DESTINY FOUND ITS WAY | TAEGYU

Door _OKAYAKAI

- there are things that wasn't supposed to happen, but they did anyway. or, the story of two lovers who were... Meer

DFIW : 0
DFIW : 1
DFIW : 2
DFIW : 3
DFIW : 4
DFIW : 5
DFIW : 6
DFIW : 7
DFIW : 8
DFIW : 9
DFIW : 10
DFIW : 11
DFIW : 13
DFIW : 14
DFIW : 15
DFIW : 16
DFIW : 17
DFIW : 18
DFIW : 19

DFIW : 12

2.5K 112 239
Door _OKAYAKAI

Camille looked outside the tall window, her feet dangling onto the black wired balcony. Her hair was messy today, sitting in long curls on her small shoulders. She applied a coat of pink nail polish on her last finger and hummed to herself in delight, seeing it staying perfectly in his cuticle.

Camille suddenly heard a soft gasp and looked down at the street from her balcony, and then felt her eyes grow curious upon spotting a couple.

A woman, perhaps of her age or a little older with short blonde hair, and with her, a man. Tall, brooding, handsome, black hair slicked back. He wore a tight shirt with muscles evident below them, pants high.

"I love you, Diane, you know that." He rasped, and the woman giggled in delight, kissing the man's cheek. The man brought his hand forward and handed the woman a rose.

The woman with the short blonde hair smiled taking the rose with a blush, "Why, aren't you romantic?" She said, and the man smiled.

Camille watched from her balcony, finding it endearing. She sighed to herself, seeing the couple trot along the walkway, holding hands, both laughing together in content.

Camille put down her nail paint, looking inside the living room from the balcony and seeing Taehyun sitting on the couch, reading a novel.

Camille stood up, walking over to her husband, the large white shirt he had  on falling from one side, narrow shoulder blade and collarbone visible. Camille hummed, standing in front of him, finding how he didn't look up at her.

"Taehyun." Camille said, and Taehyun looked up from the book achingly, "Let's go on a date."

Taehyun chuckled, and then hummed and looked back at his book, "It's far too cold."

"Oh but-" Camille began, and then sighed, looking outside the window, "It's February. That's the month of romance, isn't it? Valentine's day is approaching. Let's go out for a boat ride. And eat pastry from a little bakery by the shore. Doesn't it sound fascinating?" Camille asked.

"It's too cold." Taehyun said again, looking at his book.

Camille felt her shoulders drop. She sat down beside him, biting her lip, remembering how that muscled man from earlier on the road looked like he'd catch the stars for that woman.

Oh, and how handsome he was. Wide shoulders, firm chest, a mustache, dark eyes, slicked hair...

Camille watched how Taehyun tucked his knees up to his chest, feet playing with one another. The man bit his bottom lip, entranced into the book, eyes wide and glimmering. He giggled to himself, bringing one finger to play with the locks of his hair.

Camille turned away and found a magazine she bought earlier sitting on the coffee table. She picked it up and flickered through the pages, and then finally stopped on one.

It was a picture of Aubrey Hepburn. She looked beautiful, hair in a bun, lips red, eyes doe-like.

"How beautiful." Camille commented, and then felt a presence, and turned a little and saw Taehyun looking at the magazine with big eyes.

He hummed a little, looking dazed, "Yes. Very."

"Isn't she? You know. I saw this exact dress in a store the other-" Camille began, but then Taehyun put his fingertips on the page of the magazine, and Camille looked and saw his fingertips pressing on an old picture of James Dean. Camille looked with confusion as Taehyun tilted his head, sighing.

"So handsome." Taehyun purred, and then bit his lip, "He was so bad boyish, wasn't he? His eyes, they're killer." Taehyun commented, mouth a little open, lost in thought.

Camille nodded, ignoring her confusion and continuing to flick through the pages of the magazine. She reached another page and then heard a hum.

"That pink doesn't really suit her complexion, does it? She'd look much nicer in a lighter tone. Perhaps a peach." Taehyun said, and Camille looked at him again.

Taehyun had his fingers facing him, mindlessly flicking at his cuticles, "Did you see that awful dress she was wearing at that duke's gala last week?" Taehyun asked, and Camille gulped.

