grip on her head, he pushed himself all the way into her mouth to the point where he was in her actual throat.

She gagged around his length again when her nose touched his pelvis and he grunted loudly, feeling his nut approach him quicker than ever.

Tears streamed from her eyes more intensely, followed by her eyes rolling back from her pleasuring him. She let out a low sound again and he threw his head back, loosely holding her head. "You doin' good, fat ma. I'm finna nut, baby. All in yo shit."

She moaned again, gripping his balls more when she felt them tighten. On cue, his dick jerked in her mouth, letting his nut shoot directly down her throat.

"Koko, fuck, fuckkk." He grunted, letting her head go but continuing to thrust into and out of her mouth.

His thrust got lazy, along with his whole body and he sighed, removing himself from her mouth.

Once Dakota's mouth was finally free, she took a long breath, feeling like she wasn't breathing for two whole minutes.

Before he could step all the way back, Dakota secured her grip on the back of his leg, putting his length back into her mouth.

"Damn, Ko. Hollon." He frowned when she bobbed her head rapidly against the upper half of his dick, using her hand to stroke the unoccupied area.

His legs began to tremble while she continued sucking on him as if she had a point to prove. Which she did.

He stabled himself on his two feet, leaning his hand on the closest thing near him which was a table that held a large musical mixing board on it. "Shit, Dako—"

He groaned in pleasure, throwing his head back while his stomach tightened in response to the sudden urge to release.

His upper body nearly folded once his breathing got heavier, him attempting to push her head back since it was becoming too much for him. "Shit, you good, Koko. You good."

She used one of her hands to hold his hand down and away from her while her other hand twisted around his overly lubricated dick, practically begging for his semen.

When she finally felt him twitch in her mouth again, she moaned removing his dick from her mouth and aiming the tip at her face.

Getting the hint that she sent, he held the base of his saliva coated shaft, letting his nut shoot all over her face. "Mmh, baby, fuckkk."

She stuck her tongue out and he tapped his tip on her tongue, letting the rest of the warm substance leak into her mouth.

She smiled up at him and he exhaustedly smirked back, using the tip of his dick to spread his nut on her face while she swallowed what she had in her mouth.

"You so pretty, fat. Lemme take a picture ah you like dis and put it as my lock screen."

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟔:𝟐𝟏𝐏𝐌

"Whoop whoop, let's go to the club tonight! I'm in the mood to show my ass." Dakota stuck her tongue out, beginning to twerk in the mirror that was in the AirBNB.

In courtesy of their girls night that started four hours ago, they had already went on a nail date, went shopping, and picked up some food from Cookout.

Now they were at an AirBnB, wanting to be in a different scenery than the homes they were in all of the time.

The small get together was very therapeutic for them since they hadn't hung out together in a long time, plus the fact that they just needed a small break from their relationships. A very small one.

"I don't know, I miss my mannnn!" Maleah dragged, dramatically leaning her body onto Dakota's.

Dakota shook her head in response, staring at Maleah with a fake-irritated expression. "Girl, it's 'fuck them niggas' right now. We 'posed to be having girl time."

At that moment, Devyn bit into her Kool-Aid pickle, holding her phone up so Dakota could see. "Your man calling me, Kota."

"Pick up." She playfully rolled her eyes, knowing what he was going to say.

Devyn pressed the green button, biting into her pickle once again. "Can I get ma' girlfriend back? Damn. She iggin' ma' shit fa' y'all and I'm finna spazz."

"She was ours first. You stole her from us." She countered, yawning shortly after.

Dakota walked over to the counter with a smile on her face as she listened to Dayvon complain about being away from her. She loved having him wrapped around her finger.

"Ian gon' lie, I'm finna come get my shordy. Ask ha' if she wan' come do face masks and watch movies wimme. And tell ha' we ca' order seafood too." He spoke with a smirk plastered on his face.

Dakota paused her movements of eating her french fries, looking at Devyn's phone with her eyes lit up from excitement.

Maleah shook her head quickly, grabbing the phone out of Devyn's hand when she saw the look on Dakota's face. "Leave her alone! Let us have her for a day! Sheesh."

"What happened to 'fuck them niggas' time, Dakota? You damn near folded." Maleah laughed after she hung up, sipping from her lemonade.

