Impassioned Psychopath

By silentecos

"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, eve... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Four Years On
Chapter 2: Pinefall Island
Chapter 3: A vistor on Island
Chapter 4: Incounter
Chapter 5: Baby Austin
Chapter 6: Phone Call
Chapter 7: House Guests
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Roomies
Chapter 10: Off To Work
Chapter 12: Ginger
Chapter 13: Nate
Hiatus
Update
Chapter 14: Amanda
Chapter 15: INSECURE
Chapter 16:Wingman?
Chapter 17:Ramon
Q&A
Chapter 18: MOM
Chapter 19: Confession
Chapter 20: Ethan
Chapter 21: Therapy
Chapter 22: Anger
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24:Sleep Over
Chapter 25: Leo
Chapter 26: As Planned
Chapter 27: NYC
Chapter 28: The Mansion
Chapter 29: Few Months..
Chapter 30: Big Brother
Not An Update
Chapter 31: At The Hospital...
Chapter 32: Escaping
Chapter 33:Wishes
Chapter 34: Betrayal?
Chapter 35:Birthday Party
Chapter 36: presents
Chapter 37: Break
Chapter 38: Picnic
Chapter 39: Mi cielo
Chapter 40: Rage Blackout
Chapter 41:H&Z
Q&A
Chapter 42: Damage Control
Chapter 43:A Baby?
Chapter 44: Captivity
Chapter 45: Girls night...
Chapter 46:Day Break
Chapter 47: New adventure
Dear Reader(s)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 11: Whore

770 27 10
By silentecos

Rai's POV

"Good morning" Amanda greeted me as she placed a plate in front of me.

"Morning" I replied.

Two weeks had already gone by since she and Zack came to the island and well they had been seriously so clingy, that I lost my personal time.

In the morning when I woke up, Amanda was there to greet me with breakfast, during the day when I had to go to work Zack was always with me and basically every other time of the day, During lunch, Amanda always dropped by to deliver me a meal without fail, during my check-up, she was always there.

I couldn't visit the bathroom without them knowing, if I so much as got out of their version for more than 15 minutes they started searching the entire place, it was honestly so suffocating.

I couldn't even spend alone time with Skylar without them butting in. Skylar seemed to have taken a liking to them, especially Amanda, it was amazing how fast they became close so I couldn't even complain.

The doctor chosen by Skylar came over and collected several DNA samples and he left, the results were not yet back.

"Rai what do you want for lunch today," Amanda asked taking a seat next to me.

"I appreciate you doing that but I told you it isn't necessary, I don't want you to trouble yourself" I explained.

"Do you not like the food, I can cook something else" she stated, she stared at me with big glossy eyes.

She looked like a puppy doing that, I always became speechless when she looked at me.

"No that's not—I like the chicken salad you made me last time" I answered.

"I'll make it for you then " she replied with a smile.

'I can't believe this woman was my girlfriend. How did I  ever manage to make someone as beautiful as her fall for me'

"Good morning" Skylar greeted as she walked in.

"Good morning" I greeted.

"Oh is Zack still out on his morning jog," Skylar asked.

"I guess so" Amanda commented.

"Oh by the way Amanda, you dropped these pills earlier. I read the perception and saw it's scheduled for 8 AM so I brought it over" Skylar explained.

Amanda took the pills.

"Thank you" she replied.

"I noticed that you also drink a lot of pills like me, are you sick, " I asked.

She stared at the pills, clenched them in her hand then smiled.

"I'm as healthy as a horse, the doctors just want to bother me" She replied.

'Is it that serious, is that why she doesn't want to say it'

I continued eating my breakfast, the girls had their own conversations and included me every now and then. Zack came when we were almost done with breakfast and forced the rest of us to keep him company as he ate.

We started walking to work shortly after having our breakfast. As per usual people stared but not so much at me than the handsome guy I was walking with.

"Zack, can I ask you a question," I asked.

He turned to me.

"Of course, go ahead" he assured.

"You don't have to reply if it's a sensitive matter—uh why does Amanda have to drink all those meds," I asked.

He paused before replying.

"Ah, She had a mini heart attack when she saw the asylum explode that day" he explained.

