Rumble in the Jungle

By BanCo86

Whilst on a mission to take down a drug smuggler in Bolivia, CIA agents Agnes and Kay are compromised on thei... More

Coming Soon....
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Six - 2.0
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve

Part Nine

369 23 28
By BanCo86

Steve and Kay walked down the street and found a nice little bar that seemed quiet compared to all the other ones, it felt like a better place to sit and they took a seat outside. She scanned the people in the street until Steve came back with their drinks, which was two ice cold beers. He slid the bottle over to her and she picked it up, letting him tap the neck of her bottle with his own before they both took a sip.

"That's good."

"It definitely beats a luke warm beer in our room, that's for sure." She smirked and took another mouthful before placing it down. He did nothing to hide the fact that he was staring at her and she glared at him. "What?"

"Nothing."

"Steve," she rolled her eyes and took another sip of beer. "You're looking at me with that cocky grin."

"So, you wanna talk about this morning?"

She inwardly cringed, her thighs squeezed together and she gripped the beer bottle harder. "No."

Steve laughed. "Come on, I think it would be good for us to have a little chat about it and maybe--"

"You spoke about it this afternoon, very intensely whilst pinning me to a tree if my memory is correct." She raised her eyebrows. "I doubt there's more you need to say about it."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." He nodded. "Let's talk about what happened on that bed just before you took your shower then." He waited for her to look at him and he knew she was thinking about it, especially the way her lids went a little heavier and she took a big swig of her beer. "Kinda liked where that was heading, even if you did expose my cock without my permission."

She chuckled. "I'm sorry, I honestly thought you'd have had boxers on under the towel."

"It's fine, I was planning on taking it off myself, in anyways." He winked. "I'd fucking love to get my hands on you when they fall asleep later, though."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because you'll just edge me and piss me off again." She shrugged. "Do you know how fucking hard I had to convince myself to not throw my knife in the back of your head today? That was really cruel."

"I said I was sorry, and honestly I really am."

"Doesn't make a difference, you still did it." She shrugged. "Not that I should be hung up on it since I'm probably going to die in the next Forty-Eight hours in anyways."

"If you think you're gonna die, then why not just let me get you goin'?" He leaned forward and tilted her chin up with his finger, making her chuckle. "What do you say?"

"No." She pulled her face away from him. "You're being awfully cocky about this, but yet I have no idea why."

"Because I know exactly what that pussy--"

"Don't you fucking dare say what I think you're going to say, Steve." She pointed her finger in his face and he seemed a little taken back with her reaction. "Don't talk to me like you're an expert on it because a finger or two doesn't mean shit to me. If you wanted to impress me, you could have slipped it in, I can bite down real hard, Steve. I could have stayed quiet."

"You saying if I'd have attempted to put my dick in you this morning, you'd have let me?"

"You'll never know now, will you?"

"You're a bit of a tease, aren't you?" He rested his arms on the table and leaned forward. "You know, I'd really love to get a second room and keep you all to myself tonight." He sucked on his bottom lip for a moment, shoving a hand through his hair. "Seriously."

"What are you going to do differently? We're already sharing a bed, thanks to those two. I don't know what you'd do different."

Steve took a drink of his beer, scooting his chair a little closer to her and he dropped a hand under the table, gently squeezing her thigh and being a little surprised she didn't slap his hand away. "I think you know exactly what I'd do differently."

"Enlighten me. What are you going to do different in a separate room?"

"You really want me to say it?" He laughed as she nodded. "Fine." He picked up his beer and took another drink, as if he was needing the extra courage and she noticed he took a deep breath, as if to nudge himself to say what he had to say. "I think that I'd probably have to go down on you, give you that orgasm I stole from you this morning and as soon as you got it, I'd be in you like a shot and I wouldn't get out for a long fucking time."

"What makes you think I'd let you in? You pulled a really shitty move on me this morning, Steve. Hell hath no fury like a woman robbed of an orgasm." She grinned and took a sip of her beer, making him shake his head. "You're so full of yourself, Steve."

"How?"

"You talk to me as if I'm just gonna lay down and spread my legs for you."

"And would you?" He gave her a cheeky grin, making her slap his arm and he decided he wanted to give her a little kiss, so he leaned in stole one from her, making her feel a little giddy but it was nice.

"I'm not getting a room with you, Steve." She shook her head and bit down on her bottom lip, giving him flirty eyes, something she didn't realise she was doing. "But how about--"

"Jensen?" Steve frowned and looked out on the street, making Kay do the same thing. She flinched as he suddenly leapt up, pushing his chair back. "Jensen!" He shouted out as they both watched Jake absolutely flying down the street and Steve was already running after him to see what the fuck had happened before Kay could even stand up.

