Kata Petrova | MCU x HP

By Ivanna-Romanoff

Kata Petrova wasn't always Kata Petrova she was once Kathrine Weasley-Potter the eldest daughter of Harry Jam... More

1-Cast/timeline
2-Files
3-prologue
4-iron man 2
5-iron man 2
6-iron man 2
7-iron man 2
8-the avengers
9-the avengers
10-avengers
11-avengers
12-avengers
13-avengers
14-avengers
15-break
16-Captain America: The Winter Soldier
17-Captain America: The Winter Soldier
18-Captain America: The Winter Soldier
19-Captain America: The Winter Soldier
20-Captain America: The Winter Soldier
21-Captain America: The Winter Soldier
22-Avengers: Age Of Ultron
24-Avengers Age of Ultron
25-Avengers: Age of Ultron
A/N
A/N (Important)

23-Avengers: Age Of Ultron

1.2K 30 1
By Ivanna-Romanoff

[Back in Sokovia, the twins meet with Ultron in an empty church.]

Wanda Maximoff: Talk. And if you are wasting our time...

Ultron: Did you know this church is in the exact center of the city? The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to God. I like that. The geometry of belief. [Ultron is sat in a chair facing away from them, a cloth draped over him] You're wondering why you can't look inside my head.

Wanda Maximoff: Sometimes it's hard. But sooner or later, every man shows himself.

[Ultron stands and faces them, revealing his new body. Wanda briefly looks shocked]

Ultron: Oh, I'm sure they do. But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter.

Wanda Maximoff: I didn't expect... But I saw Stark's fear, I knew it would control him, make him self-destruct.

Ultron: Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war, invaders create avengers, people create...smaller people? Uh...children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them, to help them...end.

Wanda Maximoff: Is that why you've come? To end the Avengers?

Ultron: I've come to save the world. But also... yeah. [In the Sokovia base.] We'll move out right away. This is a start, but there's something we need to begin the real work.

Wanda Maximoff: [referring to Ultron's bots] All of these are...

Ultron: Me. I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony. They're discordant, disconnected. Stark's already got them turning on each other. And when you get inside the rest of their heads...

Pietro Maximoff: Everyone's plan is not to kill them.

Ultron: And make them martyrs? You need patience. Need to see the big picture.

Pietro Maximoff: I don't see the big picture, I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it every day.

Ultron: You lost your parents in the bombings. I've seen the records.

Pietro Maximoff: The records are not the picture.

Wanda Maximoff: Pietro.

Ultron: No, please.

Pietro Maximoff: We were ten years old, having dinner, the four of us. When the first shell hits, two floors below, it makes a hole in the floor. It's big. Our parents go in, and the whole building starts coming apart. I grab her, roll under the bed and the second shell hits. But, it doesn't go off. It just... sits there in the rubble, three feet from our faces. And on the side of the shell is painted one word...

Wanda Maximoff: Stark.

Pietro Maximoff: We were trapped for two days.

Wanda Maximoff: Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks, I think, "This will set it off." We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us.

Pietro Maximoff: I know what they are.

Ultron: I wondered why only you two survived Strucker's experiments. Now I don't. We will make it right. [to Pietro] You and I can hurt them. [to Wanda] But you will tear them apart, from the inside.

[Back at the Avengers headquarters]

Maria Hill: He's all over the globe. Robotics labs, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs, reports of a metal man, or men, coming in and emptying the place.

Steve Rogers: Fatalities?

Maria Hill: Only when engaged. Mostly guys left in a fugue state going on about old memories, worst fears, and something too fast to see.

Steve Rogers: Maximoffs. Well, that makes sense he'd go to them, they have someone in common.

Maria Hill: Not anymore.

[She hands Steve a tablet showing photo of Strucker's dead body with the word PEACE written in blood on the wall next to him]

Clint Barton: [Barton's talking on his cell phone] That's a negative. I answer to you. Yes, ma'am. [Steve interrupts him]

Steve Rogers: Barton, we might have something.

Clint Barton: Gotta go.

Steve Rogers: Who was that?

Clint Barton: Sister. [after Steve has gathered the rest of the team he shows them the photo of Strucker's body]

Tony Stark: What's this?

Steve Rogers: A message. Ultron killed Strucker.

Tony Stark: And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us.

Kata Petrova: This is a smokescreen. Why send a message when you've just given a speech?

Steve Rogers: Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss.

Kata Petrova: Yeah, I bet he... [looks at the computer monitor] Yep. Everything we had on Strucker has been erased.

