𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒐 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏

By angelic_writes

⚠️WARNING ⚠️ This book contains topics like non consensual sex, dark love, violence, toxicity and other sens... More

Copyright
𝟎𝟏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝟎𝟐. 𝑰𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅
𝟬𝟯. 𝒜 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
04. 𝒟𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓃ℯ𝓂𝓎
05. 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓
𝟎𝟔. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕.
07. 𝒯ℴℴ 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓇ℯ𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉
08. ℛℯ𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓉ℯ𝒹 ℳℴ𝓋ℯ𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈 & 𝒮𝒽ℴ𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱!!!
𝟎𝟗. 𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆.
𝟏𝟎. 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 & 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔.
𝟣𝟣. 𝐸𝓍𝒸𝓇𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
12. 𝒜 𝓋𝒾ℯ𝓌𝓅ℴ𝒾𝓃𝓉
𝟏𝟑. 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔 & 𝑨𝒃𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝟏𝟒. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎
𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
15. 𝒜 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔ℯ𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓇ℴℴ𝓂 & ℋℯ𝓁𝓁
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
16. 𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮.
𝟏𝟕. 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔.
𝟏𝟖. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒚.
19. 𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓲𝓮𝓼.
20. ℳℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓎 ℒ𝒶𝓃ℯ.
important
21.
22.
special announcement.
23.
24
25
Burnt Skies
27.
28.
29.
30.
Announcement!
31.
please read this.

26.

1K 36 4
By angelic_writes

- Excuse any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓣𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓻

A smile is evident on my face as I stare at the beautiful flowers I had just gotten for my queen, Aria. I really can't wait to get married to her next month, it would be the best thing that will ever happen to me.

I can already imagine how our little family will be. Perhaps, after she gives birth to my child, we can go on to have two or three more or more than that. I've always wanted to have a large family.

I exhaled sharply and felt my heart beating fast, for some reason, I was nervous. It felt like something wrong was happening.

I calmed down a bit, not wanting bad worries to affect my mood. Aria would be so happy to receive these flowers. When she smiles, thanks me, I will get to have her in many ways.

It's like a reward.

As soon as we got to the house gate and entered the compound, I heard my driver curse.

"Boss, you need to see this. Dead bodies are laying everywhere. " he said with shock in his tone.

This is bad. I thought as I looked out of the window, seeing blood stains everywhere.

Aria. Shit! I got out of the car quickly, running towards the direction of my house door. As I open the door, I am greeted with more bodies laying dead on the floor. They were all killed by gunshots.

"Aria!" I shouted as I rushed into our bedroom to check on her. She wasn't there. My heart started racing faster.

"Aria, where are you?!" I ran back to the guest room, searching for her, but she wasn't there either.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Where the hell is she?

My mind started thinking about all the possibilities. What if she ran away? No, she won't do that to me. But what if someone has taken her? That is possible, too.

Then, I decided to check outside the house, hoping to find her somewhere, but no luck. All I saw were dead bodies.

"Aria!" I called out again, slowly walking around the compound, looking everywhere. I went inside the house, searching for any sign of her.

Damn it! Where the hell is she?

I clenched my jaw and called my aunt Hannah.

"Hi sweetheart, how are you? " she asked me, sounding cheerful.

"I am not okay." I answered her immediately. "I need your help, please."

She paused for a while before she spoke again.

"Where are you?"

I told her my exact location.

"Okay, I'll come right now. Just give me twenty minutes." she replied.

I thanked her, hanging up the phone. I paced around the house, feeling restless and agitated. The whole place felt so cold and lifeless.

After twenty minutes, Aunt Hannah arrived.

"What happened here?" she asked, looking around.

"I don't know, and I can not find Aria. They took her." I answered her, fighting hard to keep control over my emotions.

"Calm down, Tyler. We will find her." she said, hugging me tightly.

"Don't tell me to calm down, I don't know what to do. I'm freaking out. What if she gets beaten up? Raped? Or worse, killed? I can't live without her. She is my life."

"I know, sweetie, that's why I am here to help. I will always be there for you, and I will find her for you." She says, assuring me.

"Please do that. And bring the person responsible for this to me. I swear I will make the person's life a living hell for doing this to me."

Two days later,

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

These people took me from Tyler's house, with a promise not to lay a finger on me. And they revealed it was all Grace's doing.

Grace. Grace. Grace. How did she do this? How does she know these people? What are her connections with them?

