Minsung Smut

By HanJisungandLeeknow

This is a bunch of minsung smut, if you are uncomfortable with uncomfortable with this don't read. More

Late night πŸ”ž
late night part 2 πŸ”ž
Hello <3
~That one maid~
~Late night part 3~
That one maid-Part 2 πŸ”ž
Jealously... πŸ”ž
Good boy πŸ”ž

Beginning

10.1K 31 3
By HanJisungandLeeknow

Hello guys I just want to say that If you have any recommendations that you would like me to write then I will.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did making it. Also this is not real and I respect whatever friendship minho and jisung have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 30.6K 49
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐑πͺ 𝐀𝐒 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
4.5M 285K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
267K 20.2K 59
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
259K 15K 16
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...