"I-I did."

"Hideous, really. Yellow at nighttime with frills? How horribly hideous." Taehyun continued, and then looked and saw Camille looking at him with large concerned eyes.

Taehyun's  breath hitched, "I mean-" Taehyun began and then grabbed his novel again, changing his sitting position and putting his feet forward, clearing his throat, "Don't you have matters to attend to?"

"Oh! You're right, I'd almost forgotten." Camille gasped, forgetting about Taehyun's mannerisms. She stood up, racing to the side to grab a coat, "I've got to go to work! I'll see you later at night, love."

"See you." Taehyun responded, gripping onto the edges of the book tightly.

"Love you-" Camille began, and then opened the door and let out a gasp. Taehyun looked worried, but then felt his insides curl when he saw a black-haired man.

"Well there, Camille. Aren't you in a hurry?" A deep voice husked with a chuckle following it.

Camille giggled, "I've got work. Why, how manly of me to say so and leave Taehyun behind like this! Are you here to meet him?"

"Yes, yes. Where is your funereal husband?" Beomgyu's voice continued, and then Camille turned and gestured at the living room.

Taehyun curled up, knees against his chest again upon seeing Beomgyu, "W-Why are you here?" Taehyun let out, timid, brows furrowed.

"Taehyun, that sounds a bit impolite, doesn't it?" Camille asked, worried.

Taehyun saw Beomgyu smirk, stepping into his home, snowflakes on his hair and shoulders.

"Yes, Taehyunie. It's rather impudent. I'm gravely offended." Beomgyu said, and Taehyun's cheeks burned crimson red.

"Goodbye!" Camille called out, and then walked out of her home, closing the door behind her.

Now with the door closed, it was just Beomgyu and Taehyun.

Taehyun watched as Beomgyu looked around the small home, humming to himself. Taehyun got up from the couch, placing the book on the coffee table, and then walking away to the kitchen.

"Yes, some tea would be wonderful, thank you." Beomgyu scoffed, and Taehyun looked at him with angered eyes.

"What are you doing barging into my home like this?" Taehyun asked, fists coiled.

"As if you haven't walked into my house three times begging me to put my cock in your ass." Beomgyu said, and Taehyun's eyes grew big. Beomgyu watched with delight as a pretty red flickered onto his cheeks and nose.

"You're crude!" Taehyun snapped, and Beomgyu walked up to the open kitchen, leaning against the countertop.

"I know, darling. It's my specialty. Now, won't you ask if I'm feeling better?" Beomgyu asked, tilting his head.

Taehyun bit the inside of his cheek, fumbling with the kettle, "I can tell you are."

"Well, I'm not. I feel absolutely horrible, and the fact that you left me so ill in the hospital last week made me numb. Constant headaches, Taehyun. Thanks to you." Beomgyu barked, and Taehyun paused.

He looked at Beomgyu worriedly, "I-I'm sorry!" Taehyun let out, eyes big, "I-I t-thought you were alright, I wouldn't have left if I-"

Beomgyu began laughing. Taehyun quietened, and then saw the older filter out his giggles and then walk up to the younger, "You are absolutely adorable, Taehyun." Beomgyu sighed, standing right beside him.

Taehyun shook his head and then turned back to the kettle, "You're rude." Taehyun said, and then felt Beomgyu's long fingers stretch out and reach his shoulder blade which was on display.

Taehyun looked up at the black-haired man and saw an awed grin reach his face. Beomgyu leaned forward and placed his hands on Taehyun's small waist, squeezing it gently. He hovered his lips down his neck and onto his shoulder, ghosting his breath over the smooth surface, the younger shivering in his touch.

"B-Beomgyu-" Taehyun called out, but then felt his hand fumble and almost spill the hot water from the kettle onto the countertop.

Beomgyu hissed, wrapping his arms around the boy's waist and pulling back until Taehyun was entrapped in his hold, "Careful, lamb. You'll hurt yourself." Beomgyu whispered, and Taehyun stilled in his hold, hands splaying onto his larger ones on his stomach.

Taehyun let out a little gasp when he felt Beomgyu's lip begin sucking on his neck. Taehyun bit his lip and fumbled with one hand to the back of Beomgyu's head, holding him there while he nibbled gently on his soft skin.

Beomgyu's hands reached under Taehyun's white shirt, reaching onto his stomach and keeping his hands there. Taehyun flinched at the feeling of Beomgyu's cold hands on his stomach, but then whimpered when he brought his hands up and began renouncing his fingertips around his nipples.

"B-Beom-" Taehyun whispered, and Beomgyu pulled away from his neck and began sucking gentle hickies onto his collarbone. Beomgyu continued with his fingers and twisted Taehyun's nipple, the younger biting his bottom lip at this strange happening.

Beomgyu suddenly left his hands and dropped them, Taehyun feeling a whine get caught in his throat at the loss. But before he could, Beomgyu spun him around, so they were facing each other. Taehyun looked up at him, but then saw Beomgyu reach onto his shirt and tear it open, buttons sliding off in ease as if meant for Beomgyu to take off.

Taehyun put his hands on Beomgyu's jaw but then gasped out when Beomgyu pounced forward and wrapped his plump lips onto Taehyun's nipple. Taehyun whimpered, hands gripping Beomgyu's hair, watching as the black-haired man.

Taehyun breathed heavily, feeling Beomgyu go further down, kissing down his chest, his stomach, and then tugging down his trousers in one go. Beomgyu got down on his knees, kissing Taehyun's stomach.

Taehyun's breath hitched, "B-Beomgyu, no! We c-can't! Not again, you'll just... you'll just leave me again, a-and-"

"Please?" Beomgyu said, looking up at him, eyes still dark and holding their confident poise, despite being down on his knees, "I just want you. No one else."

"I don't know..." Taehyun squeaked weakly, but then felt Beomgyu reach forward and mouth on his cock over his pants.

Taehyun felt himself give in to that pleasure, losing himself, "Beomgyu." Taehyun whispered, and Beomgyu pulled his briefs down, seeing his half hard cock.

"Let me." Beomgyu whispered, and then mouthing on his cock, despite it not being fully hard. Taehyun jerked his hips at that, stuttering out a moan cock growing harder on his lips.

Beomgyu gripped Taehyun's bony hips, licking up the length of his cock and heatedly so— finishing his stripe, and then mouthing on the head of his cock. Taehyun flushed at the warmth around his cock, seeing Beomgyu take more of him, swirling his tongue around his cock.

"B-Beomie-" Taehyun squeaked out, and Beomgyu looked up at that somehow smirking with a cock in his mouth.

Taehyun blushed at that, knowing he was peaking climax already, despite Beomgyu barely doing much. Beomgyu took more of him, deepthroating him. Taehyun felt tears prick his eyes at the oversensitivity, watching as Beomgyu slowly leached off his cock, pulling out quickly, still breathing out heavily on the head of his cock.

"Fuck my mouth." Beomgyu said, and Taehyun gulped.

"I-I don't-" Taehyun stammered, and then saw Beomgyu take him in his mouth again. Taehyun cried out, not knowing he would do that.

Taehyun saw Beomgyu grip his hand and place it on the backside of his head as if urging him to fuck his mouth. Beomgyu looked up, and Taehyun bit his lip, and then began thrusting into Beomgyu's mouth.

Beomgyu moaned out, and Taehyun took one hand up and unknowingly put his fingers between his lips, licking around them with big beautiful eyes while fucking Beomgyu's mouth.

Beomgyu took it with vigor, lavishing around getting his throat fucked. He felt Taehyun tighten his grin on his hair and shove Beomgyu's mouth onto his cock.

Beomgyu choked, letting out a rough moan, deepthroating Taehyun completely. Taehyun let out a squeak of fear, tears filling his eyes from the oversensitivity.

The warmth around his cock gave him immense pleasure, yet the sight of his small fingers bunched around Beomgyu's hair, forcing him down his cock— it made Taehyun curl his toes, getting closer and closer to his climax.

Beomgyu looked up, eyes big, plump lips dribbling out spit. Taehyun heard Beomgyu whimper around his cock and then let out a loud cry, cumming into his mouth.