Her first thought was Agnes. Why was Jake running away from the hotel? Why wasn't Agnes running with him? She jumped up and made for the hotel, bobbing and weaving through the crowd as she went so she could see what the hell had happened.

*************

Kay burst through the door of the hotel room so fast, skidding to a stop when she saw Agnes sit up on the bed and the look on her face told her she was definitely not expecting her friend, who was now panting and sweating, she was expecting someone else. She slammed the door shut and shook her head, putting her hands on her hips whilst Agnes looked rather sheepish.

"What the fuck is going on? I saw Jake absolutely bombing it down the street and I thought you'd been fucking kidnapped or something!" Kay started pacing, making Agnes smirk. "Don't you start laughing, Fox. It's not funny."

"I'm sorry, I can assure you that I have not been kidnapped and you can go back out."

"Oh, I can go back out, can I?" Kay scoffed, shaking her head. "I don't fucking think so. Jake is probably three miles down the road and Steve is hot on his tail so--"

"Steve's with him?" Agnes' eyes widened as Kay nodded. "For fucks sake!"

"What the hell is going on?"

Agnes let out an agitated groan and through herself back onto the pillow. "Well, he was getting some fucking condoms for us but I guess that's not happening now is it?"

"What?" Kay's mouth dropped open. "Agnes! You little hoe. Seriously?"

She nodded. "Yeah, things got out of hand and he didn't have one, so he said he was gonna go and grab some. He's so fucking hot, Kay. I fucking want him and I want to ruin him and I want him to ruin me."

Kay flopped down on the bed next to her and sighed, turning to face her friend. "I get it. I know you guys really like each other, I could probably convince Steve to go for another walk or something but--"

"I think the moment has kinda passed, Hoots."

Kay nodded. "Can I tell you something?"

"Always, Bish."

"This morning when I woke up, Steve fingered me." She buried her face into the pillow for a moment before looking at Agnes again. "That's why I've been in a pissy mood all day and I'm sorry if I've pissed you off at all."

"I knew about you and Steve," Agnes grinned. "I heard you this morning and I also know that he definitely didn't finish you which is why you were so fucked off today. What was his excuse? I assumed he had something to say when you he took you off into the trees like Tarzan this afternoon?"

Kay sighed. "He said that if he made me come with his fingers he would have needed to slip it in and he couldn't with you two in the bed, though I don't buy it. Not that it mattered because we ended up making out for a little bit, he's so fucking hot."

"I mean besides the obvious orgasm stealing, any good?"

Kay nodded, a little smirk forming. "Definitely almost ruined me with them and he definitely wants to try it again."

"He does?" Agnes got up off the bed, grabbing some shorts from her bag. "You gonna let him?"

"He asked if he could get us a separate room tonight so he could have me to himself but I told him no, I almost offered him a blowjob until Jake went running past." She almost snorted. "I have no idea when the fuck I was going to do that but he had just kissed me so I was obviously just dick whipped."

"I love this so much." Agnes chucked her towel on the floor, grabbing a crop top and shoving it on. "Honestly I feel like this mission went so wrong but so right at the same time, it's crazy. It reminds me of the Vegas mission."

"So, you were really gonna fuck Jake?"

Agnes nodded proudly, getting back on the bed and they both turned to face each other. "Yup. He finger fucked the shit out of me in the bathroom, talked dirty to me and just had me fucking feral for him. I want him."

"Should I sleep with earplugs in tonight?" Kay laughed as she slapped her arm playfully. "I'm being serious!"

"I mean never say never, Hoots." Agnes giggled, covering her face for a moment. "He's just so perfect, I need him to ruin me."

"I'm pretty sure he will." Kay nodded. "If he doesn't do it tonight, you just wanna hope that we get through this mission and he can be your prize."

"I'm thinking positive that we'll get it done. You know, he told me to play with myself until he came back."

"He doesn't strike me as a dirty talker, Fox."

"Me either, I'd keep your earplugs near by, just incase."

The girls lay there, talking to each other for a good five minutes before Steve and Jake got back to the hotel. They seemed really annoyed when they got into the room, Steve slammed the door shut and immediately started pacing, Jake just stayed put, leaning against the door with his arms folded, clenching his jaw and he was glaring at the floor.

"You don't just fucking walk off on your own! Are you fucking stupid?" Steve shouted at Kay, making everyone look at him like he was nuts.

"Firstly, you left me. Secondly, I needed to make sure that Agnes was safe and thirdly," She abruptly got off the bed and stood chest to chest with him. "Don't fucking talk to me like that or raise your voice at me you stupid bearded, fuck! Calm down."

"You could have waited, that's all I'm saying."

