Stuck With You

Por Alicia_007

"sir..." I say looking down. "yes? Any problem?" "no, i-i.. I'm quitting." He laughs before looking back at... Más

Author's note !!!
Before I became the queen
The handsome devil
The interview
We meet again
Salty Coffee
Pay Back
Bodyguard
She can't cook
Stalker
The flowers
The twins
His wife
His sister
Something nice
Crush me
Rock and Roll
I won't
Fired!
Do it
Please Stay
Rainy night
You're not my girlfriend
I don't like your friend
She's your sister
Been the lucky one
ICU ROOM
Scared to be lonely
It's not her
New Job
Gold Digger
You can't hide from me
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!
I'm sorry
Friends again
Us
Joshua's Girlfriend
The Gift
It's Over
What you wanted
Definitely Blind
Messed up
The Wedding Day
Burn for you
Always
Scared to lose you part 1
Scared to lose you part 2
Like I do
Her Home part 1
Her Home part 2

Business Dinner

74 29 24
Por Alicia_007

Lisa's pov:

Right now, I'm in my room getting ready for the 'business dinner' I kind of hate this but because I have no choice, I just had to get used.

For so long, I finally have the chance to have dinner with Adrian.

I really need to know what happened to him.

I'm curious.

I look at my large closet and stare at the dresses.

The door to my bedroom slams open as my mom walks in.

"Trina, you're still not dressed!" she exclaims as I just sigh.

She pushes me out of the way and digs through all the dresses.

She continues until she finds one. She examine it closely.

"this will do for tonight."

She walks over and puts it on my bed.

"be there in ten minutes!" she leaves without even a second glance.

This is how she's been. I'm very grateful for everything she and dad have done for me but the way she controls my life is too much.

When I was in highschool, she always used to choose the people I should be friends with.

She always wanted the classy ones, which was the reason why I ended up having no friends.

After that, I started homeschooling.

...

I get the dress and put it on. I then walk to the bathroom and cringe at myself in the mirror.

After I finish, I walk down the stairs just in time to see my parents waiting.

"you're finally here." my mom says in relief as I just laugh.

"isn't my daughter the prettiest fashion designer ever?" my dad says giving me a side hug.

"thank you buddy, I mean thanks dad." I smile pulling away.

~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa's pov:

It was a long car ride to the whoever household.

Stepping out of the car, I couldn't help but admire the mansion with so many bodyguards!

As soon as we got to the door, it was opened by the owner I assume...

"welcome Adrian!" a man walks towards us followed by a woman, his wife I assume.

"thank you." Adrian responds in a serious tone.

Wow! This house is very beautiful!

I've never been to any house compared to this one.

As we walk in, Adrian continues talking to the man as I take the chance to look around the house until I hear someone say...

"hey." I turn around to see... Trina smiling.

"oh hey!"

The next thing I know, I am being pulled into a hug.

"it's so nice to have you here." she let's go.

"why's that?"

"at least I know I won't be the only young female here." she chuckles. "are you here with Adrian?" she asks.

"yeah..." I look back at Adrian to see him in a deep conversation with...

I don't know!

"can I ask you something?" Trina asks with a huge smile.

"yes you can."

"you're the same girl who Adrian was with the other day right?" I nod my head as she continues. "is he your boyfriend?"

My eyes widens, not because of the questions but because I thought she was his girlfriend.

"no i-i.. I'm actually his secretary."

"that's so nice, uh how did you become his secretary?"

"I really don't know."

Well actually I know! I became his secretary after I offended him, one.

Two, he wants to get revenge.

Three, maybe I was just meant to become his secretary.

"it's weird don't you think?"

"how?"

"you don't know? You're the first lady to be Adrian's secretary." she smiles.

Do you know the funny thing? 'First Lady.' I now have the feeling that one day I'll become the First Lady.

Well, it's because of the damn revenge.

"and how do you handle him?"

"he's not very difficult to handle, definitely because he's often very quiet." I say back.

~~~~~

"it's very weird seeing yourself on TV." she laughs as she walks down the stairs.

After that Adrian conversation, Trina showed me around the house.

Am I the only one who loves exploring other people's houses?

"you're finally here!" a voice comes speaks from the dining room.

"yes mom." Trina responds as we walk into the dining room where everyone was seated.

The only seats that were left open were across from one another.

Trina took one of the seats as I do the same.

At my right is Adrian's seat then at the left, well I don't know him.

Then, a row of maids come in, each with a plate of food and sets in front of us.

"I'm Brandon." I hear someone whisper to me. I look over to see a guy smiling widely as he holds out his hand.

"hey, I'm Melissa." I hesitantly shake his hand.

"do you have a name or I can just call you mine?" I give him a confused look as he smirks.

"actually my name is Melissa."

"I'm not a photographer but I can picture you and I together."

"I don't see any camera-"

"if I could rearrange the alphabet, I'll put U and I together."

"but my name starts with M."

Let me say the truth, these pick up lines aren't really...

Working.

I'm a very good girl, he just sounds like a jerk, a playboy.

"if nothing lasts forever will you be my forever?" he winks at me.

You see? A jerk!

"can I say the truth?" I smile. He nods his head as he grins.

"I think you should... how do I say this.. okay your pick up lines aren't working at all." his eyes widens as he sits back in his chair and continue eating his food.

I know how to deal with guys like him, I secretly look over at Adrian to see him eating without making any sounds.

"oh I forgot to ask you something Adrian." Trina's father says putting his folk down.

Adrian only nods his head, "who's this lady you're with?"

Adrian looks at me before looking back at Trina's father.

"she is my secretary."

"that's strange." Trina's mom says. "I mean, you never used to have a female as your secretary, so what happened this time?"

She looks so interested in our 'perfect' story.

"well, I think that's what I wanted."

~~~~~

"I'm happy that I met you..." Trina smiles.

"me too... Oh I'm actually Melissa." I smile as she like... Her smile fades away then she realizes that it's gone, then she forces another smile.

"Melissa."

I smile, nodding my head. Suddenly, I hear a phone go off, not mine but Trina's.

"yes? excuse me Melissa.." she smiles as we depart our ways. "why did you call me?"

....

"it's time for us to go now." Adrian's voice comes out from behind. I only nod my head as we leave.

We sit in silence for the couple of minutes in the car until his phone go off, as he picks up.

"why did you call me?" he says.

I couldn't hear what the other person was saying, but for Adrian he looked very angry.

"like I said I'm busy.. don't you dare make that mistake." he cuts the call.

Hey beautiful people!

How did you like this chapter? I hope you enjoyed.

Who do you think Adrian was talking to on the phone?

Comments?

Concerns?

Anything?

I love you forever!

...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

51K 2.3K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...
413K 15.5K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
997K 32.9K 41
[COMPLETED✓] When Abigale's father can't afford her going to college, she finds herself searching for work. She ends up being a nanny for the one an...
131K 11K 41
"Why have u come here? Has they left u from the mental asylum?" Shivaay asked "Mental Asylum. Hmm.. Interesting. I was never meant to be there my dea...