Mama-Spider and Spider-son

بواسطة SkyPines13

While on a mission that was supposed to just be getting information on a rising group that was against SHIELD... المزيد

Introduction
The Mission
New Home
The Getting to Know You Stage
Home Sweet Home
Happy Birthday Peter!
Agent Gets Suspicious
Snow Day
The Avengers
Fam GC
Peter Chronicles Pt. 2
The Next Great Adventure
The return of Octopus Co.
Another?
Meet My Coworkers
Peter Chronicles Pt. 3
That Was Awesome!
Mom's Side of the Family
Moving Period
Authors Note

Peter Chronicles Pt. 1

776 10 1
بواسطة SkyPines13

While living with his family Peter found that his memories were getting happier and happier compared to before. He had memories about everyone in his growing family, and he couldn't help but cherish them and hope to be able to always remember them and that there would be more and more. Recently he's been trying to make a list of his favorites but he can never decide which one is his favorite. So, here is a list of Peter's favorite and hopefully by the end he'll be able to decide.

-Shooting Practice for Rookies-

After Peter got his bow and arrow set on his birthday, he had been antsy to start learning how to use them. Every morning Clint was at the house (except for days after he came back from missions because Peter wanted to let Clint rest on those days) he would ask if Clint could start teaching him. Every time Clint would say "Not yet I need something first." and drop the conversation. Peter doesn't think he'd ever been so fidgety to do something. 

"Hey Peter."

"Yeah, Uncle Clint?"

"Can you come out here?"

"I'm coming!"

Peter carefully put the robot he had been making down on the desk before rushing to get outside. As he ran down the stairs and out the front door, he faintly heard Aunt Laura telling him to slow down so he wouldn't fall. He decided to act as if he didn't hear it, even though everyone knew he had super-hearing, and continued to run outside to where Uncle Clint called from.

When he ran outside, he didn't see his Uncle Clint at first thinking that Clint was hiding. Right when he was about to look in different hiding spots, he saw Clint at the tree waving his hand back and forth. While Peter started to run over to Clint, he noticed there was stuff laid out on the picnic table. Once he got close enough to see what was on the table Peter let out a small gasp.

"How did you get that out of my room without me noticing?! I swear it was in my closet when I was getting my clothes this morning."

"So your first instinct to seeing me with shooting equipment that you've been begging for me to teach you how to use for the past month. Is asking how me, a literal spy, got your nerf bow and arrows out of your room?"

"Well since I have super senses then yes, that's my first reaction."

Clint rolled his eyes before gesturing for Peter to come over towards him to get started.

Peter walked up to Clint, who gave Peter his shooting stuff, with a large smile. Clint showed Peter where to stand before picking up a target from the picnic table and hanging it on a nail that had been previously hammered in. Clint walked back towards the picnic table and said

"Alright, I want you to draw the arrow back but not to shoot yet."

So, that's what Peter did. He barely moved his feet or his form and pulled the nocked arrow back but held the arrow there without letting go. Clint then started fixing his form one small thing at a time while explaining why he was fixing it.

"First of all, don't slouch. Not only will it give you back problems when your older, but it also makes it easier to accidently hit the arrow while you're releasing it which would knock it off it's course."

Clint fixed Peter's back that was slouched so far that Peter seemed to go a few inches when standing with decent posture.

"Are you old Uncle Clint?"

"What?"

"You complain about your back all the time! Does that mean your old?" 

Clint looked at the kid and honestly couldn't believe how innocent this kid was. There wasn't a hint of mockery or teasing in his question, just honest curiosity.

"Just remember that your Uncle Clint is never old. Moving on,"

Clint continued making small corrections in Peter's form and giving explanations and tips before Peter made his first shot at the target. Peter didn't mind though; he was honestly enjoying it. After a little while longer Peter was making his first shot with his bow and arrow ever. 

Clint gave Peter a thumbs up as Peter nocked the arrow and positioned himself like how Uncle Clint has been from the start of the actual practice. Then he let the arrow go before the arrow landed on the white ring on the target. Peter honestly didn't care that it wasn't a bullseye, he had made it onto the target! 

"That's how you do it Spidey!" Clint had cheered him on while scooping Peter up and they did a quick celebration.

Peter only did a few more shots, similar results as the first, before they went inside and had dinner. Laura and Natasha seeming just as excited as Clint had been when Peter made the first shot. After this Peter would practice, with or without Clint, once a week so he could hopefully eventually become a pro like his Uncle Clint. 

-Book club-

Peter had to start school work a little over a month after his birthday. Peter had seen the movies that school work was hard and boring and made you want to pull your hair out. So, Peter was ready for his Aunt Laura, who was his homeschooling teacher, to pull out the hardest math problems he's ever seen and pull out a book as thick and boring as the dictionary. Not simple math problems that he could finish in his head without even thinking about it and books that he found to be even more boring than a dictionary and just as easy as singing the ABC's.

After he told his Aunt Laura this she gave him a packet for math to find his spot in grade levels for what he should be learning. After this the learning level was harder for Peter but he was still finishing his work pretty quickly and not taking as long as he thought it would. English in particular he found to be boring. 

