Gravity Falls: Season Three

By Dipper-Mason

(Because I'm really missing the show ~yes I know I can watch it on Disney+ ~ I'm gonna try and make a Season... More

Info!

27 2 9
By Dipper-Mason

Ok! So to change it up a bit! It's December! And it Christmas holidays (if you don't have it, it's where you take all of December off)

If you have any ideas for some chapters comment them

This will be like a script type thing so just a heads up

This does contain a little Dipcifica but not a lot

I will show you the characters:

Dipper and Mabel:

(Wattpad is being a hot Belgium Waffle and won't let me upload pictures the only one I could do was the twins so you guys can decide what everyone looks like!!)

Ok more stuff:

Dipper does have the Pine-tree journal to write down his findings

There is a journal four

We are gonna pretend that Ford didn't throw the journals into the bottomless pit

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ok so I'll start writing as soon as possible just cuz school is starting back up and I'm not sure if anyone will be interested in this book.

Anyway, remember reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEEEEE!!!

Btw hope you like the picture!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 20.4K 85
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
22.3K 398 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
18.3K 1.4K 40
Rinata come cattiva dell'Otome game, l'unico modo per schivare permanentemente il bad end è sposare letteralmente chiunque al di fuori del gioco. Per...
11.8K 415 13
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...