𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵...

By Xx_Esoteric_xX

❃.✮:𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐎𝐜:✮.❃ "𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚛... More

 ◃:✮.❃Introduction❃.✮:▹ 
The Talk Of The Town
💃 Dhumka laga ke💃
◆You're A Monster◆
・༓☾Let me be there for you☽༓・
🥀⛓A Bird Cage,A Red Flower⛓🥀
※Stefan the dog※
◆✾ The Start ◆✾
※Ran, warning and secret unveiled
▪️🔹 L O S T 🔹▪️
Extra deleted content
A step towards remembrance
"𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓾𝓰𝓵𝔂."
hׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻɑׁׅ֮ꭈׁׅtׁׅϐׁׅ֒ꭈׁׅꫀׁׅܻɑׁׅ֮ƙׁׅ֑꯱ׁׅ֒
🆁🅴🆂🆃🅰🆁🆃
ᴬ ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃˡ ᵈᵃʸ
Fate has no coincidences
Too much
A miserable god and a human
The truth can be different
update or not

ᴀ ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴏ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴅᴀʏ

460 18 5
By Xx_Esoteric_xX

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞

🆃🅷🅴 🅱🅴🅶🅸🅽🅽🅸🅽🅶

Çhåþêr £ðµrêêñ

"To watch with your own eyes your beloved be trampled and ridiculed, yet be unable to do anything. That's the worst suffering in the world."

[𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓞𝓥]

Elena's complete personality change didn't set well with Bonnie.It didn't make sense at all,yes Elena can be a bit or very self absorbed but the way Elena's acting now  doesn't match with the Elena Bonnie knew. What's even more baffling to Bonnie is Elena completely ghosting her , ignoring her existence as if she didn't exist.

Not only that, Caroline has been acting quite strange these days, always coming to class wearing a muffler. A muffler in summer! first bonnie ruled it off as Caroline trying to hide hickeys but she could have done that with makeup moreover bonnie actually got a glimpse of her neck and it was horrifying. Her neck was littered with bite marks all over. Bonnie had never seen bite marks like these her entire life and something told her it wasn't an animal's doing....

And Jeremy has been getting worse, since Vicki got attacked , Jeremy has been making crazy claims that what attacked Vicki wasn't an animal but a vampire. He's been hell bent on hunting this vampire and what's even more crazy is that Elena hasn't done anything in this matter, she avoids Jeremy like he's a plague. Jeremy doesn't seem to care, he's too focused on his vampire hunting.
Bonnie couldn't help but feel that Jeremy is right. With everything that happened somehow the vampire theory seems true.

As Bonnie was making her way to her next class,she spotted Zaina sitting alone underneath a tree , peacefully humming a melody while reading a book. This could be seen as a very ordinary scenario but with Zaina, nothing is ever ordinary. The way the wind was gently blowing, the way a single leaf fell on her head, the way she would smile a little bit all seemed so serene...

As if she was an other worldly creature.Bonnie could see Why Zaina was so popular, there was just something about her that made everyone feel calm and peaceful.Something that seemed to attract everyone's attention. But there was also something in her that made people feel pity for her ,her eyes held a deep untold tragedy in them. But besides that Bonnie always found it odd how overprotective her parents were, especially her father,there were rumours that her father kills anyone who gets too close to his daughter, that rumour owed to the fact that her father almost killed Stefan with his slipper. Oh what a fun day that was!

"Hey mind if I sit beside you?" Before she knew it, bonnie had already walked to Zaina. Looking up from her book Zaina politely nodded . Sitting beside her Bonnie tries to strike up a conversation.

"So whatcha reading?" Bonnie says while looking curiously at the book which was covered in brown cover, hiding it's print. A light blush coats Zaina's cheeks. Shyly she says

"Heaven's official blessing." Bonnie's fellow fujoshi radar activates immediately. Unbridled happiness erupts inside her. Her facial expression goes:

(⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)⁠!(⁠・⁠o⁠・⁠)w⁠(⁠°⁠o⁠°⁠)⁠w\⁠(⁠°⁠o⁠°⁠)⁠/✧⁠\⁠(⁠>⁠o⁠<⁠)⁠ノ⁠✧

"YOU LIKE YAOI TOO!?" Zaina's radar also activates. Finally someone of her breed! in a heartbeat she says

"Yaoi is life bonnie! Ofcourse I like - no love it!"

