Sold To A Mafia King -Kim Tae...

By chimsfluff

A young girl in her early 20s living a complicated life....left her studies due to financial issues. Her fath... More

Sold to a Mafia King
||Chapter-1||
||Chapter-2||
||Chapter-3||
||Chapter-4||
||Chapter-5||
||Chapter-6||
||Chapter-7||
||Chapter-9||
||Chapter-10||
||Chapter-11||
||Chapters-12||
||Chapter-13||
||Chapter-14||
||Chapter-15||
||Chapter-16||
||Chapter-17||
||Chapter-18||

||Chapter-8||

1.4K 37 5
By chimsfluff

"Boss this is her picture you asked for"

After reading this he quickly got up and called his guards

Taehyung: GUARDS!!! *the door opened and two guards came in* I want everyone in this house present in longue right now!! *the guard nodded and left*

Taehyung quickly opened his laptop and checked the camera footages he check the kitchen recording from yesterday nothing was there he also checked the lounge one and he saw no one

Taehyung: FUCKKK ITT!!! *he threw his laptop and ran his fingers through his hair*

Guard: boss everyone is waiting for you down- *before he could complete Taehyung opened his room door and left*

He was so angry and confused who could do this what they want from her?! He came downstairs and saw everyone present except y/n.

Taehyung: where is she?! *he asked the Guard*

Guard: her room door was locked I knocked it multiple times but she didn't gave any response. *Taehyung gaze went back to all the maids*

Mrs.lee: Mr.kim what's happening why you- *he cut her off by showing they picture and the text her eyes widened*

Mrs.lee: h-how?!

Taehyung: I hope everyone is here as I said.

Maid: mr.kim a maid is not here yet? *he raised his eyebrow and he looked at her*

Taehyung: who???

Maid: The maid who joined us last month her name is lily.

Taehyung: you go look for her in the servant room. *the Guard nodded*

Maid: she is not in her room she left the evening *Taehyung was all done now*

Taehyung: YOU ALL LISTEN!! WHO DID THIS!!! *he showed the pic to the maids who were present in the room they were shocked*

Taehyung: if anyone from you did this and I got to know then YOUR death is waiting for you. And mrs.lee the maid name lily I want her in my room by tomorrow. All leave except mrs.lee. *they all left*

Mrs.lee: is there any work for me?

Taehyung: Move y/n belongings to my room she will stay there it's not safe for her.

Mrs.lee: yes Mr.kim *she bowed and left*

As she was ordered mrs.lee went to you room and knocked the door.

Mrs.lee: miss y/n open the door! Miss y/n are you there? Miss y/n-
*you opened the door*

Y/n: who are you?! Oh wait Mrs.lee!? *she gave you a warm smile*

Mrs.lee: did I disturb your sleep?

Y/n: no no I just slept like 10 minutes before do you need me help?

Mrs.lee: no thanks! I am here to move your stuff

Y/n: what?move my stuff? But I don't have anything with and move where?

Mrs.lee: Mr.kim ordered to move your belongings to his room.

Y/n: what!? W-why?

Mrs.lee: you will get to know when you move there.

Y/n: I am not going anywhere!

Mrs.lee: but miss-

Y/n: you can't force me.

Mrs.lee entered your room without listening you she just open the closet and took out all the dresses and started to pack them in a bag

Y/n: please listen I don't want to move anywhere!

Mrs.lee: your bag is packed I am taking this to Mr.kim room you should follow me

Y/n: but i-

Mrs.lee: no more words!! I am ordered to do this so please don't make it hard for me

She started moving and you were still there standing thinking what should you do? U can't live with him.

Mrs.lee: are you coming before Mr.kim comes.

You had no choice left now you were forced you want everything to come to an end you are so tired with everything.Soon you reached to his room door.

Mrs.lee: here is your bag and have a good sleep.

GOOD SLEEP?! she is insane she went to me have a good sleep with him like with him I am-.The door opened

Taehyung: you here sweetheart.

Y/n: can you stop calling me with that name it's annoying.

Taehyung: why darling? Should I change it then?

Y/n: stop it!!!

Taehyung: well come on in I don't want us to argue outside. *he held your bag and put it in a corner of his room* aren't you coming in?

Y/n: No never!! I want us to be clear right now that I can't live with you in
a same room.

Taehyung: well that can't happen darling.

Y/n: no I can't live with you- *before you could complete he pulled you inside the room and pined you to the door.

Taehyung: no more words darling. *you rolled your eyes on him*
Well you got guts to roll eyes on me huh?!

Y/n: is there any problem?! Now leave me!! *He backed off from you*
now tell why you want me to live with you in a same room.

Taehyung: well I have a reason for that.

Y/n: And what's that reason?

Taehyung: you are not safe in this house. *y/n laughed at him*

Y/n: not safe? Are you serious it's your house and its not safe? *she chuckled* you are nice at jokes

Taehyung: well smile suits your face *he again started coming closer*

Y/n: back off you! Don't come close to me or else I will do something.

Taehyung: what will you do? * he came closer and tightly gripped on your chin*

Y/n: it hurrttss!! Leave meee!

Taehyung: is it hurting you?! C'mon darling aren't you the one who said I don't care if you are harsh on me now what happened?

you hold his hand and tried to free yourself from him his gripped slowly loosened you fall on your knees holding your jaw it was hurting alot your eyes were watery but you didn't cry cuz you don't want to cry infront him. He bend down and showed you the same picture you eyes shifted towards his phone and you were a bit shocked.

Taehyung: now you got to know why?

Y/n: but why my picture?

Taehyung: my enemies had found out about you and you are their next target.

Y/n: whatt?! *you stood up* you want me to die are you serious you were the one who bought me and now u saying I am there next target i- *he put his finger on your lip*

Taehyung: shhh! Be quite you are so loud and so talkative I hate those people who talk alot. Now you sleeping on the couch and I am sleeping on bed if you are uncomfortable on couch I won't mind to share my bed with you now decision is yours.

Y/n: I would never sleep on the same bed with you.

You said and went to the couch and adjusted yourself there.

Y/n: look am I so comfortable now. *Taehyung smirked and came closed*

Taehyung: Good night sweetheart!! *he whispered in your ear*

Y/n: annoying!! *you said and closed your eyes*

To be continued.....

Heyy!! I hope you liked it
Ignore grammatical error!!
See u in the next chapter <3
Byee ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 165K 74
π˜‰π˜œπ˜“π˜“π˜Œπ˜› π˜šπ˜Œπ˜™π˜π˜Œπ˜š #1 UNEDITED HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in angst & #2 in fanfiction "how old are you?" he asked. "eighteen." "hmm," he played with...
141K 4.1K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
220K 6.6K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...
16.5K 606 16
Y/n, a 23 year old girl who lives in Seoul all by herself because of her family issues. Meanwhile Taehyung is the most dangerous mafia of South Korea...