šš‘šŽšŠš„š š’šŽš”š‹ . šš—š

By ihawttop

" šˆš“ š“š€šŠš„š’ š€ š’š“š‘šŽšš† š‡š„š€š‘š“ š“šŽ š‡š„š€š‹ š€ šš‘šŽšŠš„š š’šŽš”š‹ " - š‘šØš š–šššÆšž. š˜¬š˜„... More

šš‘šŽšŠš„š š’šŽš”š‹
i.
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ šŽšš„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–šŽ
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š‡š‘š„š„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š…šŽš”š‘
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š…šˆš•š„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š’šˆš—
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š’š„š•š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š„šˆš†š‡š“
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ ššˆšš„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š„š‹š„š•š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–š„š‹š•š„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š‡šˆš‘š“š„š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š…šŽš”š‘š“š„š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š…šˆš…š“š„š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š’šˆš—š“š„š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š„šˆš†š‡š“š„š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ ššˆšš„š“š„š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–š„šš“š˜
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–š„šš“š˜-šŽšš„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š“š–šŽ
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š“š‡š‘š„š„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š…šŽš”š‘
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š…šˆš•š„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š’šˆš—
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š’š„š•š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š„šˆš†š‡š“
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š–š„šš“š˜-ššˆšš„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜-šŽšš„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜-š“š–šŽ
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜-š“š‡š‘š„š„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜-š…šŽš”š‘
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜-š…šˆš•š„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜-š’šˆš—
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜-š’š„š•š„š
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜-š„šˆš†š‡š“
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜-ššˆšš„
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š…šŽš‘š“š˜
š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š…šŽš‘š“š˜-šŽšš„

š‚š‡š€šš“š„š‘ š’š„š•š„šš“š„š„š

3.8K 199 57
By ihawttop

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘦
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

'Dis finna be tha hardest thing a nigga gotta do, how ima tell her dis shit?' Area thought as he entered into the kitchen where Alicia Key was softly playing and Mulan was cooking dinner at.

He stood there with a worrisome look on his face, "Aye Mulan?" He caller out, gaining his mother attention.

She turned her attention to him, "Yes Noamir?" She replied with knitted brows. "I gotta tell ya two things so bare wimme, 'kay?" He said casually which made Mulan feel a bit worried.

"You and Tae not friends no more?" She asked, turning the stove eye on low and looking back at him.

He stared at her and laughed at her, "No ma, we coolin but it ain't 'bout him.... Well it is but it ain't, ya feel me?"

"Yea, what is it boy?"

"I'm movin' out." Ares said dryly, she stared at him and nodded solemnly. "That's good for you sweetheart." She said with smile.

It was two days since Ares had a talk with Hades which made him open his mind about a few things, he finally got the courage to tell his mother that he was moving out.

"Yeen gotta act like ya gonna miss me and shit 'cause I know ya won't." He rolled his eyes, "I wanna know why you just came up with this thought? All dis time you could've been leave my household." She said to him.

'Damn.' Ares subconscious spoke in the back of his mind, "Where was I going ta stay at?" He asked before chuckling lowly.

"You neva be hea so wherever yo ass be at Ares." Mulan stated.

"I do be hea, you don't be hea." He remarked, adding a bit of bass in his voice and frowning down.

Mulan eyed him, "Alright, Ares." She sighed, knowing she just ticked him off. "You can calm down though."

"Why weren't ya hea? I wasn't hea 'cause ya weren't present." He asked her, titling his head and staring at her with a mug plastered on his face.

"I wasn't juss gonna sit in the house and wait fa a druggie ta come home."

It irked him how she acted like she didn't do all the things she did, he never even got a sorry a a mere apology from her whenever relapsed and he constantly saved her life.

She wasn't never present so it gave Ares a reason to run inside of the streets, what else was he going to do?

His mother was getting high in dope houses while her son was starving for food which leaded him to a path of in and out foster homes.

She acted like she was the one who was hurting him the most.

"I don't know what you want me to say. Ares, ima not finna kiss your ass about this." She said, shaking her head.

"I want ya ta say something, ya neva act like a motha and it's fuckin' depressin'!" Ares snapped.

"Ya wanna act like ya didn't do all the stuff ya did, why won't ya admit that? All tha times I done saved yo ass I deserve a 'hey sorry Ares', no Ian get shit from yo ass! I bet, ya ain't neva care fa ma wellbeing or if I was laying ma head down inna good spot."

"What are you going to gain by me telling you I was crack houses and that didn't care for my son nor if he was in someone else home or living on the streets which you always at?! At that time, I didn't care for you or your being that's what you wanna hear Noamir?"

Ares stared at her and began feeling a pang forming in his chest, he laughed in her face although nothing wasn't amusing.

Out of anger, she sent a slap to his face as hard as she possibly could. His head turned to the left, and he felt a stinging sensation on his cheek and looked at Mulan who had tears in her eyes.

"You so selfish and ungrateful like your fucking father, nigga since you wanna be a man get the fuck out my house and don't come back!" She said loudly, pointing to the door.

"Ight." Was the only thing that came out of his mouth before the male clenched his jaw and stalked towards her front door and opened the door and exited, and made sure to slam the door behind him so hard that some pictures fell off her walls and hit the floor.

He breathed heavily and clenched his fist into a fist, his chest heaving up and down quickly. "C-calm down, y-ya gotta calm down." He reminded himself as his voice was breaking.

He took deep breaths constantly and pulled his hoodie over his head and exited out of the apartment complex and fished his keys to his Charger and unlocked his car then hopped into his ride and instantly cranked the car up and backed out of the spot and left out of the parking lot.

After an ten minute drive, Ares found himself banging onto Dazaí's front door hardly and getting more frustrated. "Tae open tha door bro." He said weakly.

"Bitch ass nigga. I know ya fuckin' home!" Top spat with aggressive in his tone before banging more but even harder, he was about to start kicking the door at this point.

He couldn't figure out if he was hurt or mad or sad, he kept switching sides of the emotions he was feeling at the moment.

He wanted to bash someone skull then on the way over to Tae's house, the male wanted to drive off the road or crash into another person's car.

"Hollon!" Ares ears keened to Tae voice causing him to stop banging then the door was unlocked and swung open with Tae who stared at him with a shock expression and low orbs. "Nigga was you tryna to break ma door down?"  He asked Ares.

Ares swallowed the lump in his throat, "I know ya seen me callin yo bitch ass." He said in a dull tone, shoving past Tae and stepping out of his shoes.

"I was sleepin' dude... you okay?" Tae asked closing the door and turning around to see Ares standing there and tugging his earlobe with a mug on his face.

Ares took a deep breath that was shakily and exhaled from his mouth, "I'm okay... Thuggin and shit, m-my fault fa um wakin' ya— I'll leave if ya wan' me ta." He said in a tone that broke Tae's heart just by hearing.

His eyes were getting extremely glossy and breathing was even uneven, and continued to tug at his ear. he looked overly hurt as he tried to fight his tears in the process, Tae could see the pain his eyes.

Ares didn't need to hear what Mulan said to him, now he knew she really didn't care for him and it broke him.

How was he selfish for wanting a mother who does care for him?

She was making it seem like he was nuisance im her life or something like that, and he was ungrateful, how?

He never asked her for something out of pockets, how was he like Aesir? He didn't come close to being like his father.

Dazaí shook his head and stopped Ares who was getting ready to walk out, He stared up at Ares who sniffled and took his face into his hands. "I don't want you to leave phat." Tae said softly to him.

Feeling his chest tightening and feeling himself about to have another mental breakdown, "I'm s-sorry Z—" His throat closed up.

Dazaí instantly pulling Ares into his embrace tightly causing Ares to burst in tears, Dazaí felt his heart ache as he listened to Ares cries and him keep apologizing.

The only thing was on Tae mind was what could upset him so much or who could make him feel this bad.

//

Tae traced his thumb over the diamond tat underneath Ares eye and stared at Ares, "You gonna be alright baby boy." He whispered to the other whom was currently in a deep sleep, placing a soft kiss on his forehead and holding him closer in his arms.

It took him a hour to calm him down enough that he could get out what he was trying to say.

He felt so bad for Ares who cried himself to sleep twenty minutes ago, he told Tae that his mother said something he was expecting from her and it hurt him a lot.

All of it shocked Dazaí, one because he never seen so Ares sad. He put the bit of pieces Ares said together, it was misdirected from a happy topic to a bad argument.

Tae knew Ares been happy about moving out of her house for the past days so he knew Ares was excited about it but now he was so melancholic about everything, he didn't want to eat anything but go to sleep which he did.

Snapping out of his thoughts when he heard a knock at his front door, Tae sighed softly. "Damn." He uttered.

He let Ares out of his embrace gently and quietly slid out of his bed and slid into his Gucci slides and glanced at the time to see it was 2 am.

He looked at Ares who was still sleeping and exited out of his room and walked to the door and unlocked and opened it to see Hades who grinned at him naively, "Yes Jaylen."

"I just hadda put the iron onna bitch, not a nigga but a bitch." He said with a wicked grin.

Dazaí frowned and stared at Hades then his eyes traveled down the older body and noticing the blood on his graphic Louis Vuitton shirt.

"Why, nigga?" He questioned in complete confusion, meeting eyes with him.

"Nigga, I was chillin at the gas station and dis old guh I was fuck wit' way den back den." He mumbled in his usual tone, Tae hummed and allowed Hades inside of his apartment. "Right."

"She mad at me fa sum reason ion kno, broke saggy hoe threw a brick at my Trackhawk."

"A random brick?"

"fuck yea, big ass hole in my fuckin' car!" Nardo said irritatedly, "Be quiet." Tae said mugging Nardo softly, seeing he didn't want Ares to wake up.

"Why?" Nardo questioned with knitted eyebrows, looking at him and taking off his shirt, "My brotha sleepin'."

"Kaisen? Fuck dat nigga— No nigga Ares." Dazaí cut him in.

Hades jaw dropped as he stared at Tae with wide eyes, "No."

Tae laughed at him, "Mr.Fuckingdramatic."

"Y'all was fuckin'?" Nardo whispered to Tae with a concerned look on his face, looking him up and down and noticing Tae was clad in sweatpants and was shirtless.

Tae chuckled and shook his head. "Nah, lil folks had a tuff ass day." Tae muttered.

"Damn not yungin'." Nardo smacked his lips softly, "He good?"

"He gon shake back on his shit, Ion kno if he 'good' but I think he gonna get back in dat mode." Dazaí said softly.

Nardo nodded his head and smiled at him, "I'm tryna get like y'all."

"Man shut the da hell up." Tae laughed, "You needa go to burn dat shirt nigga." Tae said to Hades, changing the subject.

Nardo kissed his teeth. "Why can I throw it in the trash? Ion wanna do allat shit, i'm sleepy Tae." He yawned softly.

"Well, throw it in da trash den. It'on matter to me and take yo ass in da room and croak."

"Ares in the bed?" Hades asked throwing Tae the shirt. "You throw it away."

"Mhm, and don't wake his ass." Tae said before entering the kitchen to throw the shirt into the trash and walking to the sink so he could wash his hands.

Hades quietly entered into Tae's bedroom to see Ares in Dazaí's bed knocked out, he stepped out of Dior jeans and took his accessories off his person in silence.

Hades held his phone in his hands and walked to Tae sofa and flopped down, his ears keening to the male whimpered in his sleep making him look at Ares who looked like he was waking up by continuously tossed and turn.

Ares breathing became heavy and he finally opened his eyes with tears in his eyes, he frowned deeply as he didn't see Tae at all so he began groaning lightly and emotions rushed through his body.

"You okay?" Nardo voice softly echoed through the room.

Top mugged and snapped his neck to see Nardo only in ball outs and holding his phone in his grasp, "Whatcha doin hea. Mane, get tha fuck out!" He spazzed immediately.

"Chill." Nardo chuckled raising his arms up and meeting line of vison with him whom had a glare in his eye that looked familiar.

Ares wiped the cover off of his body and stood up from the bed, "Hollon." Nardo warned before standing up as well and looking him up and down, Ares was in black and white Nike sweatpants.

Ares had a emotionless look on his face and his fist were clenched, 'He 'bout to crash and i'm to high fa dis.' Nardo realized in his mind, backing up from Ares with his hands up in defense.

Why was he mad in the first place, he thought Ares was cool with him.

"Wea Tae?" He asked before his whole demeanor changed from aggressive to casual, "Up inna kitchen jit." Nardo mumbled with a frown.

"Ite so move out ma damn way." He said in a very raspy tone.

Ares didn't know why he was mad at Hades but it ticked him off, at the moment he only wanted to be with the other and coddled by Tae.

"Will you calm down, yungin?" Hades questioned to get a blank stare from Ares, "Ian do notha." He replied dryly, barely moving his lips.

"Right, why you so mad at me, du'? I thought we was cool and shit."

Top continued to stare at him with the same expression, "We coolin' rii?" He questioned to receive a head nod from Hades. "Shit, I guess. You actin like you finna steal off onna nigga and shit brah."

"Den we coo', stop bitchin bout it." Top pushed past Nardo, exiting out of Tae room and stalking into the kitchen to see Tae making a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"Tae."

Tae immediately looked back to see Ares staring at him with his usual mad glare in his eye, "Yea?"

"Bring yo ass, fuck is you doin?" He said in a very agitated tone, "Gettin' cereal..." Tae trailed off, looking off to the side. "Take yo ten to a zero."

Ares huffed and puffed, making Tae laugh lowly and pulled Ares to the side of him and continued to pour his dairy milk into his cereal, "You just mad cause I wasn't dere when you woke up." Tae mumbled to him.

"Sholl was, wea did ya go dada?" He asked softly, staring down at Tae with doe orbs and creasing his eyebrows.

"I had let Nardo inside cause he layin' low on sum dumb shit. Yeen cuss him out?" Tae stared up at Ares, knowing he heard Ares yell before coming out of his bedroom.

"No I didn't." He added a emphasis on 'I', shaking his head innocently while he knew he said a few things to Nardo.

Tae hummed in response. "I gotta a question, Zaí." Ares muttered lowly, tapping Dazaí shoulders gently.

"Lemme kno'." Tae said, looking over at Ares and grabbing a plastic spoon out of the box.

Ares licked his lips and stared at Tae, making Tae to get nervous a bit. "Stick it out, you gettin me scared and shit."

"Ya like when i'm close wit' ya like followin' ya foot ta foot?"

"...Ya fuck wit' dat shit?" Ares questioned in curiosity.

Dazaí let a breath of relief thinking Ares was about to ask him about something bad.

"Hell yea I fuck wit it, ion call you baby boy fa no reason." Tae said to Ares, smiling and flashing his grills.

Ares blushed a bit and nodded his head, "So I can follow ya foot ta foot all I wan'?" Ares asked.

"Yes phat, you have earned da honor to be my personal shadow." Dazaí said goofily, grabbing Ares face and pulling him down to place a kiss on his forehead which made Ares cheesed and became flustered at the affection.

Ares stepped back, "Allat lovely dovey shitt."

Tae laughed at him and shook his head and grabbed his bowl of cereal, "You still not hungry?"

"Nah, i'm coolin'." He mumbled dryly.

Tae sighed softly, "Ight c'mon." Tae said to Ares who immediately followed behind Dazaí and turned the kitchen lights off and stared into the darkness and squinted at the black figure who didn't have a face, just a body.

'Wea ma gun?' Ares questioned before rushing into Tae's bedroom quickly,  "Is you scared of da dark?" Nardo laughed at Ares whom shut the door in a hurry. "Manee, I seen sum shit in hallway." Ares crackled.

"Slowness." Tae uttered, sitting on his bed and grabbing the remote. "What y'all wanna watch?"

Ares looked at Nardo, "What ya wan' watch thug?" He asked before sitting the edge of bed as Tae stared the back of his head and went to netflix on his Tv. "Y'all watched Demon slayer?"

"No— tha fuck is dat?" Ares scrunched his face, Hades and Dazai laughed. "You from the ghetto, nigga." Tae uttered.

"He too gangsta." Nardo said, chuckling lowly.

Ares kissed his teeth. "Ion wan' watch it anyway, y'all needa shut tha fuck up." He mumbled underneath his breath.

"Nah, let us put you on yungin'." Nardo said, Ares looked at Nardo.

"You gonna like it, bitch." Tae grumbled, Ares turned his head back to Dazaí. "Whatcha said son?"

"You gonna like it mate." Tae corrected himself.

Nardo busted it out of laughing, "Me personally!"

Tae joined Hades in laughter, "Put dat shit on mane! y'all startin ta piss me off, on dump." Ares turned back around, crossing his arms against his chest and holding a small mug on his face.

"Alright, alright." Tae uttered, clicking onto the Demon Slayer series and putting on the first episode in season one.

▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 & 𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵?

𝐓𝐚𝐞,
𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘴?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
22.5M 791K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ā¦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...