His Significant Other (Comple...

By dead_paradoxcs

Warning: This story contains mature content [MxB] and mpreg, which stands for MALE PREGNANCY; if you don't li... More

Teaser
Significant 1| Louis Andrei Kim ✓
Significant 2| Kidnapped✓
Significant 3| Mr. Goody Man ✓
Significant 4 | Gift Note
Significant 5| Delusional
Significant 6| Intruders
Significant 7| Bidding
Significant 8| In his Possession
Significant 9| Damien
Significant 10| Something Hard
Significant 11| Going Home
Significant 12| Nathan's Mate
Significant 13| The Card
Significant 14| The Face-Off
Significant 15| Rogues
Significant 16| Imposter
Significant 17| Fangs and Eyes
Significant 18| Council Visit
Significant 19| Strange Thirst
Significant 20| Ellah Jean Montalva Kim
Significant 21| Mine
Significant 22| Bound to be A Hybrid Couple
Significant 23| Blood Thirst
Significant 24| Heat
Significant 25| Riot
Significant 26| Alpha's Rut
Significant 27| Trackers and Rogues
Significant 28| For my Precious
Significant 29| Mark me
Significant 30| Chaos
Significant 31| Captured
Significant 32| The Bride
Significant 32| Escape Plan
Significant 33| Farewell
Significant 34| Chained Possession
Significant 35| Running Out of Time
Significant 36| The Unholy Wedding
Significant 37| Lost Soul
Significant 38| The Funeral
Significant 39| Weird
Significant 40| Pregnant
Significant 41| Pregnancy Hormones
Epilogue
His Series: Book 2✓

Significant 42|The Triplets

2.1K 69 18
By dead_paradoxcs

A/N: This will probably the last chapter before the epilogue. Thank you for all the support from the very beginning, mahal ko kayo❤️.

Louis Andrei's PoV

I want to pee.

Looking at my mate, I bit my lower lip before slowly moving out of the bed. Walking with my tippy toes and slightly crouching while holding my very plump stomach, I finally got out of our room.

We have our own bathroom in there but I prefer using the bathroom in our living room because I want to also cook anyway. I don't want to bother my Dammy to cook for me especially now that it's just 3am.

After flushing, I washed my hands and go to the kitchen to prepare the ingredients I need for my favorite adobo.

Reaching for the knife, I halted. I felt a strange presence behind me but furrowed my brows when I saw no one. I peek at the direction of our room and shrugged when I saw the closed door.

It's nothing.

I began to slice the potatoes very carefully. Taking note of how I accidentally sliced my finger last month making me shiver.

I halted again when my pups suddenly kicked me full force. That hurt!

After taking some deep breath, I continue to slice the ingredients. These past few days, my angels love to kick me together. I was panicking at first because I thought they want to come out already but the doctor said it will take 6 months.

I smiled when I remember how Dammy would watch me the entire time when he heard of it. He's been on guard with me all the time, especially after that... that accident.

"Oh!"

Inhaling sharply, I gripped my finger as the blood flows out freely. I look away and scurried to the tap water and washed my injured finger.

"Baby..." I responded a yes from the voice while still washing my finger.

"Babe." the voice came closer and I can't stop myself from gulping because it sounds so firm.

"I—I'm sorry, I probably woke you up. Uhm, I just want to make us an early breakfast, that's all—" strong arms engulfed me from behind in a tight hug.

"Baby." I inhaled sharply when I smell a different scent.

It is not his scent.

"D—Dammy?"

"Guess again, my bride." my breath hitched and I stilled on my spot not knowing what to do.

He's gone. They said he's gone. He's not here.

"Long time no see." he chuckled and leaned on my shoulder, peeking at me.

My hands began to shake.

"Let me guess, it's been a full 4 months the last time we saw each other, right?"

I didn't answer and just forced shut my eyes. I don't want to see him. It's just a nightmare.

"And," I feel him turning me to face him but I still didn't open my eyes.

He gently caress my plump stomach making me squirm in panic and tried to hide them from him but he didn't let me.

"What a very nice view. You're pregnant with our children, yes? I see you're really taking good care of them." he caress my cheek and I jolt.

"T—They're not your children. They are mine! They're my and Dammy's children, not y—yours!" I screamed and he just chuckled. Closing our distance in an instant.

I accidentally opened my eyes when he gripped my bum making me stare at those green eyes that haunted me for months.

"Believe yourself. But still remember that they formed inside of you when we were making love." he smirked and I cried, not because of the truth that he is probably here but because of the probability that he is the father of my little angels.

"He claimed you." he gripped my face and forced it to look at the side, inspecting the mark that Dammy put there last month.

My eyes landed on the sharp knife that I've been using earlier. If he's still busy looking at my mark, I can grab it secretly.

Side eyeing him, I slowly reached for the knife and hold it beside me.

I jolt aggressively when I felt his lips landed on my neck, near my mark.

"P—Please don't..." I plead and slowly raised my hand holding the knife while tears uncontrollably flow out of my eyes.

"You're still mine." he resumed and kissed my neck up to my ear.

