In loving memory of Ash Ketch...

By YeetkidOG

Well-documented things that happened in Ash Ketchum's Journey My sources: https://hero.fandom.com/wiki/Ash_Ke... More

Ash in the beginning
Ash in the series of black and white
Ash in XY and XYZ
Ash in pokemon sun and moon
Ash in Journeys

Ash's early life

135 5 1
By YeetkidOG

Sometime in his early life, Ash got lost while on a field trip in a rainy forest. Frightened to the point of tears, he hid in a hollow tree trunk. He was eventually joined by a group of local wild Pokémon, which was partially what inspired him to become a Pokémon Trainer.Ash also enrolled in Professor Oak's Pokémon Summer Camp when he was young. One day a young girl named Serena, who was also enrolled in the summer camp, got lost in a forest and injured her knee after a Poliwag startled her. Ash came to her rescue and wrapped a clean, blue handkerchief with a Poké Ball on each corner around her wounded knee to brace it. He then helped her stand up and guided her out of the forest. Serena fell in love with him afterward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 77 13
they are in high school in 12 grade but they just started it. so marinette confesses to Adrien and Adrien says he loves someone else. So marinette go...
25.3K 723 18
โžบ Hสส™ส€ษชแด… AU EX: Wแด‡ส€แด‡แดกแดสŸf Zแด€ษดแด‡, Mแด‡ษชfแดกแด€ Tส€แด€แด ษชs แด‡แด›แด„.
9.2K 179 22
A Storm hit Adventure bay, their town's rescue group- The Paw Patrol, helped people get to safer ground for the storm to hit. But two in specific cou...
26.7K 547 31
THIS IS MY OPINION ON SHIPPINGS โ™กโ™กโ™ก Cover by: DUN DUN DUNNNN Umm Me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