My heartbeat doubled as I turned to look at him. I felt a surge of emotion at that moment, I couldn't even describe what I felt.

"W—What"

'She had a heart attack'

"The thought of you still being stuck in the building when it exploded was too much for her, when she woke up, she couldn't talk for a few months. The heart attack caused some grey Brain matter to die or something along those lines. She had to spend a whole year and a few months in the hospital —" he stopped talking when he noticed I had stopped walking.

"It's all my fault" I commented.

"What!?, no of course not. My little Honey was already going through a lot, her sister had just died, she was being blamed for her death by her family and then she was disowned, it's not your fault" he tried to comfort. My head started to ache as he explained.

"Blue" I called.

His eyes widen.

"You remember her," he asked.

"You have a lot of nerves showing your face here after what you did" Her mother boomed then charged at Amanda but her husband held her back.

"Mom do you really believe I could kill blue, what reason could I possibly have to kill my little sister, "Amanda asked as tears poured from her eyes.

"Blue already told us you were after her life, she pleaded we save her from you but looks like we got there late will you deny that even your fingerprints were found on the gun" Richard stated. Turning away from Amanda.

"Mom, dad, Richard please, believe me, I didn't kill blue, I know everything is pointing to me but I could— Amanda tried explaining but her father cut her off.

"Get out" the dad boomed.

"What," Amanda asked taken aback.

"Get out of this house now, the only reason I'm not strangling you is because my blood runs through your veins but I don't want to see your face here ever again" her father shouted.

"Dad please I didn't kill blue" Amanda screamed.

He let go of her Mom then charged at Amanda, grabbed her hand, and dragged her out of the house. When he got outside he threw her to the ground.

"You might have managed to get out of jail today because of your rich boyfriend but I swear on the memory of my dead daughter that I will never stop until I punish you for what you have done" he assured. His eyes were red from anger.

I helped her to her feet.

"Daddy I didn't kill blue please believe me. You know me very well look at me and tell me you believe I'm the one who killed my sister" Amanda asked.

"Amanda never show your face here again, the only time you'll never see us is in court" Richard stated.

"You don't have the right to treat her like this like she is some kind of criminal" I defended.

"I'm not the one who killed blue" Amanda screamed.

I held her waist.

"From this day forth I disown you as my daughter. You have no relation to my family anymore get out of my house" her dad boomed.

"Dad no don't do this to me" Amanda pleaded.

"He is not your father anymore, get out of our house" her Mom screamed.

"Shut up, Don't say that about her" I screamed.

I dropped to my knees covering my ears, everything was so loud, it hurt my ears and my head felt like it was being split open.

"Rai, calm down. What's wrong" Zack asked kneeling in front of me.

People were starting to gather.

"Make it stop, make it stop—it's too noisy, please just make them stop" I pleaded shutting my eyes tightly.

"My love what are you doing here, you need some re-" I started But before he could continue she slapped me.

"Why my sister, She had nothing to do with this. You promised me that my family members wouldn't get hurt then why" She screamed then slapped me again.

"You promised, Why did you let my sister get involved," she asked shoving me.

Zack grabbed her wrist before she could slap me again.

"You just lost your sister, I understand it must be painful but what do you get from blaming Hunter, he had nothing to do with it, we have no idea who did this so don't you dare blame him for something he hasn't done" Zack warned.

"Let go of me" she screamed.

"Zack let her go" I ordered.

"And let her continue hurting you, what right does she have to treat you this way, I won't stand for it" Zack screamed.

"I said let go of her don't interfere, if hitting me makes her feel better then let her hit me to her heart's content," I said.

"Shut up, do you think I'll just quietly stand here and let her accus-" Amanda violently snatched her hand away from Zack's grip.

"My sister before she passed away told me that the people who did that to her were Hunter's Brother and Father, she heard their conversation and how one of them referred to himself as Hunter's older brother. This is all happening because you two messed with Justin first and now my sister is dead because of your stupid revenge" she cried.

I stared at her for a while, ran a hand through my hair then sighed.

" blue's death will not go unpunished" I declared then turned and left the room.

"Make it stop please" I pleaded.

