Not Just Enemies (Callister A...

By DiamondHearts01

"Do I make you nervous,Carrington? Because you love to not look me in my eye when I'm talking to you". "Nervo... More

Announcements and welcome
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
7.5
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Bonus
33-Part 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Epilogue part 1
Epilogue part 2
Epilogue Part 3
Prologue for Not Just Rivals

10

6.6K 138 25
By DiamondHearts01

Banks

Gorgeous.

She was gorgeous even when she was sleeping.I watch as she readjust her head and I smile.

"Zoe"I whisper.

I kiss her cheek and she groans."Banks?".

Even her morning voice was sexy as hell."Yea it's me baby".

She opens her eyes before yawning.

"What time is it?"."10am".

She groans before laying back down."How about breakfast"."Not yet".

My eyes go wide when she climbs on my lap.Holy..hell.The way her sleepy green eyes were staring into mine.

"I'm going fuck the shit out of you"I state.

She goes this sexy chuckle before tilting her head."Isn't it my turn?"."Maybe later".

I go to flip her over but she locks her legs."That was more of a statement more than a question".

I glare at her and she smirks down at me.I grip her ass before sitting up.She pushes me back down and glares at me.

"Did you not hear me?"."Oh I heard you.I just chose to not listen".

She rolls her eyes and grabs reaches behind her back.She unclasp her bra before taking off the bra straps.She pulls it down under her shirt not leaving my eyes.

Fuck she is so hot.She was turned on just as much as I was.Her nipples were hard under her shirt.

"You want my shirt off"."More than anything"I say pleading.

She chuckles and grabs the hem of my shirt.She pauses before smirking.

"How bad?"."What?".

"How bad do you want my shirt off".I glare at her and say "Zoe take off your shirt so I see your breast".

"See..that's all you will do?If that's the case it isn't worth me to take it off"she says jokely.

She removes her hands but I quickly grab her hand.I groan and say "Come on,Zo.Take it off so I can see those perfect tits".

"What's the magic word?".

I glare at her again and she smirks at me.

"Im sure your whole life all you had to do was flaunt those blue eyes and girls would flock to you.I'm here to tell you that shit won't work with me.If you want something from me,you beg".

My eyes go wide as I look at her surprised.Maybe the old me would have pushed her off me and told her to fuck off.

But I decide against that.

I'm sure her ex treated her like Queen.I mean Zoe was gorgeous;beautiful brown hair,piercing green eyes,and that smile...fuck.

She deserves to be treated like a queen.Was I about to put my pride aside so I could see her tits?They were..perfect.I remove hand and sigh deeply.

"Fuck.Zoe baby please take off shirt so I can see your tits.So please let me see them.I'll do way more to them once you take it off"."Like what?".

"It's best to show you and not tell".She laughs and tilts her head."I guess I will take it".

I smile brightly as she grabs the hem of her shirt and takes it off.She tosses her shirt to the side and my eyes automatically lock on to her hard nipples.

I reach out for them before Zoe grabs my hands and puts them over my head.She leans down so close her nipples were touching my covered ones.I moan as she intertwines our fingers together.

"I was pissed at you last night"she whispers."I know I'm sorry for not giving you a romantic dinner-".

"-Am I mad about that?Yes?But it was more over the fact I was thinking about your tongue inside me all fucking day".

I smirk at her and say "I can happily get down on my knees and go to work for you, Zoe"."Hmm no.That moment is ruined.Maybe I should just do it myself".

"What?".

She chuckles and moves her lips to mine."How would you feel if I tied you up again this bed and touched myself right in front of you?You would hate it won't you"."That's my job".

"Hmm you failed at it miserably last night.Why should I give your job back to you"."Because I'm the only one who does it right".

She tilts her head and says "Hmm I don't know,Layla does a pretty good job-"."-Zoe don't fuck with me".

She looks at my pissed look and laughs."You're so cute when your jealous"."Cute?".

She reaches up and kisses my forehead."Your right.But you aren't the only who does it right.I know two people who do it better"."Then I'll keep doing it until I'm the only one who does it right".

She laughs before kissing me passionately.I move my hands to her waist and she smiles in the kiss.That's before she pushes me down and sits back up.

She grabs my hands before kissing both palms.My eyes shine as she puts them on both her tits.I squeeze them softly and she closes her eyes for a second.

"They're so soft.Fuck I love them"."Is that your favorite part of my body?".

I tilt my head and say "No.Definitely not".

I remove my hands before leaning back up.I kiss each nipple before trailing kisses up her neck.

"You have a beautiful face,I can't stop looking at".

She smiles at me as I crash my lips on her.She deepens the kiss and wraps her arms around the back of my neck.

And here we are on the path to morning sex until her fucking phone rings.She reaches over and grabs it before looking at the number.

"Yea,Lay?".

She jets her body up and say "What".

She closes her eyes and pinches her nose."Layla how the fuck did she know I was here".

Zoe groans and says "Yea.Yea.Okay.Right.I'll come over.Mhm.Bye".She hangs up and growls."Zoe..what is it?".

She ignores me and sits up.She gets up and walks to my dresser before grabbing a pair of my sweatpants and shirt.She walks to the bathroom and I wait for her to finish.She finishes and walks out in my clothes.

"You look good in my clothes".

She doesn't say anything but walks over to me."I will see you later".

She kisses me softly before walking to the door."Zoe".She turns around and says "Yea?".

"We.we're good right?"."Us.Yea we are fine,Banks".

"Like we are still on the ways of dating".She raises her eyebrow and says "yes you are still along your way".

I sigh in relief and say "As long as we are okay,I'm good"."At least one of you is actually a decent person"She says annoyed.

"Huh?"."Nothing.Go back to sleep,Banks".

She opens the door and I heard her leave the front door as well.I fall back down and smile to myself.

It still..smells like her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 1.1K 26
"You really get on my nerves, Sunshine." I stare her down, watching as her lips curl into a smile. Carson brings her hand to my own. "But you like t...
418K 7.8K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
20.9K 588 36
Taylor is the heiress to the Italian Mafia. Her father would only allow her to take over if she settles down. Willow is a normal girl kinda. Her fat...
7.7K 171 37
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗢𝗲 π—¦π˜‚π—Ίπ—Ίπ—²π—Ώπ˜€ ↬ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...