"And all I'm saying is you went after your boy so I went after my girl." She shrugged and then looked at Jake who looked pained. "I'm going to bed, maybe you should sleep on the floor if you're so adamant you wanna be a dickhead."

"Yeah, Steve. You're being a little cranky, anyone would think it was you who had an orgasm withheld from them today." Agnes shrugged. "Take a nap."

"Or go for a walk." Jake added. "You could go back to whatever it was you were doing with Hooties and--"

"JJ, I think we've missed the boat on this one." Agnes sighed. "It's getting late, so maybe we should just get some sleep."

"As long as I get to sleep in a bed with you, I'll be happy." Jake smiled and whipped his T-shirt off, diving on the bed and pulling Agnes into him. "I promise I won't keep my hands to myself though."

"JJ!" Agnes giggled and it was like they just didn't care, they just started kissing and Kay turned away, she didn't need to watch. Instead, she got ready for bed and then lay down on the bed she was sharing with Steve. He took his pants off, walking over to the light and flicking it off before he made his way to the bed and climbed onto it.

Kay felt his hand slide over her waist and then he pulled her into him, shoving his hips into her and she could definitely feel the beginning of an extra bit of Steve getting into the bed with them. He wasn't going to tease her with his dick, she was certain of that much, so she turned around to face him and he seemed to prefer it. He gripped her left leg and pulled it around his waist, it was almost like a mirrored image of their post injury snooze in the tent, only this time he was hard and his hand was running up and down her leg. She felt him lean in and part of her told her she should do the same, meeting him half way for a little kiss that had her feeling his dick twitching.

Jake was already on top of Agnes, his cock was so hard that he had it tucked under the waistband of his boxers, letting his tip peak out and he was rubbing it against Agnes' clit. A mixture of slow grinds and deep dry humps had his tip soaked and he couldn't tell whether it was him or her.

His tongue slowly massaged her own as they made out, every so often he would slowly lick her tongue before delving deep into her mouth again. His right hand was holding her left, pinning it down on the pillow above her head with his elbow holding his weight and his left hand was holding her right leg, squeezing and kneading her thigh.

Agnes' toes were curling so hard she was at the risk of getting cramp in her legs, it just made her squeeze her thighs tighter, causing Jake to let out a low groan and grind his hips a little harder. He could feel how wet she was getting, he wanted nothing more than to lap it up and if he couldn't fuck her like they had wanted to, maybe he could slip a finger in or go down on her. He shifted a little lower on the bed, pressing kisses to her neck and collarbone before letting go of her left hand. He was gonna need both hands free for what he was planning on doing, which was firstly pushing her crop top up and exposing her tits.

She let out a shaky breath as his mouth latched onto her nipple, sucking and licking one of them like he had done merely an hour ago in the bathroom, only this time it just felt way more hotter. He pinched her nipple between her teeth, making her gasp and then let out a barely audible moan as he soothed it with his tongue, covering it in saliva before lightly blowing on it, making it as hard as it would go.

As he moved to her left nipple, Agnes heard movement coming from Steve and Kay's bed. It wouldn't have seemed odd but she heard someone getting out of bed and as her eyes were adjusted to the dark, she could see the outline of Steves back, sitting on the far side of the bed but no sign Kay. As she turned away to get back to enjoying Jake's mouth play on her nipples, she heard Steve mumble something about it being 'so good' and she knew exactly where her friend was.

Jake moved lower, nipping and kissing her heated skin as he started travelling lower, pushing the sheets off of them as they went until he got to where he wanted. He pressed a kiss over her shorts onto her clit and he felt her body stiffen, he could feel how wet she was through the soaked material as he moved his kiss a little lower. For him, it wasn't wet enough and he wanted to have her dripping. He wanted to have her dripping for him and if they couldn't have sex tonight, he was damn well gonna make it a good night regardless.

His hands gripped the waist band on her shorts and he pulled them down, there wasn't any teasing or slowly pulling them, he just pulled them down and off before he got himself placed between her legs again. He was about to get his first taste of her when he saw Steve sitting up and facing away from them, however from his angle, he could see Kay was on the floor and was giving his buddy a nice time.

He pushed Agnes' legs wider apart and lay down, pressing a kiss to her clit that made her make the sweetest sound he had ever heard. "Don't hold back for me, flower. You can get as loud as you want, ok?"

"You two better not be fucking over there!" Kay suddenly spoke up, making Steve whine for a moment before they all heard the loud grunt that rumbled from his chest, making Agnes and Jake laugh.

"Not yet, but I think you and JJ are on the same page." Agnes giggled as she felt Jakes hot breath over her clit and she was desperate for him to make contact again, so much that she tried to lift her pelvis but he moved back.

