𝐃 𝐈 𝐅 𝐅 𝐄 𝐑 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 (C...

By iamnenee

Read it. You might like it. Published: Jan.5,2022 Completed: Jan 31,2024 Started when I was 17.. 1k reads 06... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
Twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty

eighteen

3.5K 205 20
By iamnenee

Leilani

College campus

"Hey Leilani." a girl named Haley said sitting at the table Leilani was at.

"Hey." Leilani said looking up from the notes she was taking.

Haley placed her books and notebooks on the table. "I hope you don't mind me sitting here, every other table is almost full, and you're the only person I'm familiar with."

"I don't mind." Leilani replied.

She was almost done with her notes anyway, so she wasn't going to be in the library for long. Leilani continued to write while humming a song inside of her head.

She has been in the library for almost two hours. Her back and neck was hurting, and all she wanted was to go home and sleep.

Sorry to interrupt you again, but aren't you and Amir close?" Haley asked looking at Leilani for an answer.

Leilani silently sighed. "Yes..why do you ask?"

Haley shook her head. "No reason sis...it's just these rumors going around about you two."

Leilani sat her pen down putting her focus on Haley. She didn't want to put herself in any drama, but what Amir and Leilani had going on at the moment wasn't really nothing to gossip about.

"What 'rumors'?"

"Just that he was putting his hands on you back in December when y'all was constantly around each other." Haley said with a shrug.

"What the hell type of sh—" Leilani started to say getting pissed off.

"Sis, of course I don't believe it since a lot of people know he has a crush on you since forever and come running every time you call his phone." Haley said holding her hands up in surrender.

Leilani stared at the girl, pushing aside the fact that Amir has a crush on her. "Ok.." she said taking a deep breath trying to get her words together to not sound rude.

"Ok, first of all, Amir never put his hands on me in any abusive way so drop the damn lie about that, and last of all..why the hell would people think that when I hardly ever came on campus?"

Haley shrugged. "Hey, I'm only telling you because I think you have a right to know and maybe it's because you were seen coming and going out of his dorm with bruises on your face. Also, it was said you had an abortion."

Leilani felt herself becoming highly irritated. She hasn't felt this way in a long time, and just the wrong words could set her off.

She wondered how people knew she had an abortion. It's not like she did it for fun so she didn't see the point in gossiping about it.

"So if Amir didn't do it, who did?" Haley asked.

Leilani scoffed closing up her laptop and notes putting them in her book bag. "Listen Haley, don't pretend to approach me with good intentions just to piss me off."

People looked in their direction when Leilani started to raise her voice a little.

"I'm just letting you know

"Don't ask me about my personal life because your ass don't know me from a damn can of paint. Got it, sis?" Leilani asked with a smile before walking off.

Leilani walked out of the campus library. She hurriedly walked down the hallway passing by a few students.

A door to her right opened, and she was snatched inside of it.

She started to swing her fists everywhere because she couldn't see and didn't know who just snatched people into closets like a creep.

"Hey hey hey. Calm down." Amir said turning the lights on with one hand and the other holding down Leilani's violet punches.

Leilani looked at him breathing hard. She stared at him before pulling her hands out of his. She turned around and just laid her head on the wall trying to calm down.

"What's wrong? Did I scare you that bad?" Amir asked cluelessly.

Leilani side eyed him. "Well duh Amir! Who the hell just do weird shit like that? We're not in a movie or comic."

"I'm sorry." he said with a light laugh at the way she was looking at him.

At first he just wanted let her in the storage closet with him just to tease her a little, but he decided against it and just decided to surprise her.

His smile went off his face when he realized she looked like something else besides him was bothering her. She also never really got upset with him so he was kind of surprised that she yelled.

"What happened?" he asked turning her around to face him.

Leilani shook her head moving away from him again. "Nothing happened."

Amir frowned because that was clearly a lie. "Lani."

"What? Nothing happened." she said moving back hitting the wall.

Leilani looked at him. "I'm alright."

"You clearly not, so tell me what or who pissed you off. I'm yo' friend right? I'm supposed to be there for you, and vice versa."

"You was here for me before we became close friends..." Leilani mumbled.

"That's not the point Lani, I just wanna make sure you're straight. You can't wipe your own tears by yourself forever when you have someone to do that for you."

"Amir...I...listen, I'll tell you about it later. Right now I just want to go home. I been on campus since 9 this morning and it's almost 3."

Amir took a step back to give her room to leave. "When you're ready to talk to me, come to my place."

Leilani nodded. "Ok." she said softly.

"I'll walk you out to your car." Amir said opening the door.

They both walked out facing no one other than Tyrell.  Tyrell looked between them kissing his teeth. "You fucking niggas in closets now? Now that you killed our baby, you think you can just fuck anybody."

Leilani mouth went dry. She wanted to say something but nothing would come out.

Amir pulled Leilani behind him by her hand. He mugged Tyrell. "Don't talk to her."

Tyrell dryly laughed. "Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?"

"The nigga that'll fuck yo life up." Amir straight faced him meaning every word.

"Amir, let's just go." Leilani said trying to get back in the hallway but Amir was stubbornly blocking the doorway. "I don't want any drama, fuck him."

Amir felt Leilani's hand shake a little in his. He sucked up his hatred towards Tyrell.

"Fuck me? Hoe fuck you."

Amir put that hatred aside for one second before putting it right back on his main emotion. He let loose of Leilani's hand swinging on Tyrell hitting him clean across his mouth.

Tyrell stumbled back holding his leaking mouth.

"Amir come on. Let it go." Leilani said grabbing both of his arms trying her best to drag him away before Tyrell regained his strength. "Amir.."

"He just called you out yo' name, and you want me to let it go?" Amir asked frowning at her.

Leilani nodded holding back her tears. "Yes. That's exactly what I want Amir. So listen to me. I don't care about nothing that come out of his mouth."

Amir looked up at the ceiling. "Ight."

"G-Good." Leilani choked up grabbing Amir's hand leading him away from Tyrell.

Leilani walked Amir to his car instead to make sure he wouldn't run back in and beat the hell out of Tyrell. The one punch was crazy enough so she didn't want to imagine what would've happened if she wasn't around.

"I told you that I was gonna take you to your car." Amir said stopping Leilani.

Leilani pulled on his hand. "You can Wednesday, or tomorrow when I go to work."

"You have a job?" Amir asked.

"Not yet." Leilani sighed pulling Amir's arm again. "Come on."

Amir willingly let Leilani drag him to his car. He unlocked it getting in. "Lani, and I mean this with everything in me, if that nigga fuck with you, tell me so I can handle him."

"You keep saying handle him, what you mean by that?" Leilani asked.

"I don't have to explain it because you know what I mean. That nigga has a masters degree in delusion." Amir said looking at her.

"You can't handle him, Amir."

"Why not?"

"Because...killing isn't right." Leilani said the last part quietly.

"I didn't say I was going to that."

"What're you gonna do then? Tie him up and beat him until he can't see?"

"Leilani, go to your car and go home...I'll follow you." Amir said starting his car up.

Leilani stepped back so he could close his car door. He rolled the window down. "Fine."

She turned away, walking back to her car. She knew he was watching her. Leilani fumbled with her car keys. She could hardly see because of the tears in her eyes.

"Fuck." Leilani mumbled getting in slamming her door. Laying her head on the wheel trying to calm herself down from panicking and regulate her breathing.

Her heartbeat sounded like it could be heard miles away.

She sucked her tears up

After a few more deep breaths and sitting in silence, she started to feel a little better. At least good enough to drive the 10 minutes home.

Finally starting the car , she sighed turning on some music that would make her feel better. She drove to where Amir was. Slowing down when she was near Amir's car. He gave her a hand signal signaling her she was good.

Turning her music up, she drove off.

________

I lowkey miss high school just for the laughs, and memories.

And why the hell did someone comment for me to make more abuse scenes between Tyrell and Leilani... like whyy?

Thanks for reading.

Excuse any mistakes 🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 18.8K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
576K 11.1K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
13K 393 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
612K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...