BLOODY VALENTINE , teen wolf

By reidsluvwp

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ BLOODY VALENTINE ❝ you'll be my bloody valentine tonight ❞ 【 in which derek hale request the... More

BLOODY VALENTINE
ACT ONE
one. omega
two. shape shifter
three. ice pack
four. abomination
six. frenemy
seven. restraint
eight. raving
nine. party guessed

five. venomous

399 10 1
By reidsluvwp

chapter five
venomous
⎯⎯⎯⎯

Emmey stood next to Derek, bored out of her mind, she was meant to call her brother to check in but instead she was here. "What happened to you on the night of the full moon?" Derek asked as he and Emmey watched as Erica and Isaac dragged him into the railway depot. "What? Nothing! Nothing happened." Jackson replied, trying to get out of the grip of the two beta's. "You're lying." Emmey said, noticing the tells.

"No, wait! No, wait! I can-I can prove it. I taped myself." He admitted anxiously, causing everyone to send him looks. You taped yourself?" Isaac asked amused, as he laughed as well. "Yes...it was the full moon. And maybe, while you were curled in the corner, having an existential crisis about turning into a monster, I was preparing for the gift your so-called Alpha promised me. And what did I get? Nothing." Jackson said irritably.

Jackson sighed. "You want proof? Let me get the video." he proposed, hoping this would get him out of this situation but Derek was very Impatient. "No." Derek deadpanned, causing Jackson to snap his head to look at him. "No, I have a better idea..." Derek trailed off as he held a piece of glass causing Jackson to become weary. "What is that?" He asked, scared of the answer as he was forced onto his knees by Isaac and Erica. "You know, Jackson, you've always been kind of a snake..." Derek trailed off as Emmy gently grabbed the piece of glass from him, careful not to get any on her and walked up to Jackson as Derek continued.

"And everyone knows a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom." Derek said as Emmey held the piece of glass over Jackson's mouth, dropping the Kanima venom into his mouth but once they let him go he fell to the ground, paralyzed making Derek sigh before crouching in front of him. "You're still a snake, Jackson-just not the one we're looking for." He said before standing up walked into an abandoned train with Erica following him. Isaac looked at Emmey, silently asking for her permission. "Go." She said, making Isaac walk over to Jackson and crouched down in front of him. "You're still gonna have to do one more thing for us..."  Isaac trailed off as Emmey watched. "Well, actually...for me."  He finished.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

It was Emmey's first day of teaching, she was needed for a substitute teacher in one of Isaac's first classes so here she was, she also wanted to be able to keep an eye on him and Erica. She was about to start teaching when Stiles ran in, he was lucky it hadn't started yet but she knew that he knew Isaac was no longer wanted, afterall his father was a sheriff. "Dude, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news..." Stiles trailed off but Scott already knew, he had seen Isaac in his class and what was even worse, was the teacher. "...I think I already know," he said as they both looked towards isaac. "But it's gonna get worse..." Scott trailed off as he tilted his head towards Emmey, who was teaching their class. "Oh god," Stiles mumbled.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

Emmey had compelled Mr. Harris to let her help him during the lesson, knowing she needed to keep an eye on Erica and Isaac, especially if they were testing Lydia. "Derek is not going to kill her without proof." Scott whispered as he and Stiles walked into chemistry, "All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right? But when and where?" He asked and Scott sighed before glancing over to see Isaac and Erica walk into class and noticing Emmey in the classroom. "...I think here and now." Scott said slowly as he looked around the room..

Isaac and Erica noticed an empty seat next to Lydia but Scott and Stiles got there first and sat down at the desk. Emmey looked over at Isaac and Erica, who sat down at the table behind them. She gave them a look, hoping they'd stick to the plan. Allison gave Scott a confused look when she entered the room, before he motioned over to Erica, Isaac and Emmey.

"Einstein once said, "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not sure about the universe." I myself have encountered infinite stupidity. So, to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments! Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or, in Stilinski's case, less than one." Harris said before looking around. "Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with-" he said as every male's hand shot up making Erica smirk as Emmey sighed, oh did she remind her of Rebekah. "I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal little hands down. Start with Mr. McCall." Harris said, making Scott's eyes widen.

Scott shared a look with Allison before he got up to sit with Erica. "Whatever you're thinking about doing? Wait. Give me a chance to talk to Derek or even Emmey." Scott said quietly but Erica ignored what he had said and turned to him with a smirk. "Why don't you talk to me instead?" She asked seductively. "That's funny-in school, you guys act like you're all broke up, but she's all over you." Erica said, making Scott shake his head, "I don't know what you're talking about." He says evasively.