Dakota sighed, letting her thoughts run straight to Dayvon, like they always did. Being with him so much made her realize she barely could be without him.

"Girl, I don't knowww. I miss my man too!" She cackled, stuffing two fries in her mouth at a time.

Devyn walked into the living room, digging in her purse for something that she had bought earlier. Something she specifically wanted to do with her bestest friends.

She walked into the kitchen with the boxes, dropping them onto the counter at once.

Both Maleah and Dakota looked at the boxes, looking at each other in confusion afterwards. "Um?"

"Let's play a gameeee. We all take these pregnancy tests and put them in the same cup. Then we check them! Yay, so much fun." Devyn clapped with a sarcastic smile.

"This bitch think she pregnant but too scared to know for real for real." Maleah laughed, picking up one of the boxes from the counter.

Dakota raised her eyebrow, also picking up a pregnancy test off of the counter. "And say one or two come out positive, then what?"

"Ion know, then we each should take another one. Just to be sure, I guess." Devyn sighed, clearly in distress.

She already had a grand feeling that she was pregnant. She just decided to pretend she didn't know, to prevent herself from facing the reality that she was having a baby.

That didn't mean she wasn't taking care of her body though. She still attempted to eat as healthy as possible, making sure to take prenatal vitamins and other supplements beneficial to her.

"All I know is that it better be all or none. 'Cause we been said we was 'posed to get pregnant at the same time." Maleah added while she unwrapped her pregnancy test.

"May all this 'pregnancy' speculation and negativity be washed away, because we have shit to do this summer. Young and turnt forever, amen!" Dakota clapped causing Devyn and Maleah to laugh at her.

"Amen!"

Devyn passed Dakota a tall styrofoam cup, one that she could put the test in afterwards. "Here, you can go first and put it in this cup."

"Just letting y'all know now that I'm not pregnant. I'm on my perioddd! And don't tell me nunna that 'oh you can still be pregnant on your period', because I'm not!" Dakota smirked, walking to the bathroom with the test on one hand and the cup in the other.

13 MINUTES LATER, everyone had took their tests and they sat in the living room, anticipating the results.

"Sooo, the weather's looking pretty nice today, right?" Dakota awkwardly smiled to ease the thick nervous tension that was clearly present.

Devyn sighed for the tenth time and Maleah continued biting at her nails while she watched 'Paradise PD' on the television.

Dakota sucked her teeth, discreetly rolling her eyes. "Y'all damn sure wasn't actin' like this when them niggas was nutting in yall so why y'all being so scary?"

"Dakota, pleaseeee! I'm goin' through it right now. You know I can't have no baby right now." Devyn frowned, leaning her head on the arm of the couch in defeat.

Dakota and Maleah got up at the same time, both engulfing her into a group hug. They knew that's what she needed the most.

"It's gonna be okay, Devyn. You know you have us and your supportive ass boyfriend that's backing your move one hundred percent." Maleah comforted her and Dakota nodded in agreement.

"For sure. Just know everything is going to be okay and we love you. Forever."

At that moment, the standard alarm sound rung from Maleah's phone and everyone's heart literally dropped in sync. The moment of truth.

"Whatever we see in that bathroom, just know we have each other. Don't be afraid to go to the next stage of life. We're literally gonna be fine." Dakota smiled, being the most optimistic out of the three.

"I love y'all so bad." Devyn groaned as she already began crying, knowing that at least one of the tests were going to come out as positive.

"We love you too."

The trio walked into the bathroom, each of them being silent as ever because they knew this was going to be a life changing moment, obviously.

Seeing that nobody budged from their spots, Dakota took matters into her own hands to check the results.

Dakota picked the styrofoam cup up, slightly lifting each pregnancy test up so she could see what each of them read.

On cue, a wild smile spread onto Dakota's face, half because two of the tests came out positive, and half because she knew the negative one was hers.

"Y'all are pregnant!" Dakota clapped her hands together with the most cheerful smile on her face.

Devyn shook her head in shock, allowing the tears to stream down her face.

"Unt uh, Dakota! That means you might be pregnant. You don't even know which is which." Maleah frowned and Dakota waved her off playfully.

