Damian X Anya Stories [SpyxF...

By Misskei16

In order to maintain the state of peace between the rival nations of Westalis and Ostania,a Westalian agent c... More

School Trip Part 1
School Trip Part 2
School Trip Part 3
School Trip Part 4
School Trip Part 5
School Trip Part 6
School Trip Part 7
School Trip Part 8
School Trip The Final Part I
Why? part 1
Why? Part 2
Why? part 3
Why? Part 4
Why? part 5
Why? Part 6
Why? part 7
Why? Part 8
Why? part 9
Why? Part 10 (Last Chapter)

School Trip The Final Part II

377 12 1
By Misskei16

Damian said in a bleak tone :"Anya... i-it's not ... your fault.... it's not your fault at all.... I am not mad at you...but... I-I am mad at myself... because it was my fault all the time.... yeah... you heard me right...it was my fault..."

Anya: "But Sy on I..."

Damian: "Shhhh!(he put his finger on her soft lips in a sign that she must keep quiet then he continued talking feeling such a heavy pain..) I am not done yet... just listen to me... please...

(when I finally succeeded to confront her... I mustn't run away... I must say everything ... tell the truth.... be strong Damian... it's your chance to apologize... )

A-Anya ... Sorry for being selfish and egoistic... sorry for not listening to you ... and caring for you... sorry for building fantasies and unachievable dreams without taking in consideration your true feelings... sorry for being such an ego and ignoring you... I was mistaken all that time... I was walking in the wrong path ... it was so wrong that I developed.. such... feelings....
it was stupid...
it was a shame....

You might be wondering.... what I am talking about .... why I am saying such things to you.... why I am apologizing in the first place....well.. don't stress your mind... I am going to tell you all that... you really deserve to know the truth ... (as much as I want to listen from you...) ...

Remember when you were with Becky in the amusement park next to that gun shooting game.... I was also there... I was eavesdropping your talk.... I was there because I wanted to know more about you.... after the haunted house's accident... after that hug that you gave me ... I thought you might share some romantic feelings... toward me....

I was curious and wanted to know ... how you felt back then.... that's why I followed you in secret... and heard your conversation...
And it was when I got the shock.... when I got back to the reality.... when I got awake from those imaginary thoughts that I always had...

Creep! Say it!!

Stalker yes I am ...

Crazy ! There's no doubt....

Selfish! It's undeniable...

But... it's all because of you... because... I fell for you... because.... I loved you....
and precisely....

I love you...

Hearing me saying that to you... you might think that I am weak... that I am not my usual self ...
Yes! You changed me ... you found the better version of me...

After meeting you... my eyes have seen the world differently...

You made my world a worth place to be part of...
my days become important...

Every morning I wake up... I get so excited because it means another opportunity to see you...

Every smile you gave me... made me fly...
You gave me strength and warm...
You made me soft and nice...

I am so grateful....

Thanks to your presence I changed opinions...
you're no longer the commoner that punched me...
But you're the girl that I always loved...
The girl that I always see her amazing....

You're so special to me....

But the reality doesn't agree with that .. as ... my feelings were one sided... as you don't seem to like me back... that I wonder why...

Why you hate me?

Is that because of my bad manners toward you?

Is that because of insulting you?

You have the right to think so...

But... but... I just... don't know ... how to convince you... How to convince you that I was obliged to....
that befriending you .... is against.... the Desmond's name ...

It's true that I like you... but I wasn't able to express myself....

It was hard.... to interact with you....
Because of your social class...

It might sound not convincing.... and I agree with that... social classifications aren't important....

It's stupid to befriend with someone because his father is a chairman in some international organization...
It's stupid to hate someone and think superior just because he is from a poor family...

What matters are the bonds...
the mutual understanding....
the mutual respect and trust....

You taught me that.... and I am so grateful...
Forger you corrected my vision toward life... and you really did a great change to me...
you saved me from that darkness... and you helped me a lot....

So please accept my apologies...
please forgive me for being rude to you, for being egoist, for loving you and wanting you so bad although you don't share the same feelings....
sorry for bothering you... and mocking on you...
you really are a good person... and you deserve all the best..

I know that I am so pathetic...

I know that I am so weak inside....

I know that I always pretend being strong and superior...

But I won't deny that I will still have that respect toward you....
That I will always love you....
So ...
Excuse that selfish part of me.... even if it's one sided ...
I'll keep you inside my heart....
Because I am so crazy for you...."

( finally.... finally I told her.... finally I am confessing.... now... I can rest in peace.... whatever she will tell ... it doesn't matter.... because.... you are my Anya....)

Anya: Oh... Sy on.... what you said... it is ... just .... so touching... it's my first time.... that I hear you speak ... frankly.... that you tell what you sincerely want... without.... screaming or yelling .. you have just been ... sincere.... and you did really apologize.... Sy on ... I mean Damian... that's so nice ... I love you like that.... being honest ...