Tony Stark: Not everything.

[The team go through the physical files they have on Strucker]

Steve Rogers: Known associates. Well, Strucker had a lot of friends.

Bruce Banner: Well, these people are all horrible.

Tony Stark: Wait. I know that guy. [Banner passes him the photo he was looking at] From back in the day. He operates off the African coast, black market arms. [Steve gives him an accusing look] There are conventions, alright? You meet people, I didn't sell him anything. [we see the photo is of a man named Ulysses Klaue] He was talking about finding something new, a game changer, it was all very "Ahab."

Thor: [Thor points to the scar on the back of Klaue's neck] What's this?

Tony Stark: Uh, it's a tattoo. I don't think he had it...

Thor: No, those are tattoos, this is a brand.

Bruce Banner: [Banner identifies the brand on Klaue's neck on the computer] Oh, yeah. It's a word in an African dialect meaning thief, in a much less friendly way.

Steve Rogers: What dialect?

Bruce Banner: Wakanada...? Wa...Wa...Wakanda.

Tony Stark: If this guy got out of Wakanda with some of their trade goods...

Steve Rogers: I thought your father said he got the last of it?

Bruce Banner: I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?

Tony Stark: [looking at Steve's shield] The strongest metal on earth.

"vibranium" said maria stark, howard looked at her and smiled "how do you know what vibranium is?" asked Sharon Carter "tony didn't get all his brains from howard just the sciencey part" said maria "i can hear the sound of his ego deflating" said peggy

Steve Rogers: [to Stark] Where is this guy now?

[Salvage Yard, African Coast; Klaue is talking on the phone in his office]

Ulysses Klaue: Don't tell me your man swindled you. I sent you six short range heat seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right, or the next missile I send you will come very much faster. [he ends the call and connects to another call] Now, minister, where were we? [suddenly the lights go out causing a commotion in the salvage yard. The twins enter Klaue's office] Yeah. The enhanced. Strucker's prize pupils. [picks up a dish of candies from his desk] Want a candy? Oh, sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not a growth market. [the twins look at each other] You...you didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid that I'm not that afraid.

Wanda Maximoff: Everybody's afraid of something.

Ulysses Klaue: Cuttlefish. Deep sea fish. They make lights. disco lights. Whoom, whoom, whoom! to hypnotize their prey, then whoom! I saw a documentary, it was terrifying. [Pietro speeds over to pick up a candy from Klaue's desk, and Klaue jerks at the sudden movement] So if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business, and I know you're not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge.

[As if on cue, Ultron breaks through the glass window and knocks down Klaue]

Ultron: There is no "man" in charge. Let's talk business. [Klaue gives Ultron some vibranium from his stash] Upon this rock I will build my church. Vibranium.

Ulysses Klaue: You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions.

[Ultron chuckles and remotely puts money in Klaue's bank account]

Ultron: Now, so are you. It's all under your dummy holdings? Finance is so weird. But I always say, "Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which."

Ulysses Klaue: Stark.

Ultron: What?

Ulysses Klaue: Tony Stark used to say that...to me. You're one of his.

Ultron: What?! I'm not...! [he grabs Klaue] I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is [he chops off Klaue's arm] I'm sorry. I am sor-- Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!

[Stark appears in his Iron Man suit]

Tony Stark: Ahh, Junior. [He lands, and Thor and Steve come up behind him] You're gonna break your old man's heart.

Ultron: If I have to.

Thor: We don't have to break anything.

Ultron: Clearly you've never made an omelet.

Tony Stark: He beat me by one second.

Pietro Maximoff: Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?

Tony Stark: This was never my life.

Steve Rogers: [to the twins] You two can still walk away from this.

Wanda Maximoff: Oh, we will.

Steve Rogers: I know you've suffered.

Ultron: Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but...

Thor: If you believe in peace, then let us keep it.

Ultron: I think you're confusing peace with quiet.

Tony Stark: Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?

Ultron: I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan--

[Ultron attacks Stark, and his drones drop down to attack Steve and Thor. The Twins join the fight.]

Ulysses Klaue: [as everyone else fights] Shoot them!

Klaue's Mercenary: Which ones?

Ulysses Klaue: All of them!

Klaue's Mercenary: [to his men] Move, move, move!

[The rest of the team, including Natasha and Barton now battle it out with Ultron's drones, Klaue's men, and the twins as Stark fights with Ultron]

Steve Rogers: [after knocking down Pietro] Stay down, kid!