"Make it—"

————

When I opened my eyes, I was in the hospital. Beside the bed was Amanda who was holding onto my hand and Zack was pacing up and down the room, Sky was the one trying to calm him down.

'Did I pass out? '

'What in the world happened to me'

I shifted on the bed making Amanda look at me. She smiled very brightly.

"Rai you are finally awake" she announced squeezing my hand, she was shaking.

'Was she scared that I might never wake up'

Zack and sky immediately rushed to my side when they heard Amanda.

"How are you feeling, you gave me quite a scare you know, "Zack asked.

"I feel OK, My head does still hurt though" I answered.

"Rai, do you remember what happened before you passed out," Sky asked.

My eyes widened then I turned to Amanda.

"I remembered something" I stated.

They all shared a look and then turned to me.

"You can recall what it was," Amanda asked.

"Not exactly, I just remember seeing people screaming at you, they were blaming you for something, I also remembered us fighting, but I can't remember what it was all about" I answered.

Amanda smiled and then petted my hair.

"don't force yourself to remember, your headache might get worse" she advised.

"I'm sorry, this is my fault. I should never have told you that" Zack apologized.

I sat up with Amanda's help.

"I'm the one who started asking questions, I appreciate that you answered me truthfully and didn't hide anything" I assured.

After that, a couple of hours passed by, and I tried to go to work but got an earful for that, so I spent the entire day in the hospital. It was night time and Amanda was feeding me the soup she made for me while Zack just sat in a chair in the corner and watched.

"My hands work just fine you know" I reminded.

"Just let her feed you, you know When I visit a hospital, I always asked for pretty nurses to care for me because I realized being taken care of by someone beautiful helps you recover faster" Zack commented.

"I don't think that's true" I replied.

"Have you ever tried it?" he asked.

"No, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that" I stated.

"Rai, someone is here to see you" sky

"Come on one last bite then you will be done" Amanda ordered.

I opened my mouth and drank the soup.

"Who is here to—" I got cut off when I turned to Skylar and found Ramon standing next to Skylar with wide eyes.

'Oh right, he has been away from the island for a few weeks so he doesn't know about Amanda and Zack'

'It must be quiet a seen seeing a beautiful woman like Amanda fed me'

"Ramon, come in. I haven't seen in for weeks" I said ushering him in.

He looked at Amanda then Zack and back to me before he walked closer. Amanda stood up from the bedside chair giving Ramon space to sit. She started packing the lunch box.

"Rai, who the hell is that hot chick and why was she feeding you" Ramon whispered.

"Uh, Ramon this is Amanda miller and that there is Zack Adams" I introduced.

"Hey " Amanda waved.

Zack stood up and then walked to me. He stared intensely at Ramon.

"You look familiar. Are you by chance related to the man rai works for" Zack asked staring down Ramon.

"Uh that's my Father" Ramon replied instantly.

Zack wasn't smiling so he looked very intimidating.

"And why are you here," Zack asked.

"Zack" Amanda called.

"Uh, I heard Rai fainted on the road and was in the hospital so, of course, I'd come to visit him" Ramon stated.

"Oh, are you Rai's f—frien—do you know Rai personally," Zack asked.

"Ramon is my best friend" I answered Zack.

He tilted his head slightly.

"Huh" Zack commented

"Huh, what?"

"I think I heard you wrong, what did you say"Zack asked.

"I said he is my best friend" I repeated.

He chuckled.

"Your what"

Zack held the bedside rails and squeezed them tightly, I could see his veins budging on his forehead. He smiled, not his usual smile but rather, a forced smile that made his face look like he was very uncomfortable.

'Why does he seem mad'

"Best f—f—friend," he asked slowly turning to glare at Ramon.

"Yeah, we've been friends for 3 years now" Ramon replied

"Oh no," Amanda commented with a sigh

"You whore" Zack yelled staring at me.

"What," I asked.

"So while I was mourning your death, taking care of your fiance, and handling the company you were here befriending someone else" Zack screamed.

"What the hell is wrong with you, all I said is he is my best friend how does that make me a whore" I boomed back.

"You promised I would be your only how could you replace me so soon and don't you dare blame your memory loss as a valid reason. " Zack stated.

