The unpredictable Avenger(On...

By PiratePhox4

Follow the story of one young y/n tennyson. As he goes through the struggle of being a normal kid, and superh... More

and than there were 10
BIO
The Avengers(1)
The Avengers(2)
The avengers(3)
Secrets
Captain America: the winter soldier(1)
Captain America: the winter soldier(2)
captain America: the winter soldier(3)
Avengers age of Ultron(1)
avengers age of Ultron(2)
avengers age of Ultron(3)
Captain America: civil war(1)
Captain America: Civil War(2)
Captain America: Civil War(3)
Black panther(1)
Black panther(2)
Black panther(3)
Black Widow(1)
Black Widow(2)
Black Widow(3)
(One-shot) romantic research
(one-shot) researching lovers!
Infinity war(1)
Infinity war(2)
Infinity war(3)
Infinity war(4)
Avengers: Endgame(1)
Avengers: Endgame(2)
Avengers: endgame(3)
Avengers: endgame (4)
Falcon & Winter soldier (1)
Falcon & Winter soldier (2)
falcon & winter soldier (3)
falcon & winter soldier (4)
Falcon & winter soldier (5)
Shang-chi (1)
Shang-chi (2)
Spider-Man: NWH (1)
Spider-Man: NWH (2)
Spider-Man: NWH (3)
Spider-Man: NWH (4)
Doctor strange: MoM(short)
Y/n Tennyson Christmas special
Valentine's day special!
BP: Wakanda forever (1)
BP: wakanda forever (2)
BP: wakanda forever (3)
BP: wakanda forever (4)
AvengerCon(Short)
secrets of the Omnitrix (1)
secrets of the Omnitrix (2)
secrets of the Omnitrix (3)
secrets of the Omnitrix (4)
secrets of the Omnitrix (5)
special number 23(One-shot)
night to remember(one-shot)
Be-Knignted (one-shot)
Updates
X
Updates (+Q&A)
...hear me out...

shang-chi (3)

1.1K 37 5
By PiratePhox4

Katy: "all in favor of asking why the dog was driving..?"

Shang-chi: "all in favor of asking HOW the dog was driving?!"

Y/n: "hey! This is my RV! You will not question my copilot!"

Katy: "your copilot?!"

Y/n: "yes! Copilot!... Now.. let's get moving"

Setting the RV into a slow pace, y/n, and everyone else in the RV, was taking in the sight of the magical world.

Driving through the waterfall, the RV is entered through a small cave, with the water around them floating, almost frozen in time. Then, the RV exited into another cave, before exiting that cave.

Flying by the RV, flaming birds swing by.

Y/n: "fire birds. What is this, pokemon?"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "I know, I know. Phenix or whatever"

The RV kept its pace, driving past more magical creatures, until a white multi tailed fox with it's kit look at them from a stone edge.

Y/n: "I have the odd urge to awe at the beautiful, and absolutely gorgeous creature"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "namesake? For what?"

(For me >:3)

The RV went on its way, driving past many more, even going by some creatures like Morris, which Morris chirps at. As the group was taking in the sight, y/n suddenly stops the RV, as a draconic horse stood in the path.

Y/n: "what is that, a kirin?"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "I know this isn't monster hunter, I'm talking about the mythology that shares the same name"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "you want to scan that thing?!"

The kirin walks away, as multiple more of it's kind walk by. Taking the chance, y/n drives through, going through a path in a bamboo forest. At the end, they arrived at Ta Lo. In front of them, stood the warriors of Ta Lo, with two lion like beasts. Y/n parks the RV, and turns around, nodding to the others. As both shang-chi and Xialing exit, with Katy eventually joining them.

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "oh, you take back what you said before. You wanna scan that thing?"

Zed nods.

Y/n: "maybe. I will admit, that thing looks really cool"

Eventually, everyone went on, preparing. As y/n and zed stayed inside the RV. He had just kicked out Trevor a few moments ago.

Currently, y/n was at his desk, laying out a multitude of weapons. In a few moments, he puts them away, and sighs.

Y/n: "we can't go that extreme. We're fighting regular people who know how to fight really really well"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "heh.. your telling me. We should get some sleep. They won't be here till tomorrow"

Y/n falls into his bed, with zed joining right behind him.

Y/n: "maybe after all of this.. we can get a third in this bed... Then again.. I gotta get back to being the mighty magaster Tennyson Romanoff..."

—————————————————

The next morning has arrived, just in time for wenwu and his men to come driving into Ta Lo. Standing in the front line of defense, was shang-chi and Xialing, as behind the people of Ta Lo, and hidden from plain sight, was the rust bucket 2, with y/n and zed waiting inside. Earlier, y/n and shang-chi decided that y/n would only interfere if absolutely necessary.

Sitting patently in the rust bucket 2, a stray hand petting the top of zeds hand.

Y/n: "been a while since I've been sidelined this hard.. but it's understandable, you know? This is a family matter. If something revolving around my family happened, I wouldn't want anybody else to get involved"

Soon, the two sides outside began to fight, goin' head to head In war. Hearing the battle from inside the RV only wanted y/n to get into it more. Zed whimpers, hearing the sounds of weapons clashing.

Y/n: "we can't interfere... We can't-"

Y/n's words get cut short, as screeching is hear, adding on to the new silence of the battle. Getting up, Y/n quickly exits the RV with zed in tow.

Y/n: "something tells me I'm needed"

Xialing: "perfect timing magaster. We need an extra pair of hands"

Y/n: "how about four?"

In a flash, four arms takes y/n's place, clenching all four fists. Behind him, taking zeds place is vicetapus.(the predator of brainstorm for those who don't know)

Ying nan: "that won't work. You'll need dragon scales to kill them"

Four arms: "figured something like that would be the case. That's why zed when vicetapus. Me and her will drag the little doodads to y'all, and you guys can just finish them off"

Xialing: "not that bad of a plan"

Four arms: "right?"

The group moved to the beach, with both the ten rings, and warriors of Ta Lo awaiting. Across the river, an entire flock of soul suckers began moving towards them. The archers step forward, and aimed.

Four arms: "well zed, I guess you could say, it's hero ti-"

From the water, a large Chinese dragon arises, chomping down on the soul suckers. Atop it's head, rides shang-chi.

Four arms: "holy crap..."

The archers then take aim at the soul suckers still flying at them, before finally firing. With the arrows taking some out, the shieldmen move forward, ready to block the oncoming attack. However, this only worked on a few, as some swoop over the shields to attack.

A soul sucker wraps it's tentacle arms around y/n, as it attempted to pull him away, but y/n grabs it, and throws it to the ground. Think of something, y/n returns to human, and blasts the sucker with some mana. Surprisingly, the sucker burns away.

Y/n: "huh.. should ya look at that. My mana is good for something other than cool combos!"

A sucker flew in from behind, but y/n turns around, and threw a mana disk at it, cutting it in half.

Y/n: "whoa.. I gotta use my mana like that more often!"

Another nearly got y/n, but a vicetapus tentacle grabs it, and throws it into the air, to which y/n throws a ball of mana at it, causing it, and the few surrounding it to explode.

Y/n: "woo! Nice one zed!"

Suddenly, an echoing roar rumbles through the valley, as from the gate on the mountain across the river, a mighty beast bursts out. The dweller-in-darkness.

Y/n: "that can't be good..."

The dragon charged the dweller, forcing it into the mountain side. As the two struggle, the mountain began to crumble.

Behind y/n, zed grumbles.

Y/n: "what? What do you mean Xialing is on the dragon?!"

Free from it's tuffle, the dweller turns away from the dragon, and instead up it on Ta Lo.

Y/n: "that definitely can't be good..."

Seeing the dweller only grow closer to the village, y/n looked between it, and the people fighting. Deciding on one factor.

Y/n: "as the protector of earth. This is my duty"

Going into a sprint, y/n charges at the dweller, who gave a roar in return. Once making it to the edge, y/n jumps into the water, with only silence from all but the dweller. However, a massive, yet familiar white fist rises, and grabs the dweller by the neck.

Way big: "I'm done playing games!"

Rising from the water, y/n, now way big, wraps his arms around the dweller, keeping it from advancing on the village. However, this didn't stop the suckers to drop souls into it's gullet.

Purple energy courses through its body, as it gains the strength, and added power to force itself out of y/n's hold.

Way big: "damnit! Now I know why it eats so many souls!"

The dweller charges at y/n, but y/n blocks it, causing the dweller to bite his arm. The dragon then came from behind, and drags the dweller off of y/n.

Way big: "thanks for the assist. Now let's end this freak!"

The dragon charged the dweller, but fell into the dwellers trap. The dweller, in a matter of seconds, had the dragon wrapped in it's tentacles, just out of reach from y/n.

Way big: "damn, it's smart too"

The dweller forces the dragons mouth open, forcing the soul of the dragon out. Until a glint of light pierced the neck of the dweller. Forcing it's hold on the dragon to drop, just before the dragons soul could be stolen.

Seeing it's opportunity, the dragon turns around, and dives to the water, directly at y/n, the dweller not far behind.

The dragon pulls up, and curves around y/n, as the wearer of the Omnitrix gives the dweller a mean uppercut.  With the combination of y/n keeping the dweller off balance, and the dragon locking the dweller behind walls of water, the dweller is as good as done.

Way big: "time for the final attack. Cosmic..."

Y/n crosses his Arms, as shang-chi propells himself into the air with a thrust of the ten rings, which entered the stomach of the dweller.

Shang-chi: "now!!"

Way big: "-RAY!"

the glowing beam from y/n, and the inerard explosion from shang-chi with the ten rings, the dweller is left in peices.

—————————————————

Y/n was sitting in the RV, waiting quietly. Outside, the people of Ta Lo honored the death of the fallen.

Y/n: "we did it zed.."

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "well, I can't always take the credit. Besides, shang-chi was there too"

Zed gruffs.

Y/n: "fair point"

Suddenly, a knock on the door took them from their conversation. At the door was shang-chi, and Katy.

Y/n: "you two ready?"

Shang-chi: "yea.. let's go"

—————————————————

Katy: "I seriously thought we were going to die. And I’d only learned how to shoot a bow, like, a day earlier, now I’m on a battlefield, killing all these Soul Suckers with Shaun’s aunty, who’s this awesome, magical kung fu goddess"

Shang-Chi: "And I’m hanging on to The Great Protector with my sister at this point, trying not to get eaten by the Mega Soul Sucker"

Katy: "Oh, the Mega Soul Sucker was such a nasty bitch"

Shang-Chi: "Yeah. It was trying to eat our dragon’s soul"

Katy: "Which would have allowed it to destroy the entire universe"

Shang-Chi: "Yeah"

Katy: "I only had one arrow left, and all I could hear in the back of my mind was my mom’s voice saying, “Just take the shot, you little mooch!” And so, I aimed right for the Sucker’s throat and I let her fly"

Shang-Chi: "She hit it dead on"

Katy: "And then Shaun used the Ten Rings to do this crazy Kamehameha fireball with y/n 10 as this giant guy and.. they saved the world"

Shang-Chi: "Yeah, we, uh, lost some good people that day… but we made it"

Katy: "We made it"

Soo: "Are you done mocking me?"

Katy: "Oh, no. We’re not mocking you"

Soo: "So where is this sister of yours?"

Shang-Chi: "She’s back at my dad’s compound, shutting down his operations"

Katy: "Yeah, his dad was the head of The Ten Rings for the past thousand years"

Soo: "Two weeks ago, you were parking cars for tips, and you want me to believe you’re now saving the world from soul-sucking monsters? I know, you’re trying to get me back for what I said last time, but I’m not gonna apologise for speaking the truth as a friend. I really meant what I said, and, in fact, I actually think this whole bit you’re doing just further proves my point. You guys are obviously-"

Shang-chi and Katy look in shock behind soo.

Soo: "What?"

Behind the table, a portal opens, and out steps Wong.

Wong: "Shang-Chi? Shang-Chi?"

Shang-Chi: "Uh… Here. Present"

Stepping forward, Wong moves to the table.