Beomgyu smiled around his cock, looking maniac. He took all of Taehyun's cum into his mouth and then slowly pulled off his softening cock, lapping up as much of his cum as he could, and then pulling his mouth off and breathing heavily.

Taehyun stood there, practically naked, pants bunched around his ankles and shirt ripped open. Beomgyu stood up, smirking, lips plump and glistening.

"I love your cock in my mouth." Beomgyu rasped, voice rough. Taehyun sniffled.

He got down on his knees wordlessly, legs pushed to the side, hands brought to his chest needily. Beomgyu pet his hair.

"Oh, little one. You want to get me off too, pretty?"

Taehyun's eyes glazed, forgetting he was in his kitchen, forgetting this was his home he shared with his wife, forgetting about how he'd asked Beomgyu to stay away.

He loved getting talked to like this.

Felt an overwhelmingly pleasurable feeling take over him.

Taehyun nodded, putting his nose on his clothed member. Beomgyu chuckled, and Taehyun bit his lip and almost moaned at how he could see a droplet of cum in the corner of Beomgyu's lips.

Taehyun saw him unbutton his trousers, push his briefs down only enough to take his cock out. Taehyun saw his large member so close and preened, and brought his fingertips to his mouth again, pushing them between his lips and licking around them.

It was something he did quite often, unknowingly.

Beomgyu tsked, pulling his hand out, tightening hold on his wrist, "Darling, if you want my cock in your mouth you will only get my cock in your mouth. Nothing else." Beomgyu said lowly, and Taehyun's stomach took turns. Taehyun nodded.

"Good, baby."

Taehyun got up on his knees better. Good, baby.

Taehyun didn't know why he was acting so strange, but submitting to Beomgyu felt wonderful, over joyously wonderful.

He wished to do it always.

Beomgyu gripped Taehyun's hair, and Taehyun reached out hesitantly. He began sucking on the large head of his cock with his small princess lips, looking up nervously while doing so.

Beomgyu smirked, wondering how he got so fucking lucky.

Taehyun continued sucking on the tip of his cock like a kitten on a bottle, and Beomgyu just growled under his breath and then grabbed Taehyun by the back of his head and pushed his mouth onto his cock.

Taehyun moaned around his cock, already feeling stuffed though he only had half of Beomgyu's cock in him. Beomgyu knew Taehyun probably would began sobbing if Beomgyu made him deep throat, so he just pushed Taehyun's head back and forth the half of his cock.

Taehyun cupped the base of Beomgyu's cock with trembling hands, letting out a shaken whimper with every thrust into his mouth.

Taehyun looked up, eyes big and filled with tears already. Taehyun moaned around his cock, mouthful. Beomgyu licked his lips, seeing Taehyun's eyes, and began fucking his mouth faster.

Taehyun let him, just gagging and whimpering with every slide in and out of his warm lips. Taehyun felt strange, never had something so large in his mouth, never had a man's girth in his mouth.

It was strange, strange, yes, but not bad.

Taehyun suddenly began letting out little high pitched moans around Beomgyu's cock, so Beomgyu pulled his cock out for a second, and then smeared the strings of cum leaving his cock on Taehyun's lips like lipstick.

Taehyun looked up at Beomgyu, not doing anything, just willfully going under Beomgyu's control. Beomgyu petted his hair and then pushed into his mouth a little.

Taehyun liked it. Loved it.

Loved having Beomgyu's cock in his mouth. Loved it.

"You're so fucking pretty, fuck, look at you." Beomgyu growled, and Taehyun breathed out deeply, blinking his doll lashes, "Could fuck your mouth forever."

Taehyun nodded as if telling him to do so.

Beomgyu chuckled, and then pushed his cock a little deeper in, and came. Taehyun's eyes widened, feeling the saline liquid run down his throat. Taehyun felt Beomgyu slowly pull out, and then let out a broken stutter of "B-Beom-g-gyu-"

"It's okay. Come, let me help you dress." Beomgyu whispered, and reached out and lifted the younger boy up.

Taehyun felt himself stand up and then felt his briefs and trousers being tugged on. He felt a firm squeeze to his ass before, however.