"It's not me. Y'all stay safe out here though." She shrugged, keeping the smile on her face.

At the moment, there were three moods circulating in the bathroom. Fear, shock, and happiness.

"I'm going to be a godmommy slash auntie, I can't even wait! Ima be like 'hi TT baby, hi TT baby'." Dakota mocked, rubbing Devyn and Maleah's stomachs at the same time.

Maleah frowned, grabbing the pregnancy text boxes that each had one more in them, since they were a two pack.

"Let's all take it again, just to make sure."

They all agreed and in the span of thirty minutes, Devyn cried while sitting on the toilet with a positive pregnancy test in her hand and  Maleah sat in the corner of the bathroom, looking at a positive pregnancy test in shock.

Meanwhile, Dakota did random dances in the middle of the bathroom, being the one that received another negative test.

"Guys it is okay! Stop crying! Y'all can't cry for too long anyway because y'all bouta have to take care of a whole crying baby!" She laughed, placing a kiss on both of their cheeks.

"This girl is so unserious." Maleah frowned, wrapping the test up in toilet paper.

Devyn sniffed, wiping her eyes and her nose with the toilet paper that was in her hand. "I don't even know why I'm crying. I had a feeling I was pregnant. Since October. Does it look like I have a pudge?"

She lifted her shirt causing Maleah and Dakota to eye her stomach, seeing a small but firm pudge. "Oh my Goddd!"

"This is real life right now, what the fuck." Both of them touched her stomach and she smiled, finally accepting her reality with an optimistic point of view.

"Let's see your stomach." Dakota expressed with a smile on her face.

Maleah also pulled her shirt up but her stomach just looked like she just ate a full meal, it wasn't quite a pudge yet.

Like a switch, Dakota put her face in her hands, bursting out into tears and shocking everyone in the bathroom.

"Dakota, watchu crying for, bestie?" Devyn questioned with a small chuckle.

Dakota shook her head, staying with her hands covering her face while she cried. "It's just so crazy, I knew both of y'all since we were sooo young and now y'all are pregnant. It's so crazy but exciting."

"I knowww, Im still in shock. It's not registering in my brain yet." Maleah blew out a small breath, fiddling with her fingers.

"Now I'm excited, what the fuck. Not the mood swings starting already."

Dakota wiped her tears away, smiling slightly. "I can't wait for my lil niecy and nephew to get hereee!"

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟐𝐏𝐌

"Bae, where are you?" Dakota yawned, leaning her head on the arm of her couch.

She heard plenty of noise on his end, hearing shuffling as well until the background got drastically quieter. "I'm at the stu, baby. You good? What happened?"

"Nothing, I miss you. I wanna be under you. Can I come to you?" She pouted, glancing at the TV that was playing 'Baddies of the South'.

"You ca' come, mama. Ion really want you drivin' at this time doe." He trailed off and she playfully rolled her eyes with a smile. She loved how protective he was.

Standing up from the couch, she stretched her body out before grabbing her purse. "I'll be okay. You hungry?"

"Naw, jus-" He started before she heard a feminine voice in the quiet background.

"I wanna put that chain on." The woman spoke, making Dakota automatically assume she was talking to Von.

She raised her eyebrow, putting the phone on speaker before quickly putting on her Off White Dunks that had a pink shoelace accompanying the design of the shoe.

"Huh, what chain?" Von answered the female, confusion laced in his voice.

Dakota rushed her movements, barely putting her coat on while she rushed out the front door, spamming the 'unlock' button on her Maserati car key.

"That Oblock 'cus I'm from da' O." She very obviously flirted as Dakota started her car, rolling her eyes for the sixth time.

Von laughed at the female, shaking his head in the process. "Ma' girlfriend gon' beatcho ass."

"And is. Tell her she might as well throw her shit up now 'cause I'm coming for that ass." She partially lied, pulling out from her parking spot.

16 MINUTES LATER, Dakota pulled into the parking lot of the studio building, putting her car into park once she felt her car was parked perfectly.

Still being on the phone with Von, she watched him exit the building with a glistening smile plastered onto his face.

She turned her car off and he opened her car door for her, immediately picking her up and out of the vehicle.

