The life of the Barber's daug...

Von StarrBante5

What if Calvin had an adopted daughter? What if Ricky had a little brother? What if her and Ricky's little br... Mehr

Characters

Chapter 1: Getting ready for work

10 0 0
Von StarrBante5

I woke up this morning to feel two people jumping on mine and Ray's bed. I then tackled our little girl while Ray tackled our little boy to the bed. "Time for getting ready for work." I told Ray. I then helped get my daughter ready for the day. Once I was done getting her ready, she looked so cute.

Little Terri's outfit!!!

I then told Terri to go ahead downstairs to wait for her dad and I. I actually work with my Aunt Angie and Ray works with my dad. Thing is, I actually work with little girls and Ray works with little boys. I then got myself ready for work. Once I was ready, I looked cute.

My outfit!!!

I then went downstairs and saw my husband and my son looking cute.

Ray's outfit!!!

Little Ricky's outfit!!!

We then all piled up in my jeep and we went to Starbucks. Once we ordered our stuff, we all went to the barbershop.

Mine and Tracy's order!!!

Ray and Jordan's order!!!

Terri and Magnolia's order!!!

Ricky and Rashad's order!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.6M 141K 47
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
611K 50.3K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
510K 14.9K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
714K 43.7K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...