"You better come for me, nice and hard. Ok?"

"Fucking hell, Jensen! Shut up!" Steve grunted, making Kay pull off him with a laugh. "Don't stop, please. Get your mouth on it again, that's it, baby. Fuck!"

"Oh my god." Agnes whispered as her mouth hung open, hearing Steve begging for it. She wanted to shout something over to Kay about maybe stealing his orgasm from him but Jake pulled her attention away from it by placing a painstakingly slow lick from her entrance, all the way up to her clit, spreading her open with his tongue as he went, making himself groan. "You like how it tastes?"

"Mmhmm" She felt Jake's head nodding against her before he latched onto her clit and sucked on it, the sensation rippled throughout her entire body and she couldn't stop her hand going to his hair and gripping it.

"Oh my god, your tongue is fucking perfect." Agnes groaned, only making Jake go harder with it and she couldn't stop the moan that shot out of her, mingling with the moan that shot out of Steve at the exact same time.

"You better come for me." Jake sounded so stern and her toes curled, gripping his hair harder.

"Shut up! Please." Steve shouted over, he was seriously being put off by Jake, every time he spoke it brought him back to the room and he really didn't need to hear his buddy demanding he cum, even though he knew it wasn't actually aimed at him, it was still off putting because he almost answered him, which made him look down to see his dick being sucked by Kay and he felt a little better. "I'm gonna come soon, don't you fucking dare stop sucking."

Kay thought about stopping, she thought about stealing the orgasm from Steve like he had done to her, he obviously sensed she was thinking about it because he gripped the back of her head and wouldn't give her the chance, which amused her because she wasn't actually going to stop. In fact, she opened her throat and took him all the way down which completely finished him off and his hips started bucking, delivering his sweet and salty taste which she swallowed down almost immediately. Across the room, Agnes moaned as Jake slipped two fingers into her, pushing up against her G-spot as his mouth continued to suck her clit and the added sensation had her back arching off the bed, her hand left his hair and both of her arms went into her own hair.

"Jesus Christ! JJ!" She was not holding back, she couldn't have, even if she wanted to. It was full on amusing Kay who was laying back in bed with Steve now laying on her opposite side, blocking her from seeing Jake and Agnes which she appreciated because she didn't need to watch the free porn on display, and she very much preferred looking at Steves hunky chest and face.

"Are you having fun, Fox?" Kay shouted over before Steve shushed her with his hand, he knew what it was like having someone putting you off and he felt bad they had accidentally cock blocked the little love birds, he didn't want to be responsible for another failed orgasm.

"His pretty mouth is so. Fucking. Good." She almost shrieked as she toppled into an orgasm, getting louder as he started humming against her, making her very vocal. "I'm coming! JJ, I'm gonna come all over your fucking face. Shit!" The groan that came out of Jake very clearly told Kay and Steve she was doing exactly what she said she was going to do and the noises coming out of Agnes were so loud, Kay could have sworn that the walls vibrated.

"Oh my god! I can literally hear her coming." Kay whispered into Steve's chest and he chuckled, wrapping her leg around his waist, he definitely heard the trickling sounds too. "Well done Jake!"

"Thanks," An out of breath Jake responded, he ran his tongue around his mouth, tasting Agnes all over him before he was on top of her and in a heated kiss until he needed to get some confirmation from her. "Did you enjoy me eating your pussy, my little flower?"

"You're a damn champ." Agnes kissed him again, feeling so worn out from the beautiful orgasm he'd given her but also debating whether to just tell him to fuck her right here and now, though she felt it was probably not a good idea and she was exhausted. Jake was still trying to get his breath back so she decided to call it a night. "Spoon me?"

Steve waited a few moments until he heard Jake and Agnes' breathing regulate and he figured they had fallen asleep. "You know, we can still get that room--"

"Steve." Kay laughed and snuggled closer to him, lowering her voice to a barely audible whisper. "I'm not fucking you."

He pulled her right into him, letting her feel that he was definitely getting hard again and his mouth went to her ear, and she could absolutely hear him grinning. "Yes, you will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 500 50
Maddison Blake has a busy life. She works full time, goes to school full time and is a single mom. She doesn't have the time to worry about anything...
228K 6.9K 30
Part One of the "No Tricks" Trilogy. Sergeant James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes AKA The Winter Soldier doesn't remember much of his past. You are a forme...
19.1K 611 64
[COMPLETED] "Its you and me. Us...forever. No matter the year, time, past...future." -------------------------------------- Layla Black is a descende...
457K 11.4K 20
The world is in danger and the Avengers are being assembled for the first time. Morgan, a former SHIELD agent, is called back in to be apart of the b...