(under rewrite) Cʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍs...

By Rubie444

DISCONTINUED, CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN More

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸 (rewrite)
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸𝙸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚅
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚅
the rewrite is finally here !!

Rewrite announcement

45 2 0
By Rubie444

Heya!
Anyone who still might be interested in this mediocre book, I'm pleased to announce a rewrite coming very soon. This book was one of my better works (not saying much lol) and I'd like to revive the original spark I had for it. My old writing style makes me cringe, so I'm wiping my book of it and replacing it with something better.

The original YN/insert concept character will be the same, but I'm going to give them a name. It's gonna be much easier on me that way lmao. I hope none of you dislike this change. Let me know if any of you would prefer the original vague naming and descriptions.

The story may change slightly, as I feel it's kinda useless and boring to write a story where there's simply an added character to the already pre-established storyline. I want some originality, something that would be memorable.

Another note for those who might be interested in any of my other books, this is the only one I'm going to be rewriting for a while. I think I'm going to work on 1-2 stories at a time instead of my previous habits of starting 5 different ones and never completing farther than the third chapter lol.

That all being said, I really hope you enjoy what is to come.
Love you all! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 350 14
We all know that Jesse is the hero of Wither Storm battle, the one brave enough to do what needed to be done. The one strong enough to keep pushing n...
3.7K 63 3
Sequel to Conscious: A Lukesse Story Based in Episode 8, Jesse and the gang head to the Old Builders, where Lukas and Petra are "eliminated" this ca...
78.6K 738 37
Everything I did was just another way to scream your name . . . 𝓣HE 𝓑LUE ━━ 𝒎cyt 𝒊magines DISCONTINUED
15K 312 27
*Second Book Is Out!* *COMPLETED* "Nothing build can last forever. And every legend no matter how great, fades with time. With each passing year, mor...