"Wassup bloodyyy! I be missin' da' fuck outchu when you be leavin' me." He kissed her cheek and she straight faced him, lightly smacking his check.

"You do too much. I told you stop calling me that, bae." She rolled her eyes and he put her down, hovering over her.

"Ma' fault. Gimme a hug."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

He hugged her tight and absentmindedly, they both kissed each other's neck at the same time. "Wanna be me so bad."

"I wanna be innat pussy so bad. When you gon' lemme paint ma' dick red?" He questioned into her ear and Dakota pulled away from him, locking her car doors while walking into the building.

He laughed at her action, following behind her with slight speed since she was walking fast. "So that mean no?"

"Yeah, it's never gonna be yes either so stop asking me that. Thanks in advance." She responded, allowing him to take her hand into his so he could lead her to the room.

"Mhm, what if I wrap my shit up? Latex type shit." He countered as they walked down a long hallway.

Dakota huffed in response, rolling her eyes. "Nooo! No. No. No." She repeated and he began laughing, once again.

"Aight, fat. Ian finna keep buggin' you. Watchu did ta'day?" He asked with a small smile, stopping in front of the door to the studio.

He kept his eyes trained on hers as he pulled the sides of her coat closer together, fixing her small chain around her neck.

Getting unexpectedly nervous, Dakota averted her gaze to her fresh set of acrylic nails. "Dakota, I know you ain't nervous right na."

"I'm not, dang. You swear you know somebody." She countered, staring at his chains rather than his face.

He tilted his head to the side with a smirk, picking her face up by putting his finger under her chin. "Watchu nervous fa'? You be wimme everyday and every night. Ain't nun new."

"I don't know, get out my face." She smiled, pushing him away from her and attempting to open the door.

He pulled her back by her arm, making her face him again. "Unt uh, look me in ma' eyes and tell me you luh' me."

She finally fixated her vision onto his face, rolling her eyes when she noticed the amused expression on his face. "I love you, Dayvon."

"I luh you mo', pretty girl." He immediately pressed his lips against hers, letting her stick her tongue into his mouth.

She swirled her tongue around his mouth before sucking his tongue, indulging in the lingering taste of mint gum that was present.

"Put your tongue out." She muttered and without question, he partially put his tongue out. She then proceed to let her spit drip onto his tongue, sucking it up afterwards.

"You be doin' allis freak ass shit but won't lemme hit when you on yo' cycle." He repeated and she rolled her eyes.

"C'mon."

He opened the door to the studio and Dakota's face instantly frowned up at the amount of people that were present in the room.

She felt like she was getting old because she couldn't stand the loud noise anymore. It was irritating.

"Is this your session?" She spoke into his ear, knowing that he didn't usually have a lot of people in his sessions.

He shook his head, leading her to an empty spot on one of the three couches in the room. "Hell nah. You know ion fuck wit' folks like dat."

Dakota nodded, scanning the room once again and seeing a variety of men and women vibing in the room. Some passing blunts, some water falling from the familiar glass bottles.

"We ain't finna stay fa' long. Im finna finish 'dat shit wit' Wop and Booka, 'den we out, mama. Aight?" He informed her and she nodded, allowing him to kiss her cheek twice.

The minute he walked away from her and towards the booth, she fixed her airpods in her ear while looking down at her phone to occupy herself.

She sent both Devyn and Maleah quick texts, checking up on them, before swiping to Tik Tok; the app that took up most of her time.

As she scrolled through her for you page, she felt someone pluck her forehead and she looked up with a frown, rolling her eyes when she noticed it was Booka.

"Booka, you play too much. I was gonna chuck my phone at your forehead." She spoke truthfully while he sat down next to her.

"I'm finna disown you, foe. Fuck you come in hea' and ain't speak to yo' bestie fa'? You weird as hell, on foenem grave." He mugged, plucking her forehead again.

She sucked her teeth, plucking him back three times. "Boy, I didn't see you. If I saw you, I would've said 'hey', duh!"

"Mhm, you wanna hea' ma' new shit?" He questioned with a smirk and she nodded.

"Yoooo, play ma' verse real quick." He cupped his hands around his mouth, yelling over the instrumental beat so the producer could hear him.

