1. Kook Princess ~ JJ Maybank

By hopefullyyourwriter

๐™บ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ In which the Kook Princess Rosalรญa Fernandรฉz becomes a bone deep Pogue and falls in... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 3

4.2K 41 90
By hopefullyyourwriter

The next morning, Rosa is woken up by the sound of a lawn mower. So hearing that, she already knows who is in her garden... the fucking maniac, JJ Maybank. She gets out of her bed and looks into her brothers' room, seeing that he's still asleep and her dad will be gone for at least 5 more days.

"Great.." she mumbles and walks down the curved marble staircase. She wears her Nike booty shorts and a white tank top.

"I hope you didn't bring your gun" she looks JJ and weirdly has to focus cause' his abs are kinda making her distracted. JJ stops the lawn mower and looks her up and down.

"I saved his ass. Where is your dad? I need to talk to him." Gabriel likes to Pogues. Especially JB. He was one too when he was a teenager and he knows how much fun they have.

"Out of town.. I think he will be back in a few days.. is John B alright?" she looks at JJ with a concerned look. "I haven't heard anything from him and I'm really worried.. not only did Topper try to drown him, but also he called his dad dead. That's just fucked up.."

"He's alright.. just a black eye" JJ simple says and turn the lawn mower on again. "Alright.." Rosa says while she walks back inside. After she got ready and had breakfast with her brother, her phone begins to ring. Looking at Rafes name, she is already on the edge.

"What?"

"Open the door. I have something for you" he hangs up the phone.

There we go again.. a present to make her forgive him. She walks outside and is greeted by probably 60 roses.

"I'm really sorry what I said to and about you.. I know this are your favorite flowers.." he smiles at her and hands her the roses. Her favorite flowers are actually baby breaths, that shows again that he doesn't listen to her or even gives a fuck about her interests.

"It's fine.." she smiles at him and he walks inside.

"So I heard JJ pointed a fucking gun at Topper?" Rafe speaks up to Sam and Rosa, luckily JJ is already gone by now.

"I mean yes, but Topper tried to drown John B and called his father dead.. so think about that. He basically called mom dead" she looks at Sam and you can tell that he's pissed.

"Fucking dick. Did he at least apologies to you??" Sam looks at her.

"Yeah well.. I kinda punched him, so I think we are even. Pero déjame decirte que Rafe estaría del lado de Topper, no del mío." she starts to speak spanish, so Rafe doesn't understand her. 

"¿De verdad lo crees?" he looks at her and Rosa simple nods at the question.

"Okay what are you talking about? I heard my name." Rafe looks at Sam and then at Rosa.

"I was just saying that I love the flowers you bought me Babe."

"Right. I gotta go, my dad wants to go buy suits for midsummer.. you wanna join Sam?"

"Yeah why not."

"So what?! You really want to tell a damn Kook about our thing? A Pogue Thing?!" Kie is literally about to jump in John B's Face.

John B sighs and sits down on an old couch at the chateau. He pinches the bridge of his nose und takes a few deep breaths before he starts to speak „Guys I know that you all hate Ros-„

„Oh hell no. Hate is not the right fucking word for that. I would say despise her."

„Okay why don't you just tell me what happend between you, Sarah and Rosa at the Kook Academy?"

„Just shut up JB!"

JJ and Pope just sit in silence and watch the scene happening in front of them. While Pope looks akward, JJ just looks stressed af.

„Her mother went missing with my father. And now i found his compass and her mothers diary. It's just fair to tell her that.. she deserves to know what the hell happend to them.. Kie maybe she did treat you shitty.. but you don't know her the way I do.. non of you guys do.. she is really cool and most important she is a loving friend and always there for you. Give her a damn chance.. who knows maybe she will apologies to you.. actually no probably not.. shes really bad at that. But you can figure things out with her. I really don't care if you guys want her with us or not. Camila is-„ JB is cut of by JJ „Yo her mother is a MILF.. like literally she's hot as fuck.. I mean Rosa has to have that from someone.."

John B just looks at him for a few seconds and than continues „Camila is her mother and she needs to know what we maybe found something to find them." John B looks at the Pogues with a begging facial expression.

„It's fine by me.. I don't have a problem with her.. she is a little loud and all.. but yeah" Pope states looking at JJ and than Kie.

„As long as nobody gives her fucking alcohol or weed.. okay" JJ says with a cigarette between his teeth.

