Zᴏᴍʙɪᴇ | Uɴᴅᴇᴀᴅ!Tᴏᴍᴍʏɪɴɴɪᴛ AU

By bigbahongaloos

A young blonde boy wakes up in the middle of the forest. He can't remember how he got there or much about him... More

💚 ᗩ/ᑎ ❤️
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Vɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ Cᴀᴜsᴇᴅ Sᴜᴄʜ Sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, Wʜᴏ Aʀᴇ Wᴇ Mɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ?
Bᴜᴛ Yᴏᴜ Sᴇᴇ, ⵊᴛ's Nᴏᴛ Mᴇ, ⵊᴛ's Nᴏᴛ Mʏ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ
ⵊɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ, ⵊɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ, Tʜᴇʏ Aʀᴇ Fɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ
Wɪᴛʜ Tʜᴇɪʀ Tᴀɴᴋs, ᴀɴᴅ Tʜᴇɪʀ Bᴏᴍʙs, ᴀɴᴅ Tʜᴇɪʀ Bᴏᴍʙs, ᴀɴᴅ Tʜᴇɪʀ Gᴜɴs
ⵊɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ, ⵊɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ, Tʜᴇʏ Aʀᴇ Cʀʏɪɴɢ
ⵊɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ, ⵊɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ, Zᴏᴍʙɪᴇ, Zᴏᴍʙɪᴇ, Zᴏᴍʙɪᴇ
Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's Bʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪs Tᴀᴋɪɴɢ Oᴠᴇʀ
Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ Vɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ Cᴀᴜsᴇs Sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, Wᴇ Mᴜsᴛ Bᴇ Mɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ
ⵊᴛ's Tʜᴇ Sᴀᴍᴇ Oʟᴅ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sɪɴᴄᴇ Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ-Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ⵊɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ, ⵊɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ, Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ Sᴛɪʟʟ Fɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ
Wɪᴛʜ Tʜᴇɪʀ Tᴀɴᴋs, ᴀɴᴅ Tʜᴇɪʀ Bᴏᴍʙs, ᴀɴᴅ Tʜᴇɪʀ Bᴏᴍʙs, ᴀɴᴅ Tʜᴇɪʀ Gᴜɴs
ⵊɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ, ⵊɴ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ, Tʜᴇʏ Aʀᴇ Dʏɪɴɢ

Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Hᴇᴀᴅ Hᴀɴɢs Lᴏᴡʟʏ, Cʜɪʟᴅ ɪs Sʟᴏᴡʟʏ Tᴀᴋᴇɴ

341 14 0
By bigbahongaloos

TW// cussing, blood, gore, explosions, fire

Tommy's POV
(I would put ???'s POV since he doesn't remember his name, but you know who he is, so that's pointless)

I woke up to the bright sun shining into my eyes. I squinted them, holding my hand up to block the light. I felt weird. Like maybe I was getting sick. But it was different.

I sat up, noticing that I was on the ground in the middle of nowhere. Trees surrounded me and the sun shone through the tops of them. I stood up, and then spotted a huge bloody wound on my left arm. I didn't know how it got there.

Actually, when I thought about it, I didn't know anything.

How did I get here? What happened? Why do I feel so weird? Where do I live? Who do I know? Who am I, to be exact?

I heard an explosion in the distance. It sounded very far away. I didn't know what else to do, so I went in the direction where I heard it.

As I walked, I fancied a snack. I wasn't hungry at all, but I just wanted a little something to nibble on. I passed many trees and bushes that held food, but none of it seemed very appetizing.

I walked for who knows how long before I saw smoke raising up far above the trees. I heard screams and gunshots. It made me nervous. I exited the tree line, into a city. Building were burning or fallen over, and the whole city looked like something from an apocalyptic movie.

Wait, what's a movie again? Why did that strange word come to my mind? And why do I remember what some things are but not others?

I walked down the street silently. There wasn't a single person in sight. Cars were crashed and stores appeared to be looted.

I spotted someone in the distance. They looked hurt. They walked with a limp and they were hunched over. They were covered in blood and their skin was ripped. It was a gut wrenching sight.

"Excuse me, are you ok?" I asked, going over to the person. Their head turned to me and I gasped. They weren't alive, were they? They sure as hell didn't look like they were.

Their shirt was torn and I could see their ribs. Not from being hungry, I could literally see their bone. Their side was tore open.

I quickly walked away as I turned to not get sick. I had never seen such gore. Or had I? What happened before I woke up?

I continued to walk and then I suddenly found myself in a crowd of many undead looking people. There was probably fifty or more of them. I also saw that it was now dark outside.

I heard a loud explosion that was probably less than twenty feet from me. I fell to the ground from the shake the explosion caused and my ears rang for a few moments. I looked up, seeing the half dead people walking towards the fire like they were attracted to it, and a few laid still on the ground as if the explosion had fully killed them.

I wobbly got up and went in the opposite direction.

"Why isn't that one going to the fire?" I heard a voice say. They sounded far away, but I have noticed that every sound I hear is enhanced ever since I woke up. "Is it dead? It can't be a survivor, can it? The others aren't attacking it." A different voice said.

Why would they be attacking me? Did I do something?

I quickly left, not wanting to hear the disgusting sounds the half dead people made.

Words: 625

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 734 27
'It was dark outside by now, and Dream could hear the sounds of monsters roaming the surface. He shivered and grabbed his stone sword a little tighte...
16.5K 743 55
Tommy had just recently moved homes. The one he left was one full of memories. Not good ones, but not necessarily bad ones, either. He didn't have mu...
490 13 17
Life was... strange... in the Sleepy Bois household. A trio - an anarchist, a musician with a taste for arson, and an immortal bird being - resided a...
77.1K 3K 37
Tommy gets turned into a vampire and his whole world turns upside down with it. When he's invited to join a sinister family of 3, does he? And what...