ᴄʟᴀꜱʜ ᴏꜰ ʙᴀɴᴅꜱ ~ xɪᴀᴏˏˋ°•*⁀➷

By Hir4coco

»»-----------► ❝​🇵​​🇱​​🇪​​🇦​​🇸​​🇪​ ​🇩​​🇮​​🇸​​🇷​​🇪​​🇬​​🇦​​🇷​​🇩​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇴​​🇸​​🇪​ ​🇮​​🇩​​�... More

Intro (a/n)
The Roblox kid
The Archon Cafe
The deal
~On the other side~
A COUPLE?!?
Mr. Amber eyes
Late
Lunch with the gang
Paimon..?
Basketball club
Liyue field trip
Lost in Liyue
Not a field trip
A way to escape
Random
Well, we're screwed
The savior
✧Halloween Special 2022✧
Almond tofu lessons
Accidental sex?
Overload
A date?
Paimon...?[2.0]
A ticket to hot men
A ticket to hot men- part 1.5
50/50s
A ticket to hot men- part 2
~On the other side (2)~
A contract
Sleepover
Drama
The Shakespearean fight
Juice
The Devil Guuji
Chaos
Plan failiure
Xiao birthday special
Wet day
A new friend
The beach trip
Past uncovered
Aftermath
Secret's out
The next concert
Exam results
Dance routine
Girl's day (1)
Guy's day (2)
And so the day ends
Rizzaster of Oz
The flight
Infiltration
Taxi

Ungodly hours

1K 33 84
By Hir4coco

Hehehe this is the chapter everyone has been waiting on, so buckle up!

Note: Not edited!!

~~o~~

You couldn't sleep

You tossed and turned, and kept trying to calm down. But yet, something was bothering you. 

Why can't I sleep? Whenever I close my eyes all I can think about is Xiao....ugh ew I sound like a hopeless simp now. But we were so close to having a kiss! Aw man....too bad Venti walked in. I'll put some cat fur in his wine as revenge hehehe-

Unable to take it anymore, you sat up on your sleeping bag, surveying your surroundings. Everyone had their sleeping bags arranged in a circular shape in the middle of the living room. The tv had been left on, and only the soft snores of your friends could be heard. As your eyes adjusted to the darkness, you noticed one sleeping bag empty. With a sigh, you pulled the cover off of you and crawled away from your resting place in between Miko and Ei. Quietly, you crept to the kitchen and opened up the fridge, grabbing a carton of maple syrup, and drinking it. As you sipped on your drink, you walked into the hallway and noticed that Xiao's hightops were nowhere to be seen. 

You coughed, resulting in you choking on your maple syrup. After you recovered, you snapped your head to the clock on the wall which read 1:34 am.

Where the hell is he at 2 am???

You quickly tip-toe-ran to your room, throwing on an oversized hoodie over your T-shirt and shorts, then grabbed a pair of socks and (type of shoes). Lastly, you grabbed a fanny pack and stuffed your keys and phone inside before leaving your dorm. Before you left, you wrote out a small note for the others and stuck it to the refrigerator.

You ran down the dark hallway, glancing out the window to see the crescent moon shining brightly. The clacking of your shoes against the marble floor rang loud and clear in the dead-silent hallway. You stopped by the edge of the window, and climbed onto the ledge. With one swift movement, you leaped onto a tree branch outside, then swung from the branch and landed on the ground. Students were not allowed to be on school premises after 9 pm, so if you got caught now, it would definitely get you in detention. So as a result, you had to resort to jumping out windows. You crept around the school building for what seemed to be about 20 minutes until it hit you: why not try calling him?

Facepalming at your stupidity, you reached into your bag and grabbed and opened contacts. Your finger hovered over Xiao's contact momentarily, before clicking the "call" button.

You waited for a bit.

No answer.

You tried again, and again, only for no positive results. By this point, you were starting to freak out a little. It was partly because Xiao wasn't answering, partly because it was 2 am and you thought you were lost, and also because you could hear footsteps coming from behind you.

Without even a second to spare, you did a quick backflip and kicked your leg at the mysterious person, yelling "CHIDORI!!"

THUD

You looked at the person on the ground. Scarlet hair, green eyes, a beautiful face...

SCARLETT??

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??" you whisper-shouted at her.

"UGH, ITS YOU, THE UGLY SLUT WHO PLAYS WITH MY XIAO!" she screamed back in her annoyingly nasal voice. 

"Scarlett! Are you okay?? And what is she doing here??" came a voice from one of Scarlett's minions. She had straight black hair and blue eyes.

"Ew, stay away from us!" came from a girl with purple hair and orange eyes, probably another one of Scarlett's minions.

