Love hurts - Drarry

By gazingnightsinlove

"Ugh.." Harry groaned. "What happened?" Draco asked "I-... I really want you to fuck me..." Harry said, looki... More

Before you read
~Playlist~
Announcement
1. Worst day
2. You're late
3. Maybe
4. Fuck-buddies
5. Reminders of him
6. We have to
7. Painfully slow
8. Hate myself
9. love hurt
10. Now that I'm not scared
11. favourite crime
12. Hold on
13. Yes, we will
14. He almost did
15. Recover
16. The wreck of our hearts
!Thankyou!
Thankyou!

Also by me

626 7 2
By gazingnightsinlove

Book 1

Completed with 8 chapters

Synopsis:

Harry gets caught in a attempt of suicide with the last person he expected to see in the Room of Requirements after the fire incident. Draco Malfoy.
"I'm a mess." Draco said
"I think that we're both a mess." Harry replied and looked into the beautiful set of eyes.

Read to find out more ;)

Book 2

A long story with 16 chapters.

Synopsis:

"Ugh.." Harry groaned.
"What happened?" Draco asked
"I-... I really want you to fuck me..." Harry said, looking fraught into Draco's eyes.
After a few seconds Draco answered as his head started to get filled with fanaticises, heart with desire and eyes with lust, "I know... believe me when I say this pottah, I want me to fuck you too."
Draco and Harry have found themselves in this current predicament After a potion-gone-wrong-insident, where Draco and Harry have a arrangement.
Never expect more than sex for this month and don't expect a future.
Harry is a sex toy, a salvation, a thing Draco is using because he can't seem to forget what he had.
Or so he thinks.
After many situations, it's at the breaking point when Harry understands why Draco didn't like the idea of love.
It's was because
Promises get broken
Hearts get infiltrated
Love gets ugly
And above all, it hurts.
Love hurts

Book 3

Synopsis:

Draco and Harry are back for repeating their 7th year.

As inter-house unity and roommate mashups have left certain brunettes and blondes tied in a knot.

After moving in together, the boys have come closer than most people do, and it's scary.

Scary how one can fall for the broken ones.

But both of them are broken.

Harry because of Cedric Diggory

Draco because of Harry Potter.

In the chains of hurt that Harry and Draco are tied up, do you think they will ever get out of the circle of pain?

Read and find out.

Trigger warnings

Abuse by boyfriend
Eating disorder
Sexual scenes
Boy x boy romance
Hurtful theme

(Read to find out more.)

Book 4

Synopsis:

Harry and Draco basically hate eachother.
Hate is a very strong word in their dictionary...
But isn't love and hate a fine line?

They fight and tease eachother on the outside..But behind closed doors... it's something entirely new and exciting.

It's a short Drarry story.
If you don't like it, don't read it.

It has smut so just sayin.

Book 6
"Till forever falls apart"

Harry stumbled into a bar, feeling a panic attack coming in and trying to not harm himself, when he is disturbed by a somewhat drunk Draco Malfoy, one thing leads to another and they end up in Draco's room.
What do you think they'll do as they share a bed?
Read to find out.
It's a 3000 something words one shot with a back story, middle and end.

TW.

Self harm
Emotional torture
Sexual language
Hard cursing
Anxiety
Porno

Jk owns the characters, I just turned it into porno of sorts bitches

Book 7
"The Silent Wish : A Drarry Story"

"Just because i brought up amongst hate, doesnt mean i never craved for love"

"What did you do?"

"I almost killed someone, and even though that person survived, he wasn't alive, a living corpse, wanting love. Ridiculous isnt it? "

TW.

Mentions of death
Self harm
smut
Foul language
Mentions of suicide
Self loathing

Characters are JK Rowlings, the story idea is mine, so credits to her for making the HP books. Hallelujah *eyeroll*

It's a Drarry smut shot.
Not a lot of them, but just one ,
Won't be giving a synopsis cause that would take away the fun ;)

Hint: shower ;)

TW.

Smut
Foul language
You will need holy water.
Get some before reading!

Book 9 (coming soon)

A story. two boys. one who loves reading the other finally starts to actually live after the war.
A small encounter in the Hogwarts express, a little heartache and distress.
all they could think in their heads were a few simple words in the lines of
'I fall in love with you a little bit more everyday.'
but Draco is just helping Harry understand his sexuality right? so what if everything goes south?

I suck at synopsis so please read this, I put my heart into it forrealll!

TW!
SMUT
SMUT
HEARTACHE
UGLY CRYING
AND SMUT AGAIN
SLOWBURNNN (not too slow tho)
Click on my profile to read them and don't forget to follow,vote and comment your reviews after you're done reading

~Gazingnightsinlove

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 213 11
What if the boy who lived turned out to be gay in secrecy? A boy's gotta have fanaticises right? Fanaticises about sex with a firm, hard, hot body o...
20.7K 1K 28
*NOT EDITED* [Completed] Harry and Draco looked over their heads and saw the one and only, the true devil. Mistletoe. Harry and Draco both blushed t...
11.8K 515 31
"Harry thought that maybe he was having a dream where Draco would have him, and they would stay in a small place in Godric's Hollow. Maybe he dreamt...
358K 12.6K 51
"You can talk to me, i'll listen for hours." "Maybe that's your problem..." "What?" "Listening to me." *** After the second Wizarding War, Harry and...