True to their words, they didn't hurt me and brought me to an island. A safe house with everything in there. People to cook, wash, and safeguard my presence. I felt caged but safe. It's better than Tyler's home.

It's been two days, and I am yet to see her. I have asked several times about her, but they refused to answer. More so, I was scared for her. I know what Tyler is capable of doing. He is a man with an evil heart, not willing to show mercy to his victims. A very terrible man.

My parents. I wonder if they are safe, and, unfortunately, I am unable to reach out to them. They told me it is a risk to call them, seeing as Tyler may get to know where I am hiding.

Yet, I wonder how they feel. I also wondered if they are aware of my disappearance and how they would react to that. Especially my mom.

I hope one day, I would not be hiding, frightened that Tyler would hurt me, and be depressed. I just want to be happy.

I placed a hand on my growing stomach and sighed. I am yet to feel any connection with him or her. I already feel like a failed mother, I am incapable of loving this child. This is not how I wanted to have my child. I wanted to be married, to the person who genuinely loves me, and then wait probably a year and have a baby.

But, fate didn't want it that way. And now I am stuck with a rapist baby. A man who played my heart and betrayed my trust brutally. A person I never want to meet now and in my next life.

Maybe one day, something will happen, and I will get to connect with this child in me.

I remember the day I was taken from Tyler's home, they collected all my jewelries and had a device scan me for any tracking device. They found some in my body and removed all of them. It turns out Tyler is crazier than I thought.

"Hey, been trying to get your attention for a while now." Zayn interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh, sorry about that. I was just thinking." I answered.

"I understand." No. You don't get it. You will never understand.

Instead of voicing out those words, I kept mute and lowered my eyes to the floor.

"There you go again, zoning out." He says.

"You can't blame me, not after what I've gone through." I replied in a raised tone.

Zayn sighed.

"I'm sorry, I did not mean to sound rude. I have passed through-"

He interrupts me. "Hell and a lot."

I looked at him for a second and avoided his gaze. "Yes, I have."

I felt shame, knowing he probably knows what I went through. How I was raped, beaten, and everything. I wish the ground could just swallow me right now.

He cleared his throat. "If you ever need someone to talk to, I am here. I know you must be feeling lonely here."

I felt nothing. I did not know what to feel, I simply do not want to be in his presence or want him around me. I want him to keep to himself and not talk to me at all.

Stay aware from me. I wish I could say that. Perhaps if I voiced that, I would sound like an ingrate. But no one will ever understand how I truly feel.

"Um...I'll take my leave now. It feels like you do not like my presence at all."

"I am truly sorry. I-I-am not just comfortable being around you. I don't want to sound like an ingrate, I am really thankful to you all." I say with a small smile.

He smiled back getting up from the sofa. "It's nothing. Good bye for now."

"Before you leave, when will I get to see Grace?" I asked with hope.

He turned his back and face me. "Not anytime soon."

And with that, he leave me alone to my thoughts.

Grace really out her life on the line to save me from Tyler's clutches. I really hope she is safe. I hope Tyler never finds me and gets to my family.

𝓣𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓻

Sleepless nights. Exhausted. Angry. And sad. That all I'm feeling at the moment. Who in their freaking mind would dare to take my girl from me? Just wait till I catch you. I swear to make your life a living hell.

I am in pain. It feels life my heart has been taken out from me. I have checked everywhere, all over the country, the neighboring countries and I am yet to find her.

How is she feeling? How's my child feeling? Are they both safe? All these questions ran through my mind, yet there was no answer to it.

It is so unfortunate, there was nothing in the CCTV cameras. How did I not see this coming?

When I find Aria, I will keep her in a place no one will ever find her. We will disappear without a trace. Not even Aunt Hannah will know where I would be.

Suddenly my phone rings. I checked it and it was Aunt Hannah calling. I immediately answered the call.

"Have you found her?" I asked, not bothering to greet her.

"Unfortunately no dear, but you have to see this. Come here as soon as you can."

End Of Chapter 26.

Hi loves, so sorry this is coming in late. I have been really busy with school, you really have no idea how tired I have been since the beginning of this year. I'm really working hard for school.

Anyways, sorry if this chapter isn't long. I wanted to write something and not leave you all waiting for a chapter. Like I have said before, this book deals with lots of emotions. I am not quite impressed with the way this chapter came out.

If you haven't read my other books, you are really missing out.

So what'd you think?

Please  Vote, Comment & Share.

See ya soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 4.5K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...
165K 3.9K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
1M 16.9K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
279K 13.6K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...