"Oh my god me too girl!" Bonnie could practically feel her yaoi heart thumping. They both chat for hours discussing about their favourite yaois, totally forgetting that they were bunking their classes.

(Author: If you can't already tell I'm a huge yaoi lover, I have soo many yaoi mangas in my history. I think I have practically read all the mangas there are.Currently I'm reading heaven's official blessing novel.)

Too engrossed with her newfound friend ,Zaina misses the eyes of longing staring her from afar.

Klaus smiles seeing his wifey happy again. Her little giggles were like melody to his ears.

"Creeping on my princess won't do you any good Klaus." Viraj says leaning against a tree.

"If you are here to kill me I won't back down without a fight Viraj." Klaus snarls as his eyes glow golden. Viraj chuckles at Klaus's attempt to intimidate him.

"That's cute baby hybrid." Klaus growls and lunges towards Viraj, attempting to rip off his head but Viraj easily grabs him by his neck and lifts him up . Choking him and quite possibly breaking his neck.

"Let's not forget Klaus that it was me who rescued you from your mad fucking father and that dead beat of a mother,it was me who gave your sister the dream she always dreamt of,it was me who gave your sorry asses a second chance,it was fucking me who unleashed your trapped werewolf!" Yelling Viraj releases Klaus,who gasps for his breath and painfully puts his neck in place.

"So do not forget where your loyalty lies ,do not ever fucking try to mark Zaina again."

Wiping the blood from his lips, Klaus looks at Viraj with an utter look of brokeness.

"Why did my mark disappear?" Viraj stares at Zaina's direction, he sees her playfully high five Bonnie. Sighing he turns back to Klaus.

"Because she's already marked."

"By someone who should have died long ago."

That's what he wanted to say but it's not the right time yet.

"I don't know." Is all he said.

So does that mean Zaina rejected my mark?

Klaus could feel his heart shattering, this pain was unbearable. Seeing Klaus's state Viraj felt sympathetic. He had been there,he knew just exactly how this felt like. Offering him a hand ,Viraj helps Klaus up.

"We are on the same side here Klaus and I know how much you love my princess."

"So I give you my blessing to marry her."

Klaus for a moment thought this was probably just a dream, I mean it has to be right? The real Vir-

"It's not a dream hybrid." Viraj sarcastically says.

"What seriously? Why have a change of heart now?" Klaus asks earnestly , desperate for an answer.

"Because she loves you and I would do anything to make her happy, even if it means marrying her to you and you'll be able to protect her , when she needs it the most."
Klaus could sense no lie in it,as if his previous heartbreak had been completely erased,he felt elated and so damn excited!

But Klaus was always bad at catching Viraj's lies.Afterall it was Viraj who taught him everything he knows,so how could he tell when his teacher is lying?

"Because you are the perfect sacrifice."

(In school washroom)

Washing her hands Zaina was about to go out meet Bonnie, when the bathroom door is banged open and in rushes a very panicked Caroline,She was in such a rush that she didn't even notice a very worried Zaina. Splashing her face frantically with water she took off her shawl , throwing it away. Only to reveal a horrifying view of her neck. Zaina could feel her breath hitch. Caroline's entire neck was bleeding!

"Oh my god you need first aid now!" As Zaina was about to run to get first aid Caroline grabbed her roughly and shoved her against a stall.

"NO I'M FINE! I DON'T-need ...fi-" having no power left whatsoever Caroline collapses on Zaina. Oof if only Zaina was a little stronger. Zaina falls on the ground with Caroline passed out on her.

Pushing Caroline off Zaina manages to stand, she tries to lift Caroline in which she was successful but god was Caroline heavy. As she dragged Caroline with her , Zaina wished someone would help her but like always the hallways were fucking empty!

"Help somebody help us!" Zaina yells with no hope, ofcourse it's not like real humans roam around these hallways. It's a hallway of emptiness. Darkness her old friend.

Where is Stefan when you need him?

Speaking of the devil-

"ZAINA! What happened -oh god!" Stefan arrives having heard Zaina's plea for help with his vampy powers. Zaina immediately throws Caroline on Stefan and yells at him

"GO TAKE HER TO THE INFIRMARY FAST!"wasting no time Stefan picks Caroline and rushes to the infirmary. He knew who was the culprit behind this and he sure as hell is going to have a talk with him after this.

