Avatar: The Legend Of Korra a...

By LegendOfAlpine

A thing I wrote a while ago following the basic storyline of ATLOK's season 4, but with the ending completely... More

Chapter 1. Kiriko
Chapter 3. Kiriko
Chapter 4. Katsuo
Chapter 5. Kiriko
Chapter 6. Katsuo
Chapter 7. Kiriko
Chapter 8. Katsuo
Chapter 9. Kiriko
Chapter 10. Katsuo
Chapter 11. Kiriko
Chapter 12. Katsuo
Chapter 13. Kiriko
Chapter 14. Katsuo
Chapter 15. Kiriko
Chapter 16. Katsuo
Chapter 17. Kiriko
Chapter 18. Katsuo
Chapter 19. Kiriko
Chapter 20. Katsuo

Chapter 2. Katsuo

42 1 0
By LegendOfAlpine

As soon as Katsuo heard the news that Korra was finally arriving home, she headed to air temple island as fast as she could to find the water tribe boat pulling into the dock. Tonraq and Naga disembarked the ship.

Tenzin: Tonraq, it's good to have you back in the city, and everyone is excited to see the avatar again.

Tonraq: What do you mean? Isn't Korra already here?

Katsuo: No, she's not here. We thought she was coming with you.

Tonraq: Korra left the south pole six months ago. She's written me letters. She said she was here in Republic City.

Tenzin: I assure you, your daughter's not here.

Tonraq: Then where is she?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 559 24
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked, completely er...
4.8K 298 17
Story contains the Following ships: Aang x Kireina (oc) Katara x Yun (oc) Toph x Ronor (oc) Azula x Ty Lee, gxg WARNING: Occasional curse words, alth...
28K 967 25
"not a day went by where i didn't think of you both." ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หšใ€€ใ€€หš*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš๏ผŠ it's been three years. three years...