"Look, I'm not even going to ask what you're doing here at 2 am, so just leave me alone." you said, storming past the trio.

"Not so fast, (insult)!" said the dark-haired girl, grabbing your wrist, and pulling you towards her harshly.

"Hey! Let go of me now!" you mustered out before you were slammed to the wall harshly. The girl with purple hair held your hands down while Scarlett looked at you with an evil smirk. 

You tried turning over and pushing the girl behind you away but were held in place by the girl with black hair.

"And where do you think you're going, little idiot? Did you think I would let you go after trying to steal my Xiao? Well, Me, Jenna, and Cassandra saw him outside and are trying to look for him now, so you better tell us where he is now!" Scarlett commanded with a deep frown stretched across her lips.

"I don't care so-" you started, but had your head slammed to the wall. Your head throbbed in pain as you looked up at the girls laughing at you suffering from pain. Their annoying high-pitched laughter rang in your ears, not helping your headache in the least bit.

"Did I say you could speak, (insult)?" Scarlett mused while her minions chuckled. "Answer me, did I?" She asked with a growl, grabbing the collar of your hoodie and pulling your face closer to hers.

Being the natural-born smart-ass you were, you decided to be yourself completely. "Well, you asked a question directed at me, and in a conversation, a person answers the questions of the other person. Not my fault you lack basic knowledge," you said with a smirk, only to be met with a harsh punch in the face. Your head turned to the side from the force of the punch, as an intense pain spread across your face. You could feel cold blood dripping out of your throbbing nose, and tears of pain pricking at your lashes. Multiple tick marks appeared on your face as you used all your willpower to remain calm.

"Oh, you think your so smart, hm?" Scarlett asked with a shadow over her face, her voice turning low and dark. You struggled against the two girls holding you back, resisting the urge to throw your best insults at the idiot in front of you. "Well, I'll make it so that smart little mouth of yours never spills another word again..." Scarlett said with a psychotic smirk on her face as she raised her fist above your jaw, about to bring it down on you. You closed your eyes and braced yourself for the painful impact.

THUD

"Scralett!!" two girls screamed in unison.

You snapped your eyes open and saw Scarlett faceplanted to the ground with a slipper laying beside her.

You glanced the other way to see...

The ferocious lady guji, a demented Ei, and an enraged Xiao.

Miko slipped off her other slipper, aiming it at the purple-haired girl, and hitting her in the head. Ei stormed over, pulled a rolling pin out of....you know where ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and used it to attack the black-haired brat. Xiao grabbed a nearby mop and ran over to Scarlett, who was still recovering from Miko's hit, and started wacking her with it. All you could hear for the next five minutes was "Torn to oblivions", "I'm always watchings" and "Laments". 

By the time they were done, the three girls were knocked out and laying on top of one another in a corner.

"Y/n! Are you alright?!" Xiao yelled, rushing over and taking your face in his hands. His eyes widened at the sight of blood. He suppressed the urge to say weak, and remained silent.

"Here," Ei said, handing a tissue she pulled out from in between...yeah.

You blushed, and used it to wipe your hands. Miko facepalmed and took the tissue from you and used it to wipe your nose.

"y/n, what have I told you about waking up at ungodly morning hours??" Miko scolded you.

"That I should do unholy stuff at home and not go outside," you responded nonchalantly, making Ei and Xiao's eyes widen from suspicion.

"Exactly. And what is it that you have done?"

"Woken up at an ungodly hour of day, and gone outside. Wait how did you know I was gone?" you asked after a moment of thought.

"Why, you are like a child to Miko and I, so we would know if you went missing." Ei responded, making Miko blush. After a moment of thought, Ei realized her wording and started blushing too.

"Get a room." Xiao and you said with monotone expressions.

"I will take y/n to the nurse's office, and get her patched up." Xiao said confidently, placing a hand on your (head/shoulder/arm).

"Miko and I will accompany yo-" Ei started, but was cut off when Miko placed a kiss on her lips. [You and Xiao recoiled and yelled "ew!"]. While Ei blushed, Miko started, "Let the children go get what they need, tee-hee. We will be in bed if you need us..." 

With that, they vanished in seconds, leaving you and Xiao baffled.

Wordlessly, Xiao scooped you up in a princess carry, making you yelp in surprise. He quickly made his way to the nurse's office, which was unlocked, and placed you on one of the infirmary beds, closing the curtains just in case someone walked in. 

He got some cleaning wipes and gently wiped your would. You growled at the sharp pain and the revolting scent of the medicine. Xiao cleaned off your wound and placed a bandaid over your nose, then walked over to a bin. He pulled an ice pack out, and handed it to you. 