"I can't die, don't even try to." I heard a voice from the different direction making me snap my head towards it.

I nearly stumbled when I saw the exact of him leaning on the kitchen door. He was smirking while crossing his arms.

"I'm different. You know that, my bride." and they laughed, they laughed so hard I want to tear my ears out.

He's a hybrid. He's in a different level of a hybrid.

"Sunshine, breathe!" upon realizing that I've been holding my breath, I opened my eyes and gasp for air.

It's a nightmare! Thank Goddess it's a nightmare!

Ahh! My stomach hurts!

Looking down at my plump stomach, I noticed a red mark on my white shirt. My hands also were covered from blood.

W—What is happening?!

"Aghhh! I—It hurts! It hurts!" I scream as I hold my stomach in hopes of calming it from hurting.

"Sunshine please, look at me. You're going to be okay. You're going to be okay, I'm here." he gently put my other hand on his cheek, looking at me with tears flowing from his eyes.

"Why are you crying. Please don't cry. I don't want to see you cry." I noticed that I was laying on a something with a roller.

And upon seeing an "operating room" sign, I looked at my mate and gave him my warmest smile.

I don't even know why I'm smiling, I just feel like it.

"N—No, don't give me that look. You're going to be okay, sunshine." I just nod and started to cry as well, especially when the nurses told him to get change before coming in.

Not that long after when I saw him entering wearing scrubs and came beside me in a hurry. He was quick to hold my hand and I just smiled while snuggling on his arms.

"Luna, can you feel this?" I looked down and saw Dr. Dice standing between my open legs.

"Whaaat?" I answered and chuckled when Dr. Dice and his assistants move in a hurry.

"Is he going to be fine? The pups? It's only been 4 months, Doc!" Dammy asked worriedly and I shushed him.

"Shh, let them out if they want. They want to play with you, okay?" he smiled down at me and kissed my forehead.

"Stress have probably caused him to give an early birth. But due to this we'll still find out if the pups will be delivered normally." Dr. Dice answered as he pull a quite large flesh from my stomach.

Woah, is that a tumor? But why do I have that thing inside me?

We were halted when that flesh began screaming his lungs out.

"It's a boy! Come handle it, we're going to the second one!" Dr. Dice pulled another flesh and I can't take my eyes off from the baby screaming.

So handsome.

"Another boy, Alpha. You have two boys!" Dr. Dice announces as he showed as the second baby crying in protest.

Oh my God.

"T—They're beautiful. Thank you, my love. Thank you." Dammy said to me as we both stare at the beauty of our two babies placed near us.

"And for the last one, we got another boy! Congratulations, Alpha and Luna! You both have three handsome boys—" my eyes became fluttery as I fight off the urge to sleep.

I don't want to sleep yet. I want to hear my baby cry.

"What's happening?" Dammy asked as Dr. Dice and his assistants became nervous.

They were patting the baby's bum but it still doesn't create a sound.

"Come on, boy. Cry..." Dr. Dice stated as he goes to pat his bum again.

I can't breathe.

My chest heaves up and down while I stare at my baby. Breathe baby, breathe.

Just as I was about to close my eyes, I heard his painful cry that made me smile. His cry was followed by his two older brothers and I sighed in content.

Their cries are like a music in my ears.

"Do you want to hold your first baby, Alpha?" I heard a nurse stated as she handle Dammy a dark blue bundle.

He was smiling and crying as he carefully carry our first child.

"Give me our second child." he demanded while looking at the baby in his arms, finally ceasing from his cries.

"Here, Alpha." said another nurse and hand Dammy the sky blue bundle.

He carefully carry him on his other arm and I saw his largest smile.

Yes, like that. You need... to smile more.

"Luna..." I looked up and saw Dr. Dice placing a white bundle beside me.

I carefully touch those cute nose and chubby cheeks. He's so pale and I already know he got it from me.

I couldn't stop crying especially when Dammy placed our second child on my other side and hugged us.

This is now my family. And I'll do anything just to protect them.

"I love you." he tearfully said and kissed me.

I smiled and wiped his tears.

"I... love you," my chest began to heave again but I ignored it.

He noticed it and looked at me with his furrowed brows.

"Too." I ended and finally closed my eyes.

As I take a look outside the window, the full moon is shining brightly and it's calling me.

She's calling me.

Maybe I'll going to have a long rest.

His Significant Other
by dead_paradoxcs
Plagiarism is a no—no word.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 342 12
Leo had never seriously given thought about finding his true wolf-mate. He used to think it was just a superstition or a myth. Or a really good mark...
115K 4.8K 43
Previously know as The lonely Omega. Chance Night is a werewolf, specifically; an omega. He has snow white hair with one vibrant purple eye and one b...
605K 21.3K 25
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- A/B/O Dynamics Mpreg Profanity Mentions of Sexual Assault Rape Blood and Gore Mentions of Blood Violence Sex Smut...
8.6K 327 31
I'm not sure if this is going to be a stand alone story or a series of different stories just yet. Luca and Leif have only ever had each other. Both...