"If I were Allison, I'd be wanting you all the time." Erica said as she put her hand on Scott's thigh making Scott grab it and pull it off him. "You're not my type." Scott said and Erica smirked while pulling Scott forward slightly, "I'm exactly your type." Erica said, smirking as she flashed her golden eyes as the bell dinged. "Switch." Harris said and Scott let go of Erica's wrist before getting up and walking over to another table as Emmey walked around, making sure Isaac and Erica didn't go off plan.

"What are you gonna to do to her?" Allison asked once she sat down next to Erica. "Don't you think the better question is,"What's she going to do to us?" Erica asked, with a smirk. "I have to say, you guys are cute together...but, you know, I've always had this feeling, like, I'm a little psychic...i just don't think you're going to last." Erica added, in reference to Scott and Allison. "You think you can hurt me by sliding your hand up his thigh?" Allison said, trying to hide the jealousy, which she was doing a horrible job at, werewolves can smell chemo singles.

"Would you like it better if it were your thigh?" Erica asked, putting her clawed hand on Alison's thigh. "Come on-girl fight in lab. It'll be hot!" Erica said, claws still out making Emmey sigh, knowing she'll have to fix this so before Allison could say anything else Emmey grabbed Erica's wrist, letting herself siphon one of her making the beta wince as Allison looked at Emmey with wide eyes, not know why she's stopping Erica. "We are in public," Emmey hissed to Erica who whimpered in pain of how her supernatural magic is being drained. "And you're harassing an Agent, a hunter's daughter, take it from someone who's come across hunters, never harass one, so do as i say and leave it," Emmey said, letting go of Erica as the beta looked at Emmey like she had three heads.

"Time! If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal. Now, for the part of that last experiment I'm sure you'll all enjoy...you can eat it." Harris said as Emmey looked over at Lydia and Isaac to see Isaac hold out their crystal to Lydia on a pair of tongs. Lydia grabbed it and was about to eat it when Scott shot up. "Lydia!" He yelled, making everyone look at him, "What?" Lydia asked and Scott awkwardly glanced around at all the states before shaking his head.

"Nothing." He said before sitting back down next to Stiles and Lydia shrugged slightly before taking a bite of the crystals. They all waited but nothing happened. Emmey looked out the window so she could see Derek landing up against his car.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

Scott walked towards the lacrosse field looking for Derek and Emmey. They walked past the bleachers, heading for the middle of the field where Boyd stood. "I want to talk to Derek and Emmey." Scott said and Boyd shrugged, "You can talk to me." He said with a shrug and Scott shook his head. "I don't want to fight." Scott said and Boyd shrugged slightly, "Good, 'cause I'm twice the size of you." Boyd said, making Scott nod nervously. "True. Really, really true. But, wanna know what I think? I'm twice as fast." Scott said before running at Boyd who swipes at him but Scott dodges and grabs onto Boyd and tackles him to the ground. "She failed the test." Derek said, as Emmey sighed, knew this was more complicated and bigger than them.

"Yeah, which doesn't prove anything. Lydia's just different." Scott said and Derek nodded, "I know! At night, she turns into a homicidal walking snake." Derek said. "I'm not gonna let you kill her." Scott said and Derek shrugged, "Who said I was gonna do it?" He asks, making Scott turn back to the school but Boyd goes to run at him. "Boyd!" Emmey hissed, making Boyd look at her as she shook his head, making him step back. "I don't know why you think you have to protect everyone now, Scott... But, even so, Lydia has killed people, and she's gonna do it again. And next time, it's gonna be one of us.." Derek said and Scott looked up at him, "What if you're wrong?" Scott asked.

"She was bitten by an Alpha. It's her." Derek said, "You saw that thing up close. You know it's not like us." Scott said and Derek just shook his head. "But it is! We're all shapeshifters. You don't know what you're dealing with- it happens rarely, and it happens for a reason." Derek said, making Scott furrow his brows in confusion. "What reason?" he asked. "Sometimes, the shape you take reflects the person that you are." Emmey informed him before holding her hand out to Scott to help him up, "Even Stiles calls her cold-blooded." Derek said from Emmeys side as Scott shook his head slightly. "Well, what if she's immune? What if she's got something inside of her that makes her immune to the bite, which is why she didn't get paralyzed?" Scott said and Derek shook his head in frustration.

