Married to My Ex

By storiesbyjkm

In Married to My Ex, Ashi Sharma and Vansh Malhotra are forced to marry each other in an arranged marriage. ... More

1 | Marriage?
2 | HIM?!
4 | Our 1st Date (Past - 2)
5 | Flying kiss (Past - 3)
6 | Our 2nd Date (Past - 4)
7 | Our first kiss (Past - 5)
8 | One year to us! (Past - 6)
9 | Her Birthday (Past - 7)
10 | SURPRISE! (Past - 8)
11 | Acting Weird (Past - 9)
12 | Sea of lies (Past - 10)
13 | I Approve (Present)
14 | Make you mine
15 | Shopping
NOTE
16 | Engagement 💍

3 | Path to Destiny? + Our past - (1)

339 13 1
By storiesbyjkm

"It's a yes from me" I heard Vansh say.

"That's great!" Vansh's mom said smiling. "What about you Ashi beta?"

Everyone was looking at me for my answer with hope.

I shifted my eyes from them to the floor, confused.

If I say yes, Vansh will think I have agreed to give him a second chance.
If I say no, our parents will be disheartened.

What do I do?!

"Ashi?" My mom said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Mom, I need time to think," I said as I shifted my eyes back to the floor, Fidgeting with the end of my dupatta.

"It's okay beta. You can take as much time as you need." Vansh's dad said.

"Thank you uncle," I said giving a small smile.

"Take care beta" Vansh's mom said as they all made theirs to the main door.

"We'll call you tomorrow Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra," My dad said as he and mom bid bye to them.

"Ashi, take your time and think," My dad said patting my head before going to his room.

"Yes beta. You have time till tomorrow." My mom said as I saw her making her way to their room. She turned around before going inside "I hope it's a yes"

I went to our lawn for some fresh air and think about my decision. I was about to step out when I heard my phone ring. I went to get it and saw Rubina's name flashing on the screen. I answered it.

"Kesi gayi meeting?" She asked straightaway.
(How did the meeting go?)

"I'll meet you and tell you," I said

"Okay then meet me at Cafe Coffee Day near my boutique." She told me the location.

"Coming," I said and cut the call.

I went to my room and changed into a top and jeans. I told mom that I am going to meet Rubina before leaving my house.

I parked my car and I reached the cafe. I entered the cafe and saw Rubina on her phone on the corner table.

"Hellooo," I said as I reached the table.

"Hey" She put her phone down. "So how did it -?" She was cut off by me.

"The boy was Vansh," I said with a straight face.

"What?!" She was shocked.

"Are you sure it was him?" She didn't believe what I said.

"Of course, I am sure it was him! I saw him with my very own eyes" I said expanding my eyes with my fingers.

"Like Vansh Malhotra?" She still didn't believe me.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"How does he even have the guts to be in front of you after what he did!"

"I know!" I gritted my teeth.

"Did he misbehave with you?"

"No, he did not. But he kept saying 'I have changed, please give me another chance' But I straight away said no to him. "

"So what did you say? Yes or No?"

"I said I need time to think. I have to give them my answer tomorrow."

"Did uncle aunty say anything?"

"They were a bit sad. Mumma said that I can take as much time as I need. But she hopes that it is a yes. And I don't want her to be sad."

"Say yes," She thought a bit and suddenly said.

"What? Why?" I was shocked.

"I am telling you na, Just say yes," She said, "Maybe you both are meant to be together. Otherwise, why would you both meet again after so long?"

"No! Eww!"

"Just say yes! Trust me" She said putting her hand on mine.

"Okay," I said after a lot of thinking. "But what made you suddenly tell me to say yes?" I was confused.

"Look, I am trusting uncle aunty. Suhana didi was also an arranged marriage and it turned out that they were made for each other. So maybe you both also, you know, maybe you are destined" She said.

"Their decision cannot be right every time," I said.

"Ashu, We'll see about that later." She said getting up, "But say yes, I want to see some drama" She grinned.

"Rubina!" I exclaimed slapping her arm.

"Sorry" She laughed. Chal I'll leave now" She said putting her purse on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'll also leave" I also got up.

"Bye," I hugged her as we got out of the cafe.

"Bye Ashu" She hugged me back.

And we went in opposite directions to our cars.

I got out of my car as I reached outside my house. I went in and saw mumma and papa having tea.

"Hello. I am back!" I said as I took a seat.

"Hello beta" They both replied.

"Mom - Dad, It's a yes," I said.

"For?" My dad asked. Ugh again!

"Papa! Marriage what else?"

"Oh yes! Marriage of course!" My dad gave a big smile getting up, I also got up.

"I am so happy" My mom smiled.

And they both gave me a tight hug.