"What's wrong with having someone else, I just recently learned I'm Hunter so why should I be burdened by past relationships because you suddenly showed up," I asked.

"Guys, you do realize the hospital walls are not soundproof? For people who are not actually seeing this, your word choice seems a bit —"Skylar started.

"They won't stop even if you try, just stay out of it, "Amanda said face-palming herself.

" burden, you think our Friendship is a burden "Zack asked.

"Of course, wouldn't you think so too if a random person just came into your life and clinged to you of course I feel suffocated " I blurted out.

"You think I'm clingy," he asked, the veins on his neck were bulging.

"Uh no, I didn't mean that. I'm sorry" I apologized.

"Feel sorry for yourself motherfucker, I'm never talking to you again" he declared then walked away.

'What the hell is that, is he seriously angry'

'But why did he get upset because I called Ramon my best friend'

Amanda started laughing.

"I'm sorry, it's just been a long time since I saw a cute scene like that" she replied.

"Don't worry he can't stay mad at you for long. I'll leave now, it was nice meeting you Ramon. Rai, I'll just go drop these lunch boxes at home and come back" she assured.

"I'll walk you out Amanda" Skylar assured.

The two of them walked out.

"What the hell was that"Ramon asked.

" I have no idea" I replied.

"Rai, I didn't know you were a cheater" he teased.

"Come on don't start" I pleaded.

"I've been gone for a few weeks and this happens, I swear never to leave the island again," he said then laughed.

"Those people claim that I'm Hunter Craver" I explained.

"Hunger Craver" he repeated.

"Yeah, you can search him up online if you are curious" I suggested.

He quickly took out his phone and started googling. He stared at the phone and then at me, he placed the phone beside my face to compare.

"Uh without the burn, you kind of do look like him. Dude what if you are him, this guy is a billionaire, you could buy the entire island and still have a lot of money left, do you have other family members, how are they going to prove you are Hunter" he stated putting away his phone.

"They took several DNA samples, Hunter's DNA samples, and dental records were stored away somewhere" I answered.

"Who was the hot babe? Is she your sister, Don't tell me she's dating that guy" he asked.

"No, she is my—was Hunter's fiancee" I replied.

"I can't believe you had good looks, money, and a babe like that to top and all that was taken away. Life sure is cruel. I think I now understand why that guy is paying my dad to work there" he blurted out.

"Which guy," I asked.

"The pretty boy who just found out I'm your best friend and bolted out. My father told me that a guy was lurking around when he went to work, dad told me that the guy said he'd be paying my dad just to let him stick around you, I got kind of curious I thought he was bullying you" he stated.

"Not at all, Zack is nice, funny, kind, and easy to talk to. He treats me like a baby sometimes, he always teases me, he tells me inappropriate jokes, and makes me feel awkward but I somehow feel like that's how he's always been towards me. He doesn't care what people say about him being seen with me and when he first saw how the people treat me, that's when he decided to work there.

He's not used to that type of work, he always makes a mess of things, he doesn't get angry easily, he's just very irritable and tries to hide it behind a smile, he always enjoys hearing about my thoughts and how my day went even when he was with me all day.

That day some people were throwing tomatoes at me, and he got so angry, it was the first time someone defended me. He got so worked up and told me he would get revenge for me even if it meant blowing up the place, it took a lot of convincing for him to drop the idea. Even though it's suffocating I'm getting used to his and Amanda's presence here" I said.

Ramon was staring at me with a horrified look.

"Who did you say your fiancee was between the two," he asked.

I rolled my eyes.

'I made Zack upset. What should I do to make it up to him'
______

Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And/or

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 12K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
103 10 12
I clenched my jaw and kept back the urge to punch her right now. "You can't force me into this!!!" I yelled while standing up. "I can tho, i have all...
59.1K 1.4K 16
His hand wrapped in her hair, yanking her face up to him to look into his angry eyes. "Tell me where the fuck is he?" He growled, making her shudder...
915K 20.8K 41
Staring at the gun in his hand as he stalks towards me with a devilish smirk on his face, I feel the bone-chilling fear rises within me. My back is a...