Taehyun watched as Beomgyu buttoned up Taehyun's shirt, ensuring to leave it open so the oversized material fell off both his shoulders. Taehyun turned to face the table.

"The tea has gotten cold now, love."

"I-I'm sorry." Taehyun sniffled, and Beomgyu kissed his cheek softly.

"Hey, hey it's okay, darling. Don't apologize. Would you like to go sit down?"

Taehyun nodded. Beomgyu lifted him up with ease, holding him in his arms like a child. Taehyun wrapped his arms and legs around the man, wishing Beomgyu held him in his arms forever. Beomgyu sat down on his couch with a lapful of Taehyun and saw the younger press his forehead against his.

"I-I-" Taehyun stammered, and then took a deep breath, "I feel different around you."

"Different?" Beomgyu asked, and Taehyun nodded, feeling drowsy, drained.

"L-Like... I'm at ease." Taehyun continued, Beomgyu holding him tightly, "Don't have to think too much around you. Don't h-have to think before saying anything. Don't have to-"

"Don't have to hide?" Beomgyu whispered, and Taehyun nodded, hiding his face in Beomgyu's neck.

"It's alright, darling. We crave for freedom. For the restrictions around us to vanish. I wish they could, Taehyun." Beomgyu sighed softly and then saw Taehyun shift around on his lap, "Do you feel like you can't be yourself around Camille?"

"S-She looks at me oddly when I do. As if I've been talking about m-murdering someone." Taehyun stammered, and Beomgyu looked at him with big eyes, "I like gushing about all sorts of things. G-Growing up my mother and my a-aunt and my grandmother raised me. They were untethering women, and I love them so much."

"Can you be yourself around them?"

Taehyun shrugged, "I don't know. I read the books they read and listened to the music they listened to, a-and did all the things they did. I know how to knit a dress and paint toenails."

"I'll let you paint mine sometime." Beomgyu whispered into his ear with a small smile, and Taehyun giggled, feeling at ease.

Taehyun laid against him, and then looked up, "Do you feel restricted around Scarlet?"

Beomgyu tensed. He paused for a bit, and then hummed, looking away, "I love her. But she's judgemental. Mean. I don't know, she wasn't like that when we met, though. Just... everything changed. After the marriage, she began controlling me, because she said she was scared that I'll become a crazy abusive controlling husband if she stops." Beomgyu said, and Taehyun wrapped his arms around Beomgyu.

There was a small pause, and then— "Also I can't suck her cock." Beomgyu said, and Taehyun burst out laughing.

He giggled against Beomgyu, "Y-You're crude! You're absolutely, horrifically, unquestionably crude." Taehyun said, and Beomgyu smiled, "And you've got some strange affection for my cock!"

"I wish it were in my mouth at all times." Beomgyu hummed with a smile, and Taehyun giggled again, blushing hard.

"H-How... vulgar of us." Taehyun whispered, and Beomgyu smirked.

"I'm rather vulgar if you haven't figured it out yet, Taehyunie."

Taehyun relaxed at that nickname, snuggling into Beomgyu's chest. Beomgyu cooed, stroking his back.

"Little lawyer." Beomgyu said gently, and Taehyun blushed, liking the caretaking, the affection, "Please, be yourself around me more often. I'd like it very much."

"Why did you come here, Beomgyu?" Taehyun asked, looking at him suddenly.

Beomgyu looked up at the boy on his lap and looked at the younger. Beomgyu leaned forward and pressed their lips together. Taehyun lapped into the kiss, cupping his jaw and kissing him back, lips moving together, warm and slow. Taehyun pressed his forehead against Beomgyu's, feeling all of his mouth in him.

Beomgyu pulled away, "To do that." Beomgyu whispered, Taehyun blushed bright pink.

He fisted Beomgyu's collar between his small hands and reached forward, pressing their noses together, "Liar." Taehyun said, and then Beomgyu tensed.

"Goddamn. You've caught me. I came here to ask you again to come with me to France." Beomgyu said, and Taehyun looked up at him.

"Beomgyu... we-"

"We'll be alone." Beomgyu whispered, gripping his thighs, "We can have sex every day. Drink wine for breakfast. Sit outside by the stars. We can kiss. Outside." Beomgyu said softly, and Taehyun's eyes grew big.