"Aunt Laura, can I just finish the rest of the book and the questions that I know you already have? This is boring."

"Peter you need to read. It doesn't matter how boring you find it."

"I can guess everything that is going to happen in this book though. The guy is going to like the girl but be too nervous to tell her, the girl doesn't realize he likes her, they get closer and just when you might think the guy is going to tell her that he likes her, one of them dies or something else comes up pushing the confession back later to where they inevitably kiss."

Laura chuckled at his exasperation and insight but inwardly she frowned. Most the books that schools want children to read were very predictable or dull to the point it's painful. Then she had a great idea, what's the point of homeschooling if you can't have a little fun with the teaching part. Especially since English was her favorite childhood subject, she had to give it some justice.

So, the next day when it came to English Peter didn't see the book he had been reading. Aunt Laura gave him a book labeled Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

"What's this Aunt Laura?"

"We will be changing your English classes from now on."

"Okay?"

"Instead of you just reading and answering questions we will be reading books and talking about what happened and I ask you altered questions so it's not as boring."

"So, like a book club?"

"Yeah, I guess like a book club. Now first five chapters, go."

Reading the first five chapters Laura would look over to make sure Peter liked the book selection. From his facial expressions she would see and the giggling she would hear, she had a feeling that he decently enjoyed it.

When it came to the discussion Peter had been the most enthusiastic about a book Laura had even seen him be. He animatedly gave a summary when asked and what she would ask questions on symbolism or figurative language in general he would answer without hesitation. 

Switching to this way was definitely a good idea. For Peter asked some days to read more so that he could see what happened next. They would do it everyday, even on the weekends when he didn't need to.

-New Member-

The year 2009 was treating the Barton and Romanoff family very peacefully. Peter who was now 8 was very happy all around and was enjoying the domestic life. Clint and Natasha would be home as often as possible, they would spend time together watching movies or playing games and it was fun. Peter was also getting increasingly excited as the year went on. 

He was getting another baby cousin!

They hadn't told him until later but he knew that the due date for his younger cousin was coming soon because Aunt Laura said that the due date was in a week and a half. So, Peter was trying his hardest to be helpful around the house. Like if he saw Aunt Laura struggling to reach something he would get it for her. She still wouldn't let him do some of the chores but he felt more useful than before, so he didn't complain.

Clint and Natasha both requested the last two weeks of April off so that they could help when Laura did inevitably have the baby. The time was nice since they all knew that Clint and Natasha would be there and not be called away but there was always tension in the fact they knew the baby would come any day. 

"Hey Uncle Clint, I bet I can beat you at Uno!"

"I bet you're wrong Spidey!"

Many of these days were of playing household games that were easier so that any of them could play it. Or in this case so Laura and Natasha could watch an interesting game while Cooper, who has been walking around random places babbling about random things, would play around with his little play cart he had. 

"Come on! How did you have four skip cards!?"

"Don't blame the player, blame the game!"

"You little sh-"

"Clint!"

"I was gonna say Sugar don't worry!"

"No, Clint!"

"What? I didn't say-"

"Clint, hospital! Now!"

It took everyone a second to register what Laura had said before all hell broke loose.

Clint started helping Laura to the car, Natasha ran to get everyone's bag that they had pre-packed for this exact situation, while Peter picked up Cooper and put on the bag of entertainment for Cooper and himself at the hospital also pre-packed.

The ride to the hospital was Natasha driving as fast as she could push it while Clint was trying to calm Laura down and Peter entertaining Cooper.

When they got there Laura was rushed to the room she would be in and Clint went in with her while Natasha and the kids were waiting in chairs outside of the room.

Peter wasn't bored. At least he wasn't the first hour. Then he was bored, and Cooper started crying because he wanted his parents. Eventually Natasha got Cooper to sleep but Peter was still wide awake. 

After sitting there for six hours and a stop to the food court, they were allowed in to see the baby.

Walking in Natasha automatically cooed at the baby that Laura was holding. After Laura and Natasha traded the children they were holding Peter looked at the baby and thought about how small it was.

'She's small. Cooper wasn't even this small when I first came here.'

 "Peter, you want to hold her."

It wasn't really a question since they were already passing the baby into his arms. After the baby rested it's head on Peter's shoulder he felt better. Still wasn't going to move in case he accidentally hurt her but this was nice.

"What's her name?"

"Lila. Lila Barton."

-S'more Science-

A few weeks after Peter's 9th birthday Natasha took Laura out for a unnegotiable girls day out. This left Clint at home on a school day with Peter where he had to give Peter different worksheets for most of his classes for the day. The only class that wasn't a worksheet was science. Peter that day had to choose a science activity from the booklet that was left. Peter knew about the science behind all of the activities and Laura had called the booklet the homeschooling equivalent to busy work. Peter wasn't complaining.

Clint on the other hand was trying his hardest to try and make that Peter did his work and making sure Cooper and Lila weren't unintentionally trying to kill or severely injure themselves.

"Alright Peter, which one are you choosing? You got making bubbles, floating a paperclip, or you can-"

"Do we have the pizza box from last night?"

"Um, yeah...?" Clint was beyond confused why the kid was getting the pizza box from the night before. 

"I know what I want to do then."

Peter then walked away and gathered the most random objects from the kitchen making Clint even more confused. Peter sat down at the table and started cutting a hole in the top of the box and putting plastic wrap there. Then he lined the inside of the box with aluminum foil. Finally, Peter grabbed graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows. 

Clint laughed at Peter's focused face and asked

"What, are you gonna do make s'mores or something?"

Much to Clint's surprise Peters response was a quick "Yep." and popping the P at the end.

Peter walked out placed the box with the graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate the way he wanted them inside on the picnic table.

Walking in Clint didn't even question it anymore due to the fact Cooper was crawling towards the cabinet they had all their china in making him a little pre occupied.

An hour later Clint watched as Peter went outside to retrieve the altered pizza box from earlier and bring it inside.

Peter then handed a melted perfectly s'more to Clint then eating another one from the box himself. Before Clint even asked what Peter did Peter explained all on his own.

"The plastic wrap focused the heat on the marshmallows while the aluminum foil attracted heat and is a good conductor. So, together they made the perfect s'more without the risk of burning the marshmallow to smithereens."

Clint just chuckled and enjoyed the s'more while waiting for Natasha and Laura to get back and the younger two were taking their naps. Though the peace didn't last long when Peter challenged Clint to another round of Uno.

-Bullseye!-

At this point Peter had been practicing with his bow and arrow for close to two years. At only one or two times a week but as he got older he spent less and less time exploring the land there and more on his hobbies. After being in the house for almost three years there wasn't much grass area to explore. So, he started to practice closer to five times a week on average. He was given a better bow once he started to up his practice to a better-quality bow. 

Clint had decided that it would be funny one day to hide Peter's special arrow he made that would go faster than the arrows that they bought. That's when Peter remembered his amazing plan before Clint even taught him how to shoot.

He had the plan all set up and ready. Clint had been gone on a mission for about a week so it gave him time to do practice shots and to get his mom to help him with his plan. Now that he was on his way back though Peter was ready to get his plan into action. 

He climbed onto the roof out of his window with his sticky powers and hid behind the chimney so when Clint landed the quinjet he wouldn't be seen after Laura took Cooper and Lila to get dinner. As he crawled out he brought his special arrow he made ready to go. Now it was just a waiting game for Clint to land the quinjet. 

It took an hour of waiting on the roof for Clint to finally land the quinjet. Peter nocked his arrow and got in a ready position for when Clint was in the right spot for him to make the hit. 

When Clint came out he didn't have any of his stuff as usual, because he was tired, and started walking towards the house. Peter heard his mom walk out of the house and greeting Clint before he saw her walk up to Clint and ask about his mission. The two went into small talk before Natasha told Clint to wait where he was because Peter and her had a surprise for him. Clint nodded his head before receiving a notification on his phone and reading it. 

When Natasha said this Peter knew that meant that it was his signal. Peter aimed his arrow so that it would hit Clint's head. 

Peter let out a breath before releasing the arrow. He watched as the arrow flew through the air, make an arc, and finally hitting his target. His Uncle Clint's head.

On impact the egg that was fastened to the end of the arrow cracked and egg yolk and egg whites were released into Clint Barton's hair. 

Simultaneously, Clint let out a groan of disgust and Peter released a cheer of triumph. 

Clint looked onto the roof to see Peter fist in the air while laughing once he heard the cheer he let out. Clint screwed up his face in disgust while trying to wipe out the egg in his hair. Before he could say anything though he heard a click and he turned his head to see Natasha holding her phone smirking.

"That's not fair."

"I told you when you taught me how to shoot that I would launch an egg at your head from the roof Uncle Clint!"

"Alright kid, you don't need to rub it in."

Clint made an exasperated face at Natasha while heading inside the house to shower.

"He's my kid, Barton. Don't take it personally."

"You've made it personal now Nat. Watch your back." Clint said while making a hand gesture showing how he's watching her.

That night Natasha had printed the pictures she took of Clint earlier and hung them around the house, amusing everyone except Clint.

A/N

Heyy!

Longer chapter today because technically these were a bunch of mini stories I thought of but didn't think they would last a full chapter. I had another idea I was going to use but I'm probably going to either use it later, maybe even next chapter at this point. 

I hope you enjoyed it though, I'm probably going to end up doing a few of these which is why the Pt. 1 is in the title.

As always if you have any suggestions or anything just comment.

Have a great day/night!

-Sky :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

55K 808 40
Random stories about Peter and the avengers.
104K 1.8K 40
Sasha Anastasia Romanoff was kidnapped by HYDRA when she was a child. They trained her to be a vengeful assassin. Which is what she became.
13.6K 208 5
Your favorite couple, Natasha and Tony have a son, his name's Peter. I guess you can suppose what comes next is only up to fate? Sequel oneshot book...
18.1K 251 106
Just a normal kid that happen to meet a russian spy on the run after she lost her only family that she has. Born to protect others than herself. A ki...