As Zaina was about to follow Stefan a -

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

mind numbing pain settles in her brain.It felt like her brain was burning and pulsing. It made her fall on the ground clutching her head. Her screams kept growing louder and louder ,until she couldn't scream anymore.

Just when she thought she would die, she was picked up in someone's arms , she felt were oddly familiar.

"Hey idiot don't die on me ok?" Why did she feel like she wanted to punch whoever this is, while also hug them?

"Damn your head is completely messed up, your memories are all over the place."

"I can't make you remember with our link but I can make your pain go away for some time."

"Well here goes nothing" Zaina felt a cold hand touching her forehead and then a peaceful and calm feeling settled in. The pain faded away. The haziness clouding her eyes faded away a little,she could make out his red eyes looking at her.

"Who are you?" She murmured with all her strength.

Ran didn't know what to say, who was he? He had never known but for Zaina he knew he was

"A friend."

Before he could stay for any longer,he heard footsteps approaching.

"We'll meet again idiot."

Damon hurried only to see a bewildered Zaina holding her head, sitting on the ground.Looking quite funny, which made him chuckle.

"My what is the princess doing on the ground?"

"Finally got down to earth your majesty?"

Looking up Zaina sees the annoying but very hot Damon smiling charmingly at her. She doesn't know why but this guy has been annoying her since the time he transferred to this school, maybe it's because he was Stefan's brother but boy was he getting on her nerves!

"Hahaha very funny Salvatore." Zaina tries to stand up but wobbles a bit and is about to fall down when Damon immediately comes to the rescue. He holds her from the waist.

"Careful your majesty, you don't want to bite the dust ,do you?" Winking Damon manages to irk every single one of Zaina's nerve.

"I would rather fall Salvatore." Amused Damon says

"As you wish your majesty." And he drops Zaina,who falls on her bum.

"Urgh Asshole!" She hisses at him ,Damon only smiles smugly in return.

"I only fulfilled your wish your majesty."

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

"Nope it suits you your majesty."

"FUCK YOU!"

"Only if you would, although I do have some preferences,are you into bondage?"

Zaina's face could put a tomato to shame right now. Embarrassed and humiliated,she runs off to see Caroline before this asshat could ruin her day more.

"Your majesty! Don't leave this humble servant behind! Hey wait your majesty!"

"SCREW OFF DAMON!"

"Wait did you just call me by my name? Oh my god you love me!"

"What!? No I don't ugh go to hell!"

"Can't don't have holidays."

[𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓞𝓥]
(Somewhere unknown)

The room is filled with the fine melody of the sitar.The music seemed intense and yet held a tenderness in them.Too engrossed in his musical art, the artist didn't notice his bleeding fingers.Atleast not until the string broke did he notice.

The atmosphere of the room was filled with clouds of gloominess and regret. A grey area really. A single mirror shined on the other side of the room. The man got up and went towards the mirror. The mirror in whose reflection he could see a broken man. A once strong, righteous and loyal man had turned into a broken mess of a person.

Every pain Zaina felt,he felt ten times more.Every time she cried,he would cry tears of blood. That's how their bond worked. It was his punishment for loving  the nature's precious. It was their tragedy.

He was a sinner , shunned by birth he became a force to be reckoned with,a merciless beast ,who only knew destruction. But when she came things changed,he changed,he gave up everything just to be with her but Nature didn't didn't accept, He watched the love of his life be bonded to someone else. Someone blessed by nature.

But during the bonding of souls,she left the blessed one and ran into his arms.

"I love you"
The most beautiful words he ever heard

It was the most beautiful moment of his life. It was the moment where he thought his life was completed. But Nature had other plans,he was cursed to die a million deaths,Cursed to find his love every single life and die on the day of their marriage. While she was shunned by Nature,cursed with powers that will eat her alive.

Powers she will always be hunted for.

All because she loved the wrong person.

The only way to end her suffering would be if she killed him. And if she does he would cease out of existence..

I'll die a million times if it means I can see you and  I will die by yours hands if it means you can be accepted by Nature again,if it means you won't have to suffer anymore.

𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

The first three tags summarised this story perfectly 🙂🤌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 9.5K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
189K 5.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
417K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...