But... i want you to know that you misunderstood me actually.... I didn't say I don't like you.... I didn't mean it that way... even if I said so ...it's just because it bothers me when you tease me... and insult me... but hating you ... well I won't hate you... because you're important to me... you might seem rude... and sometimes you be... but inside .... you have such a beautiful soul.... you are so kind... and I know that....

During the haunted house's adventure when you cared for me... when I fell and hurted my ankle and you took me to the infirmary.... your willingness to help .... is just unique...

And I like you that way....
So please... don't feel sorry... because... I really like you....

Don't bear your feelings... but... keep them for the few next years... we're still kids... and it's better to put love aside for the moment...

I think we're cool as friends... and if our relationship get better in the future... and I am really sure about it....

Let your dreams comes true then... wipe your tears now and let's hurry because the session is going to start.... "

Hearing those words ... Damian felt a relief.... not only because she told him that she likes him... but that she will accept being his girlfriend in the future!! (Come on time run faster so we become adults quicker and enjoy our time together!)

Anya sighed to herself : AH!! Sy on boy is always acting weird.... maybe I shouldn't went that far by talking about being his ... lover... UGH that's EMBARRASSING!!!!

Her cheeks turned to a light red... after saying that... she really can't look at him directly in the eyes... she suddenly felt her chest burning.... and many loud THUMP....
THUMP......
THUMP........

In the other hand Damian was obviously blushing.... and once again a train of fantasies rushed in his mind... him going on dates with Anya... eating in fancy restaurants... attending luxurious parties.... having a sleepover..... well he went so far by his thoughts....

Reading his crazy thoughts Anya felt more and more uncomfortable....

"But Sy on .... you were such a crybaby!! Hahaha ! That was so cuteeee~ " She said teasing him playfully....(Well that was the only way to escape that awkward situation...)

"Eh.... Ugh... hey! Don't make fun of me! .... I wasn't crying.... just some dust entered in my eyes...." he said coming up with the lamest excuse.... of course that didn't fool Anya....

"Haha don't be shy Mr crybaby! Admit it already!! " she replied laughing loudly.... still avoiding eye contact with him...

"Tsk! You got me.... " he said irritated .. but then in a bold manner, he grabbed her wrist making her body even closer to his.... noticing his unexpected move... Anya got off guard... from that position... she could feel his breaths... hear clearly his heart pounding loud and fast.... (Oh no.... what is he about doing..... )

"But sy on we have to go... the session ...." she mumbled feeling confused... but Damian didn't seem to listen at all..

"Huh! You wanna escape?! Not that easy...
You're mocking on me.... in a way to hide your feelings .... but no! You can't prevent me from noticing! Your heart is also beating crazy like mine.... you're avoiding looking at my eyes out of shyness .... but no! Don't ignore it .... don't hide it from me ...
Admit it! Say it! I have been waiting for ages for that to happen... Stub- I mean Anya... " he got closer.... and closer.... the two bodies were about to unit in a one...
he whispered to her in a soft way... "i want to hear from you....I begg you.... tell me ... that you lov-"

"AWWW! THAT'S REALLY HAPPENING!" They heard a girl yelling from behind....

"Ops! Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt the moment " she said awkwardly.... looking back to Ewen who just stepped on her foot ... in a sign to shut her... after all it was Becky and Damian's two minions here all the time watching the whole scene...

"Damn it Blackbell.... you got us discovered! They were just about kissing and you ruined the whole thing!" Ewen shouted at the girl...

"Yeah you ruined the best part! " Emile added...

"Hey I said sorry ALREADY!!" She defend herself...
but the three didn't seem to stop their quarrel....

On the other hand the two poor kids were about exploding from embarrassment..... as soon as they discovered their friends' presence they separated themselves and looked each one to another direction

(Man I am gonna die!!! That was SO embarrassing!!!!)

Anya yelled to herself.... (Was Sy on boy really planning on KISSING ME!?!?!?!?)

Damian :(Damn it!!! Why they ruined the whole thing? It was supposed for us to kiss! I lost another chance! FU**)

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THREE DOING HERE? SPYING ON US? You know i can report you to the teacher because you eavesdroped our private conversation..."

He was cut off by Becky's words : like you will really do that! huh! What will you say to the teacher? ''They interrupted my romantic moment with my girlfriend?!'' Haha " she teased him...

"That was a Masterpiece Blackbell ! " both Emile and Ewen praised her laughing at their boss who turned in a second into a bright red tomato!!

"UGH... UH... JUST SHUT UP!" He shouted getting more frustrated...

Ignoring the boy's anger, Becky went to Anya's place saying in a dramatic way "Oh Anya please don't forget about me after marrying Desmond~! "

"BECKY!"

"And it will be a big honor for me if you name your first child as Becky! I allow you to do that so don't worry!"

"COME ON BECKY JUST STOP IT!!! YOU'RE EMBARRASSING ME!!!!"

"Heh sorry ... I just went so excited! After all my little Anya has finally find her life partner~" She said playfully...

****

After teasing the couple , the kids finally went to the conference room... late...

Well, Mr Henderson wasn't happy with that inelegant behavior but somehow he pardoned the students once Becky clarified the things... they told him about Damian getting lost in the crowd (kinda of true/ well Damian was actually hiding himself from the others in order to not reveal his sadness and depression back then)
and Anya getting her nose bleeding... (Well that was also true)...

And hopefully that convinced their teacher ... so they didn't get a tonitrus....

After attending the last session the students were free to enjoy the little time they still have...
So the Pinkett, the pigtail-haired girl, the two blonds and the dark haired boy went together to the nearby forest to enjoy the breath catching sunset view...
(Of course it was Becky's suggestion.. after all this site is famous for being the most romantic place in Ostania!)

"Aww that's so beautiful!" Anya was in awe...

"Yeah" Damian nodded ... after that long day they went through... they indeed need some relaxation.... and this extremely magnificent view... was the perfect remedy.... the silky smooth collusion of sky burst red and yellow in the night's calm... definitely it's the perfect conclusion for their incredible adventure...

Anya whispered in Damian's ear : " Sy-On I really enjoyed the trip! Thank you for being with me Heh~"

"I like y-- I mean .. I like it too" (Darn it it was so close! ) He said smiling but always blushing...

"So adorable! " Becky squealed from behind...

"One day... we will be able to enjoy this scene together... only the two of us.... Anya!"

*****

At the end of day, the bus arrived and the students got in...

After making sure everyone was there, Mr Henderson said: "My dear students, I hope that you enjoyed yourself today and learned useful informations thanks to our experts...

I congratulate you all for behaving well during this day and almost note receiving a bolt! ("why is he glaring at me?" Anya asked herself terrified)

Keep on being elegant and always raising the Eden school name!

I am looking forward to receiving your elegant test papers next week and rating them all as A .

So please make sure to revise well the notes you took during the session and may you have a good evening!"

"Well that wasn't as boring as I expected" some of the students said "yeah we have fun!"

" But really that test thing is spoiling the atmosphere..."

"it can't be helped..."

" Hey it's not that big deal! it's just a test"

****

(I just can believe her! Can't she be more obvious?!?!?!) Damian thought in disbelief...

"Hey shorty why sitting next to me again? Your friend is already sitting alone so go to her place!"

"Anya wants to be with Sy On boy! I am feeling tired and having a nap laying on your shoulder is so comfortable!" She said innocently...

(How can she be so CAREFREE!!)

" Hey don't say that casually!" We're not alone you can't lay on me ! He tried to push her ... but she was so stubborn...

"Come on! I want to stay" she begged...

"Tsk! Okay but... make sure not to make anybody notice us" He whispered in a shy tone...

She nodded...

"Look stubby legs... before taking your nap... I want... Ugh... to give you something.... " his cheeks went pink and his hands trembled...

In order to encourage him Anya said in excitement

"Really?!"

So he took a small box wrapped in colorful paper and offered it to the girl...

She opened it and was surprised!

"Aww the key chain! So you were planning of giving it to me all the time Sy on??"

"Uhm... yeah... I was planning on giving you a present... but I didn't know what to offer... and when I was in the souvenir shop I noticed you being there... so I followed you in order to learn about your preferences..
I know it was rude from me stealing it from your hands earlier... and then offering it to you... but..."

He struggled to tell her the truth and apologize honestly however the girl interrupted him looking directly in his hazel eyes:

"There's no need for you to explain what happened.... it doesn't matter.... what is important is your willingness to offer me a gift! I really am thankful, Sy On!"

"You.... really mean ... it right? .... you're not mad?" He was in disbelief...

"Of course I am not! It's totally the opposite! I am so lucky to befriend with you Sy On boy!" She said that giving him a quick kiss on the cheek....

WAIT WHAT!!!!!!! I AM NOT DREAMING RIGHT? SHE G-GAVE ME A K-KISS!!!!

_______________________________________________
END OF CHAPTER X

And yeah!
This arc is finally over!
Damian did really get what he really wanted and Anya... well she was acting INSANE !

I hope you enjoyed the plot 'cause I really appreciate writing the whole story especially this final chapter!
I know that this one was the longest part (almost 2700 word) kinda of boring? Well No! Because I can't divide this very important chapter into two ones...
I hope you liked the events and how the story ended up like!

As always feel free and share your thoughts and comments down below!
And vote my story!

If you have some suggestions or request for upcoming stories please tell me! That will be so useful for me!!

Thank you all for being regular readers!
You made me really happy!

_______________________________________________
END OF THE STORY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
310K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...