I run a hotel in the last day...

By HazeliaDawn

I run a hotel in the last days Author: buzzing bee Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-1... More

Chapter 1 End Times
Chapter 2 System
Chapter 3 Here Comes the Guest
Chapter 4 Selling
Chapter 5 Foursome
Chapter 6 Television
Chapter 7 Applying for a Card
Chapter 8 Time and Space Gate
Chapter 9 Upgrade Again
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Two Couples
Chapter 12 A Family of Three
Chapter 13 Linlin
Chapter 14 Defense Systems
Chapter 15 Considerations
Chapter 16 Breakfast
Chapter 17 I Found a Cat
Chapter 18 Alienation
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Wontons
Chapter 21 Big Business
Chapter 22 Space New
Chapter 23 Han Yang
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Upgrade Again
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117 Finale
Chapter 118 Extra Story, Be Careful
Chapter 119 Extra Story Two, Be Careful
Chapter 120 END

Chapter 38

358 4 0
By HazeliaDawn

Chapter 38

    Tigger's movement of turning the hula hoop slowed down? He crossed his hind legs, made a gesture of sweating and akimbo, and then jumped, like a carp jumping over a dragon gate or like a dog jumping over a fire hoop Passed through the hula hoop, landed on all fours and landed firmly on the ground, leaving only a hula hoop that was still spinning slowly and still rotating tenaciously after falling to the ground.

    "Did you cook? What kind of food? Did you cook it yourself?" The big tiger twisted his waist, which was almost tangled into a twist, and suddenly changed from a big fluffy ball to a slender and tall one. Junxiu handsome man.

    Shui Rong subconsciously focused his gaze on the opponent's waist. The big tiger was fat like a ball in its animal form, but it was not fat at all in human form. The little orange cat was also very thin at first, but later on ?It took a long time to raise the thin milk oranges into milk orange dumplings. Could it be that the big tiger used to be? It's not fat, but it was fattened during the time in the store, right?     "...Yeah, we have to work hard at night, so we have to eat a little later." Shui Rong picked up the hula hoop from the ground and hung it on a hook on the wall.     Need to work hard at night? What do you mean? It's easy to think wrong, okay? How shy!     The man with narrowed tiger eyes squeezed the corners of his mouth shyly for a while, acting like a little daughter-in-law. Then he smelled the smell of food in the air, and he was no longer shy, his tiger eyes widened. round.     "Is it hot food? Is it stewed, fried, fried, or fried?...Haven't eaten it for a long time? Haven't eaten normal food...Han Yang's eyes were empty, his face was wandering, as if he was thinking about the past? Fly to? Roast jade rabbit on the moon, swim to? Stewed dragon king in the East China Sea? His expression is rippling.     Shui Rong can’t figure out what he looks like? ?Did you tell me to order food for him?

    I don't know that the other party is eating and drinking for nothing because he has no money in his pocket. He is so guilty at all. How can he have the shame to ask for something for himself, let alone eat for nothing? The target is still his benefactor, he hasn't come yet? He has no time to repay the favor, but instead eats and drinks the benefactor's things for free. Every time he thinks about it, he feels guilty for five seconds, and then falls asleep peacefully in guilt.

    "Yeah, maybe it's not that complete, just two simple dishes and two soups, all of which are just home-cooked dishes." Her cooking skills can be regarded as self-taught, even if she wants to have a full banquet of Chinese and Chinese, she can cook it Can't come out? Yeah!

    Suck! Suck!

    The man's naturally upturned smiling lips dripped suspiciously from the corners of his mouth, "... let's go eat now, you will be strong enough to... work!

    " The cat is cute, the tiger is silly, and the human form... The multi-attribute clerk comrade? Can't find a suitable label for a while, like her! It is an existence determined to be a profiteer. There are so many characteristics that it is easy for people to miss it? The point!

    The taste of tiger skin green peppers can be said to be particularly spicy. Once you taste the taste in water, you will know whether the vegetables produced by the system must be greenhouse vegetables. Whether it is cucumbers or peppers, they all have a special taste!     "Hiss! This chili is strong enough and delicious!" Han Yang raised a thumb, his W-shaped lips raised, and his greedy face was satisfied by the little dried fish.     Alienated people sometimes have animal instincts and are affected by them, so when they are outside, if they look like animals, in fact, Han Yang has the experience of eating raw meat, but that is because of some For special reasons, raw meat is not unpalatable for Huzi's palate, but if it is delicious, it is naturally not unpalatable.     "...Not bad." Shui Rong also felt that the food she made tasted pretty good, but if she was asked to cook it every day, she felt that she would not be able to do it.

    There is already breakfast in the store. I believe that if you upgrade a few more levels, you should be able to serve lunch and dinner. Although the food made by the small kitchen looks quite satisfactory, it actually tastes bad. It's better than the water-melting self? After all, the cooking robot is much more professional than the water-melting self?

    After the two finished their meal, it was almost eleven o'clock in the middle of the night. The big tiger who was full and disappeared was alone, and there was nothing to clean up at all, but Shui Rong had to bring some food and drink, which was a little more troublesome than Han Yang.

    Now she has an extra mouth on her shoulder, and it is still a big mouth that can eat her bankrupt if she has an appetite.

    Shui Rong felt that when hiring someone in the future, she should still observe and observe first. If the other party's appetite is too large under the control of food, then after conversion, she will lose money.