And now everbodys eyes turn to Kie, who looks like she is about to fucking explode. You can literally see the devil and angel discussing on her shoulders.

With an annoyed breath she starts to talk „Fine. But I'm already telling you that I won't talk one fucking word with that crazy Latina. Because when you say one wrong word she will literally insult you hardcore on spanish. And when she is mad plus speaks spanish.. she talks soooo loud and I hate it when I don't even understand what she calls me. Like speak fucking english so I know what you're saying. UGH I'm already on the edge and she's not even here."

„That's good enough for me. I'm calling her."

About 25 minutes later the Pogues hear a car pulling up to the chateau and Kie's mood immediatly changes. While you can hear footsteps coming to the porch Kiara gets more and more pissed.

"I cant believe this shit.." she mumbels to herself and sits down next to Pope, who tries to comfort her and wraps his arm around her shoulder. She gives him a confused look und wipes his arm off.

Rosa steps up the stairs and walks up to the others. She wears denim shorts with a white Shirt and some white sneakers. To top this look, she wears a silver Chanel necklace and a white Chanel purse.

"There she is.. the kookiest Kook of all time. A fucking Chanel purse to hang out with John B?!" Kie looks at her full of hate.

"Alright pump the hate brakes fox and friends. I got my phone and my keys in there.. God you're so dramatic." Rosa groans out.

"Please guys.. just stop f-" John B tries to talk but is cut off by JJ.

"Chanel purse? Wait, is it that expensive? Like, how much does this cost?"

"It's like not that much and I work for that, okay??" Rosa looks at JJ and then Kie, who begins to laugh.

"Not that much?? That shit cost like 5 k." Kie looks at JJ who widens his eyes.

"Damn.. so you really are loaded with money.."

"Guys! Rosa sit down.. I have to tell you something." JB looks more serious than ever before.

"Alright.." she says unsure before she sits down next to JJ.

"Okay so we have some news.. about my dad and your mom.." John B looks at her and you can see the insides from Rosa turn.

"What do you mean?"

"I found my dad's compass and I think that's your mothers, right?" John B hands her a diary with a big C imprinted on it. Rosa takes it without saying one word and swallows thickly. She opens the diary and looks at her moms handwriting when tears form in her eyes.

"Yeah.." she says quietly.

John B gets up and sits down next to her, wrapping one arm around her shoulder. "Its alright. We are gonna find them. I know that's a lot to handle right now, but the whole diary is written in spanish. Can you translate it? Maybe there are some clues or something like that?

"Yeah I will read it tomorrow.. right now I can't I'm sorry." she looks at John B and wipes away a few tears.

"No it's fine."

They all just sit there in silent for a while and nobody knows what to say. After a few hours, there are just JB and Rosa left. Rosa decides that she doesn't want to sleep alone tonight, so she takes John B's bed while he sleeps on the sofa, remembering how much fucking space this little girl takes.

The next morning, Rosa wakes up from loud banging against the front door, making her jump out of bed. She looks around the corner and sees a stressed out JB and a laughing JJ behind the window. She takes a deep breath and walks back into the bedroom, changing into the clothes from yesterday.  

I'm just saying, I don't understand why you don't at least try with Kiara. She clearly likes you. She's like, "Oh, John B."" JJ imitates Kie to which Rosa snorts from the backseat.

"Is that what she does?" John B asks ironically.

"She's sketching about you diving, then she kissed you." JJ states.

"She kissed you and you didn't tell me?! Oh my god.." Rosa looks at him in disbelief.

"She kissed me on the cheek." JB corrects and shoots JJ a look. "It's not like we were makin' out."

"Low-hanging fruit, bro. Don't pretend you don't notice. I see it in your eyes. You're like, "I kinda like that," and you start blushing and shit."

"I blush?"

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Yeah." JJ grabs the compass from the dashboard and as soon as John B. notices he tries to grab it from JJ. "Hey, don't... " "I was just looking at it." they both talk over one another while JJ holds the compass away from JB, who slowly leans back into his seat.

JJ looks at the compass and turns it a little. "I gotta admit, your father's compass and Camilla's diary in Scooter's boat, that's freaky." he plays with the compass until Rosa takes it and looks at it.

"Yeah. That's why we're going to talk to Ms. Lana, figure this whole thing out."