"Thanks..." you said with slightly teary eyes, placing the icepack over your stinging nose.

"Anytime." Xiao reassured, putting all the materials away and sitting down next to you on the infirmary bed.

This was followed by a few minutes of awkward silence, until you felt a sharp sting where you got hurt. "OW GODDAMN IT, THAT HURTS!" you yelled, grabbing your face in your hands as pinpricks of tears appeared in your eyes.

You heard a low chuckle beside you, and froze. The chuckle gradually grew into loud laughter. 

You turned your head to see Xiao laughing with the brightest smile on his face. The moonlight from the open window pooled into the room, illuminating his figure, and almost making him look angelic. The wind made the white curtains flutter around him, and his dark teal hair flow around. He then opened his beautiful amber eyes to wipe away tears of laughter. Your heart skipped a beat. The moonlight made his eyes shine brighter than ever, the hints of emerald and ruby embedded in the rich gold glistening like stars in the night sky. That was when you felt your heart start thudding in your chest loudly. Was this what it meant...to be in love?

Your face drew closer to his as you stared into his eyes, almost like you were in a trance. 

This is when the main character turns away and is all like "he doesn't like me!", but if I were in a book, I wouldn't want to disappoint the readers so....

You reached out your hand and grabbed his collar, pulling him in and laying your lips over his in a delicate kiss. Startled by the sudden contact, he let out a gasp which was quickly cut short as you pulled him closer. He kissed back softly after a few seconds, wrapping his arms around your waist lightly and closing his eyes. After a while, the two of you pulled away for breath, but Xiao went back in for another kiss, this time holding you closer. Your hearts thumped together in unison, faces hot and cheeks red. As you pulled away, Xiao's face was flushed, and he was panting. He looked away from your eyes as his blush darkened, putting one hand over to cover his face.

A smirk formed on your lips as you used a hand to pry his arm away from his face. "Awww, don't tell me the bold Xiao is feeling flustered~?" you teased, before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"I-I'm not flustered! And stop ruining the moment, you idiot! Also did you consent to that? I apologize for getting carried away, and as I am-"

You cut off the poor flustered boy by bonking his on the head. "Well, last time I checked, I was the one who initiated the kiss, so it's fine, stop freaking out." you giggled.

"..." Xiao pulled you into a hug and lay his head on your shoulder. You hugged him back with a smile. "I hate to break it to you, but It's almost 3 am, and Miko is gonna kill us if we don't get back," Xiao said, making you freeze.

"Wait....I STILL HAVEN'T CLOSED THE XIAO X Y/N SMUT ON MY LAPTOP! WE GOTTA GO NOW BEFORE SOMEONE FINDS IT!" you screamed in horror, standing up abruptly and making Xiao fall on the bed. "COME ON XIAO!" you yelled, grabbing his wrist and pulling him up, rushing to the door.

"Wait. come here." he said calmly, gesturing in his direction. You quietly made your way towards him, and looked (up/down/at) him with impatience. He secured the bandaid on your nose and handed you another ice pack. Then he leaned in close and pecked your nose. Your face bloomed red while he remained as composed as ever.

"Now we can go." he said with an emotionless face, booping your nose with his finger, then lacing your hands together.

He pulled you along, and the two of you made it back to the dorm in a matter of 10 minutes. You were out of breath by the time you unlocked the door, rushing inside at lightning speed. You didn't bother to take off your shoes, and stormed into your room, only to see that your worst nightmare had become a reality....except it wasn't quite what you imagined.

"EW WTF GET OUT STOP MAKING OUT ON MY BED" you screamed, taking off your shoe and throwing it at the two females who were sitting on your bed.

"Oh yes, little y/n. How was it with little Xiao?" Miko asked after pulling away from Ei.

"STOP CHANGING THE TOPIC!"

"So it went well, hm?" Miko asked with a grin.

"...it did." you said after sighing in defeat.

"Now get off the bed. That is for y/n and I to do." Xiao said confidently as he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you against him.

SLAP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.3K 49
Yahoo~~! This is my first book, but I apologize in advance for my bad grammar and mistakes. But I do hope you enjoy~~! Neither of us reread the chapt...
23.4K 826 50
Venti, a highly popular idol in the group 5wirl agrees to a collaboration with rookie soloist Lumine, who is also the younger twin of one of his fell...
227K 5.9K 46
This is a Reader X Xiao book Reader is gender-neutral! ~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~ Y/n was held captive for years before stumbling upon a boy who was forced into their...
5.1K 193 32
Venti is a broke 18 year old fresh out of high school but he suddenly gets a surprise when a video of him drunken singing goes viral leading to him b...