    The profiteer's junior level, Su Rong, remembered how Zhou Papi squeezed the labor force in ancient times, so he secretly listed a series of job content terms for the only employee on the paper.     "When are we leaving?" Shui Rong sat down on the sofa for a while after eating and drinking enough, looking at the time on the watch, it was almost early morning, and raised his head to ask Kabun Kabeng the man who was eating melon seeds .     Shui Rong has never been to the trading market, and she doesn't know the way? She doesn't know how far the journey is, so when will she drive away and when will she arrive? It all depends on Han Yang's decision.     "One o'clock. According to legend, the gate of ghosts opens after twelve o'clock. At that time, the yin energy is the heaviest. Let's take advantage of this time to go out. Maybe we can meet some lonely ghosts." Han Yang, who started to make nonsense, raised his brows, as if his face was cramped, and exaggeratedly made a weird expression like trying to scare a little kid.     Shui Rong twitched the corners of her mouth, she didn't even bother to tell him that she used to like reading short ghost stories and even wrote a few by herself, so she wasn't afraid of ghosts at all.

    Seeing his appearance, he also raised his eyebrows. Said, "I'm not sure about this, but? Did you notice that the windows here are about to hang frost? I remember that one winter was very cold. At that time, I just rented a new house for a temporary stay. One day I heard? There was a sound of scratching the window. I opened the door and checked several times, but no one was found. After asking the neighbors, I found out that it was the original hostess of the house who hanged herself because of years of domestic violence. It's dead, and then there was a rumor that the room was haunted, so it was rented out at such a cheap price later."

    Han Yang was stunned when he heard it, and he didn't know why Shui Rong said this suddenly, but ? He knew that the story seemed to be unfinished.

    Sure enough, Shui Rongmu continued without a trace of emotion on his face, "I was lucky at the time, maybe it was that house? The hostess's ghost would not enter the house, and just scratched the door outside until... saw? Only when I saw the frost that was scratched under the window, did I understand? Frost grows in the house, but has never been in the house... How to scratch off the one in my house...

    Han Yang:...

    Han Yang: "! "

    Ah! There are ghosts! There are ghosts!

    Han Yang forced a smile, "Well, boss, are you joking? I have heard the ghost story you told before, so you can't be scared? As for me, I am an imposing man of eight feet. I am never afraid of ghosts and ghosts. Just...well, it's a bit dangerous to travel in the dark and windy night, so...let's talk about it tomorrow during the day! "

    Now he is more afraid of the dark, zombies are not afraid of zombies, but? He is only afraid of those illusory existences that appear and disappear. Now I just want to stay under the bright lights, and I don't want to go to those dark places at all. He     is not afraid of complete darkness, what he is afraid of is the kind of darkness that is hazy and unreal, which will allow his rich imagination to be fully developed. An earthworm as thick as a finger can be imagined by him as a candle dragon. Huge body.     "Cut! Counsel! "It's his turn this time? Shui Rong teased him. Shui Rong folded his arms, raised his head high, and lowered his chin to look at people.

    "I've already? I've got all the things ready. Just in case, let's hit the road early, anyway? There's nothing else to do, so let's go now!"

    "Cough! Who said there is no Something else? I have a very important matter."

    Han Yang stood up from the sofa with a serious face.

    "What's the matter?" What's the matter with a tiger who has nothing on his body except a piece of clothes?

    "Go to the toilet!" Although there is no place in the vast world outside that can't be regarded as a toilet, and people will not be accused of defecating everywhere, but if you are attacked by mutated plants or mutated It would be fine if he was alone, but now he is not alone. As an ordinary person, how did he take out the proprietress, and how did he bring it back?

    In such a dangerous wild environment, how could he dare to stay one meter away from the water?

    You can't rest assured even if you don't put it in front of your eyes, so you can only solve those problems when you are still safe before you can go on the road!

    Seeing that he didn't move for a long time, Shui Rong frowned as if he had been pressed the stop button after he said he was going to the toilet.

    "If you want to go to the bathroom, go there. What are you doing standing here?"

    Han Yang twitched the corners of his mouth, a pair of tiger eyes showing a bit of embarrassment. "Can you go with me?" The shabby toilet in the store usually looks okay, but? After listening to the ghost story, now he is so obsessed with everything he reads that he dare not go alone.

    "Huh?" Shui Rong was dumbfounded. What's going on with this kind of behavior of girlfriends who were young girls in junior high school and went to the bathroom together?

    Shui Rong still accompanied the other party to the toilet, but she was outside the door, and she turned into a tiger, crossing her legs to use the toilet with difficulty? She had to restrain her instinct to do it without stretching her claws. The act of burying.

    "Is it okay this time?" Shui Rong was really speechless, she never imagined that one day she would accompany a boy to the bathroom, but it seemed that this was not the first time, she also I used to accompany him who looked like a little milk cat, but I never saw the other human boy before Shui Rong, so naturally I didn't have much room for imagination. This time is good, the other party goes to the bathroom inside In her mind, she also helped to simulate how the other party went to the toilet.

    cough cough! Can't think about it anymore, it's too dirty!

previous chapterbookmarkback to directorynext chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 30.2K 108
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
92.4K 2.7K 21
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
2M 98.8K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
476K 17.7K 69
Reincarnated Series #01 Isabelle loves reading books, especially novels. One time, she read a famous novel called 'Grow Old with You'. Isabelle was...