"I will call them right now and give them this good news!" My dad said and quickly dialed their number.

After my parents told the good news to Vansh's parents. We had dinner and went to our respective rooms.

I went inside my room and lay on my bed with my phone in my hand and saw Suahana didi's missed calls. I dialed her number and called her.

"Hello di," I said as she picked up the call.

"Hello, baby! Congratulations bride to - be" My sister said happily.

"Thanks di," I said in a normal voice.

"Kya hua teri awaaz itni down kyu haï?" She asked.
(Why is your voice so down?)

"Nahi, esa kuch nahi haï" I tried to sound excited.
(No, there's nothing like that)

"Tell me, What happened?"

"Actually didi, Vansh is my ex," I told her knowing she will somehow try to know the truth.

"What? Who's Vansh?"

"It's the boy I am going to marry!"

"What! He's your ex?!" She said loudly breaking my eardrums.

"Yes!" I said with the same volume.

"Was it mutual?"

"No"

"Did you cheat?" She asked.

"No!"

"Did he?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"What!?" She shouted. "Did you tell mom dad?"

"No, I didn't tell them," I told her.

"Why didn't you say no to them," She asked.

"I didn't want to dishearten them di"

"But Ashi what if he breaks your heart again?" She said in a serious. "You know what I'll tell them."

"No di, please! I am mature enough to handle this on my own. Please I trust you that's why I told you, so please don't tell this to mom and dad." I told her.

"Okay, fine!"

"Or batao, What's happening? How is everyone there? How is Uncle - Aunty?" I asked about her in-laws well - beings.

We talked for about half an hour and then we cut the call. I decided to clean my almirah since it was really messy.

After taking out all the clothes I noticed a diary in the corner of the almirah. I took it out and opened it and saw my diary entries from 14 years back.

I read a few diary entries from my teenage years. I turned onto the next page and saw the diary entry of 25th July and I remembered everything from 12 years back...

12 years ago, 25th July 2010

Their age: 17

Vansh's Pov :

"Vansh, you should confess to her today," Dhruv said.

"Yes. You have had a crush on her for the last 7-8 years. It's time" Siddharth said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Yes, I think I should confess to her!" I said agreeing with them.

I made my way to where Ashi and her friends were sitting.

"Hi Ashi," I said gaining her attention.

"Hi Vansh," She said getting up. "What's up?"

"Umm, Ashi I want to tell you something," I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"Yeah, tell me." She replied.

"Can we go in a side, please?"

"Yeah sure"

"I'll come in a minute," She said to her friends and followed to a side of the garden as I gave a slight nod to my friends and they got excited.

"Yes, Vansh?" She asked

"Ashi. I wanted to tell you something really important. I am not sure if you also feel the same but I just wanted you to know my feelings. Ashi, I really really like you. I have had a crush on you for 7-8 years and I just couldn't keep it in anymore. It's okay if you don't feel the same. You can tak-" I said in one breath but she cut me off in between.

"Vansh you need to breathe" She chuckled. "By the way, Even I wanted to tell you the same. I really really like you too." She gave me a big smile which made my heart relax.

"So, Will you go on a date with me?" I asked her out.

"Umm, I'll have to see. I am not sure If I am free" She said thinking.

"Oh, It's okay. We'll go some other time." My face fell but I quickly masked it.

She started laughing making me confused.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked her, confused.

"I am just kidding yaar," She said making me smile. "I am free, free, and free"

"Then I would like to buy you please" I winked at her making her blush.

She looks so cute while blushing.

"So let's meet at 5 today in Wood Box cafe? I said to her.

"Yeah sure!" she said "Chalo I'll go now"

"Okay bye," I smiled waving my hand at her.

"Bye," She waved her hand back to me walking back to her friends.

I went to my friends smiling from ear to ear.

"Oye hoye, Someone's got a date, huh?" Dhruv teased me causing me to blush.

*~*~*~

Hey guys! How are ya'll?
I hope you guys liked this chapter. I wrote it in a hurry because I wanted to post this chapter as soon as possible.
Please give your views on this chapter <3

Thank you for giving this chapter a read.

Please don't forget to vote ⭐️🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 22.7K 53
0. Summary. [Arranged Marriage Series-2] She is his second wife. Can she be his second love? Ramya Kaur is an outgoing and charming girl or that's wh...
410K 13.9K 24
This is a very ordinary story of two very ordinary individuals who follow the Indian tradition of getting into an arranged marriage. Everyone has the...
1.3M 63.7K 85
Started: June 12, 2020 Ended: May 5, 2022 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: When people around the world are getting divorce and s...
182K 11.4K 49
#1 in NEW on 26/04/24 NOT A ROYAL/BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE BOOK. NO SECOND LEAD SYNDROME. ............................................................ An...