Tฮฑฦ™าฝษณ ฯฯƒษพ ฮฑ ษพฮนิƒาฝ| Ride the cy...

By RandomMoonChild

"๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ... More

Gonna start rewriting this book!
โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•–๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•– ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•†โ„•๐”ผ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•‹๐•Ž๐•†๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•‹โ„โ„๐”ผ๐”ผ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐”ฝ๐•†๐•Œโ„๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐”ฝ๐•€๐•๐”ผ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•Š๐•€๐•๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•Š๐”ผ๐•๐”ผโ„•๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽขโ„•๐•€โ„•๐”ผ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐•‹๐”ผโ„•๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข ๐”ธ๐•ƒ๐•‹๐”ผโ„โ„•๐”ธ๐•‹๐•€๐•๐”ผ ๐”ผโ„•๐”ป๐•€โ„•๐”พ ๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ
2 years after I published this book

เผป๐“Šˆ๐’†œ๐ŸŽข๐”ผ๐•€๐”พโ„๐•‹๐ŸŽข ๐’†œ๐“Š‰เผบ

1.1K 22 19
By RandomMoonChild

(Guys, this note is IMPORTANT. PLEASE read it before you read this chapter!

You might've heard that Yannick Mirko (Ricky's actor for the Mccarter theatre) was discriminated against for being disabled, right? Well, Mccarter and Areana theatres are now collaborating on a new production for RTC, with an able-bodied actor. That's not the worst part. They also erased Ricky's disability and instead made him mute for trauma-related reasons.

Please, if you have money and time, please donate to get back Ricky's disability! And even if you don't have money, please spread the word! It's really a shame that this happened because a lot of people with physical disabilities were finally happy that they got some representation, even if the representation wasn't that good.

Here's a link with more info and where you can donate: https://www.change.org/p/save-ricky-potts-make-acting-accessible?original_footer_petition_id=32119289&algorithm=promoted&source_location=petition_footer&grid_position=10&pt=AVBldGl0aW9uABCdGQIAAAAAY5zo3LMsVFE2NjBhMGJkYg%3D%3D 

(If the link doesn't work, please search "Save Ricky Potts" on your browser, and click on the change.org link)

Thank you for understanding, now let's get back to the chapter! #SaveRickyPotts! ~ Icarus )

(Y/N)'s POV

As we finished the song, we looked at Jane with a melancholic smile. Jane was looking curiously at the cupcake as if it was the first time she's ever seen one.

"It's a cupcake, for you." Constance says, as Jane was trying to reach out for the cupcake. Constance immediately blew out the cupcake's candle, and gave it to Jane. 

Jane started focusing on the cupcake as if it was the first thing she ever saw. She immediately started walking away slowly as she was looking at the cupcake with curiosity. We all started walking away to different corners so that we can talk to each other. to talk to each other. I walked to Mischa and Noel, since I was pretty bored, and they were fun to be around.

Mischa clapped his hand and a vodka appeared in his hand. He started drinking it, and Noel looked at him, confused.

"Drink?" Asked Mischa as he looked at both of me and Noel.

"Where'd you get that?" Asked Noel, as I remained quiet, looking at the ground.

"It's birthday." Responded Mischa simply. Noel shrugged and began drinking the vodka that Mischa gave to him, and then he gave it to me. I hesitated at first, but I decided why not. I won't die a second time if I try.

I drank a bit and noticed that its taste was quite addicting. I drank some more, and I was feeling very good. Is this why my teachers always said to never drink alcohol?

"Love conquers all. This phrase slaughters me with its moving points. It fills my life with meaning and warms my soul." Mischa then looked at me and Noel, as I gave him back the Vodka, feeling a little dizzy after drinking it.

"How did you two find entire meaning of my life with such a phrase?" He asked us. 

"It's just a cliché." I said. "Like a popular cliché." Noel continued for me.

"Dude, I speak Ukrainian, Russian, English, even some Dutch. Not even the Dutch speak Dutch. I know what a cliché is."

"Then why did you -?"" I'm Ukrainian! Unlike Canadians, we like to get excited about shit." Mischa cut Noel off. "Drink?" He asked again as he gave Noel the Vodka.

"Wow, I never knew that being drunk was this amazing," I said, feeling euphoria just for drinking an alcoholic drink.

"I've never been drunk before. Or kissed a man... Thanks." Noel said as he began drinking, and I was waiting for my turn.

"Наздаровія. Your life was tragic. Cut down before the poems could ever come out. You are tragic."  Mischa said. "You truly are, Noel, just as Mischa said." I spoke as Noel gave me the drink.

"You two think so?" Noel asked. "You make me weep just looking at you. So, so tragic." Mischa responded.

"I agree with Mischa. You truly had a tragic life, yet you still make me smile." I said drunkenly.

"That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me!" Noel said as he hugged both me and Mischa.