Ultron: [through a drone, to Wanda] It's time for some mind games.

[Banner hears the commotion as he waits in the Quinjet]

Bruce Banner: Guys, is this a Code Green?

[Wanda uses her power on Thor then Steve comes up to him]

Steve Rogers: Thor! Status?

Thor: The girl tried to warp my mind. Take special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty. [The scene transitions, and Thor seems himself at a party on Asgard]

[Wanda then uses her power on Steve and Natasha]

Ultron: [As he packs up the Vibranium.] This is going very well.

[Wanda tries to sneak up behind Barton, but he quickly turns and puts an electric arrow on her forehead]

Clint Barton: I've done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan. [just then Pietro speeds in, knocks down Barton, picks up Wanda and speeds off] Yeah, you better run. [we see Steve dropping his helmet and walking off; to the team] Whoever's standing, we gotta move! Guys?

[Kata sees herself in the facility where young girls are being taught ballet we see two identical girls]

"Ballet we thought you were an assassin" "i am, we are" Kata gestured from dottie to melina, "we are black widows" "Ana is the red widow, yelena is the white widow i am the black widow" "the black widow title only goes to the best of the best in the red room" said melina "i myself was the black widow of my day and dottie was the black widow of her day" "who are the two girls?" asked lilly "Yelena and Anastaszia Belova" said Alexei, Kata glared at him

Ballet Instructor: [to the students] Again.

Kata Petrova: You'll break them.

Madame B AKA Dottie Underwood: Only the breakable ones. You are made of marble. We'll celebrate after the graduation ceremony.

Kata Petrova: What if I fail? 

[we see a younger Kata being trained to be an assassin]

Madame B AKA Dottie Underwood: You never fail.

[Steve sees himself in a 1940's dance hall. Peggy Carter comes up to him]

Peggy Carter: Are you ready for our dance?

[Back to Thor's vision in Asgard. He's watching at his surroundings when Heimdall, eyes milky white, spots him.]

Heimdall: Is it him? Is that the first son of Odin?

Thor: Heimdall, your eyes?!

Heimdall: Oh, they see everything. They see you leading us to Hel. Wake up! [he then starts to strangle Thor]

[Back to Steve's vision with Peggy in the dance hall]

Peggy Carter: The war's over, Steve. We can go home. Imagine it! [suddenly the dance hall is empty. Steve sees himself dancing with Peggy]

Thor: I can still save you.

Heimdall: We are all dead. Can you not see? [Thor pushes Heimdall from him] You're a destroyer, Odinson. See where your power leads. [Electricity hits Thor and spikes around the room, destroying things]

[Back to Kata's vision where is she being trained by Madame B to be an assassin]

Madame B: Sloppy. Pretending to fail. The ceremony is necessary for you to take your place in the world.

Kata Petrova: I have no place in the world.

Madame B: Exactly.

[As Wanda suffers in pain from the electric arrow Barton had hit her with]

Pietro Maximoff: What can I do?

Wanda Maximoff: Ah, it hurts.

Pietro Maximoff: I'm gonna kill him. I'll be right back.

Wanda Maximoff: No. I'm over it. I want...I want to finish the plan. [looking at the Quinjet where Banner is waiting] I want the big one.

[Stark corners Ultron in the shipyard]

Ultron: Ah, the Vibranium's getting away.

Tony Stark: And you're not going anywhere.

Ultron: Of course not, I'm already there. You'll catch on. But first, you might need to catch Dr. Banner.

[Stark angrily shoots Ultron and flies off to find Banner who's turned in to the Hulk and ready to wreak havoc on the nearest city]

Tony Stark: News or footage, keyword: Hulk. [he sees news footage of Hulk destroying the city] Kata, I could really use a lullaby.

[Barton is sat with Kata who's still stuck in her vision]

Clint Barton: Well, that's not gonna happen. Not for a while. The whole team is down, you got no back up here.

Tony Stark: I'm calling in VERONICA. [as Hulk is wreaking havoc on the nearest city Stark Tony comes brings out his Hulkbuster armor to stop him] Alright everybody, stand down! [to Hulk] You listening? That little witch is messing with your mind. You're stronger than her, you're smarter than her, you're Bruce Banner.

[Hulk roars in anger]

Tony Stark: Right, right, right! Don't mention puny Banner. [Hulk throws a car at Stark and attacks him] Okay. [they start fighting, throwing each other around] In the back? Dick move, Banner. [they battle it out more but Stark is struggling to beat Hulk] VERONICA, gimme a hand. [as Hulk destroyed one of Stark's arms, VERONICA sends in a new one and Stark uses it to repeatedly punch Hulk] Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep! [picking up Hulk] Okay, pal, we're gonna get you out of town. [as they head towards a building] No, not that way, not that way! [they crash through the building] Come on, Bruce! You gotta work with me! [Hulk continues to battle with him; as he stops an elevator, to the people inside] Everybody out! Going to get ugly! [after he knocks down Hulk] I'm sorry. [Hulk attacks Stark and pulls out parts of the Hulkbuster armor] Damage report. [the damaged computer buzzes a reply] That's comprehensive. Show me something. [the computer shows him the building ahead is clear of civilians] How quickly can we buy this building? [Stark drops Hulk through the building completely destroying it; at the same time the army arrives to intervene, as Hulk comes out of Wanda's mind-hold Stark knocks him out cold,]

[With everybody back on the Quinjet, free from their respective visions]

Maria Hill: The news is loving you guys. Nobody else is. There's been no official call for Banner's arrest, but it's in the air.

Tony Stark: Stark Relief Foundation?

Maria Hill: Already on the scene. How's the team?

Tony Stark: Everyone's...we took a hit. We'll shake it off.

Maria Hill: Well for now I'd stay in stealth mode, and stay away from here.

Tony Stark: So, run and hide?

Maria Hill: Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer.

Tony Stark: Neither do we. [he ends the call and switches off the monitor; to Barton, who's flying the Quinjet] Hey, you wanna switch out?

Clint Barton: No, I'm good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time, cause we're still a few hours out.

Tony Stark: A few hours from where?

Kata Petrova: A safe house.

[The Quinjet lands outside a large farmhouse and they all walk towards the house, Barton helping Kata]

Thor: What is this place?

Tony Stark: A safe house?

Clint Barton: Let's hope. 

[they all enter the house]

Clint Barton: Laur, Tess

[two identical women walked into the living room, the avengers reconised both women]

Tony Stark: which one is tessa?

Laura Barton: (mimicking tony and his voice perfectly) which one is tessa?

Tessa Barton: that would be me, the one who can't mimic people with perfection

[the avengers turn to the left of laura]

Avengers: (minus bruce,Kata,Clint) oh

Laura Barton: Betty is here by the way

Tony Stark: Betty Ross knows where Barton lives but i don't?

Kata Petrova: yes

[footsteps are heard upstairs]

Clint Barton: Ooh, incoming. 

[Barton's children, Alexander is carried by 7 year old Ravonna]

Ravonna Barton: Dad! [Barton hugs his daughter]

Clint Barton: Hi, sweetheart! [he took alexander from her hold and Ravonna turned and lightbulb moment she knew what she had to do] Hey, buddy! How you guys doing? Ooh...

Tony Stark: [to the others as they watch with surprise] These are...smaller agents.

Clint Barton: Look at your face! Oh, my goodness!

Ravonna Barton: Did you bring Auntie Kat?

Kata Petrova: Why don't you hug her and find out?

[Ravonna rushes towards Kata, who picks her up in her arms Kata whispers something to the seven year old]

Steve Rogers: Sorry for barging in on you.

Tony Stark: Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed.

Clint Barton: Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low.

Tony Stark: if they're your sisters and kata and Betty aren't your wife who is?

[the group ignored the question]

[The hallucinations brought on by Wanda continue to creep up in Thor's mind and he walks out of the house]

Steve Rogers: Thor.

Thor: I saw something in that dream. I need answers, I won't find them here. [Thor uses his hammer to fly away; Steve turns to enter the house when he hears Peggy's voice from Wanda's vision]

Peggy Carter: We can go home.

[Instead of going inside, he turns and walks away.]

[Laura grabs alexander and throws Barton onto the couch and Tessa takes Ravonna from Kata and throws her onto the couch]

Clint Barton: See, you worried for nothing.

Kata Petrova: If they're sleeping here, some of them are gonna have to double up.

Clint Barton: [Barton laughs] Yeah, we both know that's not gonna sell.

[Tessa and Laura pull clint off the couch and he frowns, Kata laughs, Anastaszia watches and then pulls her sister away from the couch]

Tessa Barton: It's bad, right? Kat seems really shaken.

Clint Barton: Ultron has these allies, these uh, kids, they're punks really. They carry a big damn stick and Kat took a serious hit. Someone's gonna have to teach 'em some manners.

Laura Barton: And that someone be you.

Clint Barton: You don't think they need us.

