I'm Not Like Them (A Nirvana...

By MissElven3000

Alana moves from Essex, UK to Seattle, Washington to study photography, however her love for the music scene... More

Dive
I Can't Pretend
Love Buzz
Standing in your Line
Even if You Need
I'm So Happy
Wouldn't It Be Fun?
Come As You Are
I Don't Regret a Thing
As You Go Along
As I Want You To Be
You Are The Queen of My Heart
Wish Away The Pain
On A Plain
You Are The Only One
Mean Heart, Cold Heart
Let's Talk About Someone Else
Something In The Way
Light My Candles

Kiss this, Kiss that

277 5 19
By MissElven3000

WARNING 18+ READERS ONLY! - SMUT WARNING

I sat with Sally for most of the evening while she sobbed and poured her heart out to me. She was definitely conflicted but she agreed to make an appointment to see a nurse at the family planning clinic along with Chad. Even though Sally can be a lot to handle most of the time, she's my friend and the only person that really made an effort to talk to me when I first moved to Seattle. I got her back, even if I don't agree with some of the decisions she makes. It's her life when it's all said and done, and hers to decide what she does with it.

The next day I had a few classes and then work, but I had decided to have Kurt over this evening. I told him I wouldn't partake in anymore Acid for the time being as it really messed me up the day after, and the last thing I want is to be failing my Photography course if I'm falling asleep during the lectures.

I get myself a little dolled up, not like the night Sally had me wearing the mini dress, but with a cute forest green pinafore and a short sleeved R.E.M. shirt underneath. I put some make up on with my signature brown lip and styled my blonde hair into high half pony tails on either side of my head. I felt comfortable like this and a lot more confident in something I felt suited me more.

The buzzer goes off and I answer it, letting Kurt into the building, before opening my door to the apartment.

There he is, just as handsome as ever with something different. His hair is slightly shorter than before, down to his collar bone and bleached a lighter blonde colour. I'm not gonna lie when I say it looks fucking amazing, and it definitely suits him.

"Hey." He smiles, holding up a 6 pack of Bud.

"Hi" I say, returning the smile.

He walks in and we kiss on the lips, just a small greeting to each other.

"Nice day?" he asks simply.

"Not bad, same as always really. Glad it's Friday." I reply. "You? I love your hair."

"I did it myself, got bored of the length and having to maintain it. At least while it's shorter I don't have to do as much with it." He says. "Apart from that, been writing for the new album. Me and Krist are thinking of making a big change next year."

"Oh how so?" I respond, curious at what he means.

"Chad hasn't been putting in much work, he's a little lazy when it comes to the band so we might find a new guy." He tells me.

I feel a little conflicted. While I understand him wanting to get someone into the band that is just as enthusiastic as him and Krist, chad's girlfriend is my friend and knowing what I know about their situation at the moment, this could be messy.

"I see. You can't give him another chance? Like 3 strikes and he's out kinda thing?" I ask him.

He puts the beer down on the counter and gets a cigarette out, puts it between his lips and lights it.

"We have given him like 5 chances. It's a fucking tough decision to make, but we just aren't gonna go places if he isn't gonna pull his weight." Kurt says to me, blowing the smoke from his cigarette to the side.

"I totally get it." I reply.

"I know he's dating your friend, so I'm guessing you're worried about how she'll be with you after?" Kurt says, completely understanding my concern.

I nod. "Yep. You got me. Only she doesn't know we are dating and until she has sorted some stuff out, it will stay that way.

"Why doesn't she know? You ashamed of me?" He smirks.

"What? Of course not?! Only she used to really dig you and I don't know how she'll react if she finds out you dug me instead..." I explain. "And there's another issue..."

"Oh yeah, what's that?" Kurt asks.

"You can't say anything to anyone...but Sally is pregnant...with Chad's baby." I tell him.

Kurt looks slightly taken a back, like he didn't expect it.

"Shit, really?" Kurt replies.

I nod. "Yeah, she's fucking terrified and I actually feel kinda bad for her, even though she got herself into this."

"Well Chad will need to support her, so I guess that's a reason he can't stay in the band.." Kurt says.

"That's what you think of?" I say.

I walk to the stove and get out a pan and some pasta. I fill the pan with some water and put the pasta in, and put it on the hob to boil.

"Sorry, that was insensitive of me." Kurt replies as he walks behind me and threads his arms around my waist. He kisses my neck and I smile.

I close my eyes and enjoy the touch of his lips on my porcelain skin. I turn around and loop my arms around the back of his neck and kiss him on the lips passionately.

"Mmm, I could kiss you all day.." I say, looking into his eyes.

"Oh yeah? What about all night?" he smiles as we kiss again.

