𝙂𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝘈𝘗𝘗�...

By killercoffin

in which a young group of friends go looking for one of their missing kid-sisters. they face many struggles t... More

zero
james kapelos

slots & forms

278 8 88
By killercoffin

slots and forms

slot one: basil green
mischievous, cheeky, spontaneous, impulsive, funny

basil green is incredibly adventurous and was almost immediately up for going on the journey to find millie. they are loud and slightly annoying, but lovable nonetheless. they are often a danger to themself and are known for their spontaneous and impulsive behavior- it's insane what they'd do for a dare. but most of all, basil green is loyal and stands up for what they believe in, a truly admirable trait.

slot two: alice blue
intelligent, quick-witted, wise, creative, motherly, calm

alice blue is probably the most sensible of the group. who knows how they ended up hanging around with a group of wise-guys who barely knew basic math. they try their best to keep the peace between their friends and are good at controlling their emotions. alice blue is incredibly smart for their age and has a strategic mindset. they are very calm and doesn't let their powerful emotions get the best of them. alice blue also finds themself keeping the group out of trouble, or when worst comes to worst, getting them back out of it again. although they keep their thoughts to themself, alice blue is a complex character with more going on inside than what meets the eye.

slot three: porcelain
friendly, simple, loving, optimistic, smiley, comforting

porcelain is one of the best friends anyone could ever ask for. they're compassionate and very understanding, they do what's right even if they're faced with obstacles and they have so much love to give. porcelain is protective of their friends and do whatever it takes to help or comfort them, whenever they need it. although they love helping others, porcelain wishes there was someone who could reciprocate the same love they give. sure, their friends are great, but they feel underapriciated and never feel as though they get a lot back. of course, they don't mind this too much because it's what they've always been used to, but their caring and loving nature is often taken for granted.

slot four: lavender
adventurous, brave, strong, cool, sarcastic, charming

as their alias suggests, lavender appears soft and gentle at first glance, but behind this impression is their true, adventurous nature. lavender may be bravest of the group and finds comfort in camping out in the woods and exploring the nature around them. they are sarcastic, with a very dry sense of humor, but can get their way using their uncanny charm.

form details!

all forms must include the following information. if any of the information is missing from your form i'll respond to your thread and give you a gentle reminder to finish it, otherwise i can't cast your wonderful characters! please fill in the following:

name:
nicknames:
prefered nickname/s:

age: (must be between 12-14)
dob: (00/00/00)
zodiac sign:

gender:
sex assigned at birth:
pronouns:
sexual orientation:

slot:
face claim:
backup fc: (mandatory)
love interest?: (open/closed/up for author's interpretation)

personality: (use your chosen slot's description as a basis for their personality and add other quirks if you wish!)
background: (childhood, homelife, etc)

family members: (name, relation to oc, age)
ethnic background: optional
religious background: optional

likes:
dislikes:
strengths:
weaknesses:
fears:

opinion on james: (check character sheet on next chapter and then write your character's thoughts on james. remember: the entire group are very close friends)

mixtape: (optional)
quotes: 1-2
extra info: (optional)

tags: at least three (active users)
password:

forms go here ! ->

. . . next chapter: my character

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 342 21
Idk first story so please be nice
181K 5.4K 106
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
141K 2.3K 28
bl . Taekook 🔞🔥 បម្រាម:ក្មេងក្រោម18ឆ្នាំ🙏 សូមអភ័យទោសរាល់ពាក្យពេចន៍មិនសមរម្យ🙏🔥
15.4K 324 23
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...