Laura Barton: I think they do. Which is a lot scarier. They're a mess.

Kata Petrova: (walking in with a frown) but they're our mess, i'm going upstairs and going to the garden

[Kata walked upstairs, to a bedroom she opened a cupboard and it was full of enhancers, she grabbed one and injected herself]

"Kata Petrova why did you inject yourself with an enhancer?" asked Yelena, "i was injured"

[U-Gin Genetic Research Lab, Seoul, Korea - as Cho enters her lab, she sees Ultron]

Ultron: Scream, and your entire staff dies. I could've killed you, Helen, the night we met. I didn't.

Dr. Helen Cho: Do you expect a thank you note?

Ultron: I expect you to know why.

Dr. Helen Cho: The Cradle. [she hears her own recorded voice] "This is the next thing, Tony."

Ultron: This...is the next me.

Dr. Helen Cho: The regeneration cradle prints tissue, it can't build a living body.

Ultron: It can, you can. You lack the materials. You're a brilliant woman, Helen. But we all have room to improve. [Ultron uses the scepter to mind-control Cho]

[At Barton's house, Kata sits on her bed her hair dripping wet and in a red checkerd shirt and black jeans and socks when she hears the door open, she knows who it is and makes no move to attack, she looks at the tattoo on her wrist, a hourglass with an arrow target encased inside]

Clint Barton: (O.S) Are you ok?

Kata Petrova: yea, i'm coming out soon

[Steve and Stark are chopping wood outside Barton's house, Kata and Clint walk on to the porch]

Tony Stark: Thor didn't say where he was going for answers?

Steve Rogers: Sometimes my teammates don't tell me things. I was kind of hoping Thor would be the exception.

Tony Stark: Yeah, give him time. We don't know what the Maximoff kid showed him.

Steve Rogers: "Earth's Mightiest Heroes." Pulled us apart like cotton candy.

Tony Stark: Seems like you walked away all right.

Steve Rogers: Is that a problem?

Tony Stark: I don't trust a guy without a dark side. Call me old fashioned.

Steve Rogers: Well let's just say you haven't seen it yet.

Tony Stark: You know Ultron is trying to tear us apart, right?

Steve Rogers: Well I guess you'd know. Whether you tell us is a bit of a question.

Tony Stark: Banner and I were doing research.

Steve Rogers: That would affect the team.

Tony Stark: That would end the team. Isn't that the mission? Isn't that the "why" we fight, so we can end the fight, so we get to go home?

Steve Rogers: Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time.

Laura Barton: [Laura interrupts them] I'm sorry. Mr. Stark, uh, Clint said you wouldn't mind, but, our tractor, it doesn't seem to want to start at all. I thought maybe you might...

Tony Stark: Yeah, I'll give her a kick. [to Steve as he turns to leave; referring to his pile of chopped wood] Don't take from my pile. [Stark enters the barn and walks over to the tractor] Hello, Deere. Tell me everything. What ails you?

[Fury shows up from the other end of the barn]

Nick Fury: Do me a favor. Try not to bring it to life.

Tony Stark: Ah, Miss. Barton, you little minx. I get it, Maria Hill called you, right? Was she ever not working for you?

Nick Fury: Artificial intelligence. You never even hesitated.

Tony Stark: Look, it's been a really long day, like, Eugene O'Neill long, so how's about we skip to the part where you're useful?

Nick Fury: Look me in the eye and tell me you're going to shut him down.

Tony Stark: You're not the director of me.

Nick Fury: I'm not the director of anybody. I'm just an old man, who cares very much about you.

Tony Stark: And I'm the man who killed the Avengers. I saw it. I didn't tell the team, how could I? I saw them all dead, Nick. I felt it. The whole world, too. It's because of me. I wasn't ready. I didn't do all I could.

Nick Fury: The Maximoff girl, she's working you, Stark. Playing on your fear.

Tony Stark: I wasn't tricked, I was shown. It wasn't a nightmare, it was my legacy. The end of the path I started us on.

Nick Fury: You've come up with some pretty impressive inventions, Tony. War isn't one of them.

Tony Stark: I watched my friends die. You'd think that'd be as bad as it gets, right? Nope. Wasn't the worst part.

Nick Fury: The worst part is that you didn't.

[Royal Holloway, University of London - Thor, dressed in casual clothes, waits for Selvig as he leaves the building]

Erik Selvig: I like the look. If you're going for inconspicuous, though, near miss.

Thor: I need your help.

Erik Selvig: It's nice to be needed.