"No one's immune! I've never seen it or heard of it. It's n-It's never happened!" Derek said frustrated. "What about Jackson?" he asked. "That's why you tested him, isn't it? Because you gave him what he wanted, didn't you?" Scott questioned. "Scott-" Derek started saying but Scott cut him off. "Peter said the bite either kills you or turns you. You were probably hoping that he would die...but nothing happened, right? And you have no idea why, do you?" Scott asked. "No." He said with a sigh. "Well, I have a theory-Lydia's immune, and somehow she passed it onto Jackson." Scott said, making Derek just shake his head as Emmey titled her in thought. "You know I'm right!"

"No!" Derek exclaimed. "You cannot do this!" Scott yelled back "Look, I can't let her live! You should have known that!" Derek said, making Scott sigh, "I was hoping I would convince you...but, then...I wasn't counting on it." Scott said before walking away. "We can't kill a teenage girl Derek," Emmey sighed, making him turn to her. "If she is the one killing people, there must be a way to stop her without killing her and I'm sorry but I can't let you kill a kid," Emmey said before walking off, going to help keep Lydia safe.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

Allison and Stiles throw cautious glances at Derek and his pack outside the window before pulling out her phone. "Oh, geez. What are you doing?" Stiles asked and Allison sighed, "I think-I think I have to call my dad." Allison said anxiously, making Stiles' eyes widen. "No, but if he finds you here, you and Scott-" he said alarmed.

"I know, but what are we supposed to do? They're not here to scare us, okay? They're here to kill Lydia." Allison said as Stiles looked out the window. "I got an idea-just shoot one of 'em." Stiles said looking at Allison's crossbow which made Allison look at him like he was crazy. "Are you serious?" She asked incredulously and he nodded. "We told Scott we could protect ourselves, so let's do it! Or at least give it a shot, right?" he said, making Allison nod. "Okay," she said. "Look, they don't think we're gonna fight, so if one of them gets hit, I guarantee they'll take off. So, just shoot one of 'em." Stiles said and Allison nodded.

"Okay, which one?" Allison asked as she looked out the window. "Uh, Derek. Yeah, shoot him. Preferably in the head." Stiles said and Allison sent him a pointed look. "If Scott was able to catch an arrow, Derek definitely can." Allison said, making Stiles nod. "Okay, uh, just shoot one of the other five, then." Stiles said and Allison looked out the window. "You mean three." Allison said making Stiles furrowed his brows, "No, I mean five." He said as he looked out the window, seeing Isaac missing. "Where the hell is Isaac?" He asked when someone grabs him and tosses him clear across the room as Allison quickly spun around to see Isaac standing there with a smirk, went to step forward but someone grabbed his head and hit his head on the wall, making him fall unconscious on the floor.

"You get Lydia, I'll make sure no one comes through here." Emmey offered and Allison nodded wearily at her before going upstairs. Emmey sighed before going over to help Stiles as Scott ran in making them look at him as he looked at Isaac in confusion before looking at Emmey and Stiles. "Thought you were on Derek's side?" Scott asked, confused as Emmey shook her head. "Not when it comes to hurting innocent kids," she said as she smiled, making Scott nod before she went and picked Isaac up from the floor, who was still unconscious and grabbed Erica from upstairs.

Emmey walked out of the house and threw an unconscious Isaac and Paralyzed Erica to the grass in front of Boyd and Derek. Derek just looked at them, angrily knowing he just lost Emmey, but hid his anger with a smirk. "I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott. You're not an Omega-you're already an Alpha of your own pack. But, you know you can't beat me." Derek said but Scott shook his head. "I can hold you off until the cops get here." Scott said and Derek tilted his head, listening as he heard the sounds of sirens approaching but also hearing the sounds of sharp claws.

Everyone glances up seeing the Kanima on the roof of the McCall home as it unleashes a shriek, making everyone cringe and take a step back as it jumps off the roof, disappearing, making Derek turn to Boyd. "Get them out of here." Derek said but before he can chase the Kanima Scott's front door opens and Lydia walks out, in a panic. "Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on?" She asked. "It is Jackson..." Emmey whispered as she shared a look with Scott.

AUTHORS NOTE
new chapter! sorry it took so long, been working of other fics and finishing writng act one of rumour has it <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 663 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
399K 5.2K 60
- Scott McCall - Stiles Stilinski - Liam Dunbar - Theo Raeken - Jordan Parrish - Isaac Lahey - Aiden Steiner - Jackson Whittemore - Derek Hale ...
3.9K 122 30
A crossover fic between Teen Wolf and The Vampire Diaries. This is a pre-series, taking place right after the Hale Fire. The reader is human. That's...
795K 17.5K 31
3:00 AM. ❝ Liam, do you know what time it is? ❞ ❝ 3:00 am. So what? I wanted to see you. ❞ [liam dunbar x fem!oc] [Teen Wolf: Season 4-5A] [cover by...