"But our jobs..." Taehyun trailed, "You have a holiday next week. I need to take a holiday next week. Doctor's orders." Beomgyu grinned.

"But... Camille and Sca-"

"We're going on a fishing trip. Plus, Scarlet's busy with work and wouldn't want to go with me anyway. And Camille will understand, no? I'll convince her." Beomgyu said, and Taehyun raised his eyebrow.

"She's my wife."

"Taehyun, I've got every woman in this world smitten for me. Don't dwell upon it." Beomgyu winked, and Taehyun giggled, sliding off his lap and seeing him stand up.

"Huening Kai said you're the most arrogant self-absorbed bastard he's ever met."

Beomgyu, while fixing his hair in the reflection of a window, turned to Taehyun and scoffed.

"Who's Huening Kai?"

"My friend from school." Taehyun explained, "He thinks you're great. But you are pretty cocky, Beomgyu."

"I'm not cocky, I'm just better than everyone." Beomgyu explained casually, and then looked at his watch and sighed, "I've got to go to work and collect some papers. I asked my assistant to do it, but she can't do a single thing right." Beomgyu grumbled.

"Tell the company to hire someone else for you, then." Taehyun said.

"I hired her." Beomgyu explained, "One time she sucked my cock instead of taking a paycheck. The firm loves her. Saves them a lot of money." Beomgyu said, and Taehyun frowned.

"You're so... strange. You probably hired her because she was attractive or something." Taehyun settled in, and Beomgyu looked at him and then scoffed, hands in his pockets.

"Well, yeah. I've got to look at her face outside from my door every fucking day, might as well make it worth it." Beomgyu said, and saw Taehyun cringe. Beomgyu walked closer to him.

"I'm only joking, darling." Beomgyu whispered, leaning down and peppering kisses on his full cheeks, "But really, I've got to go. I'll see you." Beomgyu said, "Give me your answer about the trip by tomorrow."

Taehyun hummed. Beomgyu leaned down and kissed his forehead. Taehyun bit his lip, blinking his lashes while looking up. He saw Beomgyu walk away, and then sighed to himself when Beomgyu walked out the door, giving Taehyun a quick smile.

Taehyun leaned his head against the soft sofa. Taehyun giggled to himself, playing with his fingers, heart fluttering at the thought of the man.

Later, Camille came back home, tired. Taehyun took her things from her hands and kept them on the table. He'd cleaned the kitchen floor 4 times, ensuring she wouldn't catch a whiff of anything. Camille pecked Taehyun quickly.

"I'm so sorry, Taehyun. You must feel like a woman! Running around the house, making dinner and all of that. I'm sorry. I'll quit work at once, I-"

"No! No. Camille, don't. I'm fine. You need to eat and then go to bed." Taehyun said, and Camille nodded, walking to the kitchen and seeing a lamb stew.

"Camille. I was... um- well, I've got the week off starting Saturday." Taehyun stammered, and then Camille looked at him, "I'll be going on a fishing trip with Beomgyu. I hope that's alright."

Camille blinked, "O-Of course! Yes, you rarely go out with friends. It'd be nice. Beomgyu's so generous. Scarlet showed me pictures of their lake house, it looks beautiful." Camille chined, and Taehyun smiled.

"Great." Taehyun whispered, already feeling his stomach pulsate in excitement for next week.

( released : January 13, 2023 )

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

350K 20.8K 49
Wherein Beomgyu hires Taehyun -a fake boyfriend- from a rather peculiar website in order to make his ex jealous but instead, finds himself falling fo...
17.4K 682 25
|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || STATUS : ON HOLD... ⚠️ Warnings ⚠️ : Drinking, Abuse, Smoking, Mature Themes, Love triangle, Angst, Underage Sex...
267K 15.4K 35
[COMPLETED] a taegyu ff in which beomgyu is a die hard fan of idol kang taehyun but when he finally meets his idol, he is not quite what he imagined...
255K 15.6K 40
[COMPLETED] "that's not a happy story." "Well, I don't live a happy life." --------- a yeonbin au in which a dark and depressed yeonjun meets a happy...