Thor: It's dangerous.

Erik Selvig: I'd be disappointed if it wasn't.

[Back at Barton's house, Fury meets with the rest of the team]

Nick Fury: Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself time. My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of Vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing.

Steve Rogers: What about Ultron himself?

Nick Fury: Ah. He's easy to track, he's everywhere. Guy's multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. Still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans though.

Tony Stark: He still going after launch codes?

Nick Fury: Yes, he is, but he's not making any headway.

Tony Stark: I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare.

Nick Fury: Yeah, well, I contacted our friends at the NEXUS about that.

Steve Rogers: NEXUS?

Bruce Banner: It's the world internet hub in Oslo, every byte of data flows through there, fastest access on earth.

Clint Barton: So what'd they say?

Nick Fury: He's fixated on the missiles, but the codes are constantly being changed.

Tony Stark: By whom?

Nick Fury: Parties unknown.

Kata Petrova: Do we have an ally?

Nick Fury: Ultron's got an enemy, that's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is.

Tony Stark: I might need to visit Oslo, find our "unknown."

Kata Petrova: Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that.

[the clocks chimed 8:00 pm Kata and clint stood up, Kata went to the fridge and used her powers to grab the vodka bottle, clint grabbed the glasses and the two went to the porch, fury looked confused as did eveyone else except barton's sisters]

Tessa Barton: 8:00 PM on the dot a couple of glasses of Vodka on the porch without fail weather they're here or at the tower

Tony Stark: why?

Ravonna Barton: because it is the only moment alone they get

Steve Rogers: who are you?

Ravonna Barton: Ravonna Barton

[the seven year old yelled in Russian]

Ravonna Barton: Где мои ножи?

[the two assassins poked their heads inside]

Clint Barton/Kata Petrova: наша спальня, верхняя часть шкафа справа

Ravonna Barton: Спасибо

{translations: Спасибо=thank you, Где мои ножи?=where are my knives?, наша спальня, верхняя часть шкафа справа=our bedroom, top of the cupboard on the right}

[Anastaszia gaped the two assassins went back inside]

Anastaszia Belova: you have a child the two of you, the two children are yours

[clint and kata said nothing conferming her suspisions]

Anastaszia Belova: but the graduation ceremony

Tony Stark: two things; you two are married {the assassins nodded} the graduation ceremony?

Kata Petrova: In the Red Room, where Ana and I were trained, where Ana and I were raised, um, they have a graduation ceremony. They sterilize you. It's efficient. One less thing to worry about. The one thing that might matter more than a mission. It makes everything easier. Even killing. {kata speaks russian} before you ask Ana only Ravonna and Alex, i had two chances two was all i got

"you two are married?" asked harry the thought of his daughter being married petrified him to no end, "with children" pointed out lilly

Nick Fury: {back on the task at hand} Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else. Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our wit, and our will to save the world. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard.

Kata Petrova: Steve doesn't like that kind of talk.

Steve Rogers: You know what, Petrova? [Kata smiles mischievously at him]

Nick Fury: So what does he want?

Steve Rogers: To become better. Better than us. He keeps building bodies.

Tony Stark: Person bodies. The human form is inefficient, biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to it.

Kata Petrova: When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed.

Bruce Banner: They don't need to be protected, they need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolve.

Nick Fury: How?

Bruce Banner: Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?

[in Korea, Cho is using the Cradle to create a new body for Ultron]

Dr. Helen Cho: It's beautiful. The Vibranium atoms aren't just compatible with the tissue cells, they're binding them. And SHIELD never even thought--

Ultron: The most versatile substance on the planet and they used it to make a Frisbee. Typical of humans, they scratch the surface and never think to look within. [Ultron uses a laser to break open the scepter's blue gem, and a yellow gem that was inside floats out and lands in his hand. He places it in the head of the body]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 88 32
What happens when Tony's daughter comes to live with the avengers while she attends college after she forgot to fill out her form papers? She's alway...
13.5K 230 28
(Main Priority Story) Clint Barton and his brother Barney {who's dead in this} were kidnapped by Peter Pettigrew, Snape and Luciuis, Narcissa re-marr...
17.4K 263 20
Lantana Romanoff was actually born Natalie "Nat" Lilly Euphemia Potter born to Lily and her husband James in 1984 when they were around 24 years old...
17.4K 278 15
Svetlana Romanoff wasn't always Sevtlana Romanoff she was once Rose Lily Potter. She is the older sister to Harry Potter born July 4th 1980 her mothe...