In a matter of seconds, Durk's voice sounded on the speakers and the sound was fast forwarded until Booka's voice blared through the speaker.

"That's okay. Bitch wanna lay up, she get slayed. Amiri jeans hang off my waist. Walk in on a bitch, lil' bitch, she bae. Snort a lil coke, lil bitch, she brave. Glock wit' a switch, it touch yo' fade. Last bitch gave me head was laced. So she can't tell me she late. Twenty on a chain, that shit look brazy." He rapped and Dakota smiled, dapping him up.

"You ateee, bestie. I like how you did the lil voice thingy." She laughed causing him to smile wide.

Feeling eyes on her, Dakota looked behind Booka, seeing a girl staring at her.

"Von your man or he your man?" The girl questioned while she chewed on gum, gesturing to Booka.

"Your dad is my man." Dakota retorted, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

Spicing the situation, Booka turned around to face the girl, laughing in her face while pointing his finger out. "Mind yo bid'ness next time. And you gatta sue yo dentist fa' puttin' dem big ass domino lookin veneers in yo shit. Bucky from Fat Albert dupeeee."

Dakota immediately covered her mouth to prevent herself from laughing, not being able to contain her laughter when Booka began to slap his knee while he laughed.

"Oh my fuckin' God, Booka!" Dakota gasped in between laughs, repeatedly smacking his shoulder.

The girl smacked her teeth, feeling salty as ever. "I was just asking 'cause my homegirl want Von and the other one want Booka."

"Yeah, okay. Play if you wanna."

She reverted her attention back to Booka who was still laughing, tapping his shoulder. "Tell Dayvon I said hurry up and rap for I smack somebody."

"I know you ain't stuntin' ha friend?! The one that look like Edna wit' ha crunchy ass bob. Ha' strong ass face. Lord Farquaad lookin' ass." He joked, and Dakota's eyes widened while she bursted out into more fits of laughter.

The both of them laughed for two minutes straight, barely being able to breathe properly.

"Booka, get the fuck away from me. You play too much." She breathed out as her phone began to ring.

She stood up with her phone, going to stand outside of the door so she could answer her grandmother's call.

"Hey grandmaaaa!" She smiled, still calming down from her previous laughing session.

"Hey my pretty baby. How you been, suga? How grandson been doing?" She questioned and on cue, Von exited from the studio, immediately finding who he was looking for.

"We've been good, he's right here too." She responded, causing him to mouth 'who that'.

She turned the phone to him, showing him the contact name.

He smiled wide, pulling her arm so the phone was close to his mouth. "Waddup granny, you good?"

"I'm good, handsome. I miss you, son." She responded, and Dakota rolled her eyes while repeating what her grandma said to Von.

"I miss you too, on O."

Dakota put the phone back up to her ear, following behind Von as he walked away from the door, leading her to an empty room. "Dakota, I had a dream, pumpkin. That's why I called."

"Here you go on your Martin Luther King stuff, granny. What now?" She joked while Von closed the door behind them, pulling her towards a spinning chair.

He sat down first and she sat on him, watching him begin to tap away on his phone. "I will smack you back up yo' mama coochie, girl. Don't play with me."

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. What was your dream?"

"I had a dream that you came over my house one day in September. Specifically September, 'cause I remember you kept repeating the date. September 17th. And you know what you was doin' in my dream?" She questioned and she felt Dayvon lean the side of his face on her back.

"What was I doing?"

She paused for a few moments, building tension between the two. "You was gardening. Planting seeds in the beginning of fall."

"Wow, that's weird. What does it mean?"

"Girl it mean that you got a seed planted in you. I'm very intuitive, you know this, and I'm sure it's true." Granny Mae explained, leading Dakota's mind to travel straight to Devyn.

"Thank you for the offer but no. It's not me, it's someone else. I'm not pregnant, grandma."

———————————

𝐇𝐈𝐈 🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍' 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒, 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌🤭

😏😏😏😏😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 13.4K 52
𝙀𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀𝘿 ; 𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣.
429K 12.3K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚖." PSA: READ AT...
83.3K 2.6K 27
"its fucked up how we met but thats my baby now"
189K 9.1K 17
"𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍' 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑."