Blue Flame/ Txt

By FAIRYOFTYUNNING

he was born with a curse, he knew he didn't deserve to be happy but his desires were stronger then him. 4 run... More

opening sequence
the warehouse
liar
angel
i promise
tracker
don't fall asleep
search
intoxicating
dirty monster
favorite guard
answers
walking glow stick
1...2...3
don't touch me
background
plushie
born alive
comfort
desperation
hold me
we will burn in flames
please
misfortune
black orchid
animal
far away
lost my mind
safe and sound
1 plus one
helping hand
black sheep
not the vibe
goodnight Bin-ah
reflection
damaged
confession
tea?
chocolate
Coincidence
like this...
back to back
stories
encounter
how the cookie crumbles
still with you
healing
end of the road
peaceful
daydream
if I could
let me out
nightmares
blood sweat and tears
failed experiment
plan B
bravely selfish
it ends with me
it ends with me pt.2
it starts with us

visions

409 19 8
By FAIRYOFTYUNNING

this following chapter about to be real confusing so if you guys have any questions feel free to ask.

*meanwhile in Seoul*

"I don't know how long I can keep it intact, I've never used my power this much before" the pink haired girl said, her nose dripping blood as she explained.

 Hikaru sighed, looking at her best friend worriedly.

"I'm still confused on why you help them..... you don't even know these boys." she said while helping dabbing her friend's nose, soaking the red liquid.

"I help because I can, I suppose I don't really know the reason" Hiyyih said while standing up... her legs wobbly as she does so, supported by her black haired friend, although a head taller than her. "and I do know them" she mumbled under her breath, but her words didn't go unnoticed by her friend.

Hikaru stopped in her tracks, staring Hiyyih down (or up). her eyes trying to figure out if the taller is serious.

"please tell me you didn't.." she whispered.

they had discussed the possibility of Hiyyih tracking the boys down, but these discussions, no matter how many of them, always turned into arguments. ending with Hiyyih giving Hikaru the silent treatment for not agreeing to help her with her, according to Hikaru "ridicules plans".    

Hiyyih signed frustratedly "I had to okay?!" she snapped "imagine if your brain forced you to help 4 random boys that you're not even related to" she took a deep breath, her body struggling to hold itself. "you were there Karu.... I was out for 2 days because they needed a hospital for who knows what. it was only fair that I get to meet the guys the universe desperately wants me to help" she talked rapidly, short of breath as she sat on her roommates bed. "don't I deserve to be a little bit curious?"

Hikaru rolled her eyes. "what if they were.. I don't know, serial killers or something like that?" she questioned "you should be more careful, you know your powers are not always accurate"

Hiyyih shifted uncomfortably in her bed, not wanting to deal with the harsh truth. yes, her powers were not trust worthy. but she knew how to use them, having all of her life to figure them out. she wasn't reckless, she knew that.

but what if..? what if they're bad people. what if she's helping the wrong side? 

what if they didn't mean anything to her? she knew they had to have some kind of a connection with her, so why didn't she feel anything when they entered her car?

"I-I can feel it Karu." she looked straight into her roommate's eyes "I know there's something more, they need m-" she stooped, her breath hitching. her head shot back almost aggressively so.

she muttered something and her eyes glowed in soft pink.

Hikaru sighed, having experienced her friend's visions one too many times. she knew the drill. getting a big glass of water and tissues.

Hiyyih hummed, letting her powers guide her. her breath picking up now and then.

her head ticked, and she saw a TV flickering in her mind, she tried reaching it. but something blocked her. she looked around, seeing a room with a couple of beds, in the center was a small pile of instant food. 

the TV flickered on again, grabbing her attention. 

the sound coming from the device was cutting out, not keeping a stable volume. Hiyyih focused her mind harder. thinking just about the sound, pushing it through with a flick of her wrist.

the TV stopped on a picture of a boy, around his early teenage years. Hiyyih squinted her eyes. not quite recognizing the figure, yet something about him felt familiar.

the picture jumped to a man in his late 40s. sitting next to a what appears to be a female news encore.

"a schizophrenic patient has recently escaped the most well respected private mental hospital." the news encore read from the prompter. "Dr. Lee, this was your patient wasn't it?" she asked the man on the screen.

"yes dear, he was" the man said, wearing a sad smile. 

"could you tell our worried viewers a bit more about him?" she asked, her face smiling empathically towards the man who seemed to have been suffering from the tragedy of losing his patient.

"of course. this bright child has been in our institution for almost 10 years. truly a wonderful, clever kid." his eyes shined with tears, his crooked smile going unnoticed by the screen. "he answers to the name Kai. and we have made great progress with the little guy, but I guess the poor boy relapsed." a tear dropped as he finished his sentence. he looked directly into the screen.

"please... he is extremally dangerous to himself and others. I'm begging the viewers, for our safety, and his. if you see him, please call us. so that he can be safe again."

the TV turned off. and the room began to crumble.

"I can't hold any longer!"

................

Kai stood outside of the room for quite a while now, his eyes admiring the red haired boy who sad beside the window. reading what seemed to be a non educational book. the younger's eyes traveled from the way Taehyun held the book with such care, flipping the pages with graceful fingers. his gaze went up to the boy's hair, how it fell on his big, shiny eyes. long eyelashes sticking in the orange sunlight coming from the window.

he fidgets with his hand, not wanting to disturb the older while he's so focused. but he couldn't help craving a hug, just like the one they shared in the morning. where Taehyun wrapped the younger so securely in his arms that kai could hear the other's heartbeat. 

the feeling of Taehyun's hand holding his head from behind, like someone would hold a porcelain doll. the feeling was about to disappear and kai didn't want that.

he wanted to feel Taehyun, be as close to him as possible.

Kai learned, that the older was always warm, no matter the weather. he'd hold Kai, and in a flash, warm him up.

his mind drifted away as he kept eyeing the older, his eyes focusing on his lips, how pink they look. and how he wishes he could go up to Taehyun, and place a small kiss there. just enough touch so that he wouldn't go mad.

his hand slipped while being distracted by the Sunkissed boy. hitting his tea cup from last night and knocking it to the floor.

a loud shatter was heard and panic rose in his chest.

he looked at the older, who snapped his head towards the noise.

Tears welled in Kai's eyes and he immediately bent over picking the large shards with his bare hands.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled "I'll clean it up... I'm sorry" his hand reached up to clear his teary vision.

Taehyun rushed over, wearing a worried expression.

"hey" he took kai's hand into his, crouching down with him. "it's okay" he stared at Kai's eyes. freezing for a second as he forgot how breathtaking they are. "repeat after me" he said. his voice calm and clear. "it's okay.."

"I-it's okay.." Kai repeated, momentarily memorized by how pretty Taehyun looks in that afternoon light. 

"I've done nothing wrong" Taehyun continued.

"I've done n-nothing wrong" the younger repeated, his breath calming as he does.

"there we go" Taehyun smiled at him, his big eyes shining when he pats kai's hair. "go wait for me on the couch, I'll handle the cleaning" he stood up, releasing the hold from Kai's hand.

"but-"

Taehyun raise a finger, holding it against the younger's lips.

"no but, you're probably tired after practicing with Soobin. let me..." he guided the younger towards the couch, giving him a peck on his forehead before turning around, only to realize he can't, because the younger won't let go of his hand.

he turned around around, looking at kai for an explanation.

"is everything okay?" he asked when Kai lowered his head, his ears slowly turning red. 

the younger pulled him closer by his arm and before Taehyun knew it Kai's lips were crashing into his. 

the almost urgent kiss startled the older, never having expecting the younger to be so bold. kai lips moved with certainty and Taehyun knew he had no control, so he let the younger kiss him stupid, kiss him until he is too dizzy and short of breath that he can no longer hold himself. his lips move with kai and he feels complete, as if the one thing missing from his life, comes to reunite with him yet again. Kai's hands traveled from Taehyun's waist to his neck, his body burning as he does so.

Taehyun is always warm. and even as Kai holds him, he can feel the heat from the older body, as if made for melting Kai's fears, his worries. his trauma.

when Kai holds Taehyun like that. so close that their bodies are pressed one against the other. Kai feels more than a mistake made by nature, he feels mare than the animal everyone turns him to be. as if his mind forget about the horrible memories, forgets about the long years he spend breathing, but not quite living.

when he feels Taehyun heartbeat against his, he feels more than that.

 he feels human.

they both pull away at the same moment, their eyes reflecting how much they need each other's touch.

Taehyun reached for another kiss, completely drunk on Kai's scent, the way he feels. how his lips taste. it was too perfect to keep him from wanting more.

a static noise was heard behind them, startling them both into reality.

they turn around, their eyes watching in expectation and curiosity as the TV turns on by itself. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 906 45
โคท Yoonmin Mafia AU | TW! They meet under unfortunate circumstances and fall in love, silencing the great danger whenever they're together, but they...
8.4K 270 26
Beomgyu and Yeonjun have been friends since childhood. Beomgyu, the son of a CEO of a luxury car company. Yeonjun, an orphan on a scholarship for the...
9.3K 931 34
โ Prince ๐‡๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Š๐š๐ข accidentally messes up with the warlock...and is cursed so that no woman would ever love him. Fortunately the prince i...
47K 2.7K 11
"who are you?" - messed up lives, lost souls, secrets, hopelessness yet one determination; a determination which started from a doubt. - ||c o m p...