Little Things

By dwtsslut

"BITCH YOU ACTUALLY SUCK ASS HOLY SHIT" "You'd beg for my ass and you know it" When her simple playful commen... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060

052

199 9 7
By dwtsslut

Nick's pov

I arrive back at the apartment with Daphne's food in the paper bag. She only requested onion rings but I got her much more because she hadn't eaten anything yet.

Kai didn't know the way back to their place from Alex's house and they had a car so I let them follow me. We chatted for a bit before I had to go back to Daphne.

I really wanted her to be asleep by the time I came back. I was gonna bring her food nonetheless but I wanted to surprise her with it. I didn't want to look like I gave her food just because she asked.

I open my apartment and the first thing I see is Clay in the living room on his phone. It was kind of surprising seeing him without Wisteria either sitting next to him or cuddling him.

"Hey, where's Wisteria?" I asked him, dropping the keys onto the kitchen counter and taking off my jacket.

"Oh she's taking a nap. We just had our an argument" Clay shut his phone and placed it on the table with a sigh.

They had an argument? I never in my life expected them to argue over anything.

"Oh man, are you okay?" I sat next to him to try and comfort him because he looked upset. "Wanna talk about it?"

"She says I love her too much and that I was overreacting to her blushing over Daphne saying she loved her. Apparently it's normal when I say it but it's different when Daphne says it."

I just stared at him with wide eyes. I was speechless to say the least. I don't even think Wisteria took it seriously if that was the reason he was upset.

"Okay first, you do love her too much. And second, you did overreact. But if it did upset you, you can talk to her about it and tell her that those words hurt you. She learns quickly" I can't believe I was giving Clay, the man who'd been in a 6 year relationship with someone, relationship advice. I really thought this would be the other way around.

"I will, I'm just ignoring her for a bit because she upset me"

"Please when she walks out that door after she just woke up, you will swoon and give her the tightest hug ever because you miss her" I knew that because he's done that exact thing before. That man loves her way too much. "Now if you will excuse me, I got something for my own girl"

I grabbed the paper bag from the coffee table and entered my room. I see Daphne hugging one of the pillows tightly while soft snores came from her mouth.

I really did expect her to be tired. We were up until 5 am and she woke up around 11 am or 12 pm. She usually slept for 10 to 12 hours straight so I expected it.

I sat next to her on the bed and slowly gazed the side of her body. I traced every curve while she slowly breathed into my pillow.

I could feel my heartbeat quicken just watching her sleep. It wasn't anything I've felt before. Not even with Allison. It felt like it was more powerful that what I felt for Allison.

I hated having to compare what I felt to her, but she was the only person I actually liked other than Daphne. I couldn't tell if the feeling frightened me or made me happy. It just felt like a new feeling.

Her body shifts and turns to me. Her eyes were barely open, probably adjusting to the view of just waking up. She shot me a quick smile before rubbing her eyes.

"How long have you been here?" She ask as she stretched her arms.

"Like 5 minutes. I was debating on whether to wake you up or not. I bought you something to eat." I handed her the paper bag while her legs were still under the sheets.

I hated when people other than me ate food in my room. All the crumbs or powder staining my white bedsheet. The oil of oily foods dripping into my pillows. I knew how to control my food but other people? They didn't care if it wasn't their bed. But I couldn't bring myself to care that she was eating chicken fingers and oily fries on my bed.

"Sorry I left you. Alex called me saying Kai was freaking out about waking up in an unknown place so I had to pick them up and bring them home."

"Yeah, totally wasn't worried about anything" Daphne pulled out the box from the paper bag and lit up with excitement when she saw that I had brought her more than just onion rings. "I haven't eaten in like 24 hours, holy"

"Why didn't you tell me? I would've brought you out for dinner last night" It worried me that she didn't eat for that long. I rarely showed it, but those things really have me upset I didn't give her anything.

"I was tipsy and wanted to go to bed. I didn't know we would fuck that night" She started stuffing her face with food, taking constant bites from the fries, chicken fingers, and onion rings. "I'm so fucking hungry, you don't even get it"

"Slow down, you might choke" I did really find it endearing that she was comfortable eating like that in front of me now. I still remember her when we first went on an eating date she barely wanted to touch her food. And when she did, it would be a simple bite or two. "Flex having no gag reflex all you want but if that food goes down the wrong hole then you're screwed"

Her hair was messy and her eye bags were evident. Her make up probably removed while we were asleep, if not earlier. She had a bare face with messy hair and is wearing nothing but my hoodie. I don't even remember her putting on underwear before my boxers. I didn't mind.

Other than her messy look, her face was stuffed and her cheeks were bloated while she chewed on the chicken. Her hands were messy and she had crumbs around her lips.

College me would've found any girl who did this in front of me disgusting. But I couldn't help but find it so attractive that she'd gone comfortable with me.

"The fuck you staring at me for? Don't tell me I'm making you horny by eating onion rings while looking like a crumpled potato chip that was left under a fridge for 3 years"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Fuck did I say that out loud?

I watch as her face shifts into a red color and her chewing jaw stops with the food still in her mouth. I heard her swallow and just stare at me for a few seconds.

"Wow that totally caught me off guard.." She dropped the food into the box and thought about it. I didn't want to hear her answer. It freaked me out and I didn't even know why I blurted it out loud. "Couldn't think of bringing me on a date for this or something? Like I look horrible"

"I don't know what you mean, you're literally so hot right now I could fuck you"

This wasn't the right time for me to joke about fucking her right after I had just asked her to be my girlfriend but I couldn't help it. I needed to lighten the mood knowing we were both probably screaming inside.

"Okay chill horny fuck. Yes"

"I'm sorry what?"

"I'll be your girlfriend. We've basically been dating anyways, we just had no label for it. We can now just do it with a label."

I couldn't believe my ears. She confirmed it. Daphne, the one that wasn't ready, wanted to be in a relationship with me.

"But I have some things to say because my ex did these common mistakes with me and I'm not that type of girl" She cleared her throat and shifted in her seat. "One, I don't want you to lie about your opinions when I ask you something and don't be plastic. If I ask you if my make up looks good and it clearly doesn't, say it doesn't."

"I'm not a make up artist though. How would I know something looks bad? Also this isn't just for make up right?"

"Yes its not only for make up and I just want you to tell me if I look presentable for whatever I'm wearing the make up for. For dates, work related things, whatever the fuck I'm going to."

Oh she was literally so hot telling me her rules for our relationship. She is definitely the one wearing the pants between the two of us.

"Two, I don't care if you have female friends but the moment I suspect one of them is hitting on you, I want her out of your life"

"Okay that's reasonable. I'll go in fair and give you the freedom to be friends with anyone you want but if I suspect anything then I have the right to interfere" Most of her rules were basic and simple anyways. I would do anything for her so it didn't really matter to me.

"Three, I don't need your passwords or anything. I respect your privacy and want you to have a life of your own. You don't need to ask permission from me to go out with your friends or anything but tell me ahead of time so I can cancel any plans we have together."

"Finally someone actually agrees on that. I hate having a partner that restricts me from having my own life anyways. I'll give you my passwords anyways because I don't want you to overthink anything" I put my hand on top of hers and slowly gazed my thumb at the back of her hand while she continued to explain her rules.

Most of them were simple anyways. She didn't mind not going on expensive dates, I'll take her out to expensive places anyways. She wanted to keep it private from her followers so she had something for herself with her entire life being put on socials anyways, I didn't mind because I didn't want to be hated on by her simps anyways.

"And lastly, I love you" As the three words escaped from her mouth, I felt my heart quicken. My mind was all over the place trying to process what she said. "And when you were gone, I realized that I could only pretend to not love you when I really did but was too much of a pussy to accept it because I was scared. I realized that this feeling was so easy when you're around and I really love you."

"I love you too. I really can't help but giggle at the fact we're literally confessing our love for each other with burger king in between the both of us." I know it was a serious moment, but that's how I showed my love. Making her laugh and seeing her smile.

"Man fuck you, I was nervous. But still, I meant everything I said. Don't expect me to say it much though because I don't know how to just say it unironically"

"No, I know. You show your love for me by calling me horrible nicknames and bullying me." Seeing her dimples appear the moment I make jokes always make me feel like I'm falling for her more.

Now I understood what George meant when he said that even seeing Erin with the messiest hair and clothes with the smelly morning breath every morning, he still found her attractive. He loved her a lot and nothing would ever make her look like anything other than perfect in his eyes.

Daphne was like my Erin. She looked nothing other than perfect in my eyes.

-

a/n: did i write this at 4 am? maybe. But hey, now you know how much I want a nick pls someone be my nick. Also they are finally dating ☺️🫶 author kat books always have the slowest burns ever yk.. it only took 52 chapters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815K 19.4K 27
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 (𝐘/𝐍)𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎�...
24K 669 22
Where Dream needs notes for science, but texts the wrong number without noticing; and george tries to tell him. Eventually, they become friends. -- A...
9.2K 398 12
"Dude..." Sapnap exasperated, "So you guys had a moment like that and you can't even get in touch with her? What if, like, what if that was fate?" "Y...
250K 6.7K 30
"you're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby." fem oc x dreamwastaken started: dec. 26 2020 finished: apr. 4 2021