Wong: "My name is Wong"

Shang-Chi: "Yeah, I know, sir. I’m a huge fan…"

Wong: "Do you have the rings?"

Shang-Chi: "Uh… Yeah, yes"

Wong: "Good. Let’s go, we have a lot to talk about. You too"

Katy: "Me too?"

Shang-Chi: "I think we should…"

Katy: "Yeah-"

Shang-Chi: "Uh, we gotta go"

Katy: "Yeah. I know this is, like, crazy, but I’m gonna text you, and we’ll do this again. Nice to see you, John"

Shang-Chi: "I’ll Venmo you for the…"

Following Wong, the two got from their seats, and entered the portal.

—————————————————

Now in the sanctum, the ten rings sat on a table, showing off a projection. Shang-chi, Katy, and Wong were in the room, as three hollow screens were across from them. One of Bruce in a human state, one of carol Danvers, and the other empty. But by the groaning, it was y/n.

Wong: "Hmm. They don’t match any artefacts from our codex. What do you think?"

Bruce: "Mm, I’m not sure. They’re not vibranium. Chitauri?"

Carol Danvers: "Not like any alien tech I’ve seen. What about plumbers records?.. y/n?"

Y/n moves into the hollow screen, shirtless, and pants half-hazardly hanging around his waist.

Y/n: "sorry. Anyway. After what happened in Ta Lo, I checked all records in the plumbers database. Nothing similar to these things. Yo SC-"

Shang-chi: "SC?"

y/n: "yea, SC. Short for shang-chi. Anyway, how long did you say your old man had these?"

Shang-Chi: "Um… About a thousand years"

Y/n: "hm. Yea, even if they are alien tech, that far back, the earth didn't have plumbers. Bruce?"

Bruce: "Their thermoluminescence indicates they’re older than that. By a lot"

Wong: "The first time you used the rings, we felt it in Kamar-Taj"

Katy: "What is it?"

Carol Danvers: "A beacon"

Bruce: "They’re sending a message"

Shang-Chi: "A message to where?"

Y/n: "could be anywhere..."

Suddenly, a beeping came from Carol.

Carol Danvers: "I’m so sorry. I have to deal with this. You can get my number from Bruce. It was so nice to meet you"

Bruce: "Yeah, I… I don’t have her number. She… She does this a lot. Guys, stay safe. Welcome to the circus"

Y/n: "I've been welcomed them to the circus Bruce. It's only a matter of time till they get they're own solo act. Look, I gotta go-"

Shuri: "y/n..."

Y/n: "f-for very special plumber reasons"

Bruce: "don't wanna keep your girl waiting. Go get her"

Y/n nods, and hangs up the call. Now with y/n, he turns over to the back of the RV, with a half tired shuri laying there.

Y/n: "hello sleeping beauty~"

Shuri: "too much flirting... I'm still tired"

Y/n: "ok, ok. I'm coming. Make some room"

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
—————————————————

The end of the shang-chi arc! That blew over rather Swiftly, huh? Hope y'all enjoyed it! I know I did!

And before y'all ask, a one-shot mini chapter will occur for the official marriage between y/n Tennyson Romanoff, and princess shuri of wakanda!

That'll happen between NWH and BP2

Besides that, I have a question for you guys! What's an alien that you guys desperately want to see in the two spiderman movies that are next up?

And remember! This book has an official reddit! It's been dead, probably because I've been sucking at advertising it. Ah well.

Hope y'all enjoyed! Good day, or good night!

Reminder that the Omnitrix+ rising of the shield hero book is out! Titled "the wild card"! If you're interested, check it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.2K 1.9K 25
This story is about Kumiko Midoriya she is the daughter of the new symbol of peace , "Deku", but little dose she know that her own mother was part of...
6.3K 85 85
Saved From Certain Death By Captain Marvel, Baby Saiyan Masaru Katsuo, Is taken in by and trained by the avengers, But due to both his immense streng...
4.7K 196 19
so in this one izuku will be reincarnated into TWD telltales he will not have AFO no powers he would just be a regular kid sorta of he won't meet cle...
336K 19.4K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong