A TALE OF CAGES AND VINES (CO...

By ravenrockz

Amongst a time of blood and enslavement, one girl struggles not to lose herself to the bloodshed. Chapter up... More

SYMPHONIC SELECTIONS
PART 1 - THE LIFE
PART 2 - THE OTHERLANDERS
PART 3 - THE CAPTURE AND THE CAMP
PART 4 - SOLDIER HOLLOWAY
PART 5 - THE BURIAL
GLOSSARY
PART 6 - THE ESCAPE
PART 7 - THE DEAL
PART 8 - WEAKENING
PART 9 - THE ROYAL GUARD
PART 10 - IMAGINATION
Part 11 - THAT NIGHT
PART 12 - THE TROUBLE WITH ULSA
PART 13 - SALVATION
PART 14 - EPILOGUE: CHILD OF THE TWO GODS

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

22 0 0
By ravenrockz

All rights reserved. ©️

BLUB:

Amongst a time of blood and enslavement, one girl struggles not loose herself to the bloodshed.

CHAPTER UDATE SCHDULE:

Every Monday and Friday.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY BELONGS TO ME. ALL THE PLACES, MAPS AND CHARACTERS.

DO NOT COPY OR TRY TO TRANSLATE THIS WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT.

HOWEVER, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE MY STORY OR LEAVE A COMMENT. IT WILL HELP ME ALOT IN IMPROVING MY WRITING.

FINALLY, IF YOU SEE A CONTEST GOING ON AND FEEL THE NEED TO RECCOMMEND MY STORY OR WISH TO TELL ME ABOUT  IT SO I MAY ENTER MY STORY INTO THE COMPETITON, PLEASE TELL ME.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE WANDERING ABOUT MY BOOK COVER, I USED CANVA'S NEW FEATURE 'MAGIC MAKER'  TO CREATE THIS AMAZING COVER. CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF.

Enjoy the story then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864 72 35
In the aftermath of the fateful event, Sorin embarks on a mission to rescue Faeda from the shadows consuming her soul. Battling both inner demons and...
269 33 10
In the aftermath of a brutal war, the world is left ever changed, yet ever unchanged as it cycles through its tyrannical history once more. Explore t...
2.3K 248 29
It came during the most desperate of times, after a reign of bloodshed. It thundered on in spite of terror, hopelessness and the great chain of inequ...
299 17 42
Just in case you thought it may be too easy growing up in an apocalyptic world, where demons and hellhounds roam free, try adding growing up knowing...