"I'm sure she would just love to talk to us. It's not like her husband just drowned or anything."

"Yeah fact.. she spoke to me at the Camerons and it was heartbreaking seeing her like that.. I can't imagine how it has to feel to see you husband dead, man." Rosa looks at John B and he nods. "Yeah.."

They continue to drive to Lana's house in the middle of fucking nowhere. "Welcome to tree spirit your Reiki head-quarters" Rosa reads out loud and JJ continues as they step out of the Twinkie "Know what this house looks like? Whoever lives here smokes too much weed." "Oh my god yes" Rosa begins to laugh but was cut off by clattering and glass being smashed.

The three begin to walk slower and Rosa grabs the back of both the boys shirts. "Guys.." she says.

"Bullshit!" a man yells inside the house, while you can hear something being flipped over.

"Maybe we should come back. It's a little too soon." JJ says but John B cuts him off directly. "No, no, shut up. Shut up, JJ."

"Tell me where it is, or I'll fuck you up." a different man screams, while you can hear Lana gasping and sobbing. "I'll sink you in the fucking..." the next few words are cut off by crashing and Lana's screams "You're hurting me!".

"Hell no.." Rosa whispers while she tries to pull both boys back.

"I..." JJ begins, "Shut up. Come on." JB takes Rosa's hand and slowly walks further to the house. The man inside shouting indistinctly. "Come on" he slowly walks and gives JJ a sign with his hand to follow him, not letting go of Rosa's hand.

"Where the fuck is it, you bitch?" the man screams and then you can hear a fucking slap.. they are beating up a helpless woman. Lana is sobbing, "I don't know!"

John B pulls Rosa to the wall of the house, JJ following right behind her. They duck under the window.

"Is it here in this house?" more objects are crashed and Lana sobs more and more. "Is it somewhere else?" "Please! I... I didn't..." she whimpers.

"You..." JJ wants to start convincing John B to leave once more. "Shut up." he simply says.

"No JJ is right.. let's please just go.." Rosa looks at him with fear in her eyes.

"Still think we should stay?" JJ asks while steadying himself on Rosa's back. She is literally sandwiched between John B's back and JJ's front.

"The compass and the diary weren't in the boat!" the man screams and Rosa widens her eyes and turns her head to JJ, who looks like he's about to shit his fucking pants. Then she looks back at John B and clings on to his back "Where is it, Lana?" "I don't know!" she cries.

"Don't listen" JJ tries to comfort her, but mostly himself.. he presses himself more against her and she can feel his body shaking, so she takes his hand and gives it a little squeeze.

White flakes fall down from above them and land onto their heads, making it look like they have fucking dandruff.

"Is that paint?" JJ asks. "Yes, it's paint." John B looks up and then the three shake the paint out of their hair.

Lana wails until one man finally says "Let's get the hell outta here, man." JB walks towards the edge of the wall and looks around it so see who was inside the house. "We should just go. He's got smuggler written all over him" JJ tries to grab his shirt but ends up landing on top of Rosa's back "Move, you fat shit.." she says. "Shut up." John B glares at both of them.

Then John B presses his back abruptly against the wall again. Two men start to walk towards the dock while JJ and John B are watching them. Now Rosa is the one pressing herself against JJ's back and holding onto his shirt.

"Who the hell are they?.." she whispers while she hears a engine starting.

"Dude, those were the guys that shot at us." JJ states, making Rosa pull his shirt, so he looks back at her. "You guys got shot at???" she looks at him in shook and he nods. "Why didn't you tell me, Johnny?" "Shut up" he doesn't even look at her. Then the boat starts to drive away.

"Go back. Go back. Go back" John B repeats and the three of them have their backs pressed against the wall again.

Autors note:

That's if for today.

Does anybody have advice how I can reach more people to read the story? I already made a TikTok account for some edits (jj_maybank_love0) but if you have any other advice. Let me know. 🤎

Have a lovely day. ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 112K 40
โ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. โž โ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. โž outer banks { jj...
51K 723 51
discontinued "We're the Pogue's and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time." fem oc x jj maybank SEASON 1 started: 08/02/21 ...
1M 13.3K 80
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...
13.2K 611 7
i was filled with poison but blessed with beauty and rage ๐“ขึดเป‹ outer banks ๐“ขึดเป‹ jj maybank x fem!oc ๐“ขึดเป‹ season one - tbd ...