I grab his cigarette from his hand and bring it to my lips, taking a long draw of it before blowing the smoke to the side, and putting it out on a dirty plate near the sink where we are.

"Do you want dinner first or dessert?" I ask, biting my bottom lip.

"What's for dessert?" he asks, playing into this little game.

"Want me to show you?" I reply, removing the straps on my pinafore, before it drops to the floor, revealing just my panties and my tee.

"I think i'll go with dessert first..." he says, taking off his plaid shirt and his 'Flipper' shirt.

Before we get to anything, I remember to turn the stove off. We don't want a repeat of the burnt pizza and oven situation.

I hold out my hand and he takes it before I lead him to my bedroom. I can feel his eyes scanning my ass, as we walk down the hallway.

When we get into the room, I get on the bed, my back leans against the headboard and I spread my legs.

"Fuck me Kurt..." I say, a lot more confident and feeling empowered.

He grins, probably the biggest smile I've seen him give me. He takes his jeans off along with his boxers and kicks his converse off, before kneeling on the bed in front of me.

I throw my shirt over my head and reveal my breasts, I hadn't worn a bra for this very reason.

Kurt eyes my panties and notices how wet I am, the fabric soaked through and he licks his lips. He moves closer and gently pulls the crotch of the panties aside and fingers my folds, my clit trembling under the touch of his calloused finger pads.

"You like that do you? You little slut..." Kurt says, turning me on with his dirty talk.

"Yes...I love it...uhhh!!!" I moan under his spell. Completely and utterly under his spell.

"How about this?" he says before taking his mouth to my pussy. His tongue licking at my clit as I scream his name. He knows what he's doing, he's done this before, judging by his oral skills.

"So....damn....good!" I manage to say, approaching orgasm number two.

My eyes roll back into my head as I thread my hands into Kurt's perfect blonde mane, pulling him closer into me.

Before I reach my climax, he stops and smirks.

I look at him, as I'm on the edge of a mind blowing orgasm, wanting him to continue.

His lips meet mine, and I taste myself on him.

"Mmmm you taste so good..." he says against our kiss.

"You left me edging...." I pout.

"I know...that's half the fun." he teases. "Take these off...." he says, gesturing to my panties.

I do as he says, and throw them in his face teasingly.

He laughs at the action and without hesitation, props himself up above me, his cock hard and ready for me and he guides himself into my pussy.

He grunts as he enters me, feeling how tight I am, but how well we fit together. My pussy taking him in completely as he thrusts into me.

"Shit....you feel amazing." He says before speeding up his pace.

Beads of sweat appear on our bodies as we go hard and intensely at one another, enjoying every moment of our tryst.

We switch positions and I end up on top of him, milking his cock for all he's worth with my pussy. I bounce up and down on his length, working myself into a frenzy as that orgasm nears itself once again.

"I'm gonna cum..." I say with staggered breaths.

Kurt grabs my waist and helps with my movements as I get closer.

"oh my god...." I scream before tipping over the edge, having the most intense orgasm I've had so far.

"JESUS KURT!!" I yell with pleasure.

I ride out my orgasm and collapse on Kurt's chest.

With one swift movement, he flips me over and rams me from behind, my pussy clenching around his cock as my sensitivity is at an all time high.

"Fuck...." he says. I can feel him near his climax as his movements become sloppy.

I am still coming down from my high and shaking everytime his cock enters me. It feels amazing.

Suddenly I hear him moan as he pulls out of me and cums on my back, his warm seed coating my skin.

"Wait there." He says, before he goes off somewhere, leaving me still on all fours, with his fluid balancing on my back.

He returns and I feel him wipe off my back with a towel. I turn so my back is now on the mattress and he joins me.

He rests his head on my chest and kisses it gently.

"Fuck that was good." he states as I stroke his hair delicately.

"You're telling me!" I reply.

"I'm glad we had dessert first.." Kurt smirks before our lips meet once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 93 30
[ Krist Noveselic ♡ Kurt Cobain ] ( 1986-1991 - years taken place. ) Kurt isn't happy all the time. Krist sees that. But will this band help the man'...
5.6K 154 20
[ Dave Grohl ♡ Kurt Cobain ] tw: abuse. || drug use || su*cide thoughts mentioned.⚠️ #4 in nirvana 🤘 [ lowercase intended. ] - kurt is trapped, trap...
17.5K 585 46
(This book was named Kiss Me Hard, and then Nothing Else Matters) This story takes place in the years 1984-1988. After leaving behind Aberdeen, along...
3.7K 70 16
•• Eddie vedder ○ ||"You're alive! You're fucking alive!"|| ||"you showed up?"|| ---- Charlotte Ament, Jeff aments little sister, was a sweet and nic...