"How do we know it's my birthday?" Asked Jane in the distance. I stood up, feeling the world spinning around as I walked up to her and Ricky. "How do we know it's not your birthday?" I asked, seeing Jane back as Penny from how drunk I was. I walked up to her and began crying. 

"I miss you so much!" I began crying on her shoulder and then looked at Ricky who signed. 'Are you drunk?'

"No, I'm not..." I sniffled, still feeling the taste of vodka in my mouth. "Why do you miss me?" Asked Jane, looking exactly like Penny at that moment.

"We were the bestest of friends before, but I was meant to forget you, but I didn't!" I cried more, as she began hugging me.

"Is this how I show that I miss you too?" Asked Jane, that now looked exactly like Savanah, Penny's doll.

"I don't know, Savanah!" I cried more.

"What's a Savannah?" She asked. I cried more as Ricky wheeled toward me and tried hugging me. I hugged him back, crying even more

"I like Savannah" Jane said as she joined our hug. "Well, you can have her. She's yours after all!" I cried.

"Can Savannah have the greenest eyes?" Jane asked once again. She truly is Penny, since Penny wanted to buy some new glass eyes for Savanah that were green, but her father wouldn't give her enough money to buy them.

"Yes." I simply responded, with tears in my eyes. "Savannah with the greenest eyes," Jane said as she looked up to the black void.

As I was crying, I heard Ocean and Constance talk. "That was nice of you, throwing that party for that girl like that." Said Constance.

"It's what I do. Strange, in our predicament, she's somehow the saddest." Ocean said.

"I'm so glad you said that, I think I have to vote for her, you know, to come back. I think that's the right thing to do here."

"What?" Ocean asked shocked.

"I mean, I'm also voting for you, naturally, of course. Which I am. Totally am. Just wondering, Ocean um... Do you think you'd ever kind of, like, vote for me?" Asked Contance

"Of course I would. You're my best friend. But it's by unanimous vote, so I kind of have to...""Vote for yourself?" Constance cut Ocean off.

"You know, I envy you," Ocean said, looking in the distance.

"No, you don't, Ocean."

"No, I do. I mean, I got straight A's since grade 1. I was working towards something. I was building a life and you, you were satisfied doing nothing. Baking cupcakes, eating them. You are what the Dowas call an uncarved block."

"I'm a block?!"

"Just learn to take a compliment"

"Thanks," Constance said sarcastically,

"I thought my life had meaning Turns out it didn't. Oh, well, joke's on me." Ocean began laughing and sobbing at the same time. "My death has really affected me."

"Yeah, me too."

"Naturally, my death has affected you! Can't you just listen for once without making it all about yourself?"

Constance got mad and hit Ocean's boob gently. We all looked shocked. "Ouch! You just punched me in the frickin' boob!" Ocean cried

"Sorry." Constance says sarcastically as she walks to the lever to pull it.

"Constance Blackwood. Born November 14th, Scorpio. The secret nature. Constance Blackwood was to receive in her short lifetime was "Nicest Girl in Homeroom" three years in a row. An award she secretly threw in the dumpster behind her local Kentucky Fried Chicken on her way home. When the children of St. Cassian signed Constance's yearbook they wrote things like: "Wow, you seemed so nice.", " I never really met you. You seemed friendly.". Those pages in Constance's yearbook were carefully removed with an x-acto knife and burnt Constance Blackwood, the nicest girl in town."

"So I lost my virginity to a carnie in a porta potty before I died.  Like 3 hours before. It was kind of porno. He was like ancient, like 32. And he had this tattoo on his forearm. It was of two skeletons having sex. And it said "Born to Bone" on the bottom of it. "Isn't my tattoo the stupidest thing you've ever seen?" He asked me.  I fake laughed when he said that because you should always laugh at guys jokes or they'll think you're a cow. My mom and dad own the Blackwood Cafe in town. It's been in our family since like forever. The Blackwoods have been feeding Uranium City since they opened the mines. My family had pride when it came to that. Until I went to high school. And having pride about our town was only like the lamest thing you could think to believe. After a while I started feeling kind of crummy about stuff. Like ashamed. At the cafe I would catch myself looking at my mom and thinking "What a loser. A stupid dead end loser in a stupid dead end town." My parents were good people. And all I could do was think horrible things about them. I really wish I never thought those things. I got so angry that I was born in the only family in Uranium that raised their kid to think it was okay to do your working, living and dying there. And it got all kinds of poison after that.  Anyway, my virginity, I just wanted to get it out of the way. I just wanted to do it so I didn't have to think about doing it anymore. No, actually, I just wanted to lose it in the most horrible possible way. 'Constance, the lifer lost it to a carney in a crap box in a crappy towel. Why of course she did.' And then I rode the Cyclone with the other kids in the choir. And that's when the accident happened. We were at the top of the loop when the roller coaster made this kind of screaming metal sound. Sparks were shooting all over the place and then the screaming and the sparks just stopped. Then there was like this weightlessness. My heart jumped to gazillion beats a second. But I didn't scream like the other kids. No. I was just soaking it all in. Because on a certain level it was so rad. And it was like something unlocked in me. My heart welled up with all this love for everything. Images uh- all this feeling flooded into me. Like climbing back into my bed in the morning and feeling the heat left over from my body. Hanging upside down from the monkey bars until my head starts to tingle. Smelling jiffy markers. Putting glue on my fingers and chewing it off. Listening to music and dancing around my room before going out to a party and pretending I'm going to have the perfect time. Finishing an essay. Undoing a knot. Pizza night. Halloween. Watching my baby brother dance naked to Abba. Being in the choir at the height of the hallelujah chorus and feeling all the voices rattle my bones. I started laughing like a crazy person giddy with endorphins all dancing leprechauns and rainbows and unicorns streams of chocolates whirling rides, flashing lights. There's no shame in loving my small town The only good things that happened to me, happened in Uranium. It took a horrible accident for me to realize how goddamn wonderful everything is."

As Constance finished her heart-wrenching monologue, we were returned to our old school...Except everything seemed more...colorful?

ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ- ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ

ᴀʟʟ (ᴇxᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ʀɪᴄᴋʏ)- ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ/ᴜɴᴅᴇʀʟɪɴᴇ

♪ I used to think that life was just a jawbreaker ♪

♪ Yeah, you suck and you suck and you suck and you suck and you suck some more. Yeah, you suck some more ♪

♪ At first it seems so sweet and the colors come and go like the seasons come and go ♪

♪ The slush and rain and snow till you can't taste no more ♪

♪ So you're stuck some more ♪

 ♪ I used to think that life was just a heartbreaker ♪

♪ That just breaks and it breaks and it breaks and it breaks till you can't break it no more ♪

♪ Till you can't take no more ♪

(CHOIR VOCALIZES)

 ♪ I see the world with all its backwards upside down ♪

 ♪ There's nothing wrong with being the nicest girl in town ♪

 ♪ Oh everything's clear now that I'm here on my sugar cloud ♪

 ♪ Oh, my soul it sings a song so sweet and pure ♪

 ♪ I've felt it all along but now I'm sure ♪

 ♪ Oh, everything's love, looking down from above on my sugar cloud ♪

♪ Let me take you away to a sky of cotton candy ♪

♪ Show you the world from up high ♪

♪ Up-up-up-up and above, oh my sugarcoated dandy ♪

 ♪ Will you love me til the day that I die? ♪

♪ For a day, I see the gold, I see the pink, I see the blue ♪

♪ The sun goes up, the sun goes down, oh what to do? ♪

 ♪ Oh everything's clear, now that I'm here on my sugar cloud ♪

(INSERT EPIC RECORDER SOLO)

♪ I used to think that life was just a jawbreaker ♪

♪ Jawbreaker, woah ♪

woah♪

woah♪

woah♪

 ♪ I used to think that life was just a heartbreaker ♪

♪ It turns and it takes till you can't take no more ♪

♪ And now I'm floatin' high on a cloud, and I could puke a rainbow ♪

♪ Ah, ah, ah, ah, la la la la la ♪

♪ I see the world with all its backwards upside down ♪

♪ There's nothin' wrong with being the nicest girl in town ♪

♪ Oh, everything's clear, now that I'm here on my sugar cloud. ♪

♪ Oh, now everything's love, lookin' down from above on my sugar cloud ♪

♪ Now everything's clear... ♪

 ♪ Now that I'm here ♪

♪ On my sugar... ♪

♪ CLOUD! ♪

 ♪ Look at me now on my sugar cloud ♪

(A/N) Greetings fellow people who rode the cyclone, welcome back to another chapter.

Next week (aka in a few days) is gonna be the finale, and then an epilogue will appear. And before the end I want to say...Thank you for reading this fanfic. It might not be the best out there, but I felt so happy ever since I started writing it, and I have to thank you guys for following my journey on this silly little fanfic. You guys truly are awesome, and Ily all very much <333/p

𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓀. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝐼𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓊𝓈, 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 138 11
Courtney Eaton finds out her boyfriend gets in a car crash around the beach where they met. One night Courtney misses Ross so much she drives down to...
1.2K 43 12
A collection of oneshots of Perfectdolls or Ocean x Jane/Penny. I take requests! (if it's interesting enough lmao) I take kinky requests! I'll write...
7.8K 111 28
I have been so fixated on rtc lately(Jane) that I just had to get my thoughts out there. This is most likely going to have a lot of Jane/Penny becaus...
148K 4.5K 28
Everyone in town knows about the sea monster. Every night, he goes into town to find his prey. He lures them in with his voice, only to bring them b...