~Ben Shapiro X Tucker Carlson~

By Whydidigetw4ttpad97

As they are both infamous conservatives, they of course know each other. Things change for them. Read to find... More

NO GAYS!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€โšง๏ธ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
TOP๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค๐Ÿคค
OMEGLE๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nice๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜
HUH!?!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
FOX (FAUX) NEWS๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸฆŠ
NEWSMAX๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
ZODIAC SIGNSโ™Š๏ธโ™๏ธโ™“๏ธโ™‰๏ธโ™‹๏ธ
ZODICS PART 2โœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ
โ€ผ๏ธFRIDUSSY THE 13TH๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ(REAL)โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
SEGGS PLAYLIST๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต
Fired (Tucker Early BDay Special)

FRIDAY THE 13TH 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO/EARLY BENNY BOY BDAY SPECIAL

11 0 0
By Whydidigetw4ttpad97

Benny boy was sitting at his desk on Friday, January 13th, 2023 (also Fridussy the 13th very spooky wow😱😱😱). All of a sudden, Ben thought about how his birthday was in two days. Then, he remembered that he was born in 1984. "Wow! That is literally 1984! Let's say hypothetically, I am shocked at this information." Ben thought, "I am also shocked at the fact that today may be, for the sake of the argument, Friday, January 13th, 2023 (a.k.a. Friday the 13th). Ben was shocked at this information ("my Live Tucker Reaction to that information:"). He needed comfort. He thought he heard a "Chh...Chh...Chh..." but it was actually his phone buzzing. It was Tucker Carlson. Ben instantly remembered that the previous Friday the 13th was, in fact, in May (the month of Tucker's birthday, which was also very close to Friday the 13th). Ben blushed. "Are we meant to be together?" Ben thought, "why am I thinking these things?" Ben answered Tucker. "Hello, Tucker Carlson of 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' on Fox News." Ben said. "Hello, there, Ben Shapiro, who went to Harvard or something." Tucker said, "That is correct!" Ben said. "Why wouldn't it be, Ben Shapiro?" Tucker said. "Are you getting existential on me?" Ben asked, "Because if so, let's say hypothetically, that I am very annoyed with your questions. Questions are for debate!" Ben said. "I'm so sorry, Ben Shapiro." Tucker said. Ben was starting to feel comforted because of the bickering. He was starting to forget about his panic. He had to start a debate to truly cure his panic. And so, Ben said a debate-starting phrase and they debated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.9M 85.8K 193
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...