Prove You Wrong | H.HJ x SKZ...

By STRAYINGS

โ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฒ, ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  โž ... More

โœฆ
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter fourty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter fourty-five
chapter fourty-seven
chapter fourty-eight
chapter fourty-nine
chapter fifty
BOOK TWO

chapter fourty-six

2K 103 146
By STRAYINGS

CHAPTER IS NOT SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE MINDS

Hyunjin nervously chuckled after explaining the whole situation that happened last night while Jisung just stood there, completely stunned. He didn't even know how Hyunjin could be laughing like it was just a harmless joke.

"So we're just not gonna talk about how your dad is extremely homophobic?" Jisung said, his voice was extremely firmed and his stare was deadly. He looked like he was on the verge of killing someone, and that someone would most likely be Hyunjin's dad.

"I don't really..." Hyunjin sighed, "I hate him because he's homophobic and will literally never support me if I ever came out to him...I mean, not that I will but.."

"Hyunjin, your father is crazy." Jisung said while his eyebrows furrowed.

"I know. Ever since Jiwoon came, he changed. And every time we get into a heated argument, he always brings up the fact that I got harassed." Hyunjin said, his voice getting more shaky as he spoke.

Jisung couldn't believe his ears and what Hyunjin just confessed to him. He shook his head in disapproval as he saw the look in Hyunjin's eyes.

"I can't believe your dad would actually do something like that."

Hyunjin shrugged, "I don't really care anyways, he's barely around.."

"What about your mom?"

"My mom is the only person who took care of me as a child and actually showed sympathy for me. However, now that I'm older..she's always having one night stands. My dad is clueless."

Jisung took a deep breath in as he processed all the information that Hyunjin just told again.

"Okay well...I gotta head back to class now."

Hyunjin just nodded before Jisung bid his goodbyes and left the bathroom.

;

Mr. Hwang angrily stomped inside of prison building, rushingly heading towards front desk.

"How may I help you sir?" The woman spoke as soon as she saw Mr. Hwang stomp towards her.

"I paid for the bail of Kim Jiwoon. Take him out now." Mr. Hwang demanded.

The front desk searched for Jiwoon's name on the clipboard before calling someone.

"Yes, someone here paid for the bail of Jiwoon. Take him out." The lady announced over the phone and set it down afterwards.

"He's coming shortly, please take a seat."

After a few minutes of impatiently waiting, Jiwoon came out. He still had the prison uniform on but he no longer had handcuffs attached to him. Mr. Hwang stood up immediately once he saw the other.

"Don't do anything illegal or else you'll be in here again." The police officer warned before handing him over to Mr. Hwang.

The two quickly left the building without even saying goodbye, and Jiwoon was merely confused.

"Why'd you bail me out?" He asked genuinely, making Mr. Hwang stare at him intensely.

"Hyunjin is up to no good again. Ever since you got sent behind those bars, he's been living without a care in this world."

Jiwoon rolled his eyes and sighed, "Okay and? You want me harass him again?"

"I'm not paying you money this time. I already bailed you out so consider this your reward already."

"Fine. When is it gonna happen?"

"When he gets back from school."

;

Hyunjin tiredly opened the front door, expecting his mom to greet him but his face almost went white when he saw someone else sitting on the couch.

"J-Jiwoon..."

The boy smirked and got up from the couch, making his way towards Hyunjin who couldn't even move because of how scared he was.

"Long time no see? Well, it hasn't even been a month since I last saw you."

"H-How..."

Hyunjin felt his eyes water as he made eye contact with the other.

"Someone bailed me out." Jiwoon shrugged, acting like he was clueless about the bail.

"And you know...I have been missing you and your soft lips ever since I was thrown into that nasty jail cell."

Jiwoon caressed the other's face before slowly leaning in. However, Hyunjin stopped him from getting any closer by pushing his chest away.

Jiwoon raised an eyebrow, "Stop acting tough Hyunjin."

And within seconds, the boy grabbed the other's arms and pinned them above his head, "How do you feel about a welcome home gift?"

Jiwoon harshly slammed his lips against Hyunjin's, and soon purposely bit his tongue to make it bleed.

"I hope you'll like the gift I prepared." Jiwoon spoke before dragging the other to the bedroom.

;

After a whole hour, Jiwoon stared at Hyunjin who had nonstop tears dripping down his cheeks and had his knees up to his chest.

"Stop fucking crying, pathetic." Jiwoon rolled his eyes as he finished up putting his clothes back on and leaving the room, leaving the other in complete misery.

Hyunjin sat there in the dark, crying. He thought about what just happened to him and he was shaking in fear.

"He actually...did that to me."

- - -

"Did you do it?" Mr. Hwang asked over the phone.

"Yes...I didn't think you'd actually wanted me to..you know."

"Yeah yeah, get out of the house now."

;

"He's not answering." Chan said as another call of his went to Hyunjin's voicemail.

Changbin sighed, "He always calls us back after an hour, but it's been 3 hours already."

"Should we go to his house?" Felix asked with a slight concern over his face.

"Well we don't know what he's doing. He could be just busy." Minho said, but he still had the thought of going to Hyunjin's house was a good idea.

"Maybe we should just pass by his house?" Jisung suggested, and everyone soon agreed.

Chan drove through Hyunjin's neighborhood until he saw Hyunjin's house. All the lights were completely off, and no car was in sight, which made everyone worry.

"Should we knock?"

"Maybe he's not home?"

"Let's just check just in case."

Everyone hopped out of the car and walked up to Hyunjin's house.

Chan was the one to knock on the door and they yet received no response whatsoever. However, Minho suddenly twisted the doorknob and the door opened.

"If no one's home, why would the door be unlocked?" Minho asked with a confused look on his face.

"I feel like we shouldn't be doing this right now." Chan said as he turned on the living room lights.

"It does feel like we're committing a crime but.."

Felix walked around and once he got near the stairs, he heard fainted crying sounds coming from the upstairs. He immediately told the others and they all went upstairs and made their way towards Hyunjin's bedroom door.

"Hyunjin?" Chan said softly while slowly opening the door.

Minho turned on the lights and they were all shocked to see Hyunjin on the bed, completely naked.

They all instantly turned around but they couldn't get over the fact Hyunjin was also crying.

Chan made his way towards the boy with his eyes closed and managed to put a blanket over Hyunjin.

"What's wrong Hyunjin?! What happened!?"

"Don't hurt me! Please..." Hyunjin shouted and shut his eyes, tears still flowing down his cheeks.

"What happened..." Felix mumbled as he walked towards the crying boy.

"We're not gonna hurt you Hyunjin. What happened? Can you please explain?"

Hyunjin let a few more tears escape his red eyes before he managed to speak again.

"He hurt me...he hurt me Chan. He hurt me!" He repeated while sobbing.

"Who hurt you? Please, calm down and tell us who."

"H-He...Jiwoon.."

Everyone's eyes widened once they heard that specific name come out of Hyunjin's mouth.

"Jiwoon?!"

"That fucking bitch." Minho mumbled under his breath.

"How did he hurt you?!"

Hyunjin breathed heavily, "He..He...kissed me..he took off my clothing and..."

Minho clenched his fists and had the sudden urge to punch the wall but managed to contain himself from doing so.

"That bastard never fucking learns."

——————————

i can't promise anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 301 31
Y/N and Hyunjin get "married" in 1st grade, but then get separated soon after high school. They then find out they work together, and feelings start...
136K 4.8K 45
Hyunjin opened his eyes as they caught their breath and took in the beauty of Lee Minho sitting over top of him. They stared into each other's eyes f...
24.1K 1K 46
๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ /หŒ๐˜ฌษ’๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ตษชหˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆษชสƒ๐˜ฏ/ ; ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ: ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช...
19.2K 656 12
Felix was struggling in his life economically and relationship-wise. Having a part job as